BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 14
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Your mind is the weapon. Guns are just tools.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:01:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think the other issue here is that some of the crazy never travel to can't carry place posters is that they think they're some big VIP Target..... "if I could have a SS detail I'd visit CA".

Well, I hate to tell you this. You're a nothing nobody guy. The President has a SS detail because even though he might be an asshat and a moron and an enemy of the Constitution.  He is the POTUS and that is important.  He is a hign value target for someone to go after.

You and I are nothing nobodies. It is a travesty that our rights are restricted in some places but also understand that we do have a better chance of NOT being a target of violence.

The right to keep and bear arms is scared to me just as the right to freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of travel, and freedom of commerce.  But I do live in the real world and I understand that some places are fucked up in respecting those rights.

But guess what.... when I visited DC. I cried when I saw the Constitution. Yes, I cried. Because that was an amazing experience.  When I traveled the Caribbean I visited so many amazing ppaces, had such great meals, and enjoyed the beaches. Thst wouldn't happen if I lived in fear of  ot being able to carry.

Your mind is the weapon. Guns are just tools. If you rely on your gun for your security you failed the understanding of what security is. When I traveled,  I carried a sharpen steak knife that I got from the hotel. Why? Because I didn't have to worry about customs, if ai came across the local cops I could ditch it quick, and it was an effective tool. Especially when a mugger overseas doesn't except someone to be armed with anything.
View Quote

Reading comprehension fail.  It's not about security, it's about not going to places that don't respect my rights.

You cried when you saw the constitution?  Liberty is in the mind of the individuals willing to exercise their rights.  It's not in the constitution.  Just like security is in the mind, not the gun.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay Rambo

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:08:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Reading comprehension fail.  It's not about security, it's about not going to places that don't respect my rights.

You cried when you saw the constitution?  Liberty is in the mind of the individuals willing to exercise their rights.  It's not in the constitution.  Just like security is in the mind, not the gun.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think the other issue here is that some of the crazy never travel to can't carry place posters is that they think they're some big VIP Target..... "if I could have a SS detail I'd visit CA".

Well, I hate to tell you this. You're a nothing nobody guy. The President has a SS detail because even though he might be an asshat and a moron and an enemy of the Constitution.  He is the POTUS and that is important.  He is a hign value target for someone to go after.

You and I are nothing nobodies. It is a travesty that our rights are restricted in some places but also understand that we do have a better chance of NOT being a target of violence.

The right to keep and bear arms is scared to me just as the right to freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of travel, and freedom of commerce.  But I do live in the real world and I understand that some places are fucked up in respecting those rights.

But guess what.... when I visited DC. I cried when I saw the Constitution. Yes, I cried. Because that was an amazing experience.  When I traveled the Caribbean I visited so many amazing ppaces, had such great meals, and enjoyed the beaches. Thst wouldn't happen if I lived in fear of  ot being able to carry.

Your mind is the weapon. Guns are just tools. If you rely on your gun for your security you failed the understanding of what security is. When I traveled,  I carried a sharpen steak knife that I got from the hotel. Why? Because I didn't have to worry about customs, if ai came across the local cops I could ditch it quick, and it was an effective tool. Especially when a mugger overseas doesn't except someone to be armed with anything.

Shit yeah man.... the Constitution to me is scared. My family is able to be alive because of that document. It is the original document that the founding fathers signed. I was able to see the same document that Thomas Jefferson signed.... that is amazing.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:08:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm out.  OP, visit where you want, don't, I don't care/
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay Rambo

http://cdn.hark.com/images/001/120/012/1120012/original.jpg

I'm far from Rambo. However, I do realize that simply having a firearm in my possession doesn't guarantee my safety.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:09:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's not a place in the entire world where all your rights are respected.

Might as well do what you can about it, and continue to live your life instead of letting the government control you so completely.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm far from Rambo. However, I do realize that simply having a firearm in my possession doesn't guarantee my safety.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay Rambo

http://cdn.hark.com/images/001/120/012/1120012/original.jpg

Yup... same here. Just having a gun on me doesn't stop crime. If I have my head up my ass I can still be mugged even if I'm armed.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There's not a place in the entire world where all your rights are respected.

