Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Up north by Ferguson.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does anyone know where this happened on 270?

Up north by Ferguson.

270 + Lucas & Hunt to be precise, they can stay up there, they get to the rock road and ... uhhh CoC
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:33:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok so I've been out of the loop for almost two weeks... I haven't followed the news at all..

Can someone please give me a few pertinent bullet points to catch me up to speed please?

Thanks
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Ok so I've been out of the loop for almost two weeks... I haven't followed the news at all..

Can someone please give me a few pertinent bullet points to catch me up to speed please?

Thanks
View Quote
Some racist shot a kid.

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:43:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And they got it all on the dash cam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks
Some racist shot a kid.  

And in front of the QT.  Was shot while delivering bibles to the homeless just after volunteering at the old folks home.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:49:22 PM EDT
[#6]

ouch i wonder wher this happen
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And in front of the QT.  Was shot while delivering bibles to the homeless just after volunteering at the old folks home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks
Some racist shot a kid.  

Saw a video of him buying a cigar at a store to celebrate his recent acceptance to college.  Then helped the store employee as he tripped on something near the door. Shortly after, that klan member opened fire on him. Just sad
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:54:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks
Some racist shot a kid.  

This white kid was shot almost 3 times as many times by cops and no riots are expected or national news coverage but he is white

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:26:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Saw a video of him buying a cigar at a store to celebrate his recent acceptance to college.  Then helped the store employee as he tripped on something near the door. Shortly after, that klan member opened fire on him. Just sad
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks
Some racist shot a kid.  

He was unarmed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

He was unarmed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Some racist shot a kid.  

He was unarmed.

Broad Day Light
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:33:31 PM EDT
[#12]
I missed it.  Why did they yank the donations?  From the screencap Notrega posted a few pages back is sounded like Officer Wilson and/or his family asked to stop the donations.  

Anymore info on that?
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:36:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

what are they trying to do by shutting down the interstate?

trying to go for another reginald denny incident?

I got something for that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Bamashooter/Trunk%20Gun%202014/20140802_113432_zpsc93c7d7b.jpg
bring that and we'll take my truck.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:03:29 AM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/Bamashooter/Trunk%20Gun%202014/20140802_113432_zpsc93c7d7b.jpg

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/m35ben/BENDEATH/Pictures/5ton113-2_zps810de53d.jpg

What is that thing?
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:06:49 AM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the bungee cords are supposed to be kept on your hand guard
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:09:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:19:52 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I don't know but it's cool. Looks like a duece and half with an M113.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k410/m35ben/BENDEATH/Pictures/5ton113-2_zps810de53d.jpg

What is that thing?

I don't know but it's cool. Looks like a duece and half with an M113.

Its a 5 ton with a cut up m113 on it.

not mine but would like to build one.

here are some from Vietnam

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:22:51 AM EDT
[#19]
this will probably get them out of the street..

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:46:02 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Very nice!

My idea for the same sort of contraption was going to bolt it to the trunk's floor, and have a plasti-dip coated steel rod that goes through the trigger guard.  A big plastic scratch preventer would slip over the gun and rod.  Then a pad lock would fit through holes drilled radially through the rod.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 1:07:23 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really hope you welded that hardware on the trunk. Self tapping/ sheet metal screws will come out. Couldn't get stop six to stay on a crown Vic that way.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:35:17 AM EDT
[#22]
]trimmed

Broad Day Light
View Quote

trying to surrender
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 5:41:20 AM EDT
[#23]

If the locals did more of that and less of this

people might have a whole different perspective on them.

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:25:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Does MO have live traffic cams for the interstate??

http://www.imgur.com/g5135n3.jpeg

http://www.modot.org/mobileweb/#/mobileweb/trafficcam.html
View Quote

That jdstl dude cracks me up:  he has the doofus mask and he's holding the keyboard like a weapon.  What a douche.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What a load of shit. How many people are all that educated about retention holsters? How many street punks are gonna thing, "Damn, that's a Safari ALS, guess I can't go after his holstered gun"? And how many people - retention or not - are going to think "Oh, dude's trying to grab my gun, but I have level III retention. Yawn"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

What a load of shit. How many people are all that educated about retention holsters? How many street punks are gonna thing, "Damn, that's a Safari ALS, guess I can't go after his holstered gun"? And how many people - retention or not - are going to think "Oh, dude's trying to grab my gun, but I have level III retention. Yawn"?

Definitely.  Like so many other aspects of the case, let's argue semantics.  The mere fact that G2 even attempted to put a hand or hands on Officer Wilson's weapon should be considered a direct threat/bodily harm.

But no, they'll argue that it was "locked" in the holster and couldn't be presented unless it was Wilson who did so.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:33:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 8:49:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

trying to surrender
View All Quotes
Quoted:
]trimmed

Broad Day Light

trying to surrender

And on he knees with his hands in the air facing away from the officer.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:05:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If the locals did more of that and less of this

http://libertyunyielding.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Ferguson-riots.jpg

people might have a whole different perspective on them.

View All Quotes

How was he able to jump through that broken window, with his pants down that far?  

His hands were occupied with holding bottles of booze and holding his shirt over his face, so he couldn't use them to hold his pants up.  

It just amazes me that people have gone to such lengths to work out ways to keep their pants down around the level of their crotch, but not fall down to their ankles while they are running from the cops.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]trimmed

Broad Day Light

trying to surrender

I heard he donated a kidney to a dying child in the morning too
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:07:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

How was he able to jump through that broken window, with his pants down that far?  

