BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 29
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 7:32:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is what I was wondering as well as i was reading.
Maybe just because these days the cops seem trigger happy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since that was the year I was born I don't really know what police work was like back then but damn Ed how come that guy didn't get perforated? That is a crazy story and I'm sorry you got to live with all the bullshit this long after.  

It just never entered my mind. I knew I was in deep shit. But I felt that I could still subdue him using only the 'force necessary to do so' (legalese Police go by).
I did feel that my life was in danger if I did not get the better of him. But as I said I never thought of using my gun as I was in better shape and had the skills to overpower him. If that makes sense?
I think I did set a World Record for one hand lifting. After we got him handcuffed and hogtied (he was kicking the crap out of my Partner). I picked him up with my right hand (my left arm was fucked) and put him in the back of my Partners patrol car (Denny had pulled his car up to us). Denny saw this and said WTF, before I realized what I had done.
I didn't do it to hurt the guy or anything. Just to get him in the backseat and finally be done.

Later I will tell you about his court appearance.
Ed

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 7:37:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It just never entered my mind. I knew I was in deep shit. But I felt that I could still subdue him using only the 'force necessary to do so' (legalese Police go by).

I did feel that my life was in danger if I did not get the better of him. But as I said I never thought of using my gun as I was in better shape and had the skills to overpower him. If that makes sense?

I think I did set a World Record for one hand lifting. After we got him handcuffed and hogtied (he was kicking the crap out of my Partner). I picked him up with my right hand (my left arm was fucked) and put him in the back of my Partners patrol car (Denny had pulled his car up to us). Denny saw this and said WTF, before I realized what I had done.

I didn't do it to hurt the guy or anything. Just to get him in the backseat and finally be done.

Ed

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Since that was the year I was born I don't really know what police work was like back then but damn Ed how come that guy didn't get perforated? That is a crazy story and I'm sorry you got to live with all the bullshit this long after.  

Ed

Damn dude.

One for me-Welp today is Friday and I got paid so yay! But.. After paying my mortgage I have $70 to last me til next Friday
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#3]
wow Ed, I'm looking forward to his court appearance.

I would like to point out that police brutality is the exception not the rule from everything I've seen.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]
After another relationship ending as a catastrophic failure, I have finally realized that I am the common denominator.  I have accepted that I will die alone.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:33:17 PM EDT
[#5]
When working out in the yard I tend to wave at every car that goes by.

I'm sure the neighbors think I'm a gigantic goober.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:33:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I've struggled with depression on and off since I was a kid, to the point that for a long time I believed it was just a part of my personality.

View Quote

Depression for me manifests as a feeling of emptiness.  Not happy, sad, angry, just... blank.

I think I'd rather be sad.
I've lived most of my life with just blank. I'm not depressed. I've had great times and I've had bad times, but I prefer to just be in the middle. I actually think I prefer it this way.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

I wave to anyone who waves to me.

Do you get a return wave from most people?

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the time yes.

Sometimes I see the car, throw up a quick hand and then look to see they are staring straight ahead and don't see me at all.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 2:57:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Most of the time yes.

Sometimes I see the car, throw up a quick hand and then look to see they are staring straight ahead and don't see me at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of the time yes.

That's when you yell "AYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOO!!".

