Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 8/18/2014 5:57:34 PM EDT

The Woman Who Thinks Reducing the Male Population by 90 Percent Will Solve Everything

By Toby McCasker Aug 13 2014

The Femitheist is a 22-year-old criminology student with a three-year-old. One angry day in 2012 she took to the Internet to outline the brutal concept of International Castration Day. After posting it on YouTube she stepped out for a coffee. Returning home a few hours later, she found that all gnashing male hell had broken loose.

Her argument was that only through the reduction of the male population to between 1 and 10 percent of their current number we can approach “true equality”.

While she now derides International Castration day as silly, the internet had met The Femitheist. Two years later she is an emergent cult leader, a ball-stepping villainess, or clear-thinking realist—depending who you ask. Today she continues to support the reduction of the male population and generally courts outrage and devotion through her website and YouTube channel. She’s also 200 pages into what she’s hoping will be her 700 page manifesto outlining the philosophy of Femitheism. It’s tentatively titled The Ratio.

VICE: I assume The Ratio refers to your belief the male population should be reduced to between by 90 percent.
The Femitheist: I believe that conventional equality, with a 50/50 female-to-male ratio, is an inferior system. Essentially my ideas lead to men being made a special class—a far more valued class—having choice of a myriad of women due to the difference in sex ratio. That is my intention. Men would be made more valuable, and their quality of life would be dramatically improved. They would have a subsidised existence if you will, akin to going on an all-expenses paid vacation that lasts from birth to death.

Assuming people are down for that, how could you reduce the male population by that much? Are you talking culling or selective breeding over years?
Obviously men comprise a substantial portion of the victims of violent crime and participate heavily in war, so there will always be deaths there—but certainly not culling. I don't advocate selective slaughter or brutal processes.

So how would you achieve it?
Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out.
View Quote

You can read the rest here:

http://www.vice.com/read/is-reducing-the-male-population-by-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems

So, would you be one of the lucky 10% kept for breeding purposes?  Sounds like a bad Star Trek script to me.  These people really need to get a f'in' grip.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#1]
lol what a delusional bitch.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell Comes to Frogtown
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#4]
LoL who's going to lift heavy things for her?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:02:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck finding employment fem-bot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:03:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Could this be construed as a hate crime?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:03:57 PM EDT
[#7]
She's kinda hot
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:04:05 PM EDT
[#8]
it won't be utopian for long, because the first clown to try castrating me is going to be violently dead.
I'll repeat as necessary.

I bet she'd quiet down after a good hard fucking.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:04:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Death by snoo snoo?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Bet she votes for Hildog.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#11]
You can take my penis from my cold dead hands.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could this be construed as a hate crime?
View Quote

It's not against a protected class, so no.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#13]
50/50 male to female ratio is an inferior system.  Nature is inferior?  Bitch obviously skipped biology class.

Edit-  thankfully these people only exist in their own delusional circles and Arfcom GD.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#14]
"One angry day"

Sounds like a Spongebob rip-off.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You can take my penis from my child dead hands.
View Quote

WHAT???!!!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:06:18 PM EDT
[#16]
She's cute. Like to shove my hand up her pussy while she's doing her speech.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:07:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Paging Dr. Freud.  Paging Dr. Freud!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#18]
TD;DR
So in her world war breaks out every month then cuntries cry on each other and apologize, just to do the same next month, while they are stabbing each other in the back the hole time?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:07:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

WHAT???!!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT???!!!!

Stupid Swype mistook cold for child.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#20]
By her own admission men are 10 times better than women.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Let's hook her up with unicorn kommander
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:08:03 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm quite sure all the remaining women are willing to become roofers and electricians and commercial HVAC techs grinding out a living in the hot sun in the summer time to achieve all of this.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:08:58 PM EDT
[#23]

She's bat-shit crazy:

"So how would you achieve it?

Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out."

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#24]

1-10% male population means true equality?

So she's admitting men are between 10 and 100 times better than her?

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Lolololololololololololo

Yeah. Ok. Bless your heart.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Nope.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#27]
When all their menstrual synced up.........................WW3

Then men inherit the earth
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
TD;DR
So in her world war breaks out every month then cuntries cry on each other and apologize, just to do the same next month, while they are stabbing each other in the back the hole time?
View Quote

Women

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:10:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Bitch got the cray cray
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She's bat-shit crazy:

Further research into designer babies will be necessary: manipulating gender or sex, prenatal sex discernment, sex-selective abortions, development of dual-female progeny (babies created from two mothers), and numerous other mechanisms will be utilised in order to achieve these aspirations. They won’t be enforced or mandated to achieve the goal in the short-term, but merely heavily encouraged in the early stages. Unless one opposes abortion, there's little ethical reason to find that too outrageous a proposition. The maths has already been done on all of the genetic and population-sustainment-related issues: population bottleneck, inbreeding, mutations, et cetera. Everything works out in favour of my ideas. I've been meticulous and cautious. I've had the work reviewed by people who are experts—or at least extremely knowledgeable—in biology and genetics, and I've received confirmation that it all works out."

View Quote

You don't say...
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:11:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
She's kinda hot
View Quote

She has shitty taste in men, and got knocked by a loser. So now all men should pay. What a stupid bitch.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:13:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Big picture: Population Control. Wonder if she has the backing of Bill Gates?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:13:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You don't say...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

She's bat-shit crazy:

You don't say...

Oh it gets better:
"What do you propose as alternatives?

Children should be raised communally and by the state. The nuclear family model is a breeding ground of deceptions, mediocrities, treacheries, hypocrisy, and violence. It needs to be abolished. Bigotry, prejudice, and antiquated convictions are passed down through each generation. The conventional family unit indoctrinates our youth and drains them of their potential. My solution would be to assign children caretakers whose task would simply be to provide shelter, food, clothing, and protection for each child—all of which would be yielded by the state. Perfect girls will be conceived, developed, and engineered in state-owned breeding centers. They will be bound together in a communal venue under the instruction and control of female savants."

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:13:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
LoL who's going to lift heavy things for her?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Or kill icky spiders.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:13:24 PM EDT
[#35]
If a man had said anything approaching this about women - women would be going out of their minds.

But its okay if a woman does it.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#36]
22 years old and has all the answers to all the problems.

Neva been dun befo.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#37]
and the 10 percent from this place that make still wont leave the basement to get laid.

pass the fritos
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Hell Comes to Frogtown
View Quote
Rowdy Roddy Piper.  Fuck yes.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:17:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT???!!!!

Sure it did

Pedo
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:18:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If a man had said anything approaching this about women - women would be going out of their minds.

But its okay if a woman does it.
View Quote

Feminists are not remotely aware of how valued women are in our society, or what they're able to get away with. Or they are aware, and are just spoiled evil little brats.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Daddy issues..

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Troll level. Infinite.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#46]
She's no friend of women either.

Someone fucked her brains out....once.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#47]
This is like a radical imam calling for death to all Christians.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT???!!!!

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:21:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Them sandwiches would start stacking up!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top