BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:00:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't say H&K guns weren't Quality, I said that a gun doesn't need to have that much "Quality" and Quality cost built in to be a good gun. The barrel material he pointed out is a good example-You don't have to pay a steel mill custom alloy fees to make a barrel that will outlast the rest of the gun. We are talking about low pressure handgun round here after all, not .220 Swift. That cost ends up passed on to the consumer with no tangeable benefit to them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Like I said..... Over engineered

Not enough shooter input

It need not be that complicated.  A handgun is a simple machine.

I know, right? Modern materials science and CAD/CAM manufacturing techniques don't require design input from 19 guys making 200,000 Euros a piece, and then have each gun tested to (minimum) standards by umpteen German agencies that mean nothing to me, then then blessed by a wize old man living in a cave on the mountain top before putting in a box to ship to me. Germany's retirement legacy costs are not my problem either-H&K can either find more profitable ways to do business or let their profits take a hit to pay their worker's retirement packages. Everyone else, including German companies like Sig and Austrian companies like Steyr manage to turn a profit after dealing with the regulatory burden that H&K does. Why should we consumers be required to pay extra for a gun that doesn't do  ....*anything*.... different for us than any other commercial gun.

I don't need a handgun that will run 300,000 rounds as a test mule for an ammo company, I need a gun that will last 30,000 rounds reliably. I don't get where people say their H&K's are more reliable than other people's guns because they have never experienced a malfunction.... Guess What? I can't think of any of mine handguns that have ever choked either when it wasn't ammo related like a stuck primer.

So now are you saying that they are low quality or just cost too much?  The difference is that one gun can run 300K and almost any other can not.  I don't need it either and HK's current offerings don't appeal to me, so I don't own any.  

And about those "plastic" sights again.

I didn't say H&K guns weren't Quality, I said that a gun doesn't need to have that much "Quality" and Quality cost built in to be a good gun. The barrel material he pointed out is a good example-You don't have to pay a steel mill custom alloy fees to make a barrel that will outlast the rest of the gun. We are talking about low pressure handgun round here after all, not .220 Swift. That cost ends up passed on to the consumer with no tangeable benefit to them.

Making the barrel strong enough that it will survive firing a second round after a squib load........Is a bad thing?

Glock makes guns that can blow up....... People talk shit, and call them grenades

HK makes guns that won't blow up........ People cry about the cost

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:05:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Please tell me why I'm a sucker for buying handguns that I'm most proficient at shooting?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because there's a sucker born every minute.

HK thinking I suck- and hating me- is all the reason I need to ensure they never see a dime from me.

Please tell me why I'm a sucker for buying handguns that I'm most proficient at shooting?

Stop liking what I don't like.jpg
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:15:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, right? Modern materials science and CAD/CAM manufacturing techniques don't require design input from 19 guys making 200,000 Euros a piece, and then have each gun tested to (minimum) standards by umpteen German agencies that mean nothing to me, then then blessed by a wize old man living in a cave on the mountain top before putting in a box to ship to me. Germany's retirement legacy costs are not my problem either-H&K can either find more profitable ways to do business or let their profits take a hit to pay their worker's retirement packages. Everyone else, including German companies like Sig and Austrian companies like Steyr manage to turn a profit after dealing with the regulatory burden that H&K does. Why should we consumers be required to pay extra for a gun that doesn't do  ....*anything*.... different for us than any other commercial gun.
I don't need a handgun that will run 300,000 rounds as a test mule for an ammo company, I need a gun that will last 30,000 rounds reliably. I don't get where people say their H&K's are more reliable than other people's guns because they have never experienced a malfunction.... Guess What? I can't think of any of mine handguns that have ever choked either when it wasn't ammo related like a stuck primer.

So now are you saying that they are low quality or just cost too much?  The difference is that one gun can run 300K and almost any other can not.  I don't need it either and HK's current offerings don't appeal to me, so I don't own any.  

That's exactly what you said!

"Why do people buy these guns? This was not a quality weapon I would be proud to have"

ETA: About those "plastic" sights again?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I love my USP .45 - except for the mag release. I have yet to figure out a way to work it that I like.
View Quote
I push the mag release on my USP 40 C with my index finger. Almost seems more natural than the thumb.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I push the mag release on my USP 40 C with my index finger. Almost seems more natural than the thumb.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love my USP .45 - except for the mag release. I have yet to figure out a way to work it that I like.

