Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:59:48 AM EDT
[#1]
If the girl is drunk and makes a questionable decision its rape.

If a guy is drunk and makes a questionable decision he is a sex pervert for the rest of his days.

Maybe girls shouldn't be getting drunk around guys and vise versa.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:59:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are men incapable of getting drunk, or a they just way more competent at it?

Should men be allowed to drive drunk since they can make good decisions while impaired?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:She is impaired and therefore is not capable of informed consent.

Should men be allowed to drive drunk since they can make good decisions while impaired?

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

It ain't 'informed consent.' Its 'consent.'

Your doctor has to tell you enough to give you 'informed consent.' This procedure could do this, the risks are this, you have a chance of success of x percent, etc.

I don't make those sorts of representations in the bedroom.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:00:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm going to be an insensitive asshole right now.

"Raped" or got drunk and regretted have sex the next day?
View Quote

This.

I have also noticed that a lot of the women that say they have been "raped" or that I see taking self defense/anti rape classes on tv are some of the nastiest and ugliest broads I have ever seen. Fat, and stank. All I keep thinking is "who the he would want to fuck that?"

In all seriousness though, I have worked ems in a large city for 20+ years and I have seen my fair share of forcible tapes and it is disgusting. I feel for anyone that is truly raped, and the perp should be executed.

The broad that gets hammer drunk and regrets it in the morning and claims rasps should be thrown in jail herself.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:00:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If a woman drives drunk and gets in a wreck, whose fault is it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you are in the car with her?

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Are you fucking kidding me.  IMO, EVERYONE here will call that rape.  It was.

So, with your wide brush out, get someone to legitimately call that anything but rape.

TXL

View Quote

But it was raaaaape!

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:02:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I shit you not, I have never slept with a strange drunk girl I randomly picked up. Taking advantage of women, even if they want it at the time, seems is wrong to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

First sentence in first post nails it.

He's got a point. Lots of women get drunk and feel like that had been taken advantage of.

I shit you not, I have never slept with a strange drunk girl I randomly picked up. Taking advantage of women, even if they want it at the time, seems is wrong to me.

Fixed it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:03:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I think it's both rape and being a fucktard.  They aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I know a girl who was raped.

She went to a bar with a friend. They met two guys there and let them buy many drinks. The drunken four went to the guys' house. They started making out. The guys started taking the girls clothes off and this girl said "no". The guy held her down and had sex with her.

She will forever have to live with this "rape".

Mmmmm. That  would be rape if that's what happened.

Yes, it fits the legal definition, but it also fits the common definition of being a fuckin retard. IBTB Victim blaming, etc.....

So, with your wide brush out, get someone to legitimately call that anything but rape.

TXL

I think it's both rape and being a fucktard.  They aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Let me get this straight. The woman was a fucktard for saying "no"? She's not allowed to decide "no"? Maybe there was something repellant about the guy that she just saw and she realized there was no way she could go through with it. Is she somehow morally obligated to go through with sex just because she was drunk and making out with the guy before?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:03:26 AM EDT
[#9]
No of women who say they've been raped /= No of women who have been raped.  My ex-wife claims she was raped.  She was nuts, not raped.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:04:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm a guy and I got raped by a woman once.  
View Quote

In your anus?       Tell the truth.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:04:24 AM EDT
[#11]
My Ex Wife was pushed into something in high school.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:04:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, no man in the picture.  She even served herself, at home.

Her inhibitions dropped, and she fancied a joy ride. She was still very much alert, communicative, and more than able to walk to her car and start it up.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What was that about blaming the victim?

Sure, maybe in today's legal environment, it's not "smart."

Just like it's not "smart" for a young gal to get sloppy drunk in public, especially in a "hook up" bar.

Those are both wholly separate issues.

FWIW, have you never had sex after having some drinks?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still don't understand how a drunk woman who wants to fuck can cry rape the next morning.
She is impaired and therefore is not capable of informed consent.  

Look, you all can spin it any way you want, but "hooking up" with a drunk chick is stupid, plain and simple.

