Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I think Emma Watson is hot as all get out, and I feel bad about it because I was like 32 when the first movie came out.
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:29:52 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think Emma Watson is hot as all get out, and I feel bad about it because I'm much older than her was like 32 when the first movie came out.
View Quote

This sounds a little less creepy. *not judging*

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 6:33:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Eh, I bet you could still pull tail if you were single.  We'll see how it goes when we move to FL.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

Yeah, but that's just Dru. He doesn't count. He's a slut.

Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I think Emma Watson is hot as all get out, and I feel bad about it because I was like 32 when the first movie came out.
View Quote

Checked out your web-site today real quick, plan to dig deeper tonight after work.  Thank you in advance for the knowledge & information.

Link Posted: 10/6/2014 8:39:14 PM EDT
[#5]
I feel very despondent.
Link Posted: 10/6/2014 10:34:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I want to lay down in the grass and have like 50 puppies cuddle me.

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 1:12:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 1:31:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 2:55:29 AM EDT
[#9]

it bothers me that his hand is in direct contact with kitten asshole
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 3:06:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I returned the favor when my husband did that to me. Gave him a great big hug in the shower and let loose all over his feet.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I peed on my wife's legs when she had her eyes closed while washing her hair while we were both in the shower.

I returned the favor when my husband did that to me. Gave him a great big hug in the shower and let loose all over his feet.

I find that kinda hot.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 3:15:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Your mom was on my nuts... just sayin'.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 3:22:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Your mom was on my nuts... just sayin'.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 3:33:22 AM EDT
[#13]
i really don't like  children that aren't related to me, yet i do want kids of my own some day.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 5:02:05 AM EDT
[#14]
I get really excited to see a puppy or kitty, but I don't like babies whatsoever.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 5:16:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Southpark is one of my favorite shows of all time. I have seen every episode and have most memorized. Everynight I fall asleep while watching it online. Oh and I didnt start watching it until well into my 20s. When it first came out when I was a kid I thought it was stupid.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 5:28:42 AM EDT
[#16]
I haven't been in a relationship for the better part of 20 years. I'm ok with it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Let it grow bro
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't grow a full beard to save my life... And my roommate who has a giant beard likes making fun of me for it.

Ive got excellent coverage, but at a certain point, it just starts to curl back into itself.  I cant have a large beard due to work, anyway.

But damn it, I want that type of beard where people cant tell if Im homeless or just awesome.

Let it grow bro

I read somewhere that there is no beard issue that can't be solved with more length.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 6:54:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I read somewhere that there is no beard issue that can't be solved with more length.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't grow a full beard to save my life... And my roommate who has a giant beard likes making fun of me for it.

Ive got excellent coverage, but at a certain point, it just starts to curl back into itself.  I cant have a large beard due to work, anyway.

But damn it, I want that type of beard where people cant tell if Im homeless or just awesome.

Let it grow bro

Are you sure they said beard?

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#19]
My life is so boring it's killing me.

I need adventure, and as soon as I get some retarded shit sorted out (jury duty, and stuff) I'll be able to solve that problem. It seems like the closer I get to getting out of here, and getting on with my life, new stuff comes up.

I'll never be in a relationship with the girl I'm in love with.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 7:47:19 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4RVzn1C20w

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#21]
I think I have an addictive buying behavior.
I have a hard time saying no to buying really cool stuff even when I financially shouldn't.
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I peed on my wife's legs when she had her eyes closed while washing her hair while we were both in the shower.
View Quote

You are my hero
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#23]
I am having trouble in my relationships with women.  After 24 years of life on this earth, I am still single.  I am waiting on the Lord, but am wondering if it is ever going to happen, If I am ever going to get a girlfriend and get married.  People in my church say I am great with helping them with their kids and wondering when I am going to get married and have my own.  I try not to let it get to me too much, but it is hard. All of my friends are getting married and moving on with life, while I am still single and still in college with one year left before I graduate with a bachelors in Industrial Management and Technology.  I have tried to have relationships with women in the past but it never works out, we never saw eye to eye or they turned out to be crazy.

B62stew
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 10:29:58 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I feel very despondent.
View Quote

Sending over positive thoughts & energy from here Hawk.

