BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck the libs.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:18:28 PM EDT
[#2]
What's her internet "libertarian" names?

Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't read the whole tread but can somebody indicate the chances of conviction.

Not American but really liked Rick Perry as I feel he would have been a president that would promote 2A internationally as the human right that it is
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:51:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Didn't read the whole tread but can somebody indicate the chances of conviction.

Not American but really liked Rick Perry as I feel he would have been a president that would promote 2A internationally as the human right that it is
View Quote

The chances of conviction are on par with his chances of election, that is to say, slim to none.

Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

He ripped HIMSELF to shreds.

He needs no one to bash him - he does it for himself.

Look elsewhere for a VIABLE Republican presidential candidate who isn't doesn't come across as a buffoon, like Perry does.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow. They are trying to derail his presidential run.

He doesn't need any help derailing his presidential ambitions. He's quite capable of doing that all on his own - as he's clearly proven in the past: "Oops "

TexASS wins again!

Like I previously stated, the Republicans will rip their candidates to shreds.

Look elsewhere for a VIABLE Republican presidential candidate who isn't doesn't come across as a buffoon, like Perry does.

That's not the Rick Perry I saw today.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn't need any help derailing his presidential ambitions. He's quite capable of doing that all on his own - as he's clearly proven in the past: "Oops "

TexASS wins again!

Haters hate no matter what.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 2:07:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TexASS wins again!

If it's within spitting distance of Texas, he'll find a way to insult it or criticize it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter what he does in TX, as far as the rest of the country is concerned he's the guy who couldn't count to three.

That's just the nature of national politics these days, it's a shame if he was just having a bad time and on a lot of meds then but he blew his shot last cycle.

I doubt very much there's a leftist conspiracy to do us a favor.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 2:55:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#12]
All Perry needs to do is run a national ad with that bitch drunk and cursing and say, "she later tried to indict Perry for trying to get her to resign after she was convicted for her DUI." That will put a stake into the heart of that incident.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 3:06:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Liberals are upset that Rick Perry threatened a veto, yet remain unconcerned about "threats" their dear leader, Obama, has made. I am so sick of this nonsense. No one from either side of the political spectrum should condone corruption merely to attack a political opponent. Certainly they would cry fowl if conservatives did the same to them.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 3:13:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Liberals are upset that Rick Perry threatened a veto, yet remain unconcerned about "threats" their dear leader, Obama, has made. I am so sick of this nonsense. No one from either side of the political spectrum should condone corruption merely to attack a political opponent. Certainly they would cry fowl if conservatives did the same to them.
View Quote

It's ok to threaten to use illegal EOs if your a Dem. If bush had tried they would have publicly flogged him at the reflecting pool.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Link Posted: 8/16/2014 3:34:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Rick Perry AKA Ham Sandwich.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Imagine seeing you walk in the door.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The chances of conviction are on par with his chances of election, that is to say, slim to none.

That doesn't change the accuracy, or lack thereof, of my statement.

He wears his religiosity on his sleeve, it's the deal breaker.

Link Posted: 8/16/2014 4:53:34 PM EDT
[#19]
If convicted would the Lt Gov be able to pardon him once sworn in?
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 4:55:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 5:13:26 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

The militant atheist shows his self ...

Here's what your " Perfect Candidate " looks like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The militant atheist shows his self ...

Here's what your " Perfect Candidate " looks like.

That still doesn't change the reality of the situation.

But I'd certainly vote for Bill Whittle.

Link Posted: 8/16/2014 6:02:02 PM EDT
[#22]

That's pretty good.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 6:32:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's pretty good.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's pretty good.

Hell yeah!

That's going up on Facebook right now
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 6:41:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Never knew that was against the law, don't the Feds do this with highway funds?
View Quote

they do. which is hilarious. They also do it with basically all other funding "do this or we'll cut the funding"
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 2:44:18 AM EDT
[#25]
former Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison

1993 indictments for misconduct as Texas Treasurer

On June 10, 1993, shortly after the special election victory, Travis County authorities, led by Democratic district attorney Ronnie Earle, raided Hutchison's offices at the State Treasury. The search was conducted without a warrant, as incident to service of the indictments in the case. Subsequently, after two other grand jury indictments were thrown out, Hutchison was indicted a 3rd time by a Texas grand jury in September 1993 for official misconduct and records tampering.

