Okay, show us one.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This one has potential to get real ugly. It's St. Louis afterall...

[div style='text-align: right;']And by all accounts this is a bad shoot

Where are you getting the information to make that call? Oh, I forgot, on AR15 all LEO involved shootings are Bad Shoots

Kindly be to going fuck yourself because that's no where close to what I said is it.

You do know there's other news sources besides ARFCOM and the original link?

Okay, show us one.

You're awake? Do your own research keywords "ferguson" and "mike brown"
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The fire is smoldering, for damn sure.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vhww43.jpg

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:14:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Kindly be to going fuck yourself because that's no where close to what I said is it.

View Quote

Wow, you're an angry little man aren't you. Please link us an article supporting your statement.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:18:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

As a former city cop, pretty much ever shooting of a black suspect by a white officer was considered a "bad shoot" in that area by the locals. "Eyewitnesses" would always pop up on the TV claiming the white officers walked up on an unarmed suspect and shot him in the back of the head, or other such fantasy stories, even when the suspect was shooting at the police.
View Quote
Par for the course.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:19:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I got warned for my language so I'm just gonna remove this whole quote
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:21:20 AM EDT
[#8]
This reminds me of the videos from South Africa where Mandela and friends are singing about killing all the white people.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:27:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
They should either act on their words or shut the hell up.
View Quote

Typical libs - always wanting someone else to do shit for them.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where are you getting the information to make that call? Oh, I forgot, on AR15 all LEO involved shootings are Bad Shoots

Okay, show us one.

Yes i'm awake.  Are you sober?  All I see is  a bunch of "my baby didn't do nuffin"  crap.   You said you had proof, pony up.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yes i'm awake.  Are you sober?  All I see is  a bunch of "my baby didn't do nuffin"  crap.   You said you had proof, pony up.
View Quote

Um, I didn't say I had proof actually but you got your own version of reality. I said ealier that this looks like a bad shoot by all accounts, which was last night. And said that if the facts play out this is bad. So please tell me where I said I had proof?

But here's the press conference video. Police say that Mike Brown, the dead guy, attacked the officer in his car somehow. There was a struggle and one shot then the resulting chase...

So... is there a dash cam with audio?

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:36:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least it is totally UNBIASED My baby dint do nuffin crap....
Friend who DID NOT get shot... said that Shootee got shot...
NAACP who was not there and has no information says he was shot 10 times...
Grandma says he dint do nuffin and wasn't from aroun there...
Nope, no bias in that article at all.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:37:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Is this an open invite? Because I'm in for the skanky strippers and the ban!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
don't tell me. Go talk to your stupid fucking partners!

I'm buying fireworks, booze, and putting extra skanky strippers on retainer for the the party when your banned. You wanna come? Or are you having a special bunny ears photography lesson?

Is this an open invite? Because I'm in for the skanky strippers and the ban!

Come on down.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:38:15 AM EDT
[#14]

The feeling is mutual.

The days of "Officer Friendly" are long gone.

These guys

have been replaced with these guys

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

The feeling is mutual.

These guys
http://1adam-12.tripod.com/0164b9a0.jpg

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c6/RCMP_in_riot_gear.jpg/400px-RCMP_in_riot_gear.jpg

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:45:42 AM EDT
[#16]
After looking at the pic, that guy's pants are pulled down quite a bit from regular hood height which looks like a struggle to me (*if he was not moved or blah blah blah).
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

ETA2: Not needed. But suffice to say I'm not most GD "cops are bad JBTs"

try local news but here link again, like i said... earlier "if acts play out"

ETA: I don't want to be right. I'd rather be wrong on this shooting but the accounts online from this shooting are of something akin to a guy being shot on his knees.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, you're an angry little man aren't you. Please link us an article that supporting your statement.

ETA: I don't want to be right. I'd rather be wrong on this shooting but the accounts online from this shooting are of something akin to a guy being shot on his knees.

Sorry, but media and "eyewitnesses" in that area are completely biased and unreliable. North STL is ground zero for the "my baby didn't do nuthin" and the race baiting crowd.

The fact that the "online accounts" you seem to be relying on describe some sort of textbook execution should tell you something. We had one shooting that was described by the media as (paraphrasing): "eye witnesses report the officers walked up on the unarmed victim, who was on his knees, and shot him point blank in the back of the head." In reality the "victim" was driving a stolen car, and pointed a gun at officers after a pursuit.

50 bucks says none of these "eyewitnesses" will make an official sworn statement.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Damn! I can understand shooting him, but why did they pull his pants down? That's shameful.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#20]

Those are some scary fucking traffic safety vests. Probably got them free with the purchase of their MRAPs and Predator drones.

