BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:52:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's certainly refreshing.  I'll be counting on you to chime in with that the next time the boys here are defending the old stud/slut dichotomy.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I found out my SO licked whipped cream off of some male dancer's dick, we'd be over.  No cheating means don't so shit that is "questionable" and then debate with me about how since it is "questionable" that it isn't cheating.  If I can't get a BJ without it being cheating, she can't lick dick and say it's kosher.  I don't do the double standard for women.

That's certainly refreshing.  I'll be counting on you to chime in with that the next time the boys here are defending the old stud/slut dichotomy.  

I've never been down on a woman for liking sex with a variety of men, when she's single.

I've also always wondered why that particular stereotype exists......to be quite honest.....I abhor it, if only because it makes women play like they don't like sex, when we all know they do.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:52:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I don't know anyone who's cheated.

Maybe it's the company you keep.

View Quote

Yes you do, you just don't know that they've done it.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Got a link?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know, the example you gave of the woman who felt like she was owed strange cock for marrying young reminds me of something I've read described as "the shift" among many women.  I can't remember if it was Swingset or JW_777 who described "The Shift".

Got a link?

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=415530

Since not everyone's a paying member and able to access archives.

There is a fact of life that all you young men need to realize: Many women at some point in their lives go through what I call the Great Shift.** It is a period of time where they completely overhaul their entire lives and everything in it.

The Great Shift normally happens somewhere between the ages of 17 and 25, though I have seen it happen in 40 year old women who are really immature.

If you are dating a girl when The Shift happens, she will dump you. If you have made serious future plans when she hits The Shift, she will break them.

The trick is to get serious with a woman only AFTER she has been through The Shift and has gotten it out of her system.

**Note: Some women have SEVERAL Shifts in them. You should never date such women.

It was John_Wayne777 who explained this.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Fucking for the prissy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hospitals are like one giant soap opera.

women in every nook and cranny- nurses, admin, secretaries, different types of techs and aids. I had a friend ask me about what its like to work in a large hospital. I told him imagine any Skinimax show on TV, put it in a hospital setting and run with the ball.
employees having sex in closets, patients beds, break rooms, offices, parking lots and stairways. I wont even go into how many Drs are sexing the hired staff, that is a totally seperate issue. nothing worse in the trenches of female hate on each other than when one is sexing up a Dr and the others know it.

I've worked at the 4 largest hospitals in Oklahoma and came to the conclusion that if your wife works at a hospital, there is a good chance she has done something risk'e or sexual with a guy or gal from the hospital one time or on numerous times. my wife is a manager at a large hospital in a technical section and has told me numerous times how embarrassed she is of the women she knows and works with and their behavior. she has actually changed jobs before within the hospital to get away from areas that have a high Ho' population.

there is something to be had about a women who has morals, expectations and looks like a million bucks, every day.

Sexing?

It means fucking.

Fucking for the prissy?

Yeah.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You mean like working at a job? That is where most cheating actually happens.

It has nothing to do with compromising situations and everything to do with having some god damn morals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's amazing how much of these problems can be avoided by avoiding the circumstances that make one vulnerable.  Take the OP's example.  A woman who doesn't go to such parties and doesn't get drunk won't tend to find herself in a compromised situation.  Same goes for the husband.

It has nothing to do with compromising situations and everything to do with having some god damn morals.

I disagree.  A lot of otherwise good and honorable men and women have fallen to the temptation of adultery because they allowed themselves to be immersed in compromising situations until their morals wore down from the constant temptation.  Wisdom is in recognizing that any of us could potentially have a moment of weakness and thus we should avoid situations that put us in temptation.  Sometimes that means seeking transfers from bad work environments.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Do you deny them your essence?

Nick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is just way to much access and temptation to cheat in our modern jacked in society. I prevent being cheated on by not getting married, and not letting a relationship last past the feel good novelty stage.

Nick

Hell no, I give that up on the first date.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:25:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I've never been down on a woman for liking sex with a variety of men, when she's single.

