Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:31:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
why doesn't Israel just STOP continuing to expand their outlying "settlements"
View Quote

That''s what they did in Gaza. Several years ago it was still occupied by the Israelis as part of the aftermath of the Six Day War. They
removed their settlements in 2005 and let the Palestinians have it. The Palestinians promptly wrecked the economy,
installed an Islamist government, and started firing rockets into Israel with the intention of killing as
many Jews as they could.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:32:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Bialik explained why she made the choice in her blog:

1. I need to feel like I’m doing something.
  2. No matter what your politics are, soldiers sent into war zones deserve to be protected from enemy fire.
  3. Every soldier is someone’s son or daughter. Every single one.

Good on her.

And she did this when for American soldiers? I mean, did I not read she is doing it for her people? She was born here, schooled here, made her fortune here.

Oh, and for those that are wanting her, well she did just divorce her husband. Wonder why the divorce? She is breastfeeding her kids for as long as possible and kicked him out of their bed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Bialik explained why she made the choice in her blog:

1. I need to feel like I’m doing something.
  2. No matter what your politics are, soldiers sent into war zones deserve to be protected from enemy fire.
  3. Every soldier is someone’s son or daughter. Every single one.

Good on her.

And she did this when for American soldiers? I mean, did I not read she is doing it for her people? She was born here, schooled here, made her fortune here.

Oh, and for those that are wanting her, well she did just divorce her husband. Wonder why the divorce? She is breastfeeding her kids for as long as possible and kicked him out of their bed.

You even giant type bro?

It's cool. There are more than enough empty-headed, lefty hollyweird celebs for you to throw your support behind. The reason that this thread even exists (is newsworthy) is because of the EXTREME rarity it is for a celeb to swim against the current and support Israel instead of the Palestinians. Many of us like to celebrate the ridiculously rare occasions where a brain cell is found in hollyweird. We're all shallow that way...
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
send vests to help someons son/brother live to kill someone else son/brother

seems biased.  

oh wait, i forgot, it is okay to run someone out of their house and move youself in b/c of a 5000 years old book.

at this point, why doesn't Israel just STOP continuing to expand their outlying "settlements"  which is a euphamism for continued incrimental theft.  They act all indiginent when those continuelly displaced people try to push back from time to time.    

As a taxpayer, I'd like nothing to do w/ it.  Too bad, I better pay up or else.
View Quote

History, you need to go back to class.

This has nothing to do with a book that is 5,000 years old, which book is that?  

These "settlements" you speak of are in areas of Israel that are still contested, sort of, since the last time Israel was attacked by it's neighbors.  The West bank was taken from Jordanian control after the Six Day's War.  Gaza was taken from Egyptian control at the same time.  

As of 2005 all settlers were pulled from Gaza, all 8,000 of them, I know, huge number, they were someday going to overthrow the Palestinians all by themselves.

As for the West Bank, after Jordan attacked Israel and Israel kicked their ass, settlers moved into the territory seized by Israel and a new border was created, since Israel wanted a little distance between it's heartland and a hostile neighbor.  Read UN Resolution 242 if you are interested in learning rather than spouting.

Use your own state as an example.  In a fit of lunacy, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi (Tri States) attack Florida.  They take the panhandle.  For 20 years they hold the panhandle, even though there are Floridians there.  They decide, fuck it, let's kill all Floridians and make the world a better place.  Let's push them into the sea.  So they attack through the panhandle and invade Florida.  Florida says, fuck that noise and attacks back.  6 days later, Florida has pushed the evil forces of the Tri States back to their borders of 20 years ago and retaken the panhandle.  Every one is happy!  Except for the tri staters that moved into the panhandle in the last 20 years.  So they cause untold grief to the Floridians.  Then world opinions turns and everyone says Florida is mean, and treating the tri staters as second class citizens, blah, blah blah.  Aww fuck it, who am I kidding, no body read my whole post, certainly not the person I am quoting.  I am done...
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#5]
View All Quotes

I watched most of that video too, I might have popped that mouthy little shit.

Anyone can give a rough translation of what she's screaming?

Quoted:
...snip...
 Aww fuck it, who am I kidding, no body read my whole post, certainly not the person I am quoting.  I am done...

I read it, and I like the analogy.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:33:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:34:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

How is this <censored> still a member?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
<stupid senseless crybaby leftist psychobabble bullshit deleted>

How is this <censored> still a member?

Now, now. We all have a right to our opinions. Healthy debate can help us see a different view, and maybe, just maybe, learn something.