And judging by the url from your pic, our JBTism is even spreading to Canada!
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:54:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Um, I didn't say I had proof actually but you got your own version of reality. I said ealier that this looks like a bad shoot by all accounts, which was last night. And said that if the facts play out this is bad. So please tell me where I said I had proof?

But here's the press conference video. Police say that Mike Brown, the dead guy, attacked the officer in his car somehow. There was a struggle and one shot then the resulting chase...

http://youtu.be/X9x1CRKzCNw
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You say it looks like a bad shoot. Obviously, you have PROOF to base  that statement on, right? .
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:55:21 AM EDT
[#22]
............."unless necessary to prevent the escape and the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a significant threat of death or serious physical injury to the officer or others."
View Quote

a throw down piece would be a nice touch there.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:58:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:04:57 PM EDT
[#24]
If only these communities got this upset when their countless young black males kill each on a daily basis.  My give a fuck for these communities is about zero as such.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:06:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sorry, but media and "eyewitnesses" in that area are completely biased and unreliable. North STL is ground zero for the "my baby didn't do nuthin" and the race baiting crowd.

The fact that the "online accounts" you seem to be relying on describe some sort of textbook execution should tell you something. We had one shooting that was described by the media as (paraphrasing): "eye witnesses report the officers walked up on the unarmed victim, who was on his knees, and shot him point blank in the back of the head." In reality the victim was in a stolen car, and pointed a gun at officers after a pursuit.

50 bucks says none of these "eyewitnesses" will make an official sworn statement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow, you're an angry little man aren't you. Please link us an article that supporting your statement.

The fact that the "online accounts" you seem to be relying on describe some sort of textbook execution should tell you something. We had one shooting that was described by the media as (paraphrasing): "eye witnesses report the officers walked up on the unarmed victim, who was on his knees, and shot him point blank in the back of the head." In reality the victim was in a stolen car, and pointed a gun at officers after a pursuit.

And a fool would take that bet.

The accounts I saw suggest the guy was surrendering after being hit by initial rounds. Then the officer fired again.

Eye witness accounts being what they are that has to be taken into account. But when enough of them are suggesting the same thing and that there was some action on part of the officer that was not justified? There will be a nugget of truth in there. What we don't know is if Brown had a gun and chucked it before running away.

Unlike some here I'm capable if having an open mind about any case. But others are willing to say that Brown deserved it because his pants were around his ass.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You say it looks like a bad shoot. Obviously, you have PROOF to base  that statement on, right? .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try not to read too much into what I actually said. That'll help
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Those are some scary fucking traffic safety vests. Probably got them free with the purchase of their MRAPs and Predator drones.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Less lethal shotguns scare me
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:12:16 PM EDT
[#28]
IN before a ban
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:15:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Eyewitness, Piaget Crenshaw, 19, was waiting for a ride to work when she said she saw the police officer attempting to place Brown in the rear seat of a squad car.

She then observed the teen, hands in the air, attempt to flee. Several shots were fired at Brown as he ran, Crenshaw said, striking him in the head and chest.

Crenshaw said police asked and she complied with a request that she turn photos of the scene over to authorities.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/fatal-shooting-by-ferguson-police-draws-angry-crowd/article_04e3885b-4131-5e49-b784-33cd3acbe7f1.html?1

If that's how it happened, then sounds like a bad shoot. Hopefully justice is done, one way or the other, and that there are no riots.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:17:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The feeling is mutual.

These guys

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c6/RCMP_in_riot_gear.jpg/400px-RCMP_in_riot_gear.jpg

View All Quotes

The good ol' 1A12 days! When you could bash someone's teeth in with no paperwork. When fleeing felons were an easy way to get you some new ammo. When use of force was whatever force you wanted to use.

Our OIS numbers were up to 18 times higher during that time frame, but our agency was a small fraction of what it is today. Figure that one out too

Officer Friendly was there. Disrespect meant an ass kicking.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If that's how it happened, then sounds like a bad shoot. Hopefully justice is done, one way or the other, and that there are no riots.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eyewitness, Piaget Crenshaw, 19, was waiting for a ride to work when she said she saw the police officer attempting to place Brown in the rear seat of a squad car.

She then observed the teen, hands in the air, attempt to flee. Several shots were fired at Brown as he ran, Crenshaw said, striking him in the head and chest.

Crenshaw said police asked and she complied with a request that she turn photos of the scene over to authorities.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/fatal-shooting-by-ferguson-police-draws-angry-crowd/article_04e3885b-4131-5e49-b784-33cd3acbe7f1.html?1

Struck in the chest?  So he ran backwards?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:26:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Regardless of situations...

A shame when someone dies unarmed. Blood in the street of any where is ugly.

Prayer for families involved on both sides.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:26:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe initially? I don't know.