I've also always wondered why that particular stereotype exists......to be quite honest.....I abhor it, if only because it makes women play like they don't like sex, when we all know they do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I found out my SO licked whipped cream off of some male dancer's dick, we'd be over.  No cheating means don't so shit that is "questionable" and then debate with me about how since it is "questionable" that it isn't cheating.  If I can't get a BJ without it being cheating, she can't lick dick and say it's kosher.  I don't do the double standard for women.

Sadly, some men need to think they don't, and some women have convinced themselves that they aren't supposed to.  It's unfortunate.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:28:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I disagree.  A lot of otherwise good and honorable men and women have fallen to the temptation of adultery because they allowed themselves to be immersed in compromising situations until their morals wore down from the constant temptation.  Wisdom is in recognizing that any of us could potentially have a moment of weakness and thus we should avoid situations that put us in temptation.  Sometimes that means seeking transfers from bad work environments.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's amazing how much of these problems can be avoided by avoiding the circumstances that make one vulnerable.  Take the OP's example.  A woman who doesn't go to such parties and doesn't get drunk won't tend to find herself in a compromised situation.  Same goes for the husband.

Wise words...no man is above falling to adultry.  Everyone has a breaking point, key is to never get to that point.  I refuse to have lunch alone with a woman (who's not my wife).  I won't ride in a car alone with another woman.  No after work get togethers, no phone calls, no texts, no FB friends with women.  When you anticipate issues and plan accordingly, it's easy to remain faithful.  It's those people that like to walk right up to the edge because "they can resist and are honorable" that put themselves in real danger.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Putting a genital in an orifice without prior knowledge of the other partner is cheating. Some husbands might want to watch, but that's a different...
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:40:42 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread is exactly why I'm still a single virgin.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:42:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm amazed at how many people think life is actually like Leave it to Beaver.
View Quote

I'm amazed how many people think its OK to cheat on a spouse
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:45:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There is just way to much access and temptation to cheat in our modern jacked in society. I prevent being cheated on by not getting married, and not letting a relationship last past the feel good novelty stage.

Nick

Slut

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:56:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You know, the example you gave of the woman who felt like she was owed strange cock for marrying young reminds me of something I've read described as "the shift" among many women.  I can't remember if it was Swingset or JW_777 who described "The Shift".
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not quite.

It wasn't cheating because her husband was her first. In her head If she hadn't been school sweethearts she would have had other boyfriends..

So basically she thought she was owed some strange cock and it didn't count because of that.

The first one turning into a longer thing was the excuse for having another affair. Which also didn't count.

OK.  That's some screwed up rationalization on her part.

That there is female 'logic'

Like my other half who is insistent she is never late. Because she thinks 1 hour is acceptable and nobody minds 1 hour, hence she is never late.

What's the general premise of "The Shift"?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Most nurses are trashy and have the crazy.

Trashy females with the crazy...like to fuck.

When you get a bunch of trashy, crazy females who like to fuck all in the same work place...you end up with lots of drama.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Try working in a hospital.  You will see all kinds of shit, then see the 'cheaters' in church with their families...'cuz that's what all the pillars of the community do...

What types of things do you see at a hospital that I am missing?

When you get a bunch of trashy, crazy females who like to fuck all in the same work place...you end up with lots of drama.

Usually from fucking the only guy nurse on the floor until they can find a doctor.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:18:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Pics of trollips otherwise yawn
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not sure if this actually says more about relationships or more about the company you choose to keep.
View Quote

This....I honestly don't know anyone who has cheated
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:24:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Wise words...no man is above falling to adultry.  Everyone has a breaking point, key is to never get to that point.  I refuse to have lunch alone with a woman (who's not my wife).  I won't ride in a car alone with another woman.  No after work get togethers, no phone calls, no texts, no FB friends with women.  When you anticipate issues and plan accordingly, it's easy to remain faithful.  It's those people that like to walk right up to the edge because "they can resist and are honorable" that put themselves in real danger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree also, I am more of a lurker and we haven't talked here back and forth much, but I do know you are a good man Shane. But if a person cant put himself in compromising situation without rising above the fray then he had weak morals to begin with.

