Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 7/29/2014 1:26:03 PM EDT
I've known my neighbor for 5 years and we've always been friendly. His divorced wife moved out and he's been by himself until,recently. He's had the same dog for 5 years without any issues until the last few weeks after he brought in three roommates (a family of three and a kid). Well the white trash mom lets the owners dog out the front door and doesn't watch him. He wonders over to my front lawn and poops. I've caught him in the act once when she saw it she came and picked it up. Sunday, I saw the owner and went over to talk to him about. He said he no idea what was happening and said he would talk to his roommate as soon as we were done talking, which he left to go inside. Fast forward to this week, and two more piles of shit. I believe he probably told somebody but either she didn't get the message or she doesn't give a shit. How should I proceed without starting a Hatfield vs McCoys feud with these idiots?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Toss it on his front porch
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Wander onto their front lawn and poop
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Wander into their yard and shit in it.

Sniped by Mikhail.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:28:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

this was not a poll option, but I like it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Sniped by Mikhail.  
View Quote

I would assume that White trash mom drives a 1993 dodge mini van(with dale earnhart numbers on door) or a 84 camero(v6), or a 1992 mustang or other POS car. Pick up poop in bag, tie bag, write nice note about it "your dog left this in my yard, I have returned it to you, I really don't like finding suprises like this when I'm mowing my lawn. Please watch your dog." Place poop on front window of car in bag, leave note under wiper.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:33:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Build a fence. Bitches love fences.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:36:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Tell your neighbor it's still happening.  Tell him you're pissed. Not at him, but the person letting the dog shit in your yard.  Tell him to take care of the problem.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:36:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Shit on the hood of the roommate's car to establish dominance.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#9]
1. Procure roadkill (deer, a couple of racoons, etc.) and place on your front lawn
2. Neighbor's dog rolls around in roadkill and returns to neighbor's living room
3. ???
4. Profit
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:41:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:43:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Build a fence. Bitches love fences.
View Quote

I don't know what area of Florida the OP lives in, but you can't fence your front yard in my town.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#12]
People will will shoot you over that kind of shit man.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Go old school.

Collect dog shit in a paper bag
Put the bag on their front porch and light on fire.
Ring or knock on door and run
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:46:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Use a shovel to throw it as high up the side of the house as possible. Preferably under a window.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:47:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Hammer it flat, freeze it, and put it through their mail slot.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#17]
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Is it in your walking path?
Do you smell it?
Does it verbally or physically attack you?
Does this menacing turd invade your dreams?
Are you jealous of its size and bulk?

Or is it simply, your looking for something to bitch about. Like all the other asshole busy body's that seem to have invaded this planet in the last 10 years.

Do you know how many other animals shit in your yard nightly?
I would bet some asshole bird just dropped a deuce on a tree branch and in your grass, RIGHT NOW!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#18]
I won't tell the whole story, since I got banned for it, but the safe part, before the escalation, was to simply talk to them. If that doesn't work, the second step is to get a shovel every time the dog poops and shovel it up. Don't dump it in the yard, but put it in your wheelbarrow, or a 10 gallon bucket. When the wheelbarrow is full, or the bucket, wait for them to go somewhere, and return their belongings. Be sure to do it where they park their car, or the porch, whichever you choose, just somewhere they have to actually deal with it for a change.

I'm stopping at this part.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:51:32 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Do you smell it?

Or is it simply, your looking for something to bitch about. Like all the other asshole busy body's that seem to have invaded this planet in the last 10 years.

I would bet some asshole bird just dropped a deuce on a tree branch and in your grass, RIGHT NOW!
View Quote

Too bad I'm not your neighbor ......

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Do you smell it?

View Quote

Some people have a yard they actually walk in, some of us barefoot, who have kids that run and play in the yard, sometimes barefoot. Constantly stepping in someone elses dog shit gets to be annoying.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Do you smell it?

View Quote

No, you really don't get it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Start picking it up and leaving it on their porch.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 1:58:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Toss it on his front porch
View Quote

YEP!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:06:49 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I really don't get it.

Dog shits in your yard.

Do you smell it?

View Quote

You don't post much, you should keep it that way.....

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Go old school.

View Quote

'He called the shit poop.'
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#26]

This
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Go old school.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#28]
Stockpile all the excrement until you've got a semi load of it and then dump it in his house.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:16:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#30]
This is what I did.

Go check the mail when you see the neighbor with the dog.

Say hi, open your mailbox and say.

" Hey I just thought you might want to know that I have a pesticide application done every week, they just came yesterday, and the pesticide guy said to keep pets and kids off the grass because it will make them sick, just though you would want to know."

I did exactly that, and the neighbor never came buy again to let his dog shit on my grass.

ETA. I don't put pesticide on my grass, but he did not know that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
People will will shoot you over that kind of shit man.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:20:36 PM EDT
[#32]
I love city problems.
It is much more simple in the my wild west county ; Dogs that enter private property are shot.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Do you smell it?