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#25]
I have Crohn's Disease  and often when out with friends, ( and they all know whats up with me)  and tell them  "wait stop at that place so I can go to the can"    I always see the rolled eyes, or the slight sigh of annoyance.   This drives me to a level of fucking anger that is hard to control sometimes.    to add to that family seems so annoyed by it or when I have trouble ,  start to imply or act like its my fault or I am doing something that causes it.     it makes something already tough to deal with  even worse.     the PITA it already is day to day then the attitude problems because I  so apparently annoy others makes me really want to rage about it

when I am around friends or guys who think they can not live one minute alone or without a girl friend, or define themselves by their relationship with a women it pisses me off no end and I lose all respect for them.   A friend once told me he could not sleep at night unless he had a GF and when he didnt all he does is think about it.  I find this utterly disgusting and it makes me not want to be friends
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 9:54:08 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I have Crohn's Disease  and often when out with friends, ( and they all know whats up with me)  and tell them  "wait stop at that place so I can go to the can"    I always see the rolled eyes, or the slight sigh of annoyance.   This drives me to a level of fucking anger that is hard to control sometimes.    to add to that family seems so annoyed by it or when I have trouble ,  start to imply or act like its my fault or I am doing something that causes it.     it makes something already tough to deal with  even worse.     the PITA it already is day to day then the attitude problems because I  so apparently annoy others makes me really want to rage about it

when I am around friends or guys who think they can not live one minute alone or without a girl friend, or define themselves by their relationship with a women it pisses me off no end and I lose all respect for them.   A friend once told me he could not sleep at night unless he had a GF and when he didnt all he does is think about it.  I find this utterly disgusting and it makes me not want to be friends
View Quote
That's bullshit that your friends act like they when they know about your condition. That must be incredibly frustrating and make you want to stay home.

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 10:31:48 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View Quote

I hope they're just annoyed at the Crohn's and not you. It's an easily upset monkey on your back that you can't SSS.

My mom has Crohn's and my dad is allergic to cornmeal - going out to eat can be difficult for them.

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 10:42:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Arfcommer Little Pony who is my fiance
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is a little pone?

Arfcommer Little Pony who is my fiance

He means Sparky.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 10:43:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Me either. She's barely above Kristen Stewart on my fuck-o-meter
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think Emma Watson is even remotely close to as attractive as a lot of people think she is.

Me either. She's barely above Kristen Stewart on my fuck-o-meter

Oh, I'd smash that quirky little smile right off Kristen Stewart's face.... and then smash it right back on.

Bam. Wouldn't even pull out.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 10:54:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That's bullshit that your friends act like they when they know about your condition. That must be incredibly frustrating and make you want to stay home.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh yeah its hard to deal with and keep a straight face,

most time they do it in a way they think I dont notice. like a reflex.  not just friends but relatives as well.     no one lieks to stop on trips.  I sure as hell dont want to.  but they know what they get with me when its bad

and no, to the other guy they are not annoyed at crohns they are annoyed by me.   no one has ever said  "oh man I understand you cant help it" or any kind of attempt at understanding or showing some kind of empathy,  

fuckers have no clue how mush i suffer sometimes and not say nothing.  then freak out when they see me spit out a little blood from the ulcers I always get from some of the related problems.       I always get the impression its more my fault for annoying them.   an X Gf really got pissy about it when I didnt feel good.  I left her over it eventually

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 2:49:03 AM EDT
[#31]
The most relaxing thing I do once a month is go to a Sports clips and get an MVP, it's a full scalp massage, shampoo with two hot towels on my face.

I don't know if this means I don't relax enough or if I just need to treat myself to something nice more often
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 2:55:04 AM EDT
[#32]
sometimes i like to rub my nuts on things
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

most time they do it in a way they think I dont notice. like a reflex.  not just friends but relatives as well.     no one lieks to stop on trips.  I sure as hell dont want to.  but they know what they get with me when its bad
and no, to the other guy they are not annoyed at crohns they are annoyed by me.   no one has ever said  "oh man I understand you cant help it" or any kind of attempt at understanding or showing some kind of empathy,  

fuckers have no clue how mush i suffer sometimes and not say nothing.  then freak out when they see me spit out a little blood from the ulcers I always get from some of the related problems.       I always get the impression its more my fault for annoying them.   an X Gf really got pissy about it when I didnt feel good.  I left her over it eventually

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know much about Crohn's disease, but is it like IBS? Is there a lot of pain? I've never known anyone with it.