I personally am amazed at how easily you guys will dismiss the stupidity of such an act, claiming her getting drunk is the real problem.

I have spoken with my son (Senior in HS this year) about this VERY topic.

His attitude is, "walk away...that romp isn't worth going to jail over."

Seventeen and he's smarter than half of the "men" here.

What was that about blaming the victim?

Sure, maybe in today's legal environment, it's not "smart."

Just like it's not "smart" for a young gal to get sloppy drunk in public, especially in a "hook up" bar.

Those are both wholly separate issues.

FWIW, have you never had sex after having some drinks?
Well, I have...but I married at 20....so I followed my own rule

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:05:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:05:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quite possibly the dumbest comment I've ever read in GD and that is saying something. Apparently you have never been seen by anyone as someone they could confide in, if anybody needs to see a professional....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of the women I know close enough for them to tell me, I would guess 1/3 have been raped at some point. You can see how it still affects them and pisses me off to no end. WTF is wrong with this world? If I have daughters, they will start learning how to shoot at an early age.
Assuming there's not a rape wave in your family, why are you having "close" conversations of this nature with women you know socially?

Do you steer the conversations toward rape?

That, in and of itself, probably warrants a conversation between you and a professional.

Quite possibly the dumbest comment I've ever read in GD and that is saying something. Apparently you have never been seen by anyone as someone they could confide in, if anybody needs to see a professional....

nope, sorry. Gotta agree with him.  If "all" the women you know are talking about rape with you something is not right....with either you or them....or both.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:05:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Many people (mostly men) are willing to deny that any sex that doesn't leave a women broken and bleeding or dead fits the definition of rape.

Many people (mostly women) are willing to believe any woman claiming rape is being completely honest.

Neither group is right.

Date rape is real. Drunk women can be raped. Not every raped woman ends up hospitalized due to her injuries. Not every raped woman files a police report. Doesn't mean she wasn't raped. Conversely, many women are willing to lie about being raped. Sometimes to garner sympathy, sometimes to get back at a guy, sometimes because she realizes she made a stupid mistake.

To simply assume every woman claiming rape is lying is as fucked up as assuming every woman claiming rape is telling the truth.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:06:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The real problem is the hook-up culture which makes these kind of rapes more likely. If it wasn't socially acceptable to get drunk and hook up, like is common on college campuses, this type of discussion wouldn't be necessary. Instead, after the sexual revolution and the spreading of free love, women want to have it both ways. They want the fun of casual sex but no responsibility when it comes to its dangers. And, of course, if you tell a woman to be careful when drinking around men you are a 'rape apologist'. Its all part of the leftist vision to change the world.

Of course rape happens and rape is bad. The sexual revolution has done more to promote rape than the patriarchy ever has (with the exception of conquests, those are rape tests).
View Quote

Welcome to the human experience my friend. One night stands have been a part of humanity's existence for thousands of years and generations at this point. No amount of religious teaching, morals or ethics are going to turn an inherently non-monogamous species monogamous.

That said, a monogamous life based on religious teaching or otherwise is still a good thing to do though. You'll just be fighting biology the entire time. Most can, some won't.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:06:19 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are men incapable of getting drunk, or are they just way more competent at it?

I am saying it's a bad decision to have sex while drunk.

The law is saying the woman MUST give informed consent.

The math really isn't that hard, guys.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:06:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:06:36 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank god no.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:06:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Nope, no man in the picture.  She even served herself, at home.

Her inhibitions dropped, and she fancied a joy ride. She was still very much alert, communicative, and more than able to walk to her car and start it up.

View Quote

Although this is a TOUGH question............I will go out on a limb and say she is responsible.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:07:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Let me get this straight. The woman was a fucktard for saying "no"? She's not allowed to decide "no"? Maybe there was something repellant about the guy that she just saw and she realized there was no way she could go through with it. Is she somehow morally obligated to go through with sex just because she was drunk and making out with the guy before?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mmmmm. That  would be rape if that's what happened.