View Quote

I live on a corner of a cul-de-sac.  I wear flip flops about 200+ days a year.  about every three weeks I step in some neighbors dogs crap.  I F*&*%$% hate it.

I now keep a high powered airsoft springer right by the door.  I pop any dogs I see in my yard. Most of them stop after two or three stings.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#34]
My neighbors American Bulldog was shittin' a few feet from my Japanese Maple last fall and I just happened to have a baseball-sized baseball in my hand.  He took a fastball in the ribs and has not been seen in my yard since.  I hadn't thrown a baseball with any real force since high school and my shoulder has just now stopped throbbing.  It was worth the pain though since the SOB had been shittin' in my yard the volume of a full grown man for too long.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:27:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Do you smell it?

View Quote

Hey OP, your new neighbor is a member here!

My advice - perfect a lacrosse-type throw with your shovel, then post a 5 o'clock Charlie betting pool for various targets in the neighbors  AO.   Profit!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Some people have a yard they actually walk in, some of us barefoot, who have kids that run and play in the yard, sometimes barefoot. Constantly stepping in someone elses dog shit gets to be annoying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Do you smell it?

This!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:31:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Get a bucket.
Proceed to fill bucket.
Add water to bucket to make a slurry.
Freeze bucket.
Cut off bucket.
Leave giant shitcycle in neighbors yard.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:32:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Dogs like a special area to do their business. Cover that whole area plus wherever he enters at with red pepper. More than likely he will find another special spot.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:33:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I wear flip flops about 200+ days a year.  about every three weeks I step in some neighbors dogs crap.  I F*&*%$% hate it.

I now keep a high powered airsoft springer right by the door.  I pop any dogs I see in my yard. Most of them stop after two or three stings.
View Quote

You step in dogshit 10+ times every year and haven't learned to stop wearing flip flops.  Maybe you should pop yourself two or three times with your airsoft so you'll learn.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:37:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Do you smell it?

View Quote

Oh good grief. Herpity durpity.

Maybe he doesnt want to step in dog shit while he walks around his yard barefooted, smart guy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#41]
make jenkem
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:40:50 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Dogs like a special area to do their business. Cover that whole area plus wherever he enters at with red pepper. More than likely he will find another special spot.
View Quote

It probably rains every day at OP's house during the summer.  It could get expensive putting red pepper down every day.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:43:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My neighbors American Bulldog was shittin' a few feet from my Japanese Maple last fall and I just happened to have a baseball-sized baseball in my hand.  He took a fastball in the ribs and has not been seen in my yard since.  I hadn't thrown a baseball with any real force since high school and my shoulder has just now stopped throbbing.  It was worth the pain though since the SOB had been shittin' in my yard the volume of a full grown man for too long.
View Quote

Is there a baseball that isn't baseball sized?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#44]
What I did....First off, I confronted the neighbors.....white trash as well...they had 25 cats and 6 dogs....most of them went in and out of the house. They denied any were theirs.

Do not do anything to hurt the animal or make them think you intend to do something.

Regarding the cats, I used a live animal trap and caught like 20 over several weeks and relocated them out of town. Heck, one day I caught 3. The problem is she kept getting more from the pound. Then I set up a system in my yard where they would enter a small area where there was tuna. They would trip the wire and and a cup of dye would drop on their body. I used green, blue red....This was permanent dye used for tie dying clothes....then when the cats went back to their house, they would permanently stain their crap in their house.

If anything, try a live trap first.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:51:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I won't tell the whole story, since I got banned for it, but the safe part, before the escalation, was to simply talk to them. If that doesn't work, the second step is to get a shovel every time the dog poops and shovel it up. Don't dump it in the yard, but put it in your wheelbarrow, or a 10 gallon bucket. When the wheelbarrow is full, or the bucket, wait for them to go somewhere, and return their belongings. Be sure to do it where they park their car, or the porch, whichever you choose, just somewhere they have to actually deal with it for a change.

I'm stopping at this part.
View Quote
Awesome!

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It probably rains every day at OP's house during the summer.  It could get expensive putting red pepper down every day.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes it could be but after offending canine gets into it once or twice he will avoid the area. I have done it with coons and possums getting into my trash, it works. I am a big hunter but I do not like to shoot a animal unless I have to because they want to be a pain in the ass. Very rarely have I had to doing this but a few times their was no other choice and I hated doing it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#47]
motion activated sprinkler
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:57:44 PM EDT
[#48]
S S S
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
You step in dogshit 10+ times every year and haven't learned to stop wearing flip flops.  Maybe you should pop yourself two or three times with your airsoft so you'll learn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wear flip flops about 200+ days a year.  about every three weeks I step in some neighbors dogs crap.  I F*&*%$% hate it.

so op should modify his behavior in his own yard paid for by his own money because of the neighbors dog.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I really don't get it.
Dog shits in your yard.
Do you smell it?

View Quote

You don't happen to own a winter home in Florida, do you?   If you let your dog/cat chit in your neighbors yard, or don't see anything wrong with that, you might be white trash.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top