Im soured on the whole subject. In the past dozen years I have seen just as many divorces among my friends including my own divorce. All but four were a women cheating on a man with someone she works with, two happened in CHURCH. Only one was a man cheating on his wife, he told me I wasnt moral because I drank, smoked and didnt go to church. It has soured me on the whole concept of marriage.

You cant tell me that people cant work at a restaurant, a hospital, at church, at the dentists, at the grocery store, at a bank, at an insurance agency, at the sheriffs office and not have the temptation, this is where cheating happens, at work. These are not places of elevated temptation, it is a normal work environment. The cheating is not the work places fault, it is not a "bad environment". These places do not make one vulnerable. The fault lies in that person and that person alone. Anything else is just a piss poor excuse for ones own weakness.

My own divorce almost killed me, I thought I had the right one, I really did think that. Had all the right things going for her, Christian values, good work ethic, good family, very conservative. What a fool I was falling for that facade. What she and her family put me through killed any respect I had for anyone that unprovoked, professes a belief in god, and women as a whole, before all this I was willing to overlook the individuals and not judge the group. not anymore.

My best friend got married 3 weeks ago, I bought him a $100 bottle of scotch and told him he was stupid for doing it.

Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:31:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why argue over licking a dudes dick?  That's just splitting hairs.  WTF was she doing there in the first place?  It really doesn't matter of she licked the dick or took it in the ass infront of the world.  WTF was she doing there? (deeper issues at hand) (probably nurses)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did they fuck the male dancer?  Cheating

Did they lick whipped creme off his wiener?  Debatable.  It's a fuckign penis get over it

Did they just act all trashy with him?  Not cheating unless they habitually do this.

Sorry dude but if you would be cool with your wife licking another dude's dick then you might want to serious think about the whole marriage/monogamous relationship thing.

I don't want my wife licking some other dude's dick just like she does not want me licking some chick. Personally, even acting trashy with another person is not cool if your in monogamous relationship. That goes for both people in the relationship.

Why argue over licking a dudes dick?  That's just splitting hairs.  WTF was she doing there in the first place?  It really doesn't matter of she licked the dick or took it in the ass infront of the world.  WTF was she doing there? (deeper issues at hand) (probably nurses)

Maybe she is spitting hairs
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:43:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not quite.

It wasn't cheating because her husband was her first. In her head If she hadn't been school sweethearts she would have had other boyfriends..

So basically she thought she was owed some strange cock and it didn't count because of that.

The first one turning into a longer thing was the excuse for having another affair. Which also didn't count.

You ain't kidding
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:44:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not quite.

That there is female 'logic'

Like my other half who is insistent she is never late. Because she thinks 1 hour is acceptable and nobody minds 1 hour, hence she is never late.

CAn you give a synopsis of The Shift

N/M just saw it in a post
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I disagree also, I am more of a lurker and we haven't talked here back and forth much, but I do know you are a good man Shane. But if a person cant put himself in compromising situation without rising above the fray then he had weak morals to begin with.

Im soured on the whole subject. In the past dozen years I have seen just as many divorces among my friends including my own divorce. All but four were a women cheating on a man with someone she works with, two happened in CHURCH. Only one was a man cheating on his wife, he told me I wasnt moral because I drank, smoked and didnt go to church. It has soured me on the whole concept of marriage.

You cant tell me that people cant work at a restaurant, a hospital, at church, at the dentists, at the grocery store, at a bank, at an insurance agency, at the sheriffs office and not have the temptation, this is where cheating happens, at work. These are not places of elevated temptation, it is a normal work environment. The cheating is not the work places fault, it is not a "bad environment". These places do not make one vulnerable. The fault lies in that person and that person alone. Anything else is just a piss poor excuse for ones own weakness.

My own divorce almost killed me, I thought I had the right one, I really did think that. Had all the right things going for her, Christian values, good work ethic, good family, very conservative. What a fool I was falling for that facade. What she and her family put me through killed any respect I had for anyone that unprovoked, professes a belief in god, and women as a whole, before all this I was willing to overlook the individuals and not judge the group. not anymore.

