Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 8/8/2014 8:03:43 PM EDT
They must not get CNN:

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/09/world/middleeast/iraq.html?_r=0

“This is the message of the leader of the faithful,” the leader, known as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, wrote in a message addressed to “America, the defender of the cross.”

“You should know, you defender of the cross, that getting others to fight on your behalf will not do for you in Syria as it will not do for you in Iraq,” he said. “And soon enough, you will be in direct confrontation — forced to do so, God willing. And the sons of Islam have prepared themselves for this day. So wait, and we will be waiting, too.”
View Quote

I wonder if the libtards hate them now.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope.

Gaza cease fire is over; the libs'll worry about ISIS during the next commercial break.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Good, been waiting for another Crusade. Maybe this will wake up the Pope (unlikely) and get a fire going under his ass to reform the Knights Templar, Hospitallar, and Teutonic.

Crusaders vs Jihadis round 2, anyone?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:09:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They must not get CNN:

“This is the message of the leader of the faithful,” the leader, known as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, wrote in a message addressed to “America, the defender of the cross.”

“You should know, you defender of the cross, that getting others to fight on your behalf will not do for you in Syria as it will not do for you in Iraq,” he said. “And soon enough, you will be in direct confrontation — forced to do so, God willing. And the sons of Islam have prepared themselves for this day. So wait, and we will be waiting, too.”
View Quote

View Quote

No, they will hate America more for having too many bible thumpers that terrorize brown people in other lands.  If only the US had few Christians, we would be loved more by smarter, better people.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I can live with being called that.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#6]
I wish.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:16:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
They must not get CNN:

View Quote

View Quote

If only it were true.  

I'm not even highly religious, yet I would volunteer for a Crusade, provided we get to play by old school Crusade rules.    I had a great life.   Live or die, it would be a good legacy.      

Those people are evil.   They need to be defeated.    
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:17:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If only it were true.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They must not get CNN:

If only it were true.  

They flatter us.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:17:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
No, they will hate America more for having too many bible thumpers that terrorize brown people in other lands.  If only the US had few Christians, we would be loved more by smarter, better people.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They must not get CNN:

"This is the message of the leader of the faithful,” the leader, known as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, wrote in a message addressed to "America, the defender of the cross.”

"You should know, you defender of the cross, that getting others to fight on your behalf will not do for you in Syria as it will not do for you in Iraq,” he said. "And soon enough, you will be in direct confrontation — forced to do so, God willing. And the sons of Islam have prepared themselves for this day. So wait, and we will be waiting, too.”

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:17:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Ok pal, see ya there. Ill being the bacon.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Defender of the Cross?   I'm OK with that
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:20:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They must not get CNN:

View Quote

View Quote

The libtards enabled ISIS to thrive in the first place because of their ignorant foreign policy.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:22:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Lets roll!!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Where do I sign up for the crusade?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Bitch please.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:24:38 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Nope.

Gaza cease fire is over; the libs'll worry about ISIS during the next commercial break.
View Quote

The tards have the sorta poor and not starving Gazians to worry about

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:25:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Defender of the Cross?   I'm OK with that
View Quote

As am I.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Wrong

We are the Guardians of the Galaxy
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:27:36 PM EDT
[#20]
They think they're badass because they cut some kids' heads off.

Joke's on them.  They're still about 60 million babies behind us on the scoreboard.

Fuckin amateurs, really.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I can live with being called that.
View Quote
I am athiest, and yes I am strangely comfortable with it..

DEUS VULT

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#22]
I bet for about 10million in modern military equipment for the Peshmurga, a few A-Teams, and the unlimited assistance of the USAF, we could turn ISIS into dog meat in under a month like they did with the Taliban and Al Queda in 2001.  

Airdrop a BN from the 82nd Airborne so a new generation of Troopers can have the mustard stain on their Jump Wings to back up SOCOM.

Stop at crushing the enemy, leave the nation building to the Kurds and other tribes in IRaq.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm American and I don't give a shit about "The Cross".  But those mofos can fuck off regardless.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Don't they know who our CiC is?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:34:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Don't they know who our CiC is?
View Quote

I like the way you think.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:35:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They must not get CNN:

You really believe that or do you just find Christians annoying and are sympathetic with the enemy?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Well I mean there was this thing called the crusades and all but
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Defender of the cross hairs.  

S

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:46:23 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
If only it were true.  