Hutchison stated that she was the innocent victim of a politically motivated prosecutor. Earle acknowledged that he had sought appointment by Democratic Governor Ann Richards, to the same U.S. Senate seat which Hutchison was ultimately elected to, but he has denied that his legal actions against Hutchison were politically motivated.

The case against Hutchison was heard before State District Judge John Onion in February 1994. Pre-trial motions included a Motion to Quash evidence Earle obtained without a warrant when raiding the Treasurer's office. During pre-trial proceedings, the judge did not rule on admissibility. Following the lack of a ruling, Earle declined to proceed with his case. Onion swore in a jury and directed the jury to acquit Hutchison, since Earle chose not to present evidence. The acquittal barred any future prosecution of Hutchison.
View Quote

Seems like the governor should appoint a Special Prosecutor to go after Travis county DA's office.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 2:57:31 AM EDT
[#26]

"The indictment stemmed from a complaint by Texans for Public Justice, a liberal-leaning public watchdog group, which alleged that Perry’s veto threat to force the resignation of a public official constituted an abuse of power. The grand jury indicted Perry on felony counts of abuse of official capacity, which carries five to 99 years in prison, and coercion of a public servant, punishable by two to 10 years. Perry stood firmly behind his actions, saying Lehmberg, who remains in office, behaved in "an incredibly inappropriate way” after her arrest, was "abusive to law enforcement” and had to be restrained. Lehmburg, who was shown in a video kicking the door of her cell and sticking her tongue out, had a blood alcohol level almost three times the legal limit, Perry said."

Texans for Public Justice is funded by the following.

The Piper Foundation

The Open Society Foundations

The Sunlight Foundation

The Winkler Foundation

Good Jobs First

Contributions from individual Texas donors.

The Open Society Foundations and The Sunlight Foundation are funded by George Soros. Good Jobs First is an organization founded by The Rockefeller Foundation, The Ford Foundation, and works with the Industrial Areas Foundation (founded by Saul Alinsky.)

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 3:11:56 AM EDT
[#27]
He'll lose. The National Angry Lesbian Brigade will mount a full force counter attack nationwide. Deflect from the facts and rely on raising the emotions of social justice liberals everywhere to a raging fervor. Bow beat Perry for the character assassination of a perfectly good, politically active angry lesbian. The best that can come of this is some type of compromise where Perry will only lose half his ass.

I expect to see Obama say publicly " If I had an angry lesbian half-sister, she would be it"
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 3:49:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not excusing her, but that's 4 ozs a day, right? 16 oz in a pint, 1/4 of a pint is 4 ozs? Equivalent to 4 beers or 4 glasses of wine or anywhere from 2-4 mixed drinks (depending) - daily.

That's pretty steady drinking, but it's not like she was dropping a 'fifth' (750ml these days) a day down the hatch.

Of course, as you point out, these are 'known' purchases from one source.  We don't know what she was buyng in bars, etc.

And that's every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
23 gallons / 15 months = 1.533 gallons per month / 4.33 weeks per month = .3541 gallons per week / 7 days in a week = .05 gallons ... or .4 pints per day.

This is her known purchases ...

Not excusing her, but that's 4 ozs a day, right? 16 oz in a pint, 1/4 of a pint is 4 ozs? Equivalent to 4 beers or 4 glasses of wine or anywhere from 2-4 mixed drinks (depending) - daily.

That's pretty steady drinking, but it's not like she was dropping a 'fifth' (750ml these days) a day down the hatch.

Of course, as you point out, these are 'known' purchases from one source.  We don't know what she was buyng in bars, etc.

And that's every day.

3/2 of people struggle with fractions.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 4:22:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 4:49:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Dash cam of the DA's arrest.  Skip to ~4:00.  So drunk she could barely stand up.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrxsCH_p1oc&feature=youtu.be
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 5:42:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TexASS wins again!