Wish I could use my index finger for that on all my guns.  When I was shooting XDs and Berettas, I did.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#6]
OP, the full-size USP doesn't fit me either. Knuckles are in all the wrong places, I tried for years to make it work. However, try the USPc and you might fall in love. I also love the PSP.

On the topic: HK's are utility weapons, and they work. Excellent design and build quality. Anything like that will maintain value and desirability in the market at large.

Have had USP 45, USP Expert .40, USPc 9mm, and PSP's.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#7]
HK's primary markets are noobs, mall ninjas, and videogamers.

Plenty of those around, hence they have a market.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:34:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ETA I bet the OP is a 1911 guy.
View Quote

Just from reading the initial post, I thought the OP was a girl.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#10]
My USPc 40 shoots very well for me.  I just replaced the recoil spring in it after 9 years, 5 years in which I was practicing several times weekly and shooting it in IDPA. 10-15k rounds would be a conservative estimate on that spring.

It's the bedside pistol.  My wife prefers it to any of the others and she could have her pick.

I don't like Glocks.  I've tried to get past the grip angle.  Can't.  

I want an active safety in a polymer frame weight pistol.  That will not malfunction.

I don't mind paying for the "over" engineering.  I do try to buy second-hand.    

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Making the barrel strong enough that it will survive firing a second round after a squib load........Is a bad thing?

Glock makes guns that can blow up....... People talk shit, and call them grenades

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like I said..... Over engineered

Not enough shooter input

It need not be that complicated.  A handgun is a simple machine.

My M11/9 subgun has done it TWICE and it was made of the cheapest steel you would put in a gun in 1986 for $180. Do you, for a fact, know that an H&K will survive this, or are you guessing it will? Burst strength and wear resistance are two different animals.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I wish I could get an HK style mag release on my Glock.

Only then would it be perfect.
View Quote

I'm with this.

My USPc is a fine pistol, but G23 is a better carry gun.  Lighter and the grip seems to conceal better.  The USPc fits my hand a little better and the ergos are slightly better.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:50:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

"Why do people buy these guns? This was not a quality weapon I would be proud to have"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, maybe I did but not in reference to the comments that we were discussing re: g3kurtz

And the sights were plastic.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I briefly owned an HK45. The mag release was one of the few things I liked about.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Howdja guess?

CoC violation, even in jest - T7
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:54:44 PM EDT
[#16]
USP outdated???

LOL

All I have are USP's.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Okay, maybe I did but not in reference to the comments that we were discussing re: g3kurtz

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Might want to buy it then.  It may be the only USP in existence with polymer sights and a possible collectors" item.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:57:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I was at a friend's shop yesterday (FFL that does custom work on handguns) and I picked up a USP45 that a customer had dropped off for something. As I picked it up I was like "cool, I don't see a lot of H&K's in here" and then I started to look it over. It didn't fit my hand, it didn't have an ambi safety-which I need, the mag release was a joke that no amount of retraining would make as effective as a standard release, and the plastic sights were piss-poor and looked like they came out of a gumball machine. I put it down before I could pick it apart any more than I had-I was really unimpressed.

I've always considered H&K pistols (aside from the P7 PSP I picked up  in the mid-2000's) to be higher quality enthusiasts guns. This gun had nothing going for it but a half decent DA trigger pull-there is no way I would buy one of these over an equivalent Sig-Sauer, or to be honest, an M&P.

Why do people buy these guns? This was not a quality weapon I would be proud to have... I'm sure it costs a considerable amount more than I normally pay for a handgun, I just don't understand how they could get the execution so wrong.
View Quote

Quoted:
It's funny that with the several options to chose from, the majority of defensive posts are upset by the sight comment.
View Quote

All the other opinions OP had, after finger fucking someone elses gun, was feelings based.  Calling steel, plastic, just brings the validity of its hormonal feelings into question.  

