Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 136
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can't do too much in the way of barbell squats since I herniated a disk a few years back.  Now I just go with fairly light weight and go ass to ground.  It sucks.  The hip sled is what really kicks my ass, though.  Or my quads, I guess.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Going on a bike ride tonight after doing legs at the gym yesterday may not have been a great idea.

I have been doing body weight squats at the house.  Doing those and them riding sux.
I can't do too much in the way of barbell squats since I herniated a disk a few years back.  Now I just go with fairly light weight and go ass to ground.  It sucks.  The hip sled is what really kicks my ass, though.  Or my quads, I guess.

I have not worked out with weights in 15+ years.  Everything I do is bodyweight.

Got my new fork installed today.  Probably will not get a chance to actually ride and break it in/tune it before racing on Sunday.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So I decided to drive MF's caddy to work since I am behind on my tags and my fan doesn't seem to be working right.... (have an appointment Saturday for my baby!) I get in the land yacht after work to drive home and it is hot. I roll down the windows, waiting for the ac to start putting out cold air. As soon as the cold air is pouring from the vents I roll up the windows. *Crack-crackle-clunk*

Why do the window regulators like to break when I am driving the car?
View Quote

Because you touch yourself.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:12:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Going on a bike ride tonight after doing legs at the gym yesterday may not have been a great idea.

View Quote

I messed up my shoulders and elbows doing AMRAM headstand pushups.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:12:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Because when you think about me you touch yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I decided to drive MF's caddy to work since I am behind on my tags and my fan doesn't seem to be working right.... (have an appointment Saturday for my baby!) I get in the land yacht after work to drive home and it is hot. I roll down the windows, waiting for the ac to start putting out cold air. As soon as the cold air is pouring from the vents I roll up the windows. *Crack-crackle-clunk*

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:12:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My elbow is still fuckered.

CWE is going to HURT.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:12:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That sucks.  Replacing regulators is a PITA.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I called MF to let him know the good news! I had not smashed up his car!! But the window.......

He was a very good sport about the whole thing.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everybody does that.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:14:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I have not worked out with weights in 15+ years.  Everything I do is bodyweight.

Got my new fork installed today.  Probably will not get a chance to actually ride and break it /tune it before racing on Sunday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have been doing body weight squats at the house.  Doing those and them riding sux.

Got my new fork installed today.  Probably will not get a chance to actually ride and break it /tune it before racing on Sunday.
fixed

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:15:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I called MF to let him know the good news! I had not smashed up his car!! But the window.......

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I missed him on my days off this week.

Next week hopefully.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Getting old sucks.  I've been fighting a screwed up shoulder for months.  I think I have shoulder impingement.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you blame her?

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Next week hopefully.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Next week hopefully.

I think he is coming down for a visit sometime soon.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:21:18 PM EDT
[#14]
Moses I really liked your reply in the "Combat Pistol" thread.  More of those keyboard commandos should maybe think about trying to manage that.  
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:28:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Do you blame her?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you blame her?

Precisely.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y U NO DIVINYLS?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:32:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
fixed

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fixed

I hope not.  Would have to sell reserve stash of ammo or a gun to fix it again.

That said, I think I am going to like having a remote lockout on it.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:34:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Y U NO DIVINYLS?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Y U NO DIVINYLS?

ooooooh!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Do you blame her?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you blame her?

Nope
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#20]
What is everyone doing?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yea this?   If they already cashed your check aren't you good for that submission/resubmission?  Confused here.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bam. Thanks, -400$. So much for the PVS14s any time soon

Wait what?

Yea this?   If they already cashed your check aren't you good for that submission/resubmission?  Confused here.  

Text me?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, BTDT.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep, BTDT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, BTDT.

This is the second one that has broken when I was driving.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:43:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?
View Quote

Eating Chocolate chip cookies from Hate Chicken.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:43:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?
View Quote

Going out to eat. Pouting.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, BTDT.

And your mini is broken.
A pattern is starting to appear.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, BTDT.

Ouch.

Maybe you should just leave the windows up?

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:48:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ouch.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, BTDT.

Ouch.

Probably wouldn't be a terrible idea.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Text me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

Text me?

Call me, maybe

actually don't I won't answer
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?
View Quote

Orange is the new black.
What are you doing?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:50:26 PM EDT
[#31]
I'm not as strong as ya'll. I may have to get the sot just to avoid wait times.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:50:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Call me, maybe

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what?

Text me?

Call me, maybe

You responded to texts.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:51:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Orange is the new black.
What are you doing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?

Orange is the new black.
What are you doing?

Not responding to us
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?
View Quote

Lunchtime. About ready for the weekend.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:53:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be awesome.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:54:35 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

What is everyone doing?
View Quote
Supper.

Fried green tomatos.

Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

FTATF.

At least you'll be getting some cool shirts in 2 days.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Get a m134
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:57:03 PM EDT
[#39]
I hate taking on the phone.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#40]
So the 6.8s are out, right?

What about a 2000ish with a 7.3?
Is the 5.4 blasphemy?

this would be a second vehicle.
Looking at around February
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:00:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Night doods and doodettes.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:09:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?

Slurp
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:09:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?

Where?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

And your mini is broken.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, BTDT.

And your mini is broken.

hush

I am tough on vehicles. Maybe. And the mini isn't broken so much as acting up a bit and I don't want it to break.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Ouch.

View Quote

Maaaaaybeeee
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Orange is the new black.
What are you doing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?

Orange is the new black.
What are you doing?

Watching crap tv and surfing.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?

Anything tasty?
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:13:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Supper.

Fried green tomatos.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is everyone doing?
Supper.

Fried green tomatos.

Never have had.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:16:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I can't decide whether to trade in my CZ75 Compact for a P01.  The P01 is 4 ounces lighter and has a light rail, other than that they're pretty much the same gun.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Never have had.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is everyone doing?
Supper.

Fried green tomatos.

Never have had.
You're missing out.

Page / 136
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top