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#10]
When I jumped on Mikes backed and kicked him in the back of the knees, we went to the pavement hard. Like I said it fucked up my left arm that I had around his throat, as my elbow struck the asphalt. Mikes left cheekbone hit the pavement to cutting it under his eye.
I didn't notice this until he was cuffed and I was sitting next to him. And it didn't seem to bad as not much blood was coming from it. So when we got him to jail they booked him and looked at his face but again it didn't look bad. In the morning after getting our reports finished we headed for court (it was Friday morning not Saturday like I said -idiot) when we found the other guy, and grabbed him.
At Court (arraignment) they brought out all the people arrested from that night, but Mike wasn't with them. And you could hear some screaming and doors banging even through all the sound proofing. After about 15 minutes the Judge had had enough and asked the Bailiff WTF was all that? He said it was one of the prisoners to be arraigned but was to upset to bring out. The Judge asked his name but I already knew it was Mike. So everyone got up and went to the holding cell to arraign him.
Mikes in this glass enclosed cell acting like a mad dog when the Judge ask his name and if he knows why he's in jail? Mikes said he's there because he wants to kill me. Than he goes off on the Judge and tells everyone that if he gets out of the cell he'll kill them. He then reaches up to the cut on his cheek and pulls it open. The blood starts flowing. Mike goes "You think this hurts me?". He then peals the meat clear off the bone. The Court Clerk (stenographer) throws up her McEgg and everything else she ate for the last week and takes off running. The Judge orders that Mike is not to be let out of that cell unless there is 4 or more deputies doing so. And we adjourn back to the Courtroom.
The Judge ask me how many Officers it took to subdue Mike and I tell just me and Denny and I really need to go to the Hospital as I can't feel my Left Arm. The Judge looks at it and sees theres no skin on the elbow and orders me out of his Courtroom.
For years after this, Mike would call the Dispatch Center and tell them that he was looking for me to 'Kill Me'. The would let me know about it. It never bothered me as my name and address were in the phonebook, so I wasn't that hard to find.
Than in 1999 Mike heard me doing an interview on the Radio and found out I worked in the Public Works Dept for a City. He calls me up and tells me that hes on some 12 step plan and blah blah, he's sorry. I say that's all fine and good but if I .....................
Ed

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 3:40:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
- I only own one AR15, and I have a complete rifle because someone gave me the upper.
- I only have two magazines for said rifle. One of those was given to me (by the same person who gave me the upper).
- I have maybe one hundred rounds of 5.56/.223.

I sometimes regret staying to fight for custody of my daughter instead of joining the Army. The military was all I wanted to do coming up through school, but I made some bad choices and ended up with a child at 16. While I don't regret my daughter, I do sometimes wonder about the things I might have gotten to see and do and how my life might have turned out.

I don't have any close friends. I have what I call acquaintances, people that I talk to (mostly from work) but that I know wouldn't be there if I really needed help.
I occasionally feel that these people take advantage of the fact that I will help most anyone. Part of me knows that I should say no when asked, but it's just not in my nature.

I absolutely love reading. I can take a book and not put it down until I finish it. This will drive my wife crazy. For a long time, I only read non fiction, my family hates watching jeopardy or other quiz type shows with me.
View Quote

IM me your address....I have a couple of p-mags not doing anything.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That's what the fiancé is doing. Well not a nurse. She's gonna a nurse anesthetist (sp?)    

Then she'll be the breadwinner
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate myself for waiting til the age of 24 to go to college. I could've been a doctor by now or had a phd and some amazing paying job. Instead I do glass work for $14.50/hr in the Florida sun with absolutely no benefits

And now when I get my AA next semester I feel like it won't do me shit

Dude, you should go to school for nursing. I've it friends going to scho for two years and making $25 an hour as soon as they are done.
That's what the fiancé is doing. Well not a nurse. She's gonna a nurse anesthetist (sp?)    

She will leave you. For sure if she gets her CRNA. (BTW: almost all nursing students are going to be a CRNA )
Just an RN, it'll take a few years, esp if you have kids.
The resentment will build.
I've been watching it for over 20 years now.
Some nurses are codependent, so you've got that going for you.
I have no idea what a "AA" degree is, but I hope it's better than you make it sound.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:42:31 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
She will leave you. For sure if she gets her CRNA. (BTW: almost all nursing students are going to be a CRNA )

I have no idea what a "AA" degree is, but I hope it's better than you make it sound.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hate myself for waiting til the age of 24 to go to college. I could've been a doctor by now or had a phd and some amazing paying job. Instead I do glass work for $14.50/hr in the Florida sun with absolutely no benefits

Dude, you should go to school for nursing. I've it friends going to scho for two years and making $25 an hour as soon as they are done.

AA Degree is an Associate of Applied Science, Two degree from a Community College.

Nothing wrong with it. I have Three. My last was in Civil Engineering. I was making $45k a year.