This is what I fear.  In any Presidential debate, the only enemy should be the Democrats.  No cross fire.  I only care about how each will pursue the Democrats to their ultimate destruction; I really don't care what they think about each other.

If they perp walk Perry, who was my choice last election, he should bring his birth certificate as ID.  He should be a perfect gentleman and cooperate with the police in a friendly, collaborative manner, laugh a lot, and make sure the whole thing is taped.  Then a comparative video should be made of his booking vs. Lehmburg's and distributed widely.

And Lehmburg is a late stage alcoholic.  If she doesn't check into detox, which would be a tacit admission of being unable to fulfill her official duties proving Perry correct, it's very possible that sooner or later she will be busted again or perhaps cause a tragic accident.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 5:46:30 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
If convicted would the Lt Gov be able to pardon him once sworn in?
View Quote

And then be indicted for abuse of power.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:35:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

It doesn't matter what he does in TX, as far as the rest of the country is concerned he's the guy who couldn't count to three.

That's just the nature of national politics these days, it's a shame if he was just having a bad time and on a lot of meds then but he blew his shot last cycle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet, the "rest of the country" didn't seem to be very concerned that 0 thought we have 57 states.

What a crock of shit.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:37:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe for you.

The nation didn't seem to care that 0 wore his Muslim leanings on his sleeve.

Tell me, who is your "perfect candidate"?
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:48:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
"The indictment stemmed from a complaint by Texans for Public Justice, a liberal-leaning public watchdog group, which alleged that Perry’s veto threat to force the resignation of a public official constituted an abuse of power. The grand jury indicted Perry on felony counts of abuse of official capacity, which carries five to 99 years in prison, and coercion of a public servant, punishable by two to 10 years. Perry stood firmly behind his actions, saying Lehmberg, who remains in office, behaved in "an incredibly inappropriate way” after her arrest, was "abusive to law enforcement” and had to be restrained. Lehmburg, who was shown in a video kicking the door of her cell and sticking her tongue out, had a blood alcohol level almost three times the legal limit, Perry said."
http://www.star-telegram.com/2014/08/16/6047440/perry-felony-indictment-is-a-farce.html?rh=1

The Piper Foundation
The Sunlight Foundation
The Winkler Foundation
Good Jobs First

http://info.tpj.org/pdf/Public%20Justice%202013.annual%20report.pdf

The Open Society Foundations and The Sunlight Foundation are funded by George Soros. Good Jobs First is an organization founded by The Rockefeller Foundation, The Ford Foundation, and works with the Industrial Areas Foundation (founded by Saul Alinsky.)

Source for information/research.

View Quote

Thank you for posting.

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:48:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And that's every day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
23 gallons / 15 months = 1.533 gallons per month / 4.33 weeks per month = .3541 gallons per week / 7 days in a week = .05 gallons ... or .4 pints per day.

This is her known purchases ...

And that's every day.

6.4oz is what I'm coming up with.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:49:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TexASS wins again!

Actually, while some Republicans do so, a whole lot of the sowing of dissent, the "divide and conquer" shit comes from Dems who proclaim themselves to be "disgruntled conservatives" or "libertarians".

They say the Republican Party has lost them but the reality is that the RP never had them.

The throw around "RINO" yet one of their big heroes is the epitome of being a "RINO", being Republican because he knows he would not get any votes as an L.

It is those people who work the hardest to derail the GOP candidate.  They go on about "bad candidates" and it's a ruse because "their guy" didn't get the nod as if they really gave a shit who it was.

Our so-called libertarians here are as socially liberal as the Dems and are worse on foreign policy.

But hey, they will keep on stomping their feet and doing their best to make sure than no GOP candidate wins.

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:51:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Actually, while some Republicans do so, a whole lot of the sowing of dissent, the "divide and conquer" shit comes from Dems who proclaim themselves to be "disgruntled conservatives" or "libertarians".

They say the Republican Party has lost them but the reality is that the RP never had them.

The throw around "RINO" yet one of their big heroes is the epitome of being a "RINO", being Republican because he knows he would not get any votes as an L.