Yes, it fits the legal definition, but it also fits the common definition of being a fuckin retard. IBTB Victim blaming, etc.....

TXL

I'm immensely curious - what words, throughout the above conversation, drew you to this conclusion?

Why is a telling a guy not to mess around with drunk chicks reasonable, but telling a gal not to get drunk and go to strange guys' homes akin to that nonsense you just spewed?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:08:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Whoever designed the car that let a woman drive while impaired.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

PATRIARCHY!

RAPE CULTURE!

THATS WHO!

This kind of hyperbolic nonsense almost makes me wanna change my "don't put anyone on ignore...even if they're a hyperbolic tard," rule.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I am saying it's a bad decision to have sex while drunk.   The law is saying the woman MUST give informed consent.

View Quote

What is informed consent?

I guess I am REALLY behind the times on this one.

When young and single there were times I drank with women and we cuddled.............RAPE was NEVER even REMOTELY an issue for god's sake.

ETA:  Here's one definition I found:

"Furthermore, consent with regard to rape and sex crimes can apply if the victim is sleeping or intoxicated by drugs or alcohol. In these cases, the victim might normally be of sound mind and over the age of consent, but his or her mental stability at the time of the sex act is called into question. Even if you are given the impression that the other individual wants to have sex after drinking alcohol, taking drugs, or falling asleep, it is best not to engage."

Wow...........that really narrows it down.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:08:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Assuming there's not a rape wave in your family, why are you having "close" conversations of this nature with women you know socially?

That, in and of itself, probably warrants a conversation between you and a professional.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Of the women I know close enough for them to tell me, I would guess 1/3 have been raped at some point. You can see how it still affects them and pisses me off to no end. WTF is wrong with this world? If I have daughters, they will start learning how to shoot at an early age.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:11:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I am saying it's a bad decision to have sex while drunk.   The law is saying the woman MUST give informed consent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there a certain BAC after which such consent is automatically to be deemed "uninformed."

If the couple is both sober, but a guy lies and says he's single - or a wealthy surgeon - does that make it rape?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:11:20 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whomever she runs into! Of course!

If "too drunk for informed consent" is a valid concept, then "too drunk to be guilty of the crime" is also a valid concept.

Those two points are the very same and only differ in the assumption of guilt the person framing the issue has for the person under discussion.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:11:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Is there a certain BAC after which such consent is automatically to be deemed "uninformed."

If the couple is both sober, but a guy lies and says he's single - or a wealthy surgeon - does that make it rape?
View Quote

It's like porn.  No real definition, but they know it when they see it....

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:12:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm just saying. That's the situation.

It appears like a lot of guys don't have any intention of not banging drunk chicks, even though this risk exists. Instead they want to bitch about the risks, while still taking them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still don't understand how a drunk woman who wants to fuck can cry rape the next morning.

But that can happen. THAT'S THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

Playmoreminds brings up a good point. Is it worth the risk?

You want to keep on banging drunk chicks, you know the score. This can happen. Not fair, sure, but it can happen.

Keep banging drunk chicks at your own peril. You know the possibilities beforehand.

I'm trying to understand the logic in what I asked?

I'm just saying. That's the situation.

It appears like a lot of guys don't have any intention of not banging drunk chicks, even though this risk exists. Instead they want to bitch about the risks, while still taking them.

So if I got drunk in order to bang drunk chicks, who's responsible? I'm drunk, how can I give consent?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:12:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

PATRIARCHY!

RAPE CULTURE!

THATS WHO!

This kind of hyperbolic nonsense almost makes me wanna change my "don't put anyone on ignore...even if they're a hyperbolic tard," rule.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PATRIARCHY!

RAPE CULTURE!

THATS WHO!

Funny, but "just don't have sex if you are her have been drinking" is pretty hyperbolic, and strikes me as an attempt to avoid the issue.

The issue that, I would argue, my driving example strikes right to the heart of.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:13:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Before we get to technicalities, can we find a successful prosecution of 'regret rape' or 'tipsy rape?'