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 5:16:14 PM EDT
[#34]
I envy the people who have it easy while the rest of us bleed whose marriages are so perfect and so blessed and the rest of teeter totter on saying fuck this and joining the military
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 5:49:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't know much about Crohn's disease, but is it like IBS? Is there a lot of pain? I've never known anyone with it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know nothing, but if it means you have to pee a lot then that sucks. unless you realllllly enjoy peeing as much as you can, then i guess it's like winning the lottery.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:02:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View Quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease

From my observations: More bathroom trips. Produce more gas than normal. Certain foods can cause severe pain episodes sometime after consumption, or even getting a blockage. Stress seems to increase the likelihood of episodes.

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 1:46:02 AM EDT
[#37]
I get a manicure/pedicure once every 8 weeks. Its heaven and I don't care what you guys say.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 2:00:19 AM EDT
[#38]
I still play on an original XBOX. I think mine turned 10 years old a couple weeks ago.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 2:12:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I still play on an original XBOX. I think mine turned 10 years old a couple weeks ago.
View Quote

I've had the urge to play SSX Tricky, need for speed, halo, etc...but then I think "nah, keep the memory pure, dont look at what passed for cutting edge graphics back then"

I play the original Deus Ex Yearly. And I really want to get freespace 2 working again.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:04:55 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I've had the urge to play SSX Tricky, need for speed, halo, etc...but then I think "nah, keep the memory pure, dont look at what passed for cutting edge graphics back then"

I play the original Deus Ex Yearly. And I really want to get freespace 2 working again.
View Quote

I "regularly" play (couple times a month, rotating about every 3 months) Forza Motorsport, Halo 1 and 2, Midnight Club 3, PGA Tour 2005, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Red Faction 2, KOTOR 2, and Rallysport 2. I've got a few more, but they piss me off or bore me (looking at you, Sonic Collection).

Halo 2 is still pretty damn good graphic-wise. While the others lack there, the controls have always seemed more intuitive than newer gen games. Maybe that's due to the controllers though.

Embrace the nostalgia. I want to get Redneck Rampage, Descent II - I think I still have Quake and Roller Coaster Tycoon, working again. Boobguns, vertigo, and badass coasters galore!

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:30:07 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I'm sick of making less than $30k a year and I don't think when I finish college next semester it's gonna do me any good.
View Quote

On this note, I finally informed my boss today that my employment situation has forced me to go back to college.  He's 8 years younger than me, so he totally understands... but he thought I was quitting when I pulled him aside.  Needing a couple afternoons off to actually go enroll is bad enough.

On that same note, I'm 95% sure none of the previous courses I took will be worth a shit.  The last time I was in college was 2006, so I get to do it all over again...

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 4:04:19 AM EDT
[#42]
I write crappy fiction for kindle under an assumed name. Its also my facebook name. Now everyone in my small town knows me by my assumed name and my real name means nothing. "Isaac who?" "Oh, hey Mike!"
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I am having trouble in my relationships with women.  After 24 years of life on this earth, I am still single.  I am waiting on the Lord, but am wondering if it is ever going to happen, If I am ever going to get a girlfriend and get married.  People in my church say I am great with helping them with their kids and wondering when I am going to get married and have my own.  I try not to let it get to me too much, but it is hard. All of my friends are getting married and moving on with life, while I am still single and still in college with one year left before I graduate with a bachelors in Industrial Management and Technology.  I have tried to have relationships with women in the past but it never works out, we never saw eye to eye or they turned out to be crazy.

B62stew
View Quote

http://heartiste.wordpress.com
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 4:39:51 AM EDT
[#44]
I've got an awesome life; work less than 6 months a year at a stupid easy job that still somehow pays well into 6 figures with unbelievable job security, travel a lot, and have a kickass 145 acre spread. And next April I'm quiting my job and selling my land and almost everything I own, and heading to San Francisco to hang out and eat sushi until I figure out my next move. I literally have no idea where I will be a year from now, and I kinda like it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 6:17:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I've got an awesome life; work less than 6 months a year at a stupid easy job that still somehow pays well into 6 figures with unbelievable job security, travel a lot, and have a kickass 145 acre spread. And next April I'm quiting my job and selling my land and almost everything I own, and heading to San Francisco to hang out and eat sushi until I figure out my next move. I literally have no idea where I will be a year from now, and I kinda like it.
View Quote

Dibs on job! Where do I apply?

Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:09:21 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
People go to California willingly?  

Wish I had what you have. Hope all goes well for you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 4:27:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've got to ask, what the hell do you do?
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

yeah its pretty painful at time. and yea IBS is one of the things that comes along with it. as well as ulcers. bleeding from both ends. and all kinds of fun stuff
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#49]
I actually like hanging around with Libertarians
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:40:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am very disturbed by your avatar.
Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top