My best friend got married 3 weeks ago, I bought him a $100 bottle of scotch and told him he was stupid for doing it.

View Quote

You've certainly had to pass through some hard experiences.  I'm sorry that you were betrayed so severely by your ex.  I can understand that you're views have been somewhat jaded as a result.

My plea to you is to not allow your cheating ex destroy your outlook of all women or of Christians.  If you look, you are certain to find bad apples in any group.  That doesn't mean that you should reject the good apples as well.

I work in an office that has a terrific work environment.  People are friendly and the site manager is very understanding of people's family needs.  Yet in the two decades of working with this group I'm aware of two certain affairs and a possible third (more came to mind since I last posted of affairs I was aware of).  There was nothing of the work environment that encouraged such problems.   Still, it had everything to do with people putting themselves in compromising situations:  going out to lunch alone with members of the opposite sex, hanging out alone in people's offices or cubicles pouring out their marriage problems or criticizing their spouse, etc.

Sure, personal character plays a big part, but even people who normally have good character have fallen when they repeatedly put themselves in compromising situations.  The disconcerting truth is that we all have potential weakness.  Wisdom is in recognizing that fact and adjusting our behavior and circumstances accordingly.

That said, not all environments are equal, whether they be work or entertainment.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Slut

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nick

Slut

Guilty as charged.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:01:51 PM EDT
[#23]
I had a girlfriend once who was a huge churchgoer, always held my feet to the fire for not being more involved than I was. She was a "virgin" saving herself for marriage, didn't want me sleeping in the same bed as her. Well, I find out a couple months into our relationship that she and her friend met two guys at a bar a couple weeks prior, brought them back to her place, and presumably fucked them in the same bed I wasn't allowed to sleep in. I was told it didn't go that far, but I don't believe it for a second.

As a church going christian, I am convinced the only difference between the women at church and the women everywhere else is that the women at church go to a little more effort to hide it (sometimes). There have been many more girls I meet at church that I have heard even more scandalous stories about.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#24]
I married a nurse.  She fucked a male nurse.  Fuck nurse's.  Male nurse later beat the fuck out of ex wife nurse.  Ex wife nurse is still with nurse beating male nurse.  Fuck nurse's.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:04:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You've certainly had to pass through some hard experiences.  I'm sorry that you were betrayed so severely by your ex.  I can understand that you're views have been somewhat jaded as a result.

My plea to you is to not allow your cheating ex destroy your outlook of all women or of Christians.  If you look, you are certain to find bad apples in any group.  That doesn't mean that you should reject the good apples as well.

I work in an office that has a terrific work environment.  People are friendly and the site manager is very understanding of people's family needs.  Yet in the two decades of working with this group I'm aware of two certain affairs and a possible third (more came to mind since I last posted of affairs I was aware of).  There was nothing of the work environment that encouraged such problems.   Still, it had everything to do with people putting themselves in compromising situations:  going out to lunch alone with members of the opposite sex, hanging out alone in people's offices or cubicles pouring out their marriage problems or criticizing their spouse, etc.

Sure, personal character plays a big part, but even people who normally have good character have fallen when they repeatedly put themselves in compromising situations.  The disconcerting truth is that we all have potential weakness.  Wisdom is in recognizing that fact and adjusting our behavior and circumstances accordingly.

That said, not all environments are equal, whether they be work or entertainment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A well thought out, even keeled response, Youve delivered nothing less than I expected of you, and I will take it to heart, you are an excellent ambassador and credit to your faith.

I just dont get the cheaters mentality and Im saying that as a man that has more vices than he can admit on ARFCOM. I can drink with my friends wives/girlfriends till 3 in the morning and nobody thinks twice, except for the person who cheated on me.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I married a nurse.  She fucked a male nurse.  Fuck nurse's.  Male nurse later beat the fuck out of ex wife nurse.  Ex wife nurse is still with nurse beating male nurse.  Fuck nurse's.
View Quote

...talk about nursing a grudge.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:15:51 AM EDT
[#27]
...talk about nursing a grudge.