Don't just yell at him. Present facts. Then, if he continues 'feeling', you can click that "ignore" button, and keep your blood pressure in the lower range, knowing that you tried to educate him.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:34:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Considering the amount of anti-Israeli pontificating coming out of Hollywood right now, the fact that anyone there is taking a contrarian stand to the groupthink is definitely newsworthy.

It's like how GD collectively man-squees every time a big name actor says something conservative and it thread about it appears 2.2 seconds after they say it, the exceptions to the rule are news. Minor news, granted, but news.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had she help sent an equal amount of vests to the other side of the conflict as well, then she'd have something here.  Are they not somebody's children/loved one as well?  More Hollyweird shenanigans.

Another one!  

So Blossom helps out her people, that's cool, but I don't see how it's news.

Considering the amount of anti-Israeli pontificating coming out of Hollywood right now, the fact that anyone there is taking a contrarian stand to the groupthink is definitely newsworthy.

It's like how GD collectively man-squees every time a big name actor says something conservative and it thread about it appears 2.2 seconds after they say it, the exceptions to the rule are news. Minor news, granted, but news.

Yeah I see your point.  I was only commenting on the newsworthiness of it all... It's funny how the snow boots in GD are easy to excite.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

These "settlements" you speak of are in areas of Israel that are still contested, sort of, since the last time Israel was attacked by it's neighbors.  The West bank was taken from Jordanian control after the Six Day's War.  Gaza was taken from Egyptian control at the same time.  

As of 2005 all settlers were pulled from Gaza, all 8,000 of them, I know, huge number, they were someday going to overthrow the Palestinians all by themselves.

As for the West Bank, after Jordan attacked Israel and Israel kicked their ass, settlers moved into the territory seized by Israel and a new border was created, since Israel wanted a little distance between it's heartland and a hostile neighbor.  Read UN Resolution 242 if you are interested in learning rather than spouting.

Use your own state as an example.  In a fit of lunacy, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi (Tri States) attack Florida.  They take the panhandle.  For 20 years they hold the panhandle, even though there are Floridians there.  They decide, fuck it, let's kill all Floridians and make the world a better place.  Let's push them into the sea.  So they attack through the panhandle and invade Florida.  Florida says, fuck that noise and attacks back.  6 days later, Florida has pushed the evil forces of the Tri States back to their borders of 20 years ago and retaken the panhandle.  Every one is happy!  Except for the tri staters that moved into the panhandle in the last 20 years.  So they cause untold grief to the Floridians.  Then world opinions turns and everyone says Florida is mean, and treating the tri staters as second class citizens, blah, blah blah.  Aww fuck it, who am I kidding, no body read my whole post, certainly not the person I am quoting.  I am done...
View Quote

Actually, I read your whole post and agree with it. The Florida example is pretty good. Though you'd never find too many people in that state with the moxie of the average Israeli.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#10]
The anti's are comin' out!  

Don't forget the Liberty guys.  It's your go-to when you get pushback for the anti-Israel/anti-Jew pro-Palestine crap.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:39:59 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

1. Have your kids prove a response
2. Film it
3. ????
4. Profit on GD

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Horseshit.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:43:34 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Strange world we find ourselves in.

That mouthy little girl needs to learn her place in the world.....when 15 cameras are not pointing at her.

That video makes the IDF look super-human.  I couldn't listen to that crap without swatting.

Also, shows how the Pali's use children.  Pretty pathetic.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

...snip...

Aww fuck it, who am I kidding, no body read my whole post, certainly not the person I am quoting.  I am done...

All I got was a lot of no's, facist, nazi, kufir, asshole, babblebabble.

Anyone else notice how the older girl at the back kept pushing the boy at the front closer to that Sergeant? Those dudes showed a hell of a lot of restraint, especially when the one kid grabbed the sling of the one soldier's rifle and then later on when he was grabbing at his webbing.

Me too, that was good stuff.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:45:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
send vests to help someons son/brother live to kill someone else son/brother.

seems biased.  

oh wait, i forgot, it is okay to run someone out of their house and move youself in b/c of a 5000 years old book.

at this point, why doesn't Israel just STOP continuing to expand their outlying "settlements"  which is a euphamism for continued incrimental theft.  They act all indiginent when those continuelly displaced people try to push back from time to time.    

ETA:
-my point is how she talks about one person as someones loved one and bestows the title "solider" while witholding this from the others
-how about giving PPE to women/children on both sides instead of giving arms to one.
View Quote

Its just awesome when citizens of this country support a terrorist orginization

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:47:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Another one!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Had she help sent an equal amount of vests to the other side of the conflict as well, then she'd have something here.  Are they not somebody's children/loved one as well?  More Hollyweird shenanigans.

