Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/1/2014 8:32:20 AM EDT
Deputy prime minister of Russia Dimitry Rogozin tweeted a photo comparing Russian President Putin to President Obama.

“We have different values and allies,” the caption said.

Putin, a retired KGB officer, has a history of flaunting his manliness in staged photos that show him baring his chest while riding horseback through the wilderness, sitting next to a polar bear and even fending off an attack from a tiger.

But Obama’s academic aura has failed to impress and conservatives have already piled on the criticism, questioning Obama’s grit.

“People are looking at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil. They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans and equivocates and bloviates,” Sarah Palin said in on FOX News in March about Obama, after the Russian invasion of Crimea.

Link to embarrassment
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:39:08 AM EDT
[#3]

He is a pussy and that is probably why he got voted in. Stupid Americans.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:43:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:44:39 AM EDT
[#5]

When did it become commonplace for dignitaries to mock each other in public?
I just don't remember seeing this as commonplace in the past.
Is this a sign of how far we have fallen as a nation?

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:46:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, the words of a Russian explicitly demonstrate how corrupt Americans are.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:47:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Is the Russian Deputy Prime Minister part of this nation, or are you calling GD "dignitaries"?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:48:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Just change the thread title to mid-level Arfcom members mock obama and be done. We already post those same pics comparing the two.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:48:49 AM EDT
[#11]
President Obama came to office for one reason and that is to fundamentally transform the United States of America from a world leader to a follower, which he and his ilk believe is in the best interest of mankind.

His actions have nothing to do with him being a wussy and match up perfectly with his goals.  

President Obama is not incompetent, he's not scared, but he is determined to set this country on a course toward being a second rate power.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:49:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

View Quote
It is also significant that at a time not long ago, we would all be pissed off that a foreign government is laughing at POTUS.  I must admit, my dislike of Zero is so great that I find myself laughing along with them.  It makes me pause, but I cannot help it.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#14]
they are one and the same. one trys hard to prove he is a man and the other trys to prove he is not a woman. the whole damn bunch are shit.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 8:58:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Dude is a homosexual.  And it ain't the russky
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:02:03 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote
Thats what happens when you have a appeasement president, a unqualified community organizer in the white house

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:02:44 AM EDT
[#17]
They didn't even need to be holding animals to make the point.....
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:03:19 AM EDT
[#18]

I had to do a double-take. That is hysterical!
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:05:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
President Obama came to office for one reason and that is to fundamentally transform the United States of America from a world leader to a follower, which he and his ilk believe is in the best interest of mankind.

His actions have nothing to do with him being a wussy and match up perfectly with his goals.  

President Obama is not incompetent, he's not scared, but he is determined to set this country on a course toward being a second rate power.
View Quote

This is incredibly well written.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:05:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's funny you think of Putin and his cronies as "dignitaries".  You might want to check and adjust fire and think of them as KGB goons and bullies..  And by bullies, I mean schoolyard bullies, grade school bullies.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:06:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Imagine that.  
View Quote

I don't blame them.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:06:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It happened when the people of this country elected a pussy who thinks he's Emperor Supreme of the Universe and can affect the international political stage with edicts and speeches.  "**I** demand you withdraw from Crimea" means squat when EVERYONE on earth knows he won't back it up with anything more than a petulant follow-up speech.  The Totus-in-Chief is in so far over his head he can't see the top of the hole, and is (despite the usual liberal claims of "smart") too stupid to even realize what is going on.  IOW we're screwed for decades to come.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It happened when the people of this country elected a pussy who thinks he's Emperor Supreme of the Universe and can affect the international political stage with edicts and speeches.  "**I** demand you withdraw from Crimea" means squat when EVERYONE on earth knows he won't back it up with anything more than a petulant follow-up speech.  The Totus-in-Chief is in so far over his head he can't see the top of the hole, and is (despite the usual liberal claims of "smart") too stupid to even realize what is going on.  IOW we're screwed for decades to come.

Maybe....

I recall similar sentiments when Carter was in office, and the Soviets were having a field day across the globe. It all came to a screeching halt in less than two years.

