Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:21:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Now, somebody's going to photoshop that mask onto your avatar.

lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that one faggot seriously wearing a Call of Duty Ghosts mask?  

http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/31/26/02/6643857/5/622x350.jpg

You notice the mask, whereas my first thought "Who the fuck wears all black standing around outside in July in Texas???"

Well, yes that too.

Now, somebody's going to photoshop that mask onto your avatar.

lol

I will curb stomp someone
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Was gonna post this but am at work so I had to wait.

A point awarded as one operator has an SKS
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:22:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Which is the job our FedGov should be doing.

Which you should be supporting.

Instead, here you are. Bravo...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where did you get that from?  Did you read the article?  Their "leader" says they will secure the border.  From the article - Quote - "How? You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, 'Get back across the border or you will be shot.'"

So, they are going to shoot people?  I don't see that going well.  That was my comment.
Which is the job our FedGov should be doing.

Which you should be supporting.

Instead, here you are. Bravo...

They don't have arrest or detain authority, that I'm aware of - unless they are strictly on private property.  I don't see how you think I'm not for securing our border by saying that shooting people isn't going to end well.  But, hey, whatever.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:22:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Keeping an eye on the Border, one ranch at a time?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:23:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why are you laughing at me?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:23:32 AM EDT
[#6]
For fucks sake, I don't care what they are wearing. They could be wearing gay pride shirts and ballerina tutus and it wouldn't change the fact that they are doing what .gov refuses to do - trying to stop the influx of people across the border.

Judge their clothing and gear all you want, but they are doing the exact opposite of what Barack Obama wants done.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:24:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

LMFAO, that's fucking snowboots!?!?!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:25:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Look at all the 3% and 'Oath Keeper' stickers and shit.  One guy is wearing a mask from a VIDEO GAME!  (COD: Ghosts)

These guys are the same ones that congregate in a Starbucks carrying AK's and stuff freaking people out - not doing much for open carry rights, IMO.

These guys are going to kill someone, mark my words.

Photos show border militias moving across Texas
And what are you doing to help secure the border? Making fun of people? Cool dude. I bet your license plate is really doing a lot too. You would have probably made fun of the founding fathers of the country in that time period. What a joke.

Seriously?  Founding Fathers?
Yes, look it up.  

You make fun of people because they are actually doing something productive unlike yourself. Someone tries to defend the border, and doesn't get paid, but you nitpick them for what they are wearing?

Our militias did not dress alike, and wore whatever they had. I'm sure the british, and people who would hid in their house like you were making fun of them all. It's easy to criticize when you aren't doing jack shit to defend the border.

You have one of these on a tactical ball cap right now don't you?

Actually I have no patches, no insignias, no tattoos. I don't subscribe to any groups. All I'm saying is making fun of people because they are different, or wear something different is pathetic. And you calling people douchebags based on what they wear is not cool. I'm sure people say the same thing about you with your shemagh, and alcohol problem.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:26:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Hard to see any good coming from it.

Easy to see LOT'S of bad.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:27:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Do they like not have jobs or something?

Who has time to go fuck around in the desert and play Call of Duty dress-up?  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They don't have arrest or detain authority, that I'm aware of - unless they are strictly on private property.
View Quote
Defense of self. Defense of whatever private property owner allows them to patrol their lands. Citizens arrest. Stopping a crime in progress.

Better than sitting around bleating on the internet about how "tier 1"/"faggot"/"inky" they look or any other whiny bullshit.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:27:37 AM EDT
[#12]
A lot fewer tubs of lard than I expected.

Must be the heat, or the lack of McDonald's.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:27:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For fucks sake, I don't care what they are wearing. They could be wearing gay pride shirts and ballerina tutus and it wouldn't change the fact that they are doing what .gov refuses to do - trying to stop the influx of people across the border.