Wife nurse kept saying she was going out with Sara the nurse.  Wife nurse called home to see how our kid was doing.  I asked the nurse where she was, the nurse replied that she was in her car waiting for Sara the nurse to come out.  I asked the ex wife nurse to turn on the radio.  Nurse couldn't turn a radio on.  Fuck nurse's.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:20:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with this..Not all cheaters are created equal..
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:27:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Some of the slutest women I've ever known were "church going Christians."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is why I won't marry unless she's a church going Christian. She doesn't have to be perfect or a fanatic.  Marriage has a much better chance of surviving when both put God first.

Some of the slutest women I've ever known were "church going Christians."

Yeah, they think it's a good cover for their scandalous real self.

They get really easy to spot after a while.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:27:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Witnessed two acts of cheating this weekend. It's always surprising to see who cheats, kind of a reminder of why not to take a relationship too serious, forget about marriage.

Weekend notes... married women + booze + male "dancers" = fucking WOW!
View Quote

Women cheat at least as much as Men do.
The main difference is just how discreet Women are about it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:36:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Witnessed two acts of cheating this weekend. It's always surprising to see who cheats, kind of a reminder of why not to take a relationship too serious, forget about marriage.

Between this thread and the other one linked to where everyone says they know way more women than men who've cheated, I'd say they suck at being discreet.

Or......

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:38:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sexing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hospitals are like one giant soap opera.

women in every nook and cranny- nurses, admin, secretaries, different types of techs and aids. I had a friend ask me about what its like to work in a large hospital. I told him imagine any Skinimax show on TV, put it in a hospital setting and run with the ball.
employees having sex in closets, patients beds, break rooms, offices, parking lots and stairways. I wont even go into how many Drs are sexing the hired staff, that is a totally seperate issue. nothing worse in the trenches of female hate on each other than when one is sexing up a Dr and the others know it.

I've worked at the 4 largest hospitals in Oklahoma and came to the conclusion that if your wife works at a hospital, there is a good chance she has done something risk'e or sexual with a guy or gal from the hospital one time or on numerous times. my wife is a manager at a large hospital in a technical section and has told me numerous times how embarrassed she is of the women she knows and works with and their behavior. she has actually changed jobs before within the hospital to get away from areas that have a high Ho' population.

there is something to be had about a women who has morals, expectations and looks like a million bucks, every day.

Sexing?

Fucking..Sexing...horizontal no pants dance..
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:43:14 AM EDT
[#33]
I find threads like this so enlightening.

When it comes to this subject there are 2 kinds of men:

• Men that think they know women

Men that actually know women, these days the PC culture refers the later group as misogynists.  

(There is nothing that will piss of a woman faster than holding her accountable, hence the need to slander men that have busted their racket.)

Members of the small later group of men walk around every day, seeing these unenlightened men and their impending misery and we think "IF he only knew".
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:43:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Not sure if this actually says more about relationships or more about the company you choose to keep.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:43:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Men that think they know women
Men that actually know women, these days the PC culture refers the later group as misogynists.  

(There is nothing that will piss of a woman faster than holding her accountable, hence the need to slander men that have busted their racket.)

Members of the small later group of men walk around every day, seeing these unenlightened men and their impending misery and we think "IF he only knew".
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:45:14 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He might just live in Dallas......
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:40:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Usually from fucking the only guy nurse on the floor until they can find a doctor.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Try working in a hospital.  You will see all kinds of shit, then see the 'cheaters' in church with their families...'cuz that's what all the pillars of the community do...

a lot of truth in this. find a manly male working in the hospital in general ( any dept) and guaranteed he has to use mace to fend the females off. what is really funny is watching a psychotic RN literally chase a gay Dr all over the hospital, day in and out not believing he is gay or she thinks she can change him because he is perfect.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:58:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Between this thread and the other one linked to where everyone says they know way more women than men who've cheated, I'd say they suck at being discreet.

Or......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or......

If a guy says his wife cheated on him, I think that he chose poorly from inexperience, poor selection criteria, or just bad luck; if a guy says most of the women he knows cheat, I think that water seeks its own level; if a guy says that women cheat more than men, I think he's willfully delusional or too stupid to be able to use Google.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:12:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:16:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Or......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or......