If some OP posted about someone elses crappy wooden LMT AR15 stalk and hand guard (their friend let them, and they did, finger fuck), would you not be the least bit about it.  They guy has opinions, yet doesn't know what he is talking about.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Because HK fans are like battered wives.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Because HK fans are like battered wives.
View Quote

I like my wives dipped in honey.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
All the other opinions OP had, after finger fucking someone elses gun, was feelings based.  Calling steel, plastic, just brings the validity of its hormonal feelings into question.  

If some OP posted about someone elses crappy wooden LMT AR15 stalk and hand guard (their friend let them, and they did, finger fuck), would you not be the least bit about it.  They guy has opinions, yet doesn't know what he is talking about.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I was at a friend's shop yesterday (FFL that does custom work on handguns) and I picked up a USP45 that a customer had dropped off for something. As I picked it up I was like "cool, I don't see a lot of H&K's in here" and then I started to look it over. It didn't fit my hand, it didn't have an ambi safety-which I need, the mag release was a joke that no amount of retraining would make as effective as a standard release, and the plastic sights were piss-poor and looked like they came out of a gumball machine. I put it down before I could pick it apart any more than I had-I was really unimpressed.

I've always considered H&K pistols (aside from the P7 PSP I picked up  in the mid-2000's) to be higher quality enthusiasts guns. This gun had nothing going for it but a half decent DA trigger pull-there is no way I would buy one of these over an equivalent Sig-Sauer, or to be honest, an M&P.

Why do people buy these guns? This was not a quality weapon I would be proud to have... I'm sure it costs a considerable amount more than I normally pay for a handgun, I just don't understand how they could get the execution so wrong.

Quoted:

It's funny that with the several options to chose from, the majority of defensive posts are upset by the sight comment.

You are wrong my friend.  OP is a tool & die maker who will learn you up and down about material quality regarding a pistol that he handled for possibly several minutes.

He may also mistake AL for plastic.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
My M11/9 subgun has done it TWICE and it was made of the cheapest steel you would put in a gun in 1986 for $180. Do you, for a fact, know that an H&K will survive this, or are you guessing it will? Burst strength and wear resistance are two different animals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Forcing a bullet into the bore and then firing a live round was one of their testing standards when they designed the USP
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
USP outdated???

LOL

All I have are USP's.

View Quote

Nobody told my USPc.

I shoot it better than any other handgun I've owned/shot, so it stays, no matter what GD thinks.

WTH is with the hate for the mag release? It's the best release I've ever used. If I could convert all of my handguns to use the same system, I would.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Wish I could use my index finger for that on all my guns.  When I was shooting XDs and Berettas, I did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always thought the 1911 mag release would be fantastic for a leftie.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:You are wrong my friend.  OP is a tool & die maker who will learn you up and down about material quality regarding a pistol that he handled for possibly several minutes.

View Quote

So are you saying he is a tool and die maker that (should) know what he is talking about and will school me up and down, or he doesn't know the difference between aluminum and plastic?  Very confused here.  I can Google search to determine the differences in material if that would help?

Edit: Don't think any USP has an aluminum sight on it, but also don't think anyone has claimed that in this thread.. unless you were just joshing me :)
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
So are you saying he is a tool and die maker that (should) know what he is talking about and will school me up and down, or he doesn't know the difference between aluminum and plastic?  Very confused here.  I can Google search to determine the differences in material if that would help?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:You are wrong my friend.  OP is a tool & die maker who will learn you up and down about material quality regarding a pistol that he handled for possibly several minutes.

Sarcasm.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:27:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Because HK has everything I wanted in a pistol.  And I'm not dumb enough to pay full retail for these simple machines.

Other pistols couldn't even be modified to have what I wanted.

2 P2000sks.  Spent $500 for one, $550 for the other.  1 stainless USP40 with suppressor.  Bought new for $595.  1 P2000.  Paid $700 with night sights.  1 P7.  Paid $600.  Sold an HK45 I had bought for $700.  Sold a USP40t I had bought for $750.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:32:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sarcasm.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sarcasm.  

Got it afterwards.  Really wasn't sure though.. OP is probably really cool, knows lots of things.  /s
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Every HK I've owned has had a shit sa trigger.