Another one!  

Coming out of the woodwork,  at least they make it easy to identify them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:49:00 PM EDT
[#18]
One of the things that drives me nuts is that people who support HAMAS make it seem like this is a new thing for Israel to go in and deal with problems relating to their security. Look at Lebanon in the late 1970's into the 80's the PLO and groups with similar aims were attacking Kibbutz all along the border. The PLO would fire artillery towards the border routinely. It took quite a long time before the Israeli's finally said enough and went in to finish off the PLO.

You read and listen to what these groups want.....All or nothing. They don't want peace with Israel. They want Israel out of the picture.

Quote from Jillian Becker's book

In 1979 another attack was made in the town of Nahariyya by terrorists from the sea. They captured a man and his four year old daughter, took them to the beach, and made the father watch while they dashed the little girl's brains out with rocks.

Children were often chosen as targets. In April 1980 a Nursery was attacked in Kibbutz Misgav Am where a baby lying in a cot was shot dead. Two other people were killed and sixteen were wounded.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

She sent money to the good guys.

Why would you want her to send money to the bad guys?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Anyone else notice how the older girl at the back kept pushing the boy at the front closer to that Sergeant? Those dudes showed a hell of a lot of restraint, especially when the one kid grabbed the sling of the one soldier's rifle and then later on when he was grabbing at his webbing.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
...snip...

I noticed her too, she seemed to be the ring leader of those little savages. Right at the 1:00 mark the little boy hits his radio pack and then looks at his hand and looks at the soldier almost like "I can't believe you hurt me!?"
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:50:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

ETA:
-my point is how she talks about one person as someones loved one and bestows the title "solider" while witholding this from the others
-how about giving PPE to women/children on both sides instead of giving arms to one.
View Quote

Quote on your header seems..........
I've met three Canadians here in the last week and oddly enough MN hasn't started shooting millions of dollars in missiles at Canada villages and cities yet.

I'd personally donate 100 vests to the gunmen on the other side if I knew where to send them.
I'm thinking the mesh blaze orange ones and the nylon neon-green models that only weigh a few oz.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Shouldn't you be on Mini-14.com?  I thought the Ruger was the 88 crowd's weapon of choice.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shouldn't you be on Mini-14.com?  I thought the Ruger was the 88 crowd's weapon of choice.  

Yep. Oh and fuck Hamas.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:52:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Actually, I read your whole post and agree with it. The Florida example is pretty good. Though you'd never find too many people in that state with the moxie of the average Israeli.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another + 1 .

Terrorist sympathizers won't get the analogy though.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:53:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She picked a side.  Who cares?  Everyone picks a side.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

ETA:
View Quote

Have you lost your fucking mind?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#26]
hey, look -- another one!

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:59:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

ETA:
View Quote

Of course she is biased. She is an ethnic Jew.

She didn't send a rocket warhead or a pallet of bullets, she is paying for defensive items that will only need to be used to catch bullets and shrapnel from "someone else's son/brother".
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 12:59:37 PM EDT
[#28]
One side tries to kill civilians, the other side tries to only take out military targets. That' is all that needs to be said.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Does that really surprise you honestly? Liberals are that fucking stupid.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was browsing reddit when this story popped up and the people in the comments were bashing her and saying they hope she dies.

Does that really surprise you honestly? Liberals are that fucking stupid.  

I would not be surprised if a fair percentage of the people that want her dead are Infact Jews themselves.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:02:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
sorry guys, I think that it is wrong to go kick someout out of their house and move in regardless of the race/religion/whatever of the parties involved.  That is quite literally what happened and, overall, continues too happen.  

Sure it is currently an ambigous situation.  I'm not a fan of either side.  Admittely, the "palestinians" are led around by a bunch of anti-american religious nuts, typical of MENA civilization sadly.  The whole situation is a sad awful clusterfuck where many women/children etc are being killed.  

I'm not trying to make a shallow one dimensional analysis like those who thoughtlessly throw around the word "terrorist!" are.  
View Quote

You truly are stupid. And have never studied history. Go away.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Aren't they building settlements on land they obtained after being attacked.   Spoils of war and all that.
View Quote

And after all, you lot only got your start in life because we put in all that hard work subduing the locals and building on their land. Where would you be now without us and our Pox Blankets...

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
...snip...

I agree. Good analogy.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

ETA:
View Quote

I really love reading your post.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

ETA:
View Quote

The settlements are an issue.  They weren't so much in the other wars...4 decades or so.

