BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 553
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:30:58 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So since this has descended into whatever.

View Quote

Who do y'all think would win in a fight, Mike Brown The Gentle Giant. or Trayvon Martin Saint Skittle the Innocent?

Brown has the size, but Martin was able to take down MMA great Zimmerman.

Going with Raging Bull.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Mike Brown used his bare hands to bust the LEOs skull.  .
View Quote

Might have used the car door.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:32:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Who do y'all think would win in a fight, Mike Brown The Gentle Giant. or Trayvon Martin Saint Skittle the Innocent?

Going with Raging Bull.    
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Going with Raging Bull.    

Hmm

I vote DMX dat boy smokes rocks
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:33:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm watching the IAMB feed right now and it's boring as fuck.  Guess the fact that their narrative has been completely chipped away by facts over the past week has disenfranchised quite a few protesters.  
View Quote

More like laziness, the protestors have gotten bored, it's hot, and now they've been making them keep walking constantly.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
More white people in the protest march tonight. I dig the wheel chair action.
View Quote

I'd pay money to see a tear gas canister get caught in the spokes, causing the guy in the chair to spin in place as he tries to get away, so it looks like he's doing burnouts.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:35:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

6'4" 300 lbs against, what 5'10", 170? Gotta go with the local talent.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:36:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not sure if it was already posted (no way I'm going back to find out.  Dupe police lock me up), but this video is of STLCO's TAC team with an embedded STL Post Disgrace reporter.  Good video, a couple of those guys are buddies of mine.  Those "tanks" are Lenco Bearcats and were not part of the 1033 program...never the less the rounds you hear coming in at around 2:40 were real enough.  

click HERE

View Quote

Those are all fucking MRAPs and they are using highly sophisticated top secret full automatic death machines from the gov to launch mustard gas at the mother fucking PEACEFUL PROTESTORS!!!

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:36:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone make the LRAD their ringtone?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Whoooaaaaa!!!!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is CNN hiring crisis actors again, or are the feds putting men in local police uniforms? Seems pretty damn strange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUfcNSTgk3I

Apparently he is Retired U.S. Army Command Sgt. Major Dan Page

10th Psychological Operations Bn is located in St. Louis, Missouri

Tin foil hat time!

Whoooaaaaa!!!!

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

There is no conspiracy.  He is a St Louis County cop when he made that speech, and it was given on April 21st of this year.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:37:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody notice the new media "soundbite" that's been getting a lot of airtime?  I noticed it before Ferguson but I've heard it at least 6 times now in the last week.

Reporter or interviewer talking to somebody:

Somebody:  "My (son/grandson/cousin/nephew/brother) was in Afghanistan and he said that police in America are better armed than he was."
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:38:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I noticed that too.  Even noticed that many unit bulletin boards had Obama face on them.  Gotta love SHARP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obama is in the Ferg and waiting on tonights action.

http://i.imgur.com/7QYBE4B.jpg

The news article title for that is awesome.

http://i.imgur.com/wuUilrx.jpg

The fact that some woman had this on her porch.

Essentially every black civilian employee on ft hood has a portrait of obama up in their individual work space / cubicle most have multiple additional pieces of obama swag.

I noticed that too.  Even noticed that many unit bulletin boards had Obama face on them.  Gotta love SHARP.

When fucknut was sworn in and we switched the COC board pic I took the one of bush and put it up in our office, president bush was the president of our office not fuck face. . I may also have hung a sign on our door and proclaimed my self the political officer of our unit once obama was inaugurated.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:38:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Those are all fucking MRAPs and they are using highly sophisticated top secret full automatic death machines from the gov to launch mustard gas at the mother fucking PEACEFUL PROTESTORS!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not sure if it was already posted (no way I'm going back to find out.  Dupe police lock me up), but this video is of STLCO's TAC team with an embedded STL Post Disgrace reporter.  Good video, a couple of those guys are buddies of mine.  Those "tanks" are Lenco Bearcats and were not part of the 1033 program...never the less the rounds you hear coming in at around 2:40 were real enough.  

click HERE

The LRAD will have us pee'ng pink for the next two weeks.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:39:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

George Zimmerman/ Mike Brown VS. Darren Wilson/ Trayvon Martin.

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

View Quote

America.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:41:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

What the fuck world do we live in
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is CNN hiring crisis actors again, or are the feds putting men in local police uniforms? Seems pretty damn strange.

Tin foil hat time!

What the fuck world do we live in

yeah, that's pretty crazy stuff there.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:43:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

click HERE

View Quote

Thank you for posting this.  Great vid.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:43:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

View Quote

PPV
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:43:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Whats that? Some kind of racial slur?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
America.