I'm not even highly religious, yet I would volunteer for a Crusade, provided we get to play by old school Crusade rules.    I had a great life.   Live or die, it would be a good legacy.      

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They must not get CNN:

"This is the message of the leader of the faithful,” the leader, known as Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, wrote in a message addressed to "America, the defender of the cross.”

"You should know, you defender of the cross, that getting others to fight on your behalf will not do for you in Syria as it will not do for you in Iraq,” he said. "And soon enough, you will be in direct confrontation — forced to do so, God willing. And the sons of Islam have prepared themselves for this day. So wait, and we will be waiting, too.”

If only it were true.  

As far as I'm concerned, at the end of the day it really has nothing to do with religion (My opinion). My children have never stepped foot in a church, but I'll be damned if some Goat Fucking assholes are going try and force their views on them. My family has been fighting for their way of life and their freedom since this country was founded. I'll continue to do so, with pleasure, against these animals if need be!

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

*shrug*

Why not?  They refer to us as "Crusaders" anyway, and I do hate to disappoint people...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good, been waiting for another Crusade. Maybe this will wake up the Pope (unlikely) and get a fire going under his ass to reform the Knights Templar, Hospitallar, and Teutonic.

*shrug*

Why not?  They refer to us as "Crusaders" anyway, and I do hate to disappoint people...

I don't care what they call us as long as we get to kick their ass and make ISIS extinct.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They must not get CNN:

View Quote

View Quote

ISIS is asking for the ultimate can of whoop @$$ to be dropped on them.  ISIS has no friends.  Russia and China hate them, Iran hates them, AI Qaeda despises them, and now they are picking a fight with NATO and the US.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#33]

One day that guy is goiing to die horribly and there will be great disappointment throughout the world that it wasn't horribly enough.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Time to break out the the Acog adorned Jesus rifle.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:59:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

One day that guy is goiing to die horribly and there will be great disappointment throughout the world that it wasn't horribly enough.

View Quote

That pos just called us out. Who is going to make the first move?

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Oh geeze, I hope all these atheists can convince them not saw their noggins off! "That's not fair!"

haha.

I'm perfectly fine with that categorization.  Sell my cloak for a sword and all that.

ETA:  I'd rather be associated with the tabernacle.  Old Testament Jehova is what needs unleashed.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:19:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Cowards who kill innocent people in the name of God don't worship God at all.

Bring it on, motherfuckers.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Oh geeze, I hope all these atheists can convince them not saw their noggins off! "That's not fair!"

haha.

I'm perfectly fine with that categorization.  Sell my cloak for a sword and all that.

ETA:  I'd rather be associated with the tabernacle.  Old Testament Jehova is what needs unleashed.
View Quote

No need to talk shit on atheists.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

haha.

This is jihad, bro.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:26:10 PM EDT
[#40]
You have to marvel at how an innate fear of death leads to brutally killing the fuck out of each other. Over and over and over again.

It's simply amazing that depending on where you are born and raised, what culture you are exposed to, family ties, and the predominate religion inherent to those variables people will develop such a faith that they are willing to die or kill to spread or defend the religion.

It's just such an odd component of self awareness that bedevils me endlessly.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

haha.

No shit.  I don't know any atheists who advocate capturing and beheading children.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

haha.

Less talking shit on atheists than pointing out the fact that like it or not, if you're American they associate you with Christendom.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:30:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Be easier to share the Gospel with them and love them if they'd go ahead and come over here already, it saves me from having to go there.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:31:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
They must not get CNN:

View Quote

View Quote

I think most of you are missing the point.

That is a direct threat saying they will take the fight to the streets of the USA.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Hell, I already AM a Defender of the Cross.

Let's go.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:35:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

ISIS is asking for the ultimate can of whoop @$$ to be dropped on them.  ISIS has no friends.  Russia and China hate them, Iran hates them, AI Qaeda despises them, and now they are picking a fight with NATO and the US.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They must not get CNN:

Nope.

It's PR, it's not like they care what they tell us or their people.

The videos and images; a lot of those com blocs look pretty good for having been tossed down the driveway the last few decades.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#48]
I was afraid my infidel lower and ejection port cover were out of style after we pulled out.  I'm glad to be back in vogue again.

j/k I know this is a serious situation.  Wintermute should not drink and post.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:38:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hell, I already AM a Defender of the Cross.

Let's go.
View Quote

I picture the dude in Venice from The Last Crusade.  

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 9:39:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I call shotgun!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top