Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#1]

And thus began the era of no more pickle jars opened.

Nick

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Bat shit crazy or crazy brilliant?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's bat-shit crazy:

"So how would you achieve it?
Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out."

Bat shit crazy or crazy brilliant?

It's all sciency  stuff and not that icky politics or frail human desires.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:17:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Let's not put the penis on a pedestal.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck them! Literally.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Glad I'm not alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

tl;dr

She wants to reduce men to slavery and subservience.  Second class citizens.  

She's Hitler with boobs.  Right down the genocide and eugenics.

Glad I'm not alone.
That whole "Men aren't slaves but live in compounds and work for free" is a big tip off.  Arbeit macht Frei.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:28:02 PM EDT
[#7]
I favor it.  Just think of all the fuckin' I'm gonna do when all you poor bastards have been nutted  
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I hereby advocate the elimination of 90% of all feminists.

Screw it, let's make it 100%.

Can I have my Federal Grant now?

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She can get my men when she pries them out of my cold dead hands. Molon fucking labia, bitch.
View Quote

1.FIFY
2. Inventions- nothing I can't do without
3. In for the epic YouTube vids of chicks duking it out over boyfriends
4. Her plan would take 1000 yrs, circumventing all laws of man and nature
5. We own 90% of the guns,
6. And D-cell batteries
7.Who the fuck would carve the turkey at thanksgiving? Or any large chunk of meat for that matter?

That little twat needs a straight jacket. 22 yrs old she thinks she knows shit about the world.  Let her loose in Ferguson and talk to the sistahs about this proposition.
I can blow some huge fucking holes in this shit but I ain't got the time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:36:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

By Toby McCasker Aug 13 2014

The Femitheist is a 22-year-old criminology student with a three-year-old. One angry day in 2012 she took to the Internet to outline the brutal concept of International Castration Day. After posting it on YouTube she stepped out for a coffee. Returning home a few hours later, she found that all gnashing male hell had broken loose.

Her argument was that only through the reduction of the male population to between 1 and 10 percent of their current number we can approach “true equality”.

While she now derides International Castration day as silly, the internet had met The Femitheist. Two years later she is an emergent cult leader, a ball-stepping villainess, or clear-thinking realist—depending who you ask. Today she continues to support the reduction of the male population and generally courts outrage and devotion through her website and YouTube channel. She’s also 200 pages into what she’s hoping will be her 700 page manifesto outlining the philosophy of Femitheism. It’s tentatively titled The Ratio.

VICE: I assume The Ratio refers to your belief the male population should be reduced to between by 90 percent.
The Femitheist: I believe that conventional equality, with a 50/50 female-to-male ratio, is an inferior system. Essentially my ideas lead to men being made a special class—a far more valued class—having choice of a myriad of women due to the difference in sex ratio. That is my intention. Men would be made more valuable, and their quality of life would be dramatically improved. They would have a subsidised existence if you will, akin to going on an all-expenses paid vacation that lasts from birth to death.

Assuming people are down for that, how could you reduce the male population by that much? Are you talking culling or selective breeding over years?
Obviously men comprise a substantial portion of the victims of violent crime and participate heavily in war, so there will always be deaths there—but certainly not culling. I don't advocate selective slaughter or brutal processes.

So how would you achieve it?
Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out.
View Quote

You can read the rest here:

http://www.vice.com/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems

So, would you be one of the lucky 10% kept for breeding purposes?  Sounds like a bad Star Trek script to me.  These people really need to get a f'in' grip.
View Quote

She has PENIS ENVY
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'm quite sure all the remaining women are willing to become roofers and electricians and commercial HVAC techs grinding out a living in the hot sun in the summer time to achieve all of this.
View Quote
This is a very important point.

Women do not take dangerous jobs at anything near the high rates that men do.  But they do bitch about not being paid as much to do less dangerous work.

Basically, that stupid sexist needs her power cut off and her car emptied of fuel and steel and all of the lumber and paper products needsto be removed from her home.