Way way more.  They just pretend ( probably to avoid social stigma) or deny it happened in crazy ways as discussed.

Let's face it any woman can go in a bar and get sexed if she wanted to. It doesn't work like that for men does it unless you are one of the lucky ones. So right off they have more opportunity let's face it most men will nail anything with a pulse. Then I think  there may be done genetic programming in there just like men need to spread their seed.watch how women melt at different accents.

You see them melt when a handsome man talks to them. They don't care how that man treats them they will be putty in his hands. Yes I am ugly and bitter.

I think any man who imagines women do not cheat at least as much as men is viewing them through rose tinted glasses or with an outdated view that they are sugar and sweet.

Ps I now work in hospitals and can be on the wards all day. I can confirm listening to nurses talking everything said in this thread to be true about them.

Pps. Thanks for the link above.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fuck nurse's what?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:03:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Fuck nurse's what?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck nurse's what?

Apparently, the experience was do traumatic that he lost his power of punctuation.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:21:32 AM EDT
[#43]
Good Lord this thread is depressing.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:24:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I can vouch for the Nurse drama, I'm sure many others here can too.

ETA:

And I love it!  I wished they still wore skirts!

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/24/1d/73/241d73bb85c6545fc16022376b4082a4.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think most of this is in your head.

ETA:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/24/1d/73/241d73bb85c6545fc16022376b4082a4.jpg

If you took a like group of women (as far as age, education, level of independence, attitude, etc.)  in unrelated career fields, I'm feel sure they would be judged just as "crazy" as nurses are supposed to be.
The thing is, you get a concentration of these women in the nursing career field.
I've been a nurse for 20 plus years, half of them single. I worked quite a bit bouncing and bartending also.
I've been in and around the gamut of women.
Nurses and other professional women are no different than other women except they can be much more independent than their peer age group.
This independence allows them to be free to follow whatever paths they choose.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:26:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

If you took a like group of women (as far as age, education, level of independence, attitude, etc.)  in unrelated career fields, I'm feel sure they would be judged just as "crazy" as nurses are supposed to be.
The thing is, you get a concentration of these women in the nursing career field.
I've been a nurse for 20 plus years, half of them single. I worked quite a bit bouncing and bartending also.
Nurses and other professional women are no different than other women except they can be much more independent than their peer age group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think most of this is in your head.

ETA:

Which ends up being the path of strange cock.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why are you quoting yourself?

Nick (not 1983)

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:43:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
During college, I worked for a year in a male strip club.  First as the door / cashier guy, then later on as a robe & boxer under wear philandering drunken pervert.  At least once a week sloppy bachelorette parties would come in and the bride to be would get railed in the ladies room, mens room, dark corner of the main bar, and or VIP section....they handed out blowjobs like candy once they were wasted and bukkake sessions were not uncommon.

I never banged one of the brides to be but I did titty fuck a 20 year old hottie, her 40 year old mother, her 42 year old aunt and their 64 year old grandma all in one night  I got called to the carpet by the boss man on that one and I denied it ever happened, then he went to his wall of monitors and played back the highlights, to which I asked if I could get a copy for my personal records
View Quote

This mirrors my experience.

Bachelorette parties/private events are always fucking crazy.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Nick (not 1983)

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nick (not 1983)

He thinks he has something really important to say
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I'm not surprised. I expect it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From many different walks of life... hence, why I'm so surprised. Professional people.

I'm not surprised. I expect it.

Like being a bartender in the Holiday Inn next to a major Horsepiddle
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Or......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or......

Judging by some of the examples given here, I wouldn't say that it's about being discrete but rather about rationalization and justification.  IMO, more women than men are willing to rationalize and deny adultery when they've engaged in it.

I can't prove this and it's only my personal conjecture, but I wouldn't be surprised if women commit adultery at very close to the same rates as men.  The difference is that when polled, even with promised anonymity, more women than men will deny adultery after having committed it because they will rationalize and justify it in their minds.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top