It is those people who work the hardest to derail the GOP candidate.  They go on about "bad candidates" and it's a ruse because "their guy" didn't get the nod as if they really gave a shit who it was.

Our so-called libertarians here are as socially liberal as the Dems and are worse on foreign policy.

But hey, they will keep on stomping their feet and doing their best to make sure than no GOP candidate wins.

View Quote

This.................WITHOUT QUESTION!!

I honestly believe that most of them were NEVER right wingers in the first place and NEVER will be.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Link left cold intentionally...   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/16/wendy-davis-rick-perry_n_5684462.html

When Wendy Davis, who is the Democratic candidate for Texas Govenor is "Troubled" by the indictment, someone has grossly miscalculated...
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 7:15:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Link left cold intentionally...   http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/16/wendy-davis-rick-perry_n_5684462.html

When Wendy Davis, who is the Democratic candidate for Texas Govenor is "Troubled" by the indictment, someone has grossly miscalculated...
View Quote

She is "troubled" that the Governor might do such a thing.  The is lending weight to the indictment.  It's just another Dem tactic.

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Maybe for you.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe for you.

Obama made all the right noises regarding his religiosity, and Islam was none of it, you're imagining things.

I'm not looking for the perfect candidate. Somebody needs to clone Goldwater.

But you on the other hand are going to vote for whatever statist they tell you to. Those are the only choices at that level right now.

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 9:26:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Obama made all the right noises regarding his religiosity, and Islam was none of it, you're imagining things.

But you on the other hand are going to vote for whatever statist they tell you to. Those are the only choices at that level right now.

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1779045_515663935215751_216374656_n.jpg?oh=199449f35e09c57f9a86fed1d8fae98c&oe=546F52F6

View Quote

Well if you clone Goldwater you'll get someone who favors an AWB and that would include all semi-auto rifles..........maybe even semi-auto handguns.

I, therefore say, FUCK GOLDWATER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#43]

That's fucking gold.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:18:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:21:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, Travis county = Austin from my quick google fu.  Liberals being upset over one of their own being told she has to live up to the standards of her office...  
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

https://scontent-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1779045_515663935215751_216374656_n.jpg?oh=199449f35e09c57f9a86fed1d8fae98c&oe=546F52F6

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe for you.

Obama's religion was right there for anyone to see.  You imagine that it wasn't.

Yeah, I will vote in a manner to get the Dems out of power.

You can't seem to quite grasp that.

Oooohhhh,  you used "statist".  Another one who thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else when the reality is just the opposite.

Y'all need some new material.

And your "greater of two evils" is so fucking meaningless like the rest of the bullshit some spout.

Y'all go on with "I ain't voting for the lesser of two evils" and you seem to be happier with the greater of any evils.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is the way it has been since the first vote was every cast.

Y'all act like you came up with the whole idea and, once again, it's proven that some are not nearly as smart as they think, that being the ones spouting the old worn out memes like "I ain't voting for the lesser of two evils", "statist", and "neocon".  Some real "hip" shit there.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Obama's religion was right there for anyone to see.  You imagine that it wasn't.

Oooohhhh,  you used "statist".  Another one who thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else when the reality is just the opposite.

And your "greater of two evils" is so fucking meaningless like the rest of the bullshit some spout.

Y'all go on with "I ain't voting for the lesser of two evils" and you seem to be happier with the greater of any evils.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is the way it has been since the first vote was every cast.

Y'all act like you came up with the whole idea and, once again, it's proven that some are not nearly as smart as they think, that being the ones spouting the old worn out memes like "I ain't voting for the lesser of two evils", "statist", and "neocon".  Some real "hip" shit there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe for you.

As you say.

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:38:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

As you say.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe for you.

As you say.

You keep pointing that out as if it made you right or something.

I want to get the Dems out of power.

Apparently, you do not.

I would not be crowing about that.
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Apparently, you do not.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As you say.

Apparently, you do not.

Voting for a loud and proud social conservative isn't voting to get democrats out of power.

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:58:23 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

The Piper Foundation

The Sunlight Foundation

The Winkler Foundation

Good Jobs First

Surprise surprise!

Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top