Might as well do what you can about it, and continue to live your life instead of letting the government control you so completely.
View Quote

Roland speaks the truth. Individual rights do not begin and end with the second amendment. Yes, I would prefer to have the ability to carry a pistol anywhere that I please, but it isn't going to happen. I also don't delude myself into believing that this is the only right that is restricted by the government.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Yup... same here. Just having a gun on me doesn't stop crime. If I have my head up my ass I can still be mugged even if I'm armed.  
View Quote

Miami isn't exactly the safest place. I expect that you're smart enough to know the areas to avoid.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Oh boy, I feel silly. It thought we were on a discussion board where we discussed things? I can certainly bear the fact that people weight things differently than I do, but when I'm on a DISCUSSION board I'm going to DISCUSS the fact that I believe refusing to see the world, living in a bubble, and believing all other cultures have nothing of value to add, is nothing more than small thinking and terribly sad. In some misguided attempt to remain "safe" and boycott governments you guys miss out on one of life's great pleasures.
So yeah, I can bear it. And you have to bear me stating my opinion on your backwards thinking.

It's all your choice, but maybe you don't see the reward part and only the risk because you live in a tiny bubble and have never been out of it in order to see the world and what you're missing.

You still have a right to self defense- you just can't carry a gun. Don't confuse the two. Oh, and though you can justify it by saying you pay as little as you can, the fact remains that you financially support the government's efforts in infringing on your rights. You can refuse to support states and other countries I guess if that makes you feel better, but the fact remains is that your rights remain just as trampled in your so called "free" states.

As far as me failing at risk mitigation..yeah, if you say so buddy. You're the one that refuses to ever leave the gun at home. I'm the one that looks at given circumstances and makes a prudent decision about whether or not it's too risky to go without a gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're the one who fails at risk mitigation.  Risk vs reward.  The reward of going to places that do not respect my individual liberty is not worth my money, much less surrendering my right to self defense.  If I had a full on secret service detachment for a week of vacationing in CA I wouldn't go, because I wouldn't want to leave money there.  And, If I got a free all expense paid trip I would sell it on e-bay.  Forget any place that requires me to submit to the TSA.  I've done it because it is a very rare part of my job, but I dislike it immensely.  I see no reward, plenty of places I can go without supporting liberal states, my family travels all the time.

Or maybe you hold your own opinions in such high regard that that you just can't bear the idea that people might not weigh things the same way you do.

Pretty sure that's it.

Oh as for your other arguments.  I act to pay as little taxes as possible, much more effort than NOT going to commie states or out of the country.  I pay only what I have to because I value my freedom.  Risk vs reward.  You seem so concerned about other people's vacation plans that you fail to apply your own logic to your argument.

I eat healthy, wear my seat belt and exercise regularly as well.  All in a measured attempt to ensure my freedom and survival.

Oh boy, I feel silly. It thought we were on a discussion board where we discussed things? I can certainly bear the fact that people weight things differently than I do, but when I'm on a DISCUSSION board I'm going to DISCUSS the fact that I believe refusing to see the world, living in a bubble, and believing all other cultures have nothing of value to add, is nothing more than small thinking and terribly sad. In some misguided attempt to remain "safe" and boycott governments you guys miss out on one of life's great pleasures.
So yeah, I can bear it. And you have to bear me stating my opinion on your backwards thinking.

It's all your choice, but maybe you don't see the reward part and only the risk because you live in a tiny bubble and have never been out of it in order to see the world and what you're missing.

You still have a right to self defense- you just can't carry a gun. Don't confuse the two. Oh, and though you can justify it by saying you pay as little as you can, the fact remains that you financially support the government's efforts in infringing on your rights. You can refuse to support states and other countries I guess if that makes you feel better, but the fact remains is that your rights remain just as trampled in your so called "free" states.

