BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:33:05 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

In a nutshell:

I used to date a super slut. She was like, master of all hoes. Her occupation and specialty was cheating. Lying was her thing. Anyways, I dated her for like 3 years and I haven't seen her in over 6 years. Currently I'm with someone who I've been very happy with. In contrast, the 3 years my currently GF and I have been dating has been absolutely wonderful, while the 3 years my ex and I were dating were absolutely horrible...

I own a business and I shit you not... the one and only week my current GF is out of town my ex come strolling in. "What the absolute fuck!" I think to myself. Being a public retail store with customers around "Hi" I say. Long story short, this little hoochie hoe tries to hug on me, etc. with customers around and the whole nine yards. Turns out she hooked up with a loser and got a few buns in the oven. Turns out, things didn't go the way she wanted. Turns out, she's back in town and I'm on the menu. Oh hell no.

She goes so far as to try and kiss me. Publicly. 6 years later. I refuse, and make it obvious I find that offensive.

Anyways, I stave off the ex as friendly as possible with customers around. The question is....

A bunch of friends have advised that I inform my GF of the encounter. They say I should tell her she stopped by and made advances on me publicly. I get it, but at the same time I feel that's inviting a shit storm. Even though I didn't do anything, I feel that alone may cause trust issues with her thinking some shit went down. So in all the wisdom () of GD.....

Should I tell my GF that my ex stopped by... or consider it handled and leave it at that?
View Quote
I'd probably tell her. Something like that could get back to her and she won't like finding out from third parties.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:34:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You been here since 2010...you know the rules... PICS !!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 8:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like where that is going.

K guys, I'm off to bed. Unlikely I'll ever revisit the thread. If I do, I'm sure it'll be entertaining. Thanks for playing everyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pics and Hillary Clinton refs. lol GD.

I can't post pics. It'd give my position away.

Damn near anorexic chick with a size over DD tits. The point though, is that looks don't matter here. She could be the hottest girl on earth but I'm not willing to cheat. The point is if I should tell the current GF if she stopped in or not.

Definitely tell her.

The question is how.  

Give her the big glad you're home kiss.  

While relaxing with her tell her how lucky you are to be with her.

She'll ask why.

Tell her you ran into ex, and it got you thinking how much happier you are now.  

If she asks for details, make a and say she actually tried to kiss me.  Only one I wanna kiss is you.  Then tickle her or pinch her butt.

I like where that is going.

K guys, I'm off to bed. Unlikely I'll ever revisit the thread. If I do, I'm sure it'll be entertaining. Thanks for playing everyone.

Read: I'm drunk. Thanks for the attention guys because I don't get it from the opposite sex an I live an unfulfilled mundane existence. I'll continue making make terrible decisions regarding mates and blaming them for it. Goodnight
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:24:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wouldn't volunteer it.

At this point, what difference does it make?
View Quote

I disagree, get out in front of it, before your current GF hears about it.........

You know someone will tell her at some point..........
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Pics first. Read later. Maybe.
View Quote

This. And if it's going to ever possibly get back to the gf I'd tell her and avoid the drama down the road. You'll just be an asshole but not a lying asshole.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:35:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Tell current GF, but first prepare for shit storm.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:38:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes, tell your current GF--before she finds out, or before the old GF shows up and tries again in front of the current GF.
View Quote

^ This is probably your best course of action as it defuses the situation if it ever happens again or she finds out about it after the fact she will not believe anything you have to say at that point.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:42:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Not telling her is basically how all romantic comedies start.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:42:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Tell her, best she hear it from you first.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 9:44:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Not a big deal, you did nothing wrong. In fact you did the opposite and did the right thing. Tell the current GF
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:02:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

sure- tell her.  that's some craziness that might not be over- better she hears it from you.
View Quote
Ehhh.