My Wife was the Food Service Director for a School District. She had a Bachelors Degree and made a shit ton more than me. But we were very happy for 12 years.
Ed

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 6:22:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
AA Degree is an Associate of Applied Science, Two degree from a Community College.

Nothing wrong with it. I have Three. My last was in Civil Engineering. I was making $45k a year.

My Wife was the Food Service Director for a School District. She had a Bachelors Degree and made a shit ton more than me. But we were very happy for 12 years.
Ed

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ed

Yup associates is a two year degree. Not sure if I'm going to head back for a bachelors or not. Not worried about her leaving me. She's got years ahead of her before she makes a lot of progress so I have plenty of time to move ahead too.

So far from the people I know there isn't much correlation between the women leaving their husbands or boyfriends because they make most the female friends we know make more than their counterparts.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 7:45:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

This guy that used to come in to the lumber yard I worked at in the 90's told me the secret to keeping tools.  He painted every single one of his tools hot pink.  Claimed he never had one come up missing since.  Fucking hint hint, yo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Had a godawful day today, got rained on at work all day - and one of the Mexican laborers walked off with my brand new framing hammer (on purpose, then left the site) that I had been turned around from (up in an attic brazing an AC unit) for less than ten minutes. Something that I had to save for weeks to buy (because we're broke), but needed for work, and now cannot replace for another month. Several of the other Mexican dues saw who it was but weren't talking. Seemed like they thought it was hilarious that somebody fucked over the big gringo. I dunno why, but I've never come so close to beating the dogshit out of somebody with a hard hat before - I literally had to pack my shit up in my truck and get the fuck away to calm down.

The SO's only response when I got home was "so just get over it". Which made me even more mad.

I fucking hate people so much.

I would take the hammer out of their pay, or call La Migra.

I have no recourse. No idea what company it was, or which guy. My hammer is fucking gone.

Guys that steal other guys tools, at a job site no less, deserve to have every finger broken one at a fucking time.

This guy that used to come in to the lumber yard I worked at in the 90's told me the secret to keeping tools.  He painted every single one of his tools hot pink.  Claimed he never had one come up missing since.  Fucking hint hint, yo.
Pink is the key. I have pink drop cords and painted every thing I carry to a job site pink. Never gets borrowed or stolen.

Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:04:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Ed

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ed

AAS would be Associate of Applied Science.

AA is Associate of Arts.

A student who completes a two-year program can earn an Associate of Arts (A.A.) or an Associate of Science (A.S.). A.A. degrees are usually earned in humanities, business, and social science fields. A.S. degrees are awarded to those studying in scientific and technical fields. Students who complete a two-year technical or vocational program can earn an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.). They may also have the option to use the credits from the associate degree toward a bachelor's degree.[14]
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 8:06:49 PM EDT
[#17]
I like my job but find it incredibly boring and thankless most of the time
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I do this too! It's called being neighborly. People don't know what that word is anymore.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 11:44:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I do this too! It's called being neighborly. People don't know what that word is anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

get a hammer yet sucka?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 10:22:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

get a hammer yet sucka?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

get a hammer yet sucka?

I should have one on about Monday, thanks to Bajagringo, because he's an awesome dude!
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#21]
My girlfriend is officially pregnant as of yesterday, and 5 weeks at that.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 10:51:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
Congrats!

Having kids is awesome. Although, for some reason I only like my own. Weird and kind of freaked me out at first, being scared I wouldnt like my own. But I do, and its great.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 11:40:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Another forum found out how bad off the missus and I are. They donated almost $200 since yesterday, and I feel bad about it. The money is a huge help, so I have no idea why I feel bad about accepting it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:46:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:48:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Bought a bunch of tongue today, because it was in the "on sale RIGHT NOW before it spoils" part of the meat section for less than a buck a pound.
I am tossing it in the pressure cooker and making Lengua tamales and not telling the S/O what is in them... because he won't eat them if he knows.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Congrats
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Bought a bunch of tongue today, because it was in the "on sale RIGHT NOW before it spoils" part of the meat section for less than a buck a pound.
I am tossing it in the pressure cooker and making Lengua tamales and not telling the S/O what is in them... because he won't eat them if he knows.
View Quote