She can get her nails done, but she needs to walk and she can't use any electricity.  She can get her water from a river and puke her guts out because it is contaminated by those upstream.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#12]
hmmm,.... 10 women for each man, well men would like that, and those 10 women will start killing each other until there is only one, unless the man keeps his pimp hand strong over his harem.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:49:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
She has shitty taste in men, and got knocked by a loser. So now all men should pay. What a stupid bitch.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's kinda hot

She has shitty taste in men, and got knocked by a loser. So now all men should pay. What a stupid bitch.

Correct.  And she sucks at raising children who have turned out to be little monsters, so she wants someone else to raiser her perfect darlings.  Except she wants the people that raise them to be female because she doesn't realize that a father can prevent her spawn from turning into monsters.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Walk on stage and place of these on her podium during her speech.     Turn to to the audience, speak into her now vacated microphone and say, "The defense rests."

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee403/flytosail3/1e06e56b0760a5d0cf932fcdf1e5f06d_zps0d81b85a.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
LoL who's going to lift heavy things for her?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Or kill icky spiders.

Walk on stage and place of these on her podium during her speech.     Turn to to the audience, speak into her now vacated microphone and say, "The defense rests."

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee403/flytosail3/1e06e56b0760a5d0cf932fcdf1e5f06d_zps0d81b85a.jpg

I keep a Latrodectus Mactans and a Geometricus as pets. You're welcome to borrow them.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

The presence of spiders would bring society to a screeching halt.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

If I could be in the 10% , just think of the pussy I could get just because of the needs of the 90%
View Quote
She wants to put you in a pasture  to graze and then hook you up to a milking machine.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:53:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

By Toby McCasker Aug 13 2014

The Femitheist is a 22-year-old criminology student with a three-year-old. One angry day in 2012 she took to the Internet to outline the brutal concept of International Castration Day. After posting it on YouTube she stepped out for a coffee. Returning home a few hours later, she found that all gnashing male hell had broken loose.

Her argument was that only through the reduction of the male population to between 1 and 10 percent of their current number we can approach “true equality”.

While she now derides International Castration day as silly, the internet had met The Femitheist. Two years later she is an emergent cult leader, a ball-stepping villainess, or clear-thinking realist—depending who you ask. Today she continues to support the reduction of the male population and generally courts outrage and devotion through her website and YouTube channel. She’s also 200 pages into what she’s hoping will be her 700 page manifesto outlining the philosophy of Femitheism. It’s tentatively titled The Ratio.

VICE: I assume The Ratio refers to your belief the male population should be reduced to between by 90 percent.
The Femitheist: I believe that conventional equality, with a 50/50 female-to-male ratio, is an inferior system. Essentially my ideas lead to men being made a special class—a far more valued class—having choice of a myriad of women due to the difference in sex ratio. That is my intention. Men would be made more valuable, and their quality of life would be dramatically improved. They would have a subsidised existence if you will, akin to going on an all-expenses paid vacation that lasts from birth to death.

Assuming people are down for that, how could you reduce the male population by that much? Are you talking culling or selective breeding over years?
Obviously men comprise a substantial portion of the victims of violent crime and participate heavily in war, so there will always be deaths there—but certainly not culling. I don't advocate selective slaughter or brutal processes.

So how would you achieve it?
Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out.
View Quote

You can read the rest here:

http://www.vice.com/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems

So, would you be one of the lucky 10% kept for breeding purposes?  Sounds like a bad Star Trek script to me.  These people really need to get a f'in' grip.
View Quote

she's been watching too much of Star Trek TNG.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:56:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

1.FIFY
6. And D-cell batteries
7.Who the fuck would carve the turkey at thanksgiving? Or any large chunk of meat for that matter?

That little twat needs a straight jacket. 22 yrs old she thinks she knows shit about the world.  Let her loose in Ferguson and talk to the sistahs about this proposition.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She can get my men when she pries them out of my cold dead hands. Molon fucking labia, bitch.