As far as me failing at risk mitigation..yeah, if you say so buddy. You're the one that refuses to ever leave the gun at home. I'm the one that looks at given circumstances and makes a prudent decision about whether or not it's too risky to go without a gun.

You haven't discussed shit.  You (and others) have been nothing but a condescending ass through most of this thread.

Discussion would be; "yeah I go places I want to see if it means I can't carry a gun... I think you're missing out."

But no, you've called people all manner of names just because they have made a perfectly reasonable and legal decision that YOU don't agree with.  Just like a libtard.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
But no, you've called people all manner of names just because they have made a perfectly reasonable and legal decision that YOU don't agree with.  Just like a libtard.
View Quote

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm perfectly fine with people choosing to forgo travel based on not being about to bring a firearm. Being human means having the ability to make decisions based on individual experience and free will. People can choose whatever they like. I don't care if you never get to see anything beyond the contiguous United States. Cheers, mate!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Miami isn't exactly the safest place. I expect that you're smart enough to know the areas to avoid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Those are the best places for fun!

Of course I avoid the shit holes.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:29:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You haven't discussed shit.  You (and others) have been nothing but a condescending ass through most of this thread.

Discussion would be; "yeah I go places I want to see if it means I can't carry a gun... I think you're missing out."

View Quote

Did I hurt your feelings?

Maybe you should re-read the thread and ask yourself who has been condescending.

OP has said:
All other cultures are inferior
Hoplophobe
Talk about hanging people etc...
All sorts of nonsense about how the rest of the world sucks

And yes, myself and a few others tried talking sense into him (though I'm pretty sure I never called him any names)

Then you come in and agree with him and you still can't come up with a coherent argument.

There's been plenty of discussion, you just don't like what you hear.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#15]
I will compromise for the edification of my family, but I try and keep it to a minimum.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:35:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#17]
So which countries will let you cc a handgun as a visitor?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:47:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup....  I love them and carry every chance I can but I understand that a gun isn't end all be all for my self defense.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View Quote
Miami FL. We're a like a different country.  Everything is in Spanish and driving is an adventure.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:50:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Miami FL. We're a like a different country.  Everything is in Spanish and driving is an adventure.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, carrying is only a misdemeanor in CA...that's pretty much the same at "letting" you...
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#21]
This is honestly one of the most fascinating threads I've ever seen on arfcom. I really hope for your own sakes your attitudes change.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off..."
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:06:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is honestly one of the most fascinating threads I've ever seen on arfcom. I really hope for your own sakes your attitudes change.

“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off..."
View Quote

Solid Tolkien quote drop.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are we doing quotes now?

“The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot for ever fence it out.” - J.R.R. Tolkien
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:22:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Concealed means concealed.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 7:29:25 PM EDT
[#25]

OP WILL YOU CREATE JOINDER WITH ME?

Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's the same kind of brainless hyperbole an anti would use to attack someone who wants to carry AT ALL, think about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, serious question for SAC if he's still around and hasn't <click>ed me.

You say you refuse to compromise on safety. Ok, let's unpack that a bit.

You are far, far more likely to be injured in a vehicle related incident than in one that having a gun would help prevent. Maybe orders of magnitude more, hard to know exactly. So, given how much more probable that occurrence is, we look at what one can do to "refuse to compromise" on vehicle safety.

Drive a large heavy vehicle. Something on the order of a dump truck or semi (with no cargo obviously). Sure it gets 3 miles to the gallon and you can't park it most places, but we can't compromise! Next, we'll need to custom rig a roll cage, five point harness, and fire suppression system in it. And every time we drive, we'll wear a full nomex suit, neck brace, and helmet.

Now, that's what no compromise looks like for a far more relevant and probable to happen threat. Do you do that, or do you compromise? How much? Regular car, but it has a roll cage and five point? You wear a nomex suit and helmet but no neck brace?

If you knew someone who refused to ride in any car unless it had a roll cage and five points, would that be reasonable? If that same person refused to ride in any car without a full nomex suit and helmet, would that be reasonable? What do you think the perception would be of someone who took those steps?

Why is it ok to compromise on the far more likely threat, but not on a much lower probability one?