Judge their clothing and gear all you want, but they are doing the exact opposite of what Barack Obama wants done.
View Quote

This
All it takes is people willing to get out there and be seen.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:27:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Actually I have no patches, no insignias, no tattoos. I don't subscribe to any groups. All I'm saying is making fun of people because they are different, or wear something different is pathetic. And you calling people douchebags based on what they wear is not cool. I'm sure people say the same thing about you with your shemagh, and alcohol problem.  
View Quote

Aww Sorry I offended your widdle feelings you special snowflake you.

Fill this out and send it to site staff

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Hard to see any good coming from it.

Easy to see LOT'S of bad.
View Quote
Easy to see lots of even more bad from doing fucking NOTHING.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:28:31 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And Suzy Housemaker too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They are making a symbolic statement to our government.

And Suzy Housemaker too

suzy housemaker already hates guns. suzy housemaker already hates gun owners. suzy housemaker believes in "fairness" and votes for politicians who think "everyone should be treated equal in america". suzy housemaker believes in all the boiler-plate utopian bullshit.

suzy housemaker is part of the problem already.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I am very bothered by it, seeing as it's exactly what the government would LOVE to happen.

Some bumpkin caps off on what turns out to be a woman or a kid, it'll be a major propaganda victory.

"Here's the face of the anti-immigration forces folks, in-bred, white, racist, baby-killers."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am strangely not bothered by this. Are you?

I am very bothered by it, seeing as it's exactly what the government would LOVE to happen.

Some bumpkin caps off on what turns out to be a woman or a kid, it'll be a major propaganda victory.

"Here's the face of the anti-immigration forces folks, in-bred, white, racist, baby-killers."

they have to find the bodies first..
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:29:49 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure you guys want to go there? Not saying whether or not the skeleton dude is a dork, but...

And from a historical perspective: Men have always strived to look fierce when going into a fight.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:29:49 AM EDT
[#19]
but they are doing the exact opposite of what Barack Obama wants done.
View Quote

I had a full cup of cynical this morning so bear with me.

Maybe this is exactly what's the administration wants.  Get people so frustrated with the situation that they take action.  When some illegal gets hurt or killed the administration will use that as leverage for a 'fast track to citizenship' so all of the illegals can stop hiking through the desert and just walk in through the most convenient port of entry.  It will also give the administration cause to set up forward processing stations in central and south America and fly illegals up to save them the 'hazardous journey'.

Or I need to switch to de caf.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Question about these hordes:

Will they be paying into Social Security?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:31:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly, deflection is a sign of weakness mentally. Your insecurity shines through, and hopefully you get some help for it.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:31:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Affliction and Tapout shirts are generally the sign of a cunt or douchebag
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Affliction T-shirt spotted! He must be a real live MMA fighter guys!

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/31/26/02/6643874/3/622x350.jpg

And the guy wearing the Nike shirt must be sponsored by Nike because he is wearing the shirt.

I am buying one at luch then.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:33:23 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

In typical ARFCOM fashion the basement dwellers show up. I for one applaud these guys for doing something. As I sit in my office behind a computer 1500 miles away I sure as fuck ain't going to make fun of them for having more balls than 90% of GD.
View Quote

This

Nick
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:34:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
<SNIP>

Stopping a crime in progress.

View Quote

Immigration Enforcement Within the United States
"The illegal entry of non-nationals into the United States is a misdemeanor according to the Immigration and Nationality Act, which prohibits non-nationals from entering or attempting to enter the United States at any time or place which has not been designated by an immigration officer, and also prohibits non-nationals from eluding inspection by immigration officers."

He is threatening to SHOOT THEM IN THE HEAD.  I've said it a few times, ya know - I DON'T SEE THAT ENDING WELL.  That's it, that's all.  I DON'T SEE THAT ENDING WELL  You might be missing my point.  I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:34:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I will send, entirely at my own expense, a king-size Snickers bar to the first member who photoshops the skull-mask onto Mikhail's avatar pic.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:34:52 AM EDT
[#26]
What we really need is for these guys to show up on the border patrolling in Obama 2012 shirts, Gay pride shirts, Green Peace, PETA, etc.