But I thought you guys liked a little tongue
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:01:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Tongue is delicious, tell him after he eats all of it
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:03:21 PM EDT
[#29]
I was once driving down a local highway. Saw a ranger green(ish) Toyota SUV with an arfcom license plate frame. Out of curiosity I pulled up beside to see who was inside only to realize it was a crazy smoking hot chick. At first I thought it had to be her husband's vehicle, until I noticed it had chick stuff hanging from the mirror. Made my day....
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 2:31:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Got my MBA and it made me decide I didn't want to be in management.   Wish I would have got my Masters of Engineering instead.  Feel its too late and I'm too busy to go back to school now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:25:21 PM EDT
[#31]
I have a confession.  For four years I have wanted to come back to Africa after I left South Africa.  Right now I am in Uganda and my anxiety levels are through the roof.  I have only been here two days and I already want to leave.  I feel like I cannot handle this for the next four and a half months.  

But if I leave sooner than I planned I feel like I am fraud or something like that, because ever since I left South Africa I wanted to come back.  Now South Africa is very different from Uganda.  I know that and I knew that going in, but I didn't expect my anxiety levels to be this high.  

I don't know how long I can stick it out.  I feel like I am breaking down.  To be totally honest I even cried a bit when I was talking to my Dad last night. That is really hard to type and admit.

I hope one of you replies to this soon.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:36:42 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I have a confession.  For four years I have wanted to come back to Africa after I left South Africa.  Right now I am in Uganda and my anxiety levels are through the roof.  I have only been here two days and I already want to leave.  I feel like I cannot handle this for the next four and a half months.  

But if I leave sooner than I planned I feel like I am fraud or something like that, because ever since I left South Africa I wanted to come back.  Now South Africa is very different from Uganda.  I know that and I knew that going in, but I didn't expect my anxiety levels to be this high.  

I don't know how long I can stick it out.  I feel like I am breaking down.  To be totally honest I even cried a bit when I was talking to my Dad last night. That is really hard to type and admit.

View Quote
Why did you leave? Your job? Leaving home behind always sucks. At least Uganda isn't near the West Africa area where all the Ebola is going around.

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:37:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I met my wife when I was 31.  When we watched The 40-year old virgin, she laughed and told me "haha, that was almost you!"

I didn't want to be a virgin, it just worked out that way.  In retrospect, yeah, it was great and all, and we've been together very happily for 13 years, and I don't see that changing. She's my "one."  

We can't all meet "the one."  Go pay for sex, break your cherry, and don't feel bad about it.  Trust me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope i don't go out, I honestly have no friends that aren't older(50ish) and married and flying solo doesn't appeal to me. I figure I've got it all wrong and in all honesty half of me wants to remain in my current status until marriage. And well the other half...I'm not dead.

I met my wife when I was 31.  When we watched The 40-year old virgin, she laughed and told me "haha, that was almost you!"

I didn't want to be a virgin, it just worked out that way.  In retrospect, yeah, it was great and all, and we've been together very happily for 13 years, and I don't see that changing. She's my "one."  

We can't all meet "the one."  Go pay for sex, break your cherry, and don't feel bad about it.  Trust me.

I was in your situation. I went to Amsterdam and lost my virginity at 25 to a busty tanned bleach-blonde from Romania named Tina. Over the next few days I did 7 different girls. When I came home I started working-out heavily, improved my grooming, and started going out (solo if necessary). After that it all worked-out just fine. Although I do still have an affinity for going overseas for prostitutes.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#34]
My birthday is next week and I will be 40yo.
The Father in law and I share the same birthday.
Ever since the Wife and I have been together, it has always been His b-day and his fathers day.

I feel cheated and angry. I don't even think She has a party or anything planned.
I bet I won't even get a gift.

I sometimes think that should have been a deal breaker.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:51:23 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Why did you leave? Your job? Leaving home behind always sucks. At least Uganda isn't near the West Africa area where all the Ebola is going around.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm here for an internship.  It is supposed to be for, four and a half months.  But I don't think I can make it that long.  

