BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/1/2014 5:31:05 PM EDT
Damn, they missed the after photo...

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it's heading right for the local snackbar!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Get some.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:33:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Couldn't look worse after
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Dude in the bottom right at least realized he forgot earpro.  I bet he won't do that again.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:34:53 PM EDT
[#6]
looks too good to be real...

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#7]
There are after photos, just took out the building.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Couldn't look worse after
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmm, looks like that section of road is blocked off

Tunnel?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:35:30 PM EDT
[#10]
That pic is fucking cool!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:35:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
looks too good to be real...

Kharn

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

It's real, in this and other photos you can see people freaking out. They know what that sound is.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Photoshopped, you can see the edges around the ordnance, and the center cone is the wrong color. Either ways the photo is doctored.
Fixed

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:37:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Let the bodies hit the floor!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:37:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hmm, looks like that section of road is blocked off

Tunnel?
View Quote

Crater.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:37:27 PM EDT
[#15]
They should get one of those Iron Dome thingys.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Big badda boom!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Photoshopped, you can see the edges around the ordinance, and the center cone is the wrong color. Either ways the photo is doctored.
View Quote

Negative, Ghostrider.

Found the entire sequence and a video...

Link
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:52:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Photoshopped, you can see the edges around the ordinance, and the center cone is the wrong color. Either ways the photo is doctored.
View Quote

Party pooper
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:55:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Those fat fucks aren't starving anyway.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:57:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

You don't think the "edges" could be from a bit of motion blur from how fast that thing was moving?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:58:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Negative, Ghostrider.

Link
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative, Ghostrider.

Link

Well, so much for that expert opinion...
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Isaiah'Allah

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#24]
If you scroll down the page there is a story about " vagina pants" that has a, um, weird pic.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Allahu akbar!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

NBC ran this photo on the news but I think you may be right.

OOPS. I didn't see that it came from a video.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If NBC ran it ... it's bound to be doctored.

(Or was it CBS?)
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like ordnance to me

Look at the color of the sky emanating around it, you can barely see the difference of color and shape forming around it.
I don't care what the photo's show. The blast is an obvious ground blast form a Hamas planted IED. When ordnance is dropped people don't just walk by as if nothing happened, they take shelter immediately, why? Because if it's incoming, there's bound to be a few more coming. Do you think there are photog's on the ground that are pro Hamas?

People react differently to IED based attacks versus incoming artillery/airstrikes. I guarantee there is a difference of how people move, I've seen it. I'm calling B.S. propaganda photo that was doctored, and the blast was a small IED, and not a large artillery round or airstrike.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:45:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Look at the color of the sky emanating around it, you can barely see the difference of color and shape forming around it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at the color of the sky emanating around it, you can barely see the difference of color and shape forming around it

Did you see the video?  The street was blocked off because the Israelis called the owner and told him it was being blown to shit in a short period of time.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:45:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Isaiah'Allah

View All Quotes

Didn't he play for the Knicks?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:45:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You might want to Google digital compression.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:48:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#36]

no shit

guy on the left can barely be bothered to scratch his balls.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#37]
He doesn't fuck around.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#38]

Boy, that's an awfully small explosion from such a large bomb. Look at the first hit showing the explosion, and then the overall picture from the last one. The last photo is indicative of bomb dropped from aircraft.

Hamas plays a great game of doctoring the news, and photo's to fit their cause.

First explosion from supposed airstrike.

What a real explosion from an airstrike looks like.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 6:59:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Look at the color of the sky emanating around it, you can barely see the difference of color and shape forming around it.

I don't care what the photo's show. The blast is an obvious ground blast form a Hamas planted IED. When ordinance is dropped people don't just walk by as if nothing happened, they take shelter immediately, why? Because if it's incoming, there's bound to be a few more coming. Do you think there are photog's on the ground that are pro Hamas?

People react differently to IED based attacks versus incoming artillery/airstrikes. I guarantee there is a difference of how people move, I've seen it. I'm calling B.S. propaganda photo that was doctored, and the blast was a small IED, and not a large artillery round or airstrike.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care what the photo's show. The blast is an obvious ground blast form a Hamas planted IED. When ordinance is dropped people don't just walk by as if nothing happened, they take shelter immediately, why? Because if it's incoming, there's bound to be a few more coming. Do you think there are photog's on the ground that are pro Hamas?

Come on folks, it is ORDNANCE not ORDINANCE. Ordnance is a noun referring to military materials such as weapons, ammunition, equipment, and vehicles, Ordinance is a municipal or county law.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:01:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Come on folks, it is ORDNANCE not ORDINANCE. Ordnance is a noun referring to military materials such as weapons, ammunition, equipment, and vehicles, Ordinance is a municipal or county law.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I blame spell check.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#41]

lol that dude on the left is grabbing his nuts at Israel.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:03:03 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think he was a center, known for his explosive performance.  

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Boy, that's an awfully small explosion from such a large bomb. Look at the first hit showing the explosion, and then the overall picture from the last one. The last photo is indicative of bomb dropped from aircraft.

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/onlythetip/article-2713019-202C879D00000578-933_964x642_zpsb4a4cfd9.jpg
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/onlythetip/article-2712656-2029271700000578-319_964x648_zpsa3a79175.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/onlythetip/article-2713019-202C879D00000578-933_964x642_zpsb4a4cfd9.jpg
http://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s560/onlythetip/article-2712656-2029271700000578-319_964x648_zpsa3a79175.jpg

explosions you see depends on the bomb and fuse
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:05:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Where's the before pic?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Thanks for the lesson.
<--------------    see user name

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:12:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I don't care what the photo's show. The blast is an obvious ground blast form a Hamas planted IED. When ordnance is dropped people don't just walk by as if nothing happened, they take shelter immediately, why? Because if it's incoming, there's bound to be a few more coming. Do you think there are photog's on the ground that are pro Hamas?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Yeah I'm not sure I entirely buy it.  In order to capture the photo like that with the bomb right before impact and no blur, for as fast as that thing moves, you'd need a shutter speed probably at least 1/2000 I would guess.  I don't know personally since I've not photographed a JDAM or some other equivalent on its way to the target.  But it's gotta be moving fast.  In order to get that picture, with it moving so fast, AND no blur, shutter speed has got to be damn fast.    Most likely there would be some blur.

So you're telling me someone just happened to be there that day at the right place, right time PLUS had a good reasonably high megapixel camera AND had a high shutter speed all set and ready at the precise moment?  Not to mention some others posted a follow up of a rather small explosion, so I'm not convinced.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:15:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Nice shot Brisrael.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

America has poured enough money into the ME no one should be starving anywhere.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I blame spell check.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I blame spell check.

For someone who is nitpicking at details that don't seem like pertinent details, you completely missed (several times I might add) the correct word for the things that goes BOOM.

Occam's Razor applies.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top