1.FIFY
6. And D-cell batteries

If she posed a credible threat, she'd be a dead woman. Menfolk wouldn't even have the chance to self defend, other women would take her out.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#19]
So 90% of women would have no way of having sex, a husband, or never get to even see a man. I can`t imagine how evil that war on women would be.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

That is the most horrible and hilarious thing I've read all day.  Congrats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can take my penis from my child dead hands.

WHAT???!!!!

Stupid Swype mistook cold for child.

That is the most horrible and hilarious thing I've read all day.  Congrats.

It was quite amusing.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

She can get my men when she pries them out of my cold dead hands. Molon fucking labe, bitch.
View Quote
Every time she speaks from now until forever, you could blast her with, "It's raining men."

Or have someone else do it on account of the cold dead hand grip.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:59:13 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
We don't have the patent on that one, sorry. Y'all are every bit as volatile.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm quite sure all the remaining women are willing to become roofers and electricians and commercial HVAC techs grinding out a living in the hot sun in the summer time to achieve all of this.

And.......Let's start a list of the shit woman have invented.

I'll start.

1. Moodswings

We don't have the patent on that one, sorry. Y'all are every bit as volatile.
True.  But easily cured by a proper sandwich in most cases.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Who would open the pickle jars for women if there were so few men?
View Quote
Pickles would necessarily come in bags.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Yeah, but you got to admit ..... they're pretty nice boobs.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

tl;dr

She wants to reduce men to slavery and subservience.  Second class citizens.  

She's Hitler with boobs.  Right down the genocide and eugenics.

Yeah, but you got to admit ..... they're pretty nice boobs.

Just remember, everyone everywhere is sick of her shit.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Said feminist should subscribe to Selco's SHTF School.  He talks about what happened when society broke down. Women, regardless of their work/profession stayed home and reverted to the traditional female role (cooking, cleaning, mending of clothes) and men became hunter gatherers foragers.  It didn't matter what someone did before their civil war.  Once society broke down, men did the fighting (protecting) and provided food and fuel.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

And open those pickle jars.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#27]
22 year old with a 3 year old huh? Tells me she's got some great decision making skills.

On another note, holy shit, she's kinda hot. I was expecting a 400lb land whale.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#28]
I am going to be so tired servicing all those women after you guys are culled from the scene.

We should all salute her
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#29]
Bitch be craycray
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:15:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She's bat-shit crazy:

Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out."

View Quote

So she's the feminist version of Margaret Sanger.  Interesting.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

You can take my penis from my cold dead hands.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:21:12 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
WHAT???!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WHAT???!!!!

I think he has SARs and is planning on dying
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#33]
You know its a liberal idea because if a guy said that about women he would be crucified.

That's the way you can tell if someone is a liberal...double standards
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:28:23 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT???!!!!

Your name + your typo is lols.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:34:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Every time she speaks from now until forever, you could blast her with, "It's raining men."

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She can get my men when she pries them out of my cold dead hands. Molon fucking labe, bitch.

Yes. Lets do that. But can you all smack her with your hammers of justice for me? In time to the music?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Oh it gets better:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's bat-shit crazy:

You don't say...

Oh it gets better:

"What do you propose as alternatives?
Children should be raised communally and by the state. The nuclear family model is a breeding ground of deceptions, mediocrities, treacheries, hypocrisy, and violence. It needs to be abolished. Bigotry, prejudice, and antiquated convictions are passed down through each generation. The conventional family unit indoctrinates our youth and drains them of their potential. My solution would be to assign children caretakers whose task would simply be to provide shelter, food, clothing, and protection for each child—all of which would be yielded by the state. Perfect girls will be conceived, developed, and engineered in state-owned breeding centers. They will be bound together in a communal venue under the instruction and control of female savants."

The Left, feminist or not, has always been for the destruction of the family.  Their views regarding marriage, child upbringing, state roles in education, etc. are all oriented towards this end.  The family is analogous to a monarchy, with hierarchies, traditions, inequalities, etc. and often serves as a means to perpetuate religion.  That is what the Left stands against.  Ironically, some of what the Left pursues it is able to make popular by claiming it about "freedom."  At least this woman is being honest about her intentions.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Daddy issues..