Granted, we will desperately need another Reagan when the Dark Lord finally leaves office, and there has been a horrifically fast tectonic shift to the left in the population, but with the right leader, we could turn this around fairly quickly.

Yeah, and if pigs had wings, Congress would be an airport....
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:07:40 AM EDT
[#23]
pretty sad

but,i laughed.

clown
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:07:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And sadly, completely accurate.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:08:41 AM EDT
[#25]
All I know is that while Obama was doing coke in college and dreaming of being a "communist", Putin was lullabying people with garrote wire and plowing German broads.

I don't mean any of that as a compliment but it's true
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:09:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It's funny you think of Putin and his cronies as "dignitaries".  You might want to check and adjust fire and think of them as KGB goons and bullies..  And by bullies, I mean schoolyard bullies, grade school bullies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your probably right.
Poor choice of a word.
I could have said "world leaders" but that's debatable also.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:10:52 AM EDT
[#27]
Neva been done befo
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:12:50 AM EDT
[#28]

Putin's press would be saying that Bush was a stupid cowboy or Romney is a twit wearing magic underwear. Some of you just don't understand that it's not about Obama. He makes it easy but it most certainly isn't about him.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:13:28 AM EDT
[#29]
This is our president
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#30]
Obama has a metrosexual personality
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I disagree part of fundamental transformation was to remove the US from the role of a world military power at the same destroying our economic power. He has done this very masterfully. I hate the bastard with all my soul but have to admit he is actually very brilliant. People make the mistake of thinking he is a fool he is not. He was able to accomplish the lefts goals of the last 60 years in only 6.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View Quote

If you think political smear jobs now are bad go back and look at some of the stuff that was written about politicians in the early days of the Republic, it makes the shit slinging we see today look downright civilized.

As for the Russians, fuck them and fuck Putin...but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

FBHO

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Putin's press would be saying that Bush was a stupid cowboy or Romney is a twit wearing magic underwear. Some of you just don't understand that it's not about Obama. He makes it easy but it most certainly isn't about him.

View Quote

EVERYTHING is about obama in this magical and enchanted corner of the universe.

he's even responsible for my jock itch and frequent priapism.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:18:36 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm surprised the photo of our Gay Community Organizer. HANGING CURTIANS.Hasn't been posted yet.

Face it all you 0 protectors. He's as queer as a "Three Dollar Bill"!

Putin isn't, but he's still is a KGB hack.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:20:51 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Also very true.
He didn't hide it. He said in in his speeches. Its too bad more people didn't have the foresight to see the results and implications.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#36]

No pie plates in that room I'm betting.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:24:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Threatening people with the IRS and twisting arms to get legislature past is bullying as well.

This border thing is passive aggressive bullying.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:27:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I disagree part of fundamental transformation was to remove the US from the role of a world military power at the same destroying our economic power. He has done this very masterfully. I hate the bastard with all my soul but have to admit he is actually very brilliant. People make the mistake of thinking he is a fool he is not. He was able to accomplish the lefts goals of the last 60 years in only 6.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He didn't do it by himself. The same idiots who elected him take credit for the brunt of the work. Plus the pelosi's, the Reid's, and all the other communists elected by the idiots.

He didn't build that.

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:29:13 AM EDT
[#40]
Top Putin official mocks Obama’s manhood

Hmmm... a Putin-humper who thinks Obama's a queer?  What's his screen name?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:29:47 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you come here? Do you even own a gun?

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:33:09 AM EDT
[#42]
What's with all the FSB/KGB plants that keep trying to promote Russian interests?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:33:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:35:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:37:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you here then?
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:40:24 AM EDT
[#46]

LOL Forgot about that one, Obama's BF from pockistan.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:40:47 AM EDT
[#47]

Ewww, Obama's boyfriend doesn't wear socks with his sneakers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#48]
I never thought I would see the day, where an internet board comprised mostly of right-leaning self-identified patriotic Americans cheer for an ex-KGB asshole, while mocking the President of the United States.

And sadly... I'm one of them.
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

they probably would, difference is we wouldn't be agreeing with them
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top