I'm on the fence. On one hand you didn't do anything wrong so you have nothing to hide and should be open with her, especially if you want a good relationship. On the other hand it is a non-issue because you did nothing wrong and you can't win with women, if I had to bet I'd say telling her about this opens Pandoras box of insecurities and trust issues. Your gf may not even be able to control, it's just the way the female mind works.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:10:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Hey OP, give us your current GF's email and we will tell her for you.

It's okay, we will handle this for you .
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:17:35 PM EDT
[#13]
If you have a good relationship with your GF telling her should not cause a shitstorm. Her finding out from somebody else WILL and cause trust issues. She will wonder why you did not tell her and wonder what else you left out.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:18:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You'd better get ahead of it.  The GF will hear about the incident, either from you or from someone with a different version of the story.

View Quote

Yup.

And you should have this down right off the bat.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:19:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Pics and Hillary Clinton refs. lol GD.

I can't post pics. It'd give my position away.

Damn near anorexic chick with a size over DD tits. The point though, is that looks don't matter here. She could be the hottest girl on earth but I'm not willing to cheat. The point is if I should tell the current GF if she stopped in or not.
View Quote

Beauty  is skin deep, ugly goes to the bone.

Good luck in getting rid of her.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:20:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Some things are best left unsaid in relationships
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I'd tell the ex before someone else does. You're probably going to catch hell anyway,  might as well get it over with.
View Quote
This.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:24:07 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pics a Hillary Clinton .

you asked for it.

http://s5.postimg.org/alueqacmf/image.jpg
BAN HIM!

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:24:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Some things are best left unsaid in relationships
View Quote

Yes.  This isn't one of them.  

It's a test, even if the GF didn't put the ex up to it.  You passed, but how you tell the current GF is important. Point is you want to make it clear to current GF that you don't want anyone else but her, ESPECIALLY the ex.  And offense > defense when it comes to information management.

Question:  you have cameras in your store?  Video evidence of what you say you did?  (Though if you have to go to the instant replay to prove your innocence, your current GF may not be right for you either.)
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I think you should fuck her.  You know, with customers around.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:35:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yes, tell your current GF--before she finds out, or before the old GF shows up and tries again in front of the current GF.
View Quote

Do this. Crazy is crazy.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:53:09 AM EDT
[#22]
no pics = ex is a dude
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:59:33 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

In a nutshell:

I used to date a super slut. She was like, master of all hoes. Her occupation and specialty was cheating. Lying was her thing. Anyways, I dated her for like 3 years and I haven't seen her in over 6 years. Currently I'm with someone who I've been very happy with. In contrast, the 3 years my currently GF and I have been dating has been absolutely wonderful, while the 3 years my ex and I were dating were absolutely horrible...

I own a business and I shit you not... the one and only week my current GF is out of town my ex come strolling in. "What the absolute fuck!" I think to myself. Being a public retail store with customers around "Hi" I say. Long story short, this little hoochie hoe tries to hug on me, etc. with customers around and the whole nine yards. Turns out she hooked up with a loser and got a few buns in the oven. Turns out, things didn't go the way she wanted. Turns out, she's back in town and I'm on the menu. Oh hell no.

She goes so far as to try and kiss me. Publicly. 6 years later. I refuse, and make it obvious I find that offensive.

Anyways, I stave off the ex as friendly as possible with customers around. The question is....

A bunch of friends have advised that I inform my GF of the encounter. They say I should tell her she stopped by and made advances on me publicly. I get it, but at the same time I feel that's inviting a shit storm. Even though I didn't do anything, I feel that alone may cause trust issues with her thinking some shit went down. So in all the wisdom () of GD.....

Should I tell my GF that my ex stopped by... or consider it handled and leave it at that?
View Quote

No, the shit storm will be when the ex shows up again while your current girlfriend is around

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:20:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Never speak to or ever acknowledge the ex again, don't say shit to current.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:31:40 AM EDT
[#25]
The shit storm if you don't tell her and she still finds out will be orders of magnitude more fierce than if you just tell her.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:36:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Unless OP posts pics of the ex, we have no choice but to assume she's actually a pre-op tranny.

Buns in the oven, my ass.