His hands were occupied with holding bottles of booze and holding his shirt over his face, so he couldn't use them to hold his pants up.  

It just amazes me that people have gone to such lengths to work out ways to keep their pants down around the level of their crotch, but not fall down to their ankles while they are running from the cops.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I just can't understand why you'd wear pants like that..... It must be sooooo uncomfy
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:10:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:13:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The problem with these photos is the position of these arm wavers; they ought to be face down on the highway, hoping some pissed off citizen doesn't shoot them for making more threatening moves.

I will have to join the legion of high capacity carriers when I travel over that direction.  Unfortunately a lab I need to use is in the neighborhood.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The problem with these photos is the position of these arm wavers; they ought to be face down on the highway, hoping some pissed off citizen doesn't shoot them for making more threatening moves.

I will have to join the legion of high capacity carriers when I travel over that direction.  Unfortunately a lab I need to use is in the neighborhood.

Armor might not be a bad idea, for that trip.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No, they fall down. In fact you know when they are going to run right when they start pulling their pants up (add in that you ask them their name and they say "who me?" With no one else around.  That's when you better get your hands on them).
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:11:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]trimmed

Broad Day Light

trying to surrender

Just a gentle giant
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:15:17 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:43:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Did MB's Juvi record ever get released?
View Quote

Not yet. I expect it will be front page news on CNN when it does.

-snork-
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:49:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Well clearly he was guilty because he was white. Duh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:This white kid was shot almost 3 times as many times by cops and no riots are expected or national news coverage but he is white  

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/25/kansas-police-shot-unarmed-suicidal-teen-16-times-as-family-says-they-begged-them-not-to/

Well clearly he was guilty because he was white. Duh.

He should struck the "hands-up-don't-shoot" pose.  Could have saved his life.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:10:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Ferguson fundraiser mystery solved -- or is it?

Two online fundraising pages that raised more than $400,000 for the police officer who killed an unarmed black man in Ferguson, Mo., were shut down this weekend so tax lawyers could decide how best to handle the money, an official told the Los Angeles Times.

Mystery has surrounded the pages on the crowdsourced fundraising site GoFundMe since Saturday, when both were suspended by their creators without an explanatory note to donors. And some mystery persisted Monday night.

"Support Officer Darren Wilson" and "Support Officer Wilson"  -- two separate pages with similar names -- raised $235,750 and $197,620, respectively, for the Ferguson police officer who shot Michael Brown, 18, on Aug. 9, touching off protests and unrest.

The first page, “Support Officer Darren Wilson,” had raised the most concern because its creator was anonymous and had not received certified status from GoFundMe.

Missouri state Rep. Jeffrey Roorda, a Democrat who is helping to handle Wilson’s fundraising efforts, said the creator of that page is a teenage girl from the St. Louis area.

“I think she thought she’d raise a few hundred dollars, and she ended up raising a few hundred thousand dollars,” Roorda said in a phone interview Monday night. After her page got popular, Roorda said, the young woman started receiving “serious threats.”

Roorda said he doesn’t know how old she is or whether she’s a minor; he described her as a “teenage girl,” a “young girl.”

When The Times relayed Roorda’s story to the anonymous accountholder of the page purportedly created by the girl, however, an unidentified administrator responded: “I can tell you I have not worked with or spoken with Rep. Roorda. The information you have been given is false.”

Roorda replied, “So what part’s false?” adding that he hadn’t personally met the girl but that other police officials had met her to thank her. He guessed that perhaps the page’s creator was trying to protect herself from further threats.

Once again, however, an anonymous administrator denied the story. “We can guarantee you the information is not correct,” a subsequent email said. “We cannot control what you may choose to report/publish but we do want you to know when information is inaccurate. We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.”

/long snip/

After a previous Times story identified Roorda as a member of the Wilson fundraising effort, social media users took note of details about his professional history.

Roorda was fired from the police force of Arnold, a St. Louis exurb, in 2001. His superiors accused him of filing a false statement against a suspect in 1997 and against his own police chief in 2001 when the chief declined to give Roorda paid paternity leave, according to Missouri court records.

The lawmaker told The Times that the 2001 dispute with his boss came after Roorda filed a police report against the chief for violating a restraining order held by the chief’s wife. The city fired the chief not long after, he said.

Roorda later became police chief of Kimmswick, another St. Louis exurb, and a business manager for the St. Louis Police Officers Assn. He now sits on the Missouri House’s public safety committee.

Asked if he had any trepidation at getting involved in the Ferguson affair as a politician running for office, Roorda responded:

“I can tell you that every single voter in my district that I’ve talked to wants to reserve judgment on Officer Wilson and on Michael Brown until the facts are out there. … The people in my district just care about getting the facts and about justice being done.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#42]

I seriously dislike these fundraising pages. There's no transparency. If someone other than the officer ends up with that quarter million I'm not going to be surprised.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:14:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

George Zimmerman/ Mike Brown VS. Darren Wilson/ Trayvon Martin.

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

View Quote

Zimmerman & Wilson tie...
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:20:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:22:02 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:23:02 PM EDT
[#46]

My reply would be, "You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded".

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:24:15 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

An M-113 / bobbed 5-ton hybrid?

Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
]trimmed

Broad Day Light

trying to surrender

Preaching the gospel. Spreading  the word. He'd just found God that same day.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ7X9XaJqCE

that is mest up
Page / 553
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top