Guess they're good for mall ninjas who think they're more tactical than other guns.
View Quote

Their triggers are good.  You wanna talk shit triggers?  Lets talk Glock or Sig.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
OP sucks at trolling.
View Quote

Very much so..
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#31]
The USP 9mm SD with suppressor is simply the best platform available.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:41:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Smart man
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My HKs are a much higher quality build than my Glocks. The devil is in the details. I don't know why all the HGK haters have all these opinions about HK after picking up one of its oldest designs. Maybe you haters should pick up a P30 or HK45 and make a fair comparison from there. The USP is an almost 20 year old pistol without any updates from the original. In comparison to the three design changes Glock has had in the same time period. The fact the USP is still relevant today should be what is considered a clue. With all that said my daily carry is a Gen3 G19.

Nope, I'm 41 years old so I'm a striker fired baby. 1911's are guns my Dad and Grandad  like.

I have settled on M&P's.

Smart man

LOL!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:42:36 PM EDT
[#33]
You need to try the VP9.  Shot one last weekend along side a Glock 19 and a USP compact.  Liked it much better than the other two.  Was impressed with the trigger for a striker fired pistol.   I shot it the best of the three, despite being more familiar with the other two.  The other guy I was with also shot it better.

ETA: It cost $630.  A little more, but not totally out of the ballpark of the other two.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Their triggers are good.  You wanna talk shit triggers?  Lets talk Glock or Sig.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Every HK I've owned has had a shit sa trigger.

Guess they're good for mall ninjas who think they're more tactical than other guns.

Get Orville Redenbacher on the line, stat!   We're gonna need more poppin' corn!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:00:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I've got a USP 40f and a P7.  You can feel the quality in both.  The USP is built like a tank, the slide locks like a bank vault and cycles like it is on ball bearings.  That said, I have never shot it very well.  The only reason that I have kept it for so long is that it is an impressive work of art.  I'll probably sell it or trade it eventually.

A Mercedes S class doesn't do anything that a Toyota Avalon can't, but there is certainly quality there that you can see and feel.  Whether that is important to you or not is a personal decision.  There is a cost to have nice things.
View Quote

Mercedes have shit resale value - toyotas do
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Maybe its because the make some of the finest small arms in the world today.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#37]
I can categorically state I've always made money when I sold my HKs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:17:50 PM EDT
[#38]
If I had to sell guns they would all go before my USP 45 Expert.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:18:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
me too. I have 3 HK pistols, and not one has ever had a malfunction, ever. Don't know what plastic sights you're talking about, all 3 of mine have steel sights. I also own Sigs, Glocks, and a token 1911, but still prefer the HK's. When looking at them side by side to the other brands I own, they just feel better built, and look to be a higher quality. And they shoot great. YMMV of course, that's why there are many, many brands to choose from.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
H&K fanboy
me too. I have 3 HK pistols, and not one has ever had a malfunction, ever. Don't know what plastic sights you're talking about, all 3 of mine have steel sights. I also own Sigs, Glocks, and a token 1911, but still prefer the HK's. When looking at them side by side to the other brands I own, they just feel better built, and look to be a higher quality. And they shoot great. YMMV of course, that's why there are many, many brands to choose from.

You sir, obviously have great taste in guns!

H&K P2000 v2 = perfection!

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:27:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You need to try the VP9.  Shot one last weekend along side a Glock 19 and a USP compact.  Liked it much better than the other two.  Was impressed with the trigger for a striker fired pistol.   I shot it the best of the three, despite being more familiar with the other two.  The other guy I was with also shot it better.

ETA: It cost $630.  A little more, but not totally out of the ballpark of the other two.
View Quote

I'm open to the idea that H&K might get it right by dialing it back and making a standard striker fired pistol like most of the market wants.

$630 is the retail price, or $630 is street price? M&P's are what, $550 normally? They must really be sucking wind in the market or are changing their focus and business model if they are going to market guns that us Proles want at a price that's only just a little high. Maybe "being H&K" isn't enough anymore and sales of the 416 are finally dropping off. The last H&K I bought was used (P7 USP) and so was the one before that (HK91)..... Not because I'm a cheap ass, but because they didn't make them anymore. I've been shooting for 20 years now, I can't think of a single H&K product I have lusted after. Maybe that will change, but I am not holding out hope.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:38:41 PM EDT
[#41]
What I really like about the most about HK's is the available DA/SA decocker with the safety. Pretty versatile safety, and my HK45c works well in my situation for a bedside gun.