I'm twenty six years old, I feel like I should be more tough than this but I'm not.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:03:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I cant eat something that could be tasting me back.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:38:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I'm here for an internship.  It is supposed to be for, four and a half months.  But I don't think I can make it that long.    

I'm twenty six years old, I feel like I should be more tough than this but I'm not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'll be OK. Just try taking a day at a time. You need to find something that makes you comfortable or reminds you of home and keep that with you.

What is giving you the most anxiety? Dangerous area, just so far away, don't like the people you're working with?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:39:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My birthday is next week and I will be 40yo.
The Father in law and I share the same birthday.
Ever since the Wife and I have been together, it has always been His b-day and his fathers day.

I feel cheated and angry. I don't even think She has a party or anything planned.
I bet I won't even get a gift.

I sometimes think that should have been a deal breaker.
View Quote

I have to agree that is pretty shitty. Have you talked with her about it?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It tastes you tasting it tasting you tasting it tasting you...
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 6:12:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#42]
I just had the best chicken wings in my entire life, and it was at the grimiest bar I've ever been in.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:15:45 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
AA is Associate of Arts.
A student who completes a two-year program can earn an Associate of Arts (A.A.) or an Associate of Science (A.S.). A.A. degrees are usually earned in humanities, business, and social science fields. A.S. degrees are awarded to those studying in scientific and technical fields. Students who complete a two-year technical or vocational program can earn an Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.). They may also have the option to use the credits from the associate degree toward a bachelor's degree.[14]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ed

AA is Associate of Arts.

Hey, I've got brain damage and was just trying to give a quick answer,  Capt Wikipedia
Ed

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:28:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I had snake bites for a week in high school...and I wasn't an emo and I didn't wear makeup
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 7:53:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
That would entertain me for hours
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sometimes give my dog (a great dane) jelly beans....
he catches them out of mid air....
I do this enough times that he stops "looking" at them and just sub consciously catches them...
he hates the black licorice ones...
After the conditioning period has been reached say 4-7 jelly beans I toss up a licorice one...
It is the only time my dog ever growls and spits out the jelly bean I love it...

That would entertain me for hours

My last two Akitas were basically retarded. I think Tanks brain stopped developing when he was 6 weeks old.
He was scared of other dogs smaller than him ie; Chihauhas, Miniature Poodles etc..He would stand in front of my Wife and me at 8-9 pm. His bed time. I would tell him to go to bed. So he would go and get in bed. Our kingsize bed waiting for us.
He would jump over the 12inch high wall I made around the tree in the back yard. Than get stuck because he couldn't remember how to jump back over. Niki the girl dog would tease him by running back and forth over the wall.
He didn't know any tricks and anything I tried to teach him he would forget. I would buy a bunch of grapes. I would toss them to Niki and she would catch everyone. They would just bounce off Tank's face for the first 5 or 6 before he got the hang of it. Niki would eat half the bunch. Tank would be on his first one. You would see his big teeth working on it. Than it would fall out of his mouth without a scratch on it. This would go on and on for awhile Niki was chowing down on them. Finally you could tell that he bit into it because he'd make a screwy face. Than he'd eat the other ones that he had stacked up.

I'd tell him to sit up. So of course he lay down. So I'd say 'sit up' again. And he'd roll over. I day it again and he'd bark at me.
I won $877 on a video Keno game in 1995. I used most of the money to buy Tank when he was a pup. He is the Long Coat dark hair laying on my Wife's leg. I think this is the only picture of him where his tongue is inside his mouth. It actually did not fit as it was too long for his head.

Niki we got from the pound the day before she was to be put down. She's looking up at my Wife in the photo.

Ed

Link Posted: 8/9/2014 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 3:48:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I just had the best chicken wings in my entire life, and it was at the grimiest bar I've ever been in.
View Quote

Best I ever had is a grimy bar down here called Castle Tavern...Bitos spicy parm wings. Freaking to die for!
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:23:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Best I ever had is a grimy bar down here called Castle Tavern...Bitos spicy parm wings. Freaking to die for!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It seems that all the best wings come from shitholes.

Page / 29
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top