Yes, actually. By using that phrase to define our nation, I was slighting everyone in Central and South America because they suck.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:44:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Anybody notice the new media "soundbite" that's been getting a lot of airtime?  I noticed it before Ferguson but I've heard it at least 6 times now in the last week.

Reporter or interviewer talking to somebody:

Somebody:  "My (son/grandson/cousin/nephew/brother) was in Afghanistan and he said that police in America are better armed than he was."
View Quote

I think they know its a good shoot and have to move on to the next story.

I know people in the military, and despite some screwed up supply issues (including being short on ammo at one point) are far better armed than the best armed cops.  Do cops have M2's?  SAWS?  I wouldn't say none do, but I doubt very few do.

A dozen Navy SEALs with Winchester 1873's could have wiped out all of the rioters and protected the stores.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:45:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yes, actually. By using that phrase to define our nation, I was slighting everyone in Central and South America because they suck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
America.

Fuckers

When I piss it runs down on them cuz de below me on da map
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
http://buzzpo.com/caution-graphic-post-gentle-giant-mike-brown-liked-drugs-hos-killas-murders/

Aspiring rapper.

http://buzzpo.com/caution-graphic-post-gentle-giant-mike-brown-liked-drugs-hos-killas-murders/
View Quote

Who don;t like ho's and dope
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:47:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

My vote goes to St Skittle as long as the Hatian Angel can jump in
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:47:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Pic's, I have a hard time believing, despite his size, he was able to rip the cruiser's door off the car and hit him with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mike Brown used his bare hands to bust the LEOs skull.  .

Might have used the car door.

Pic's, I have a hard time believing, despite his size, he was able to rip the cruiser's door off the car and hit him with it.

I think he punched him, but it at least seems plausible that the door was slammed shut on the police officers face as he tried to get out of the car.  But I think he punched him.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:49:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Aspiring rapper.

View Quote

Like I said before, he had to have written those lyrics after taking a bullet to the head.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:51:27 PM EDT
[#28]
This should be cringe worthy:

St Skittle - The Movie

http://www.thenewsnerd.com/entertainment/jaden-smith-cast-as-trayvon-martin/
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:52:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Aspiring rapper.

View Quote

So Tupac --> Biggie Smalls --> Mike Brown? Can't be a coincidence.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:53:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Wow...

Great finds. The people in Ferguson and "liberals" aren't the only ones getting played. We're targets of this too. Very interesting indeed. Very conflicting pieces of information. Who the guy was, what he was saying, who he was saying it too, and everything else. It's like a mind-fuck BY DESIGN since we can't process all the truths, and falsehoods, and distortios, and statements alinged with our biases and statements contrary to our belief systems. It seems to be designed to disrupt, disorient, and confuse. Is that is kind of what a psy op is supposed to do?

Targets:
- CNN audience
 - black CNN audience might think the white officer was in the wrong
 - white CNN audience members might think the clownish crowd is wrong
- Oathkeepers
 - They were getting fed truths, as well as fueling their "ancient hate" as he stated with false statements
 - At the same time he was telling them truths, they were in fact, the target of a psy op..
  -And WE by watching that are also being disrupted, disoriented, and confused.... let alone enraging our "ancient hate" as he mentioned

Insane. And brilliant at the same time. Satanic, yo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tin foil hat time!

Wow...

Great finds. The people in Ferguson and "liberals" aren't the only ones getting played. We're targets of this too. Very interesting indeed. Very conflicting pieces of information. Who the guy was, what he was saying, who he was saying it too, and everything else. It's like a mind-fuck BY DESIGN since we can't process all the truths, and falsehoods, and distortios, and statements alinged with our biases and statements contrary to our belief systems. It seems to be designed to disrupt, disorient, and confuse. Is that is kind of what a psy op is supposed to do?

Targets:
- CNN audience
 - black CNN audience might think the white officer was in the wrong
 - white CNN audience members might think the clownish crowd is wrong
- Oathkeepers
 - They were getting fed truths, as well as fueling their "ancient hate" as he stated with false statements
 - At the same time he was telling them truths, they were in fact, the target of a psy op..
  -And WE by watching that are also being disrupted, disoriented, and confused.... let alone enraging our "ancient hate" as he mentioned

Insane. And brilliant at the same time. Satanic, yo.

this thread has everything.  literally everything.          
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Like I said before, he had to have written those lyrics after taking a bullet to the head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aspiring rapper.

"“With this Glock in your face. And you betta not make a sound. And I only like white men on my money [???]. Those who are last shall be first, Whites on the bottom. He musta walked up and unloaded because there was no stopping him. Somebody else layin’ across the street, must be his partner. Damn!”"