That's the same kind of brainless hyperbole an anti would use to attack someone who wants to carry AT ALL, think about that.

No.

It's not.

And, repeating that claim over and over again will never make it more true.

Meanwhile, the sheltered isolation in which you have chosen to live your life manifests itself in posts like your one about Israel being made up primarily of westerners and english speakers.  Your post in that thread would also seem to contradict your assertions here - as the government of Israel in no way recognizes yours or anyones right to bear arms, except on behalf of the State.  Yet, you support them.

So, this all brings to mind some earlier points someone made about you not knowing what you don't know.  Ignorant is no way to go through life.  Admittedly, it is a way to gain GD popularity, and you will not have difficulty finding an online echo chamber to reinforce every ignorant belief you may have.  If this is what you want, have at it.

FWIW, though, a handgun is compromise away from a dedicated security armed with long-arms.  Going out of a basement is a compromise from staying inside, sheltered in place.  EVERYTHING you do in life is a product of a cost/benefit analysis.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 10:54:48 AM EDT
[#27]
SAC, you really need to take a more Jason Bourne approach to traveling. I don't mean having storage lockers everywhere with illegal guns and fake passports, but if you do some research and planning ahead and then keep your eyes open while in a new place ... it's not terribly difficult to figure out how to obtain or fashion a suitable weapon if needed.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:00:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I travel for work.

2000 miles is faster by plane than by car.
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:08:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

No.

It's not.

Meanwhile, the sheltered isolation in which you have chosen to live your life manifests itself in posts like your one about Israel being made up primarily of westerners and english speakers.  Your post in that thread would also seem to contradict your assertions here - as the government of Israel in no way recognizes yours or anyones right to bear arms, except on behalf of the State.  Yet, you support them.

So, this all brings to mind some earlier points someone made about you not knowing what you don't know.  Ignorant is no way to go through life.  Admittedly, it is a way to gain GD popularity, and you will not have difficulty finding an online echo chamber to reinforce every ignorant belief you may have.  If this is what you want, have at it.

FWIW, though, a handgun is compromise away from a dedicated security armed with long-arms.  Going out of a basement is a compromise from staying inside, sheltered in place.  EVERYTHING you do in life is a product of a cost/benefit analysis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ok, serious question for SAC if he's still around and hasn't <click>ed me.

You say you refuse to compromise on safety. Ok, let's unpack that a bit.

You are far, far more likely to be injured in a vehicle related incident than in one that having a gun would help prevent. Maybe orders of magnitude more, hard to know exactly. So, given how much more probable that occurrence is, we look at what one can do to "refuse to compromise" on vehicle safety.

Drive a large heavy vehicle. Something on the order of a dump truck or semi (with no cargo obviously). Sure it gets 3 miles to the gallon and you can't park it most places, but we can't compromise! Next, we'll need to custom rig a roll cage, five point harness, and fire suppression system in it. And every time we drive, we'll wear a full nomex suit, neck brace, and helmet.

Now, that's what no compromise looks like for a far more relevant and probable to happen threat. Do you do that, or do you compromise? How much? Regular car, but it has a roll cage and five point? You wear a nomex suit and helmet but no neck brace?

If you knew someone who refused to ride in any car unless it had a roll cage and five points, would that be reasonable? If that same person refused to ride in any car without a full nomex suit and helmet, would that be reasonable? What do you think the perception would be of someone who took those steps?

Why is it ok to compromise on the far more likely threat, but not on a much lower probability one?

No.

It's not.

Every Israeli I have ever seen has been of Western European decent, and spoke English with little, to no accent.  I also never said anything in that thread about the Israeli's respecting my rights, in fact I even said that I would not go their precisely because they don't I simply said that it is one of the very few countries outside my own, and the only one outside the anglosphere that I give the slightest tinkers damn about.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:10:35 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
SAC, you really need to take a more Jason Bourne approach to traveling. I don't mean having storage lockers everywhere with illegal guns and fake passports, but if you do some research and planning ahead and then keep your eyes open while in a new place ... it's not terribly difficult to figure out how to obtain or fashion a suitable weapon if needed.
View Quote

Not saying it's not, I'm just saying that a gun is a far better choice than a steak knife I stole from the hotel.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:11:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

What they said
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a whole lot of world I want to see, so yes I will compromise self defense for the sake of travel.