No multicam but lots of glitter. It'll be damned hard for the media to spin "These crazy fuckers wearing SEIU hats and Obama t-shirts are stirring up trouble on the border"
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:35:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yes, look it up.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States

You make fun of people because they are actually doing something productive unlike yourself. Someone tries to defend the border, and doesn't get paid, but you nitpick them for what they are wearing?

Our militias did not dress alike, and wore whatever they had. I'm sure the british, and people who would hid in their house like you were making fun of them all. It's easy to criticize when you aren't doing jack shit to defend the border.

http://www.nps.gov/mima/forteachers/upload/essentials.pdf
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Look at all the 3% and 'Oath Keeper' stickers and shit.  One guy is wearing a mask from a VIDEO GAME!  (COD: Ghosts)

These guys are the same ones that congregate in a Starbucks carrying AK's and stuff freaking people out - not doing much for open carry rights, IMO.

And what are you doing to help secure the border? Making fun of people? Cool dude. I bet your license plate is really doing a lot too. You would have probably made fun of the founding fathers of the country in that time period. What a joke.

Seriously?  Founding Fathers?
Yes, look it up.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founding_Fathers_of_the_United_States

http://www.nps.gov/mima/forteachers/upload/essentials.pdf

+1000 The rebels were very amateurish, disorganized and poorly equipped, along with being very much in the minority. I'm sure they were lambasted as idiots by the majority at the time....Until they started winning. Everybody likes to back the winner, right?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:35:32 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Yep.

Mark my words. The government could be executing gun owners in the streets and some in GD would attack any who fight back.

Almost everyone has a point when they'll actually gear up and put themselves in a situation that doesn't involve a computer screen and keyboard. I have more respect for these guys, a bit goofy or not, than anyone talking shit about them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They are making a symbolic statement to our government.

Yep.

Mark my words. The government could be executing gun owners in the streets and some in GD would attack any who fight back.

Almost everyone has a point when they'll actually gear up and put themselves in a situation that doesn't involve a computer screen and keyboard. I have more respect for these guys, a bit goofy or not, than anyone talking shit about them.

This too.

OP, you fail.

Nick

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:36:03 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly, deflection is a sign of weakness mentally. Your insecurity shines through, and hopefully you get some help for it.  

Or I could just not give a fuck about what some kid on a forum says?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:36:27 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Affliction T-shirt spotted! He must be a real live MMA fighter guys!

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/31/26/02/6643874/3/622x350.jpg

And the guy wearing the Nike shirt must be sponsored by Nike because he is wearing the shirt.

Pics or no balls
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:39:58 AM EDT
[#31]
What if they attempt to gain entry by way of force though? They are shooting at Americans at the Border, remember? They are shooting at BP Agents for Pete's sake. They are coercing Americans that live along the Border with threats of violence.

And I think they need more .308, by the way. Lots of open space out there.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:40:41 AM EDT
[#32]

(adjusts recliner......)

Those guys are funny.

(reaches for chips.....)

Stupid posers......

(Where's my beer?)

Mooooooom, where's the BEEEEERRRRRRR?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

What are these guys doing to protect the border?

I see a bunch of grown men playing GI Joe manchild games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women and children?  Yes.  Drug dealers, MS-13, Coyotes?  Not so much.  But I have a feeling the Drug dealers, etc, are more heavily armed and are more willing to shoot first.  Protecting someones ranch?  All for it, I'm a Texan, I get it.  As a former military member, something tells me they were NOT in the military.  I just don't see this going well.

What are you doing to protect the border?

What are these guys doing to protect the border?

I see a bunch of grown men playing GI Joe manchild games.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:41:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What we really need is for these guys to show up on the border patrolling in Obama 2012 shirts, Gay pride shirts, Green Peace, PETA, etc.

No multicam but lots of glitter. It'll be damned hard for the media to spin "These crazy fuckers wearing SEIU hats and Obama t-shirts are stirring up trouble on the border"
View Quote

Would be brilliant.

Psyops ftmfw.