I am unaware of such.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:15:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Here's the thing. Some courts have already decided that a woman can not legally consent to sex after consuming alcohol. How long until it's decided that the state can file charges on man even if the woman doesn't? That's where this is going.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:16:16 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote
She's a fucktard for saying "yes", meaning "yes" at the time, and deciding it was "no" the next week when her girlfriends tell her that guy doesn't actually own the car he was driving.

Stop moving the goalposts. We aren't talking about a woman that decides before or during the act to stop.  We are talking about those that decide when they are sober again that "yes" meant "no" retroactively.

No, she isn't allowed to decide "no", once she says and means "yes".  Well, she IS, but that's not how it should be.  

It's almost like there are a bunch of women around that don't think that gravity will make them fall out of a tree once they let go of all the branches, because, well they'll wish it isn't so before they hit the ground.  It's a wonder ya'll make it through adolescence.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:17:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Before we get to technicalities, can we find a successful prosecution of 'regret rape' or 'tipsy rape?'

I am unaware of such.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am unaware of such.

See, that's what I am saying for all intents and purposes.

Where are these rape convictions when the woman was drunk and wanted to cuddle...........and that is all there is to it.............and the guy gets convicted of rape?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:18:01 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lying to get laid is one thing.

Physically impairing (either by force or with alcohol) to get laid, is quite another.

And THAT is the issue (as I understand it).

I personally think that if the only way a guy can get laid is thru deception or impairment, his game must really be shitty.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:18:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm immensely curious - what words, throughout the above conversation, drew you to this conclusion?

Why is a telling a guy not to mess around with drunk chicks reasonable, but telling a gal not to get drunk and go to strange guys' homes akin to that nonsense you just spewed?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
[Let me get this straight. The woman was a fucktard for saying "no"? She's not allowed to decide "no"? Maybe there was something repellant about the guy that she just saw and she realized there was no way she could go through with it. Is she somehow morally obligated to go through with sex just because she was drunk and making out with the guy before?

Oh, forgive me. I didn't realize I called any guy who wanted to bang a drunk chick a "fucktard."

I don't see why saying "No" before sex happens makes a woman a "fucktard."

I'm fairly certain that most women know that there are a lot of risks in life that, if they are not careful, can create very dangerous situations for them. Taking those chances anyway makes them careless, imprudent, but not "fucktards."
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:18:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

No you didn't. You should know by now, after all the rape seminars for your respective branch, that men cannot be raped by women. Only other men.

Doesn't matter if you are strapped to a bed with a pencil shoved in your dick, and then two women put your oppression appendage in their body. That isn't rape.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:18:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Lol. Arfcom GD: the largest assemblage of white knights on the interwebs... Who believe that rape is just some liberal conspiracy.
View Quote

It would be interesting to cross reference the posters on this thread with a Todd Akin hate thread.

I suspect that many of the same characters that like to throw stones at him (and all things republican) are now saying the same thing he did.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

PATRIARCHY!

RAPE CULTURE!

THATS WHO!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PATRIARCHY!

RAPE CULTURE!

THATS WHO!

You cant put him on ignore... He's a mod in the super secret military forum.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
She's a fucktard for saying "yes", meaning "yes" at the time, and deciding it was "no" the next week when her girlfriends tell her that guy doesn't actually own the car he was driving.

Stop moving the goalposts. We aren't talking about a woman that decides before or during the act to stop.  We are talking about those that decide when they are sober again that "yes" meant "no" retroactively.

No, she isn't allowed to decide "no", once she says and means "yes".  Well, she IS, but that's not how it should be.  

It's almost like there are a bunch of women around that don't think that gravity will make them fall out of a tree once they let go of all the branches, because, well they'll wish it isn't so before they hit the ground.  It's a wonder ya'll make it through adolescence.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I totally disagree with this, and the law does too.

Saying no the next day is wrong, saying no 3 minutes into it is not, imo.  It might suck, but she should definitely have the legal right to stop it when she wants it stopped.