View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT???!!!!

Oh my God I am dying, and I have a Sig line now

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:42:09 PM EDT
[#39]
sounds like she needs a good old fashioned dick lashing
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Women have the right to vote to send men to war. Men have to register to be sent to war. Women do not have to register to be sent to war.

#waronmen
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:07:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Could this be construed as a hate crime?
View Quote

No.  She's targeting men, therefore the liberals will applaud her for being "proactive".
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:09:00 PM EDT
[#42]
In all seriousness,  every male is some woman's son.

There are quite a few women that will freaking bayonet and cap your ass over their kid be they 19 or 90.

She is very alone in her thinking and in other ways as well it seems.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:19:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Women don't realize how good they have it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:24:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
And thus began the era of no more pickle jars opened.

Nick
View Quote

More like that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#45]
So every male gets 9 wives?  Open season
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#46]
LOL lunatic.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:48:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
The Left, feminist or not, has always been for the destruction of the family.  Their views regarding marriage, child upbringing, state roles in education, etc. are all oriented towards this end.  The family is analogous to a monarchy, with hierarchies, traditions, inequalities, etc. and often serves as a means to perpetuate religion.  That is what the Left stands against.  Ironically, some of what the Left pursues it is able to make popular by claiming it about "freedom."  At least this woman is being honest about her intentions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

She's bat-shit crazy:

You don't say...

Oh it gets better:

Children should be raised communally and by the state. The nuclear family model is a breeding ground of deceptions, mediocrities, treacheries, hypocrisy, and violence. It needs to be abolished. Bigotry, prejudice, and antiquated convictions are passed down through each generation. The conventional family unit indoctrinates our youth and drains them of their potential. My solution would be to assign children caretakers whose task would simply be to provide shelter, food, clothing, and protection for each child—all of which would be yielded by the state. Perfect girls will be conceived, developed, and engineered in state-owned breeding centers. They will be bound together in a communal venue under the instruction and control of female savants."

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

LOL
Dishwasher
That self serving bitch

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And.......Let's start a list of the shit woman have invented.

According to a quick google search i have come up with

Alphabet blocks - Adeline D. T. Whitney1882
Apgar tests, which evaluate a baby’s health upon birth - Virginia Apgar 1952
Chocolate-chip cookies - Ruth Wakefield 1930
Circular saw - Tabitha Babbitt 1812
Dishwasher - Josephine Cochran1872
Disposable diaper- Marion Donovan1950
Electric hot water heater- Ida Forbes1917
Elevated railway - Mary Walton1881
Engine muffler -El Dorado Jones1917
Fire escape - Anna Connelly1887
Globes -Ellen Fitz1875
Ironing board -Sarah Boone1892
Kevlar, a steel-like fiber used in radial tires, crash helmets, and bulletproof vests -Stephanie Kwolek 1966
Life raftMaria Beaseley1882
Liquid Paper- Bessie Nesmith1951
Locomotive chimney - Mary Walton1879
Medical syringe - Letitia Geer1899
Paper-bag-making machine- Margaret Knight1871
Rolling pin - Catherine Deiner1891
Rotary engine - Margaret Knight1904
Scotchgard™ fabric protector - Patsy O. Sherman1956
Snugli® baby carrier - Ann Moore1965
Street-cleaning machine - Florence Parpart1900
Submarine lamp and telescope - Sarah Mather1845
Windshield wiper - Mary Anderson1903

LOL
Dishwasher
That self serving bitch

Sammich!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#49]
This sounds like a fun planet, as long as I get to be part of the 10%. We would be in such demand, that instead of us buying shit for them (like overpriced diamonds), they would be buying us new motorcycles and boats.    And maybe there wouldn't be so many fat chicks, since they would need to look their best to have any chance at the small number of men.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:04:50 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't say...

Oh it gets better:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Mohiam%2BBeneGesserit-2000.jpg

I'm not sure whether or not I should be getting your reference.  Seems rather obscure to me.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top