Maybe he went to pull up his pants for the run while taking steps backward/sideways, the cop thought he was going for a gun in his waistband, and this is a good shoot after all.

Guess I'll wait for more reliable and accurate info.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:27:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The feeling is mutual.

These guys

View All Quotes

Oh please

I go to work every day looking pretty much like the top picture, so do most of the guys I work with and surrounding communities.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
These guys

View All Quotes
They never existed.

For Christ's sake, LAPD in the 60's? They would beat the fucking balls off of you.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:32:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
County guys have some nice ARs...
View Quote

They sure do! I knew they had AR's in their patrol cars, but I just noticed the one officer's SBR.

Quoted:
This reminds me of the videos from South Africa where Mandela and friends are singing about killing all the white people.

View Quote

I'm sure the locals will be out in force today protesting! I can only imagine what they'll be chanting. I wonder if Jesse and Al have bought tickets to STL yet.

On a separate note, I'll throw in a cautionary IBTL for this thread.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, been involved in many incidents, first hand and when I see the news and their eye witness accounts I have to wonder if it was the same scene.

I've seen eye witnesses and their claims that I know for a fact were not on scene when the incident went down.
Same eye witnesses claim he wasn't armed when I saw the gun first hand.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Screen names?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
........prompts crowd reaction: 'Kill the police'

Screen names?

Pookie, Half Dollar, Sweet Tea,  Highway Dickie aka Lying Screw, did I leave any out.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:37:41 PM EDT
[#39]
As one of my police friends once said, it's all in how you articulate it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:39:38 PM EDT
[#40]
If the 'community' cared so much for their youth, they would rein them in.
There exists a culture that sees the market value of strength and intimidation
A blind and indiscriminate nature of irresponsible violence.  They want sympathy but show no compassion.  I've seen this sort kill grandmothers and brothers for what most would consider petty cash.  It's only a crime if they get caught.   They don't value life except their own.

And...they want to resort to mob rule and mob intimidation in the name of one who would cut their throats and rob their houses.

To quell such unrest would require an unfortunate brutality that they don't believe can befall them.

Nobody wins in the ghetto.  
And I don't feel sorry for the dead hood.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:40:14 PM EDT
[#41]

In a press conference today, St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said that the shooting of Brown followed an altercation with police, including the struggle for a gun.

The constable in question had had an encounter with two people, he said, one of whom allegedly assaulted and pushed the unnamed officer back into the patrol car.

There was then a tussle for the police weapon, with one shot fired in the car, before the officer exited the vehicle and shot at “a subject”. The officer has been put on paid administrative leave.
View Quote

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anger-erupts-in-missouri-suburb-as-unarmed-teenager-is-killed-by-police-following-tussle-9660018.html
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't have enough info to have an opinion if lethal action was justified or not. It certainly looks bad from the photos and initial reports; however it does sound like a physical altercation may have happened in the car.  
can anyone verify:

Were any shots fired in the car?
 How many shots entered his front vs his rear?
 Did the deceased have a record?  LEO doesn't seem to have a past
 Do the police have dashcam/on person video?

The police need to get info out ASAP.  Heightened emotions, little info and a heavy armed stance don't bode well for the long term.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:43:47 PM EDT
[#43]

Michael Brown, 18, was killed in Ferguson, Mo., near St. Louis on Saturday, Aug. 9.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If only these communities got this upset when their countless young black males kill each on a daily basis.  My give a fuck for these communities is about zero as such.
View Quote

I think they do get upset just doesn't make the news
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:45:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Testimony of multiple Eye witness videos just released

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:46:24 PM EDT
[#46]
I hope the kid was at least wearing clean underpants when he was out and about like mama always told him.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
http://cbsstlouis.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/mike-brown-1.jpg?w=600&h=349&crop=1

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/anger-erupts-in-missouri-suburb-as-unarmed-teenager-is-killed-by-police-following-tussle-9660018.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
http://cbsstlouis.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/mike-brown-1.jpg?w=600&h=349&crop=1

In a press conference today, St Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said that the shooting of Brown followed an altercation with police, including the struggle for a gun.

The constable in question had had an encounter with two people, he said, one of whom allegedly assaulted and pushed the unnamed officer back into the patrol car.

There was then a tussle for the police weapon, with one shot fired in the car, before the officer exited the vehicle and shot at “a subject”. The officer has been put on paid administrative leave.

Well that info certainly changes things possibly.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:47:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Context.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. Strange case. Hopefully, there is video to calm the 'taxpayers' in that neighborhood.

"Our problem is not with Hamas. Our problem is not in Iraq. Our problem is in #Ferguson!" - Anthony Shahid pic.twitter.com/o1dZ3LDHdg

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#50]
*Deleted, wrong person.
Page / 553
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top