OTOH the Palis have done little to advance their lives and elect leaders whose bottom line is death to Israel.  Forecast is dismal.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:12:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Aren't they building settlements on land they obtained after being attacked.   Spoils of war and all that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

seems biased.  

And here we go!

As I recall they (Israel) gave back shit loads of  land that they "stole" after they were attacked couple of years back. History-it's hard.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Good for Blossom. Pretty smart lady she is. She's got a PhD in math I think.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm glad she is right on Israel, but when will she start vaccinating her kids?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:26:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

ETA:
View Quote

You do know that this conflict is taking place in Gaza...right?

You do know that there are no Jewish settlements in Gaza...right?

You do know that Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza under PM Ariel Sharon, and handed every square inch of land back to the Palestinians...right?  

You do know that the Israeli government forced the Jewish settlers in Gaza to leave at gunpoint so that the Palestinians could have all the farms, businesses, etc. that the settlers had built...right?

Does the phrase: "land for peace" ring a bell?

You do know that, since then, the Palestinians have launched thousands of rocket attacks from Gaza into Israel and provoked this conflict...right?

Or am I giving you too much credit?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:30:04 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote

Holy Crap......someone needs a nap......and a good spanking.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:34:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

ETA:
View Quote

You need to expand your information sources.  The difference is one person's son wants to live in peace while another's needs to die along with all the other shitsouled buttsucks that are taught by your noble "women" when they were your noble and innocent "children" to hate and kill Jews so that the misogynistic goat humpers can have 72 virgins to abuse in heaven.  There is a difference between good and evil and either you were never shown that to begin with, or it is not within your sensibilities to discern.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

seems biased.

at this point, why doesn't Israel just STOP continuing to expand their outlying "settlements" which is a euphamism for continued incrimental theft. They act all indiginent when those continuelly displaced people try to push back from time to time.

As a taxpayer, I'd like nothing to do w/ it. Too bad, I better pay up or else.

ETA:

It kind of shows that they are winning the war of propaganda, much like north Vietnam did. Part of what emboldens them is they can influence and win support from the gullible people like RWN and others like him, jane fonda for instance.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Had she help sent an equal amount of vests to the other side of the conflict as well, then she'd have something here. Are they not somebody's children/loved one as well? More Hollyweird shenanigans.

He doesn't have to worry, Obama is doing that for him.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Guilty
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

seems biased.  

And here we go!

Yep, sore losers and all that.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

sorry guys, I think that it is wrong to go kick someout out of their house and move in regardless of the race/religion/whatever of the parties involved. That is quite literally what happened and, overall, continues too happen.

Sure it is currently an ambigous situation. I'm not a fan of either side. Admittely, the "palestinians" are led around by a bunch of anti-american religious nuts, typical of MENA civilization sadly. The whole situation is a sad awful clusterfuck where many women/children etc are being killed.

I'm not trying to make a shallow one dimensional analysis like those who thoughtlessly throw around the word "terrorist!" are.

RWN is probably under 30, a product of the public school system.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

seems biased.  

ETA:
View Quote

I'll give a shit about Palestinians when they stop going ALLTHESNACKBAR and blowing up innocents because they just like killing Jews.

Until then, fuck them. The civilians on their side could easily stop it if they wanted to rat out the smugglers, bombers, and rocketeers instead of letting them hide amongst them. Israel will at least call and tell people to get the fuck out before they flatten a grid square.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Good for Blossom. Pretty smart lady she is. She's got a PhD in math I think.
View Quote

That's the golden years chick. Amy farafowler has a degree in neuroscience, or something like that.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And after all, you lot only got your start in life because we put in all that hard work subduing the locals and building on their land. Where would you be now without us and our Pox Blankets...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

French Indian War was all about the French for you guys and you know it.
I'm part Native American so both that war and the next turned out to be Win and Win for me.

Quoted:
Quoted:
sorry guys, I think that it is wrong to go kick someout out of their house and move in regardless of the race/religion/whatever of the parties involved.

So when are you leaving the US?  Give back Florida to the Apalachee, the Timucua, the Ais, the Tocobaga, the Calusa, and the Tequesta.

My Native American Ancestry says this would then be win-win-win.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
One side tries to kill civilians, the other side tries to only take out military targets. That' is all that needs to be said.
View Quote

If I wandered down a street in Israel what wold happen to me?
Likely nothing. Somebody might say hi.
If I wandered down a street in Palistenian territory, what would happen to me?
Probably would involve a dull knife, a video camera, my neck and lots of snackbars.

Kinda settles what side I am on in this fight.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top