Sorry dude, but this is GD.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:42:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
sure- tell her.  that's some craziness that might not be over- better she hears it from you.
View Quote

Poll fail
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 1:54:24 AM EDT
[#28]
OP, in order to wring the maximum possible drama from this mundane situation, I suggest that you not tell the current girl friend and the next time the ex shows up, continue to reject her, but stare at her tits the whole time you're talking to her.  That ought to get things perking along nicely.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:05:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Witnesses? Your GF is going to find out from someone.
View Quote

GF will find out from slutty ex.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:16:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Came in here looking for pics, leaving looking for bleach.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:20:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Put your ex under a peace bond and say nothing to your GF.  If she hears something tell her you took care of it and have the paper work to prove it.  Otherwise, let sleeping dogs lie.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:20:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

pics of ex or GTFO
View Quote

You been here this long and you think you can get advice without pics?  WE find that offensive.  

Yes, tell GF. You talk about trust, what is that going to do to trust if she finds out later about this?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:21:32 AM EDT
[#33]
I scrolled through the first page and there were no pics.

Thread is dildos
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:22:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Who the hell posts such shit?

In public and all.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:30:21 AM EDT
[#35]
tell her.  you did nothing wrong.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:30:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Current GF will find out the former gf was at your work and tried to kiss you and did hug you. How would you prefer should finds out? From you or facebook?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 2:47:57 AM EDT
[#37]
I would tell the GF. If she finds out from someone else, it will look bad.

If the relationship is as strong as you think, it won't matter.  If she does freak out, then you know the relationship isn't what you thought.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:01:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:06:36 AM EDT
[#39]
i would not say anything to the GF unless she comes around the house looking for you lol
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:08:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:10:15 AM EDT
[#41]
I had something similar happen OP, but to make a long story short don't worry about telling her. You did the right thing by getting rid of her and not "playing along" so there should be no guilt there. It sounds liike it will end up in a pointless arguement.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:12:30 AM EDT
[#42]
If she is craycray she might approach your woman and tell her you and she had a fling while she was away. You nned to get out in front of it.

That has happened to me before.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:13:14 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Pics not loading

OP, STFU. You did the right thing, it's best to not say anything. You will create a shitstorm if you open your mouth...Also make sure your friends know to STFU about it as well.
View Quote

Friends are the weak link here.  

Personally I would tell her. You didn't do anything wrong, and it might be a shitstorm that needs to happen.  What do you think the shitstorm will be like when she finds out and you didn't tell her.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:16:30 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

BINGO!!!!!

If you do not tell the current GF about the EX showing up and the EX shows up at your place and tells the current GF about the encounter you will be disliked by the current GF for not being up front.

Man up and tell her, if she cares about you there will be no shit storm.

;)
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:17:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
2. "Anyways, I dated her for like 3 years ." You chose to be with someone like that for 3 years?
View Quote

This too!

I can see maybe three nights ..... but three years???  Dayum!    
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:19:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Marry your GF OP.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:20:32 AM EDT
[#47]
OPs ex?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:20:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Why would you worry your gf... nothing happened... right???
View Quote

Well there is no rabbit in a pot of boiling water on the stove ...... yet!

So yeah why tell her ..... I mean in a little while the psycho bitch will show up and tell her anyway!  
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:23:41 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

OP, in order to wring the maximum possible drama from this mundane situation, I suggest that you not tell the current girl friend and the next time the ex shows up, continue to reject her, but stare at her tits the whole time you're talking to her.  That ought to get things perking along nicely.
View Quote

OP, I suggest you follow PlaneJane's words of wisdom.

Now stop being an asshole and post pics of the anorexic slut with DD boobies.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 3:28:05 AM EDT
[#50]
The longer you wait the more guilty you will look. Tell her, and sound pissed off that she came to your work, and you will be fine. Plus mention that she has kids, and looks disgusting, and you will be even better off. Also throw in there that you are happy you didn't end up with that girl, and thank god you are with this one. You will actually coming out looking better, and she will love you more.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top