Hmm FPD uses SIG's sorry homie
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:53:38 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
More like laziness, the protestors have gotten bored, it's hot, and now they've been making them keep walking constantly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm watching the IAMB feed right now and it's boring as fuck.  Guess the fact that their narrative has been completely chipped away by facts over the past week has disenfranchised quite a few protesters.  

They're too busy enjoying their new stuff.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:54:33 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Alright, alright.

View Quote

Tag team match,

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

Guns?  Gotta go for the sniper.  1S1K.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:54:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
CURRENTLY TRENDING:

#NEGROSPRING

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvWtxfYIYAAYYeu.jpg:large
View Quote

I thought Spring ended back in June?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:57:00 PM EDT
[#35]
“Smoking on this dope, till I choke. Motherfuckers. Motherfucker, fuck you and your opinions. Do you do smoke weed, keep doing what you do best.”

Dat shit don't even lend to a hook
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:57:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XA_yW7Z5OM

Here is what I watched just a couple weeks ago. He was speaking to an oathkeepers group.
View Quote

did you attend this live, or happened upon it on Youtube?  in the vid it says speech was from 2012.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:57:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Dispatcher just said that CNN called to report six agitators with lime green caps are trying to incite the crowd to violence in order to put police in a bad light.  
View Quote

Yeah damnit.... That's their job!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:59:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

did you attend this live, or happened upon it on Youtube?  in the vid it says speech was from 2012.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here is what I watched just a couple weeks ago. He was speaking to an oathkeepers group.

The speech was from April 21st of this year.

At 15:20, he holds up that days newspaper (USA Today) and reads a headline: former justice stevens wants to change the constitution

Well look what appears on that day in the USA Today newspaper

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/04/21/justice-stevens-supreme-court-constitution-book/7872695/

He also talks about the Bundy Ranch deal, and a movie made last year.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:59:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

View Quote

Well mike and tray would be DOA.  

So zim loses to Wilson, because kel tec.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:00:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I am from Cincy, and I remember those retards back in 2001, when the Cincy riots broke out, they did the same back then. Had Malik Shabbazzz come in and denounce whitey

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A map of where people arrested are from.

Good to see Austin representing in The Ferg.  

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/national/ferguson-arrests/img/map-us.png

WTF Cincy?

LOL, you expected better out of Cincy? You cray cray.
our frineds at 1230 AM WDBZ, the BUZZ of Cincinnati have been fanning the flames constantly.  This is a black planet radio station.  All black callers, talk show hosts, and advertisers. I have been listening all day every day for years.  Its pure insanity and I cant get enough.

I am from Cincy, and I remember those retards back in 2001, when the Cincy riots broke out, they did the same back then. Had Malik Shabbazzz come in and denounce whitey

I know a guy that used to call in on their morning show and troll them...daily.

That station is somshitty you can't even pick it up just across the river in Kentucky.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:00:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

Is this all four of them in their primes? And is there drug testing?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:00:58 AM EDT
[#42]
460 perhaps   good ford motor
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:02:15 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aspiring rapper.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:03:10 AM EDT
[#44]
was watching the Fox2 feed and saw people looting the Authorized Assembly Area sign

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
State senator Jamilah Nasheed. Loud-mouth radical Muslim, teenage gang member, stabbed another girl from a rival gang....perfect representative for those constituents who want Officer Wilson's head on a platter.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone catch the MO state senator on Megyn Kelly a few minutes ago?  Wowza.
State senator Jamilah Nasheed. Loud-mouth radical Muslim, teenage gang member, stabbed another girl from a rival gang....perfect representative for those constituents who want Officer Wilson's head on a platter.  

did i read somewhere she had a different birth name, than her present name?  tried looking around & couldn't find it.  think i read it somewhere in the thread, like a hundred pages ago.

Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:04:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I watched it on youtube, it was floating all over twitter a couple weeks ago. I'm not trying to stir up any conspiracy or hard feelings, it's just bizarre that I watched it, then the same guy shows up on video of an event a week later that he pretty much described to a T. I was never in the military it just seemed odd for someone as high up as him to talk like he did, or at least I didnt think they did.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:04:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dispatcher just said that CNN called to report six agitators with lime green caps are trying to incite the crowd to violence in order to put police in a bad light.  

Trying to figure out what the Kermit Gang's beef is.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:05:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
was watching the Fox2 feed and saw people looting the Authorized Assembly Area sign

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvnUstIIEAM-3f5.jpg
View Quote

The fuck they stealing those for?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:05:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aspiring rapper.

I just wanted this thread to have a conspiracy theory that I could comprehend.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:07:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Alright, alright.

Tag team match,

Holder is the Ref.

Winner?

View Quote

Holder.  That dirt bag would shank his own mom to get ahead.
Page / 553
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top