TXL

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

UHHHHHHHH . . . I was directly responding to a tale told of a woman who DID SAY NO before the sex. The guy PINNED HER DOWN and had sex anyway.

The woman is being called a "fucktard" for this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:20:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It would be interesting to cross reference the posters on this thread with a Todd Akin hate thread.

I suspect that many of the same characters that like to throw stones at him (and all things republican) are now saying the same thing he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol. Arfcom GD: the largest assemblage of white knights on the interwebs... Who believe that rape is just some liberal conspiracy.

WUT!!??
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You cant put him on ignore... He's a mod in the super secret military forum.
View Quote

I'll ignore anyone who puts Mr. Ace on ignore.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:21:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

UHHHHHHHH . . . I was directly responding to a tale told of a woman who DID SAY NO before the sex. The guy PINNED HER DOWN and had sex anyway.

The woman is being called a "fucktard" for this.
View Quote

No, she was not, I think you read that wrong.  (I may have, but don't think I did)

TXL
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:22:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
A man gets drunk and fucks a fat chick or an ugly chick and regrets it the next day he'll chock it up to being a drunk idiot and making poor decisions.  A woman gets drunks and fucks a fat guy or ugly guy and regrets it and now it's rape and she was taken advantage of.

Are women adults the same as men or are they children incapable of understanding actions and consequences?  No one is forcing you to drink until you can't make wise decisions.
View Quote

Only if his buddies find out about it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:23:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

So if she's not sober enough to understand a Truth In Lending disclosure it's rape?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I don't disagree with you, I ask you:   If you are drunk, are you capable of making an important decision? Meaning, would you enter into a business contract hammered? And if you did, and the other party was not drunk, is the other party taking advantage of you?

Most men equate rape with force...the law contends that is not the only definition of rape.

So if she's not sober enough to understand a Truth In Lending disclosure it's rape?

So, if the woman is equating her vagina to a "business decision" does that make her a prostitute?

Stupid analogy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:23:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like in Rashomon, the truth will be somewhere in between the OP and this.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:24:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I am unaware of such.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am unaware of such.

No.  In fact, legally the concept currently being thrown about by feminists and SHARP classes don't hold up to actual prosecutions.

There have actually been cases that were thrown out after testimony from other about how hot to trot a gal was on that night, in one case she even bragged to a friend that she was going to get a deep dicking.

But, the OP, and the dicussion, aren't talking about current legality.  There are people today who argue that "deep dicking" gal indeed was raped, and that the heterocage rape culture legal system let her down and let her 'rapist" walk.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:24:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I totally disagree with this, and the law does too.

Saying no the next day is wrong, saying no 3 minutes into it is not, imo.  It might suck, but she should definitely have the legal right to stop it when she wants it stopped.

TXL

View Quote

And this.

So are we to think that if after a girl says "yes," that she can't say "Stop! That hurts!" during the act? Oh really? She's not allowed that?

Saying "no" before or during may be very bitterly disappointing, but if women aren't allowed that, legally . . . seriously? Some guys here are arguing that she isn't raped as long as she at some point before says "yes", even though later she is saying "no" and clearly doesn't want it anymore?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 6:26:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No.  In fact, legally the concept currently being thrown about by feminists and SHARP classes don't hold up to actual prosecutions.

There have actually been cases that were thrown out after testimony from other about how hot to trot a gal was on that night, in one case she even bragged to a friend that she was going to get a deep dicking.

But, the OP, and the dicussion, aren't talking about current legality.  There are people today who argue that "deep dicking" gal indeed was raped, and that the heterocage rape culture legal system let her down and let her 'rapist" walk.
View Quote

As you know I am an old guy and I appreciate you explaining things to me that I simply do not follow because of the era I grew up in.

How are the feminists rationalizing a drunk woman wanting to cuddle, and that is all there is to it, being a victim of rape?

Not to mention the drunk woman saying it was rape when all there was to it was she was drunk and wanted to cuddle?

I simply DO NOT get it.
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top