What they said

yup
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:15:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Some of you are too damn paranoid.  Get the hell out of the basement.  See the world.  Live a little.  
View Quote

This

What a boring and shitty life it'd be to only go where guns are aloud.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:19:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That's why I will not be visiting the third world, what's there to do besides soak in the goat fucking witch burning culture?
View Quote

This right here show how much of a moron you truly are.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:20:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I carry everywhere I go. I will not visit any place in the country that will not allow me to carry. Nothing worth seeing anyways if I have to walk "naked".

This.

Pussies, the both of you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:35:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
There is a whole lot of world I want to see, so yes I will compromise self defense for the sake of travel.
View Quote

I do all the time. Have an office in Europe, so most times monthly, if not every other month.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:36:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Every Israeli I have ever seen has been of Western European decent, and spoke English with little, to no accent.  I also never said anything in that thread about the Israeli's respecting my rights, in fact I even said that I would not go their precisely because they don't I simply said that it is one of the very few countries outside my own, and the only one outside the anglosphere that I give the slightest tinkers damn about.
View Quote

Did it ever occur to you that Israelis of US/Euro decent would be more likely to visit the US than those who grew up in Israel?

You know nothing of the world.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's why I will not be visiting the third world, what's there to do besides soak in the goat fucking witch burning culture?

Are you saying that third worlders by and large aren't a bunch of backward screw heads that burn witches, and fuck goats?  Pay attention to any of the news coming out of Africa?  Ever here what happens in the Middle East, especially on Thursdays?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:40:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When it comes to where I live, I'll never compromise.  When it comes to travel, I'll carry whatever I can legally wherever I go (knife, pepper spray etc...).  You never plan on leaving CONUS?

This.

yuuuup.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Are you saying that third worlders by and large aren't a bunch of backward screw heads that burn witches, and fuck goats?  Pay attention to any of the news coming out of Africa?  Ever here what happens in the Middle East, especially on Thursdays?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'd have no trouble acquiring a gun in most of "those" places, if you wanted one.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right.  You have all the answers, you already know everything.  You have nothing to gain from experiencing the world.  The rest of us, though, have so much to gain from reading your wisdom.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are you saying that third worlders by and large aren't a bunch of backward screw heads that burn witches, and fuck goats?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you saying that third worlders by and large aren't a bunch of backward screw heads that burn witches, and fuck goats?  

Yes I am and, your furthermore proving your ignorance by thinking those are the only third world locations.  Thats cool though, please don't step outside the US...EVER because I sure as fuck don't want you representing the US in any way shape or form.

Kthanks
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:44:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I do all the time. Have an office in Europe, so most times monthly, if not every other month.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any chance I can get you to pick up a Rickenbacker knockoff while you're over there?
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everywhere that doesn't recognize my CCW permit is the third world.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 11:56:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, fucking Nebraska........
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Goddamn bunch of witch fucking goat burning farm boys. They shuck the corn then stick it up your ass and light it on fire. Ain't no one from a civilized place like Michigan needs to witness that shit.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:17:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He herped, then derped, then went full retard.

Shows how little he knows about the world outside his bubble (the basement).
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:19:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What happens in the middle east on Thursdays? Please share with me your vast knowledge since you have never even been there.

Let me guess, you read it on the Internet? Bon jour!
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Goddamn bunch of witch fucking goat burning farm boys. They shuck the corn then stick it up your ass and light it on fire. Ain't no one from a civilized place like Michigan needs to witness that shit.
View Quote

And don't even get me started on Minnesota.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Almost as bad as those milk bagging faggots in Canadia.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

OP WILL YOU CREATE JOINDER WITH ME?

View Quote

Is that the new phone ap that beeps if there's someone horny near you?
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top