And I have and like Glock, Sig, CZ, XD, etc.  

All three of my HK's have metal sights, and I'm sure the USP you handled did also. The M&P in my house right now is missing the white dot on it's front sight. It's my buddies pistol (M&P9c) on loan because it was locked up solid with a split case (which I removed and I blame the remanufactured ammo, not the gun) but the fucking thing (with its abortion of a trigger, and yes, I know, Apex can fix it) is missing the white dot in the front sight. Where'd it go?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

lol pretty much
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh hey look our monthly hk hater thread.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Because HK has everything I wanted in a pistol.  And I'm not dumb enough to pay full retail for these simple machines.

Other pistols couldn't even be modified to have what I wanted.

2 P2000sks.  Spent $500 for one, $550 for the other.  1 stainless USP40 with suppressor.  Bought new for $595.  1 P2000.  Paid $700 with night sights.  1 P7.  Paid $600.  Sold an HK45 I had bought for $700.  Sold a USP40t I had bought for $750.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv90/MaverickH1/SDC10570.jpg
View Quote

I really don't have a problem with people liking and owning Hk's.

I just get all wrapped around the wagon when some dope does the whole, "Glock = Casio, HK = Rolex" or "Glock = Kia, Hk = Ferrari", "Glocks are for people who can't afford Hk" bits.

It's just another cheap polymer mass produced pistols. One costs a few bills more than another.  Oh well, no Sushi Bar or Strip Club this weekend.  Big Fucking Deal.

And as this guy points out, if you shop around, they really are not all that much.  I've had three of them with the most costing well under $700 for a mint unfired P7.  Used USP 40's are downright poverty pistols around here going for as low as $349 with half dead night sights and some road rash from cops wrestling drunks.

They are really nice guns.  But their quest to over engineer the guns squashes out much of the shootability.   But they are not fucking premium!  A Wilson Supergrade is premium.  Good lord, you Hk guys drive me crazy with your obnoxious "premium" quips.  I have shoes that cost more than my Hk's.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:51:14 PM EDT
[#45]
HKs are good guns. My first choice in polymer, actually.

But I prefer metal framed guns. I shoot Berettas, and 1911s better.

I don't think anybody is building anything in polymer frames right now that I'd consider "better" than an HK though. Especially the P30S.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:52:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:I've been shooting for 20 years now
View Quote

I killed a dear 30 years ago with a BB gun (broke its own neck trying to get away).  Brought a mess of squire back to camp same weekend.  This makes me no more a hunter than.. you say you know what your talking about, guess I should believe you about Hk's and their plastic sights.  Okay,  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:52:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've got a USP 40f and a P7.  You can feel the quality in both.  The USP is built like a tank, the slide locks like a bank vault and cycles like it is on ball bearings.  That said, I have never shot it very well.  The only reason that I have kept it for so long is that it is an impressive work of art.  I'll probably sell it or trade it eventually.

A Mercedes S class doesn't do anything that a Toyota Avalon can't, but there is certainly quality there that you can see and feel.  Whether that is important to you or not is a personal decision.  There is a cost to have nice things.

A Mercedes S Class costs about three to four times what an Avalon costs.

Hk's cost $200-$300 more than Glock.

Not even a fair comparison.

Anyone who can afford a Glock, can afford an HK.   The same could not be said about these stupid car analogies.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#48]
I like the USP but I may never own one because I am too cheap.  

I like pistols but I love carbines.  That is where my money tends to go.  The Hk416/MR556 tempts me everytime I see them.  Same with the 417.  

Part of the HK mystique is that they're beastly looking military machines.

I mean look at this...

http://37.media.tumblr.com/104432fbf357c12308cb5cfcc2f894d0/tumblr_mx7fevJSZu1skaxu8o1_1280.jpg
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:58:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

lol pretty much
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol pretty much

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Hk rides name and nostalgia.

Nothing they make is worth it.

This is where we reach diminishing returns.  

View Quote

I disagree. My issued work gun is a P2000 and it's pretty solid. Outside of that I own one HK and that's the HK45c. I'm a 1911/revolver guy but I'll be damned if that HK45c isn't becoming my favorite .45. It's like the goddamn bullets know where to go when they exit the barrel. I don't even have to try, it makes me look better than I think I am.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top