ETA, Not so much psyops as propaganda, I guess.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
What if they attempt to gain entry by way of force though? They are shooting at Americans at the Border, remember? They are shooting at BP Agents for Pete's sake. They are coercing Americans that live along the Border with threats of violence.

And I think they need more .308, by the way. Lots of open space out there.
View Quote

You misspelled 50 BMG.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:42:57 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Would be brilliant.
Psyops ftmfw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would be brilliant.
Psyops ftmfw.

I think I have a t-shirt with this on it, I'm down

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:43:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Would be brilliant.

Psyops ftmfw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would be brilliant.

Psyops ftmfw.

Nothing says "Media spin defeated" like a grown man wearing a gay pride t-shirt, SEIU jacket, Obama hat, daisy duke shorts, and carrying an SBR.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:44:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Nothing says "Media spin defeated" like a grown man wearing a gay pride t-shirt, SEIU jacket, Obama hat, daisy duke shorts, and carrying an SBR.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would be brilliant.

Psyops ftmfw.

And pink cowboy boots. You can't neglect the footwear, honey.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would be brilliant.

Psyops ftmfw.

Get 50 guys walking the border in "HILLARY 2016" shirts and the hispanic vote goes bye-bye.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:46:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Look at those faggoty militia members....not part of the regular army, not even wearing the right uniforms...just a bunch of farmers with shitty guns. That one guy has a rope for a belt!

These idiots are gonna get someone killed, mark my words.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:46:15 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I DON'T SEE THAT ENDING WELL

View Quote

Our own government is allowing MILLIONS of illegals to flood into our Country.

I DON'T SEE THAT ENDING WELL.

Or do you need THAT explained to you in even smaller words?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Where did you get that from?  Did you read the article?  Their "leader" says they will secure the border.  From the article - Quote - "How? You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, 'Get back across the border or you will be shot.'"

So, they are going to shoot people?  I don't see that going well.  That was my comment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Welp, if the feds can do a better job, maybe they should.
It IS in the Feds job description after all.

They broke the "social contract". Meaning those powers devolve back to us. And, it looks like some of us are stepping up to fill in.

Maybe not Tier 1 uber-Commandos like the OP would prefer, but they are eyes and ears where there were none before.

They're an extension of the BP.  They stop the group from advancing, and call BP to do their thing.  Is it that hard to comprehend?  The only shooting that will take place is when they run into a 'coyote' with cartel protection.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:46:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Look at those faggoty militia members....not part of the regular army, not even wearing the right uniforms...just a bunch of farmers with shitty guns. That one guy has a rope for a belt!

http://www.redstate.com/files/2013/02/herkimer.oriskany.jpg
View Quote

Awesome painting.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lowcash

For all the derp you might see, those guys are laying something on the line to do the right thing. Each one of those guys are putting themselves between vicious cartel thugs and the thugs in are Federal .gov.  Either one would gladly step on these guys. If they are identified by the Cartels I would bet you would a few of them would disappear. And if they get into a righteous shooting our own federales would probably still try to prosecute them.

I read some info about a group called Operation Ranch Rescue more than 10 years ago. Guys would get together and help ranchers by "Patrolling" their land. The patrolling wasn't so much fantasy as work which consisted of mending fences, cleaning up garbage, keeping an eye out for illegals and smugglers, contacting border patrol or LEOs when needed. So what these guys are doing is not new, the only new thing is our government has completely abandoned its duties.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:48:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

not me...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:50:17 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not even close....

And the Natives killed them if you know your history.

I do because I'm a descendent of the guy.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Not even close....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not even close....

It was just a convenient cut-paste picture of militia of that era, don't get all super serious and shit on my point.

Better?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:52:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thank you!

GDers gunna GD
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In typical ARFCOM fashion the basement dwellers show up. I for one applaud these guys for doing something. As I sit in my office behind a computer 1500 miles away I sure as fuck ain't going to make fun of them for having more balls than 90% of GD.  
View Quote

Pretty much this.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:54:34 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I will send, entirely at my own expense, a king-size Snickers bar to the first member who photoshops the skull-mask onto Mikhail's avatar pic.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top