Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not unless I can bring my gun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When it comes to where I live, I'll never compromise.  When it comes to travel, I'll carry whatever I can legally wherever I go (knife, pepper spray etc...).  You never plan on leaving CONUS?

You know, if you didn't want to leave the country that'd be one thing.  But to let this"gotta be armed 24/7" mentality prevent you from doing something you enjoy?  That's just sad.  Like, legitimately makes me feel bad for you in a non-snarky, non-condescending way.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Where is the "compromise" between food, and cyanide?

I want to carry a gun, they want me to be defenseless, where is the compromise?

I'm willing to "compromise" in that I am willing to get THEIR permit, however they are not willing to issue me one, so who is not compromising?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Refusing to compromise is too often seen as being a redeeming quality at Arfcom.  Living in a civil society requires compromise at times.

I'm willing to "compromise" in that I am willing to get THEIR permit, however they are not willing to issue me one, so who is not compromising?

McDonalds
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:55:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I would love to explore the world.
View Quote

You keep saying that, but I don't believe you.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:57:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

How's that?  That I refuse to give up my rights to satisfy ignorant hoplophobes?

Travel yes, cultures no, I like mine just fine, and not all cultures are created equal.  That's why I will not be visiting the third world, what's there to do besides soak in the goat fucking witch burning culture?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So it kind of came up in my global CCW thread, who else besides me draws a hard line at refusing to compromise self defense when traveling?  For me if you ban my carrying my gun, loaded on my person for self defense you ban me, pure, and simple.  If a country, or state says that I can not carry my pistol while I'm their I refuse to step foot their, and whenever possible refuse to do business with anyone there lest the communist homophobic sons of bitches running it get a few pennies of my money in tax, anyone else like me?

Basically go to USA Carry, and pull up the reciprocity map for Michigan, that is the boundaries of my World, everywhere else is black listed.  I'm even willing to get non resident permits to carry elsewhere, but it seems no black listed place will issue one if you are not rich, politically connected, a celebrity, or can afford to pay bribes.  I love to travel, and there are many places in the world that I would love to see, but i will not "compromise" on this issue, and give up my most basic human right, and endanger my life just to satisfy their stupidity, and hoplophobia.

I will also not visit the third world, weapon, or not.  Why would I?

Congrats, you're exactly the kind of gun owner that makes us all look like retards.

And FYI, this post isn't new, it's been done many, many times before, and it always makes someone sound like an idiot.  I'm going to guess you have little to no interest in different cultures or travel anyway, so why bother?

Also, you there is not their.

How's that?  That I refuse to give up my rights to satisfy ignorant hoplophobes?

Travel yes, cultures no, I like mine just fine, and not all cultures are created equal.  That's why I will not be visiting the third world, what's there to do besides soak in the goat fucking witch burning culture?

So, any place that won't allow you to carry a gun is third world?

Pretty much the rest of the world?

You are not making a reasoned, intelligent argument, nor are you making yourself look educated or bright.....

Have fun in the basement playing Halo or whatever it is, I'm off to see the world.

By the way, I got laid on a different continent last week
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:58:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

I once had sex, outside, in the middle of the Scottish highlands.

Glad I'm not too paranoid to get out of the house....
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:58:45 PM EDT
[#6]
My local post offices have "no guns" signs. (It's against federal law to carry a gun into a post office.) Does that mean I shoukl never set foot in a post office? Some people have a necessity to go into a post office, and don't have a problem leaving their guns outside. Being inflexible on something like this is simply retarded.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
My local post offices have "no guns" signs. (It's against federal law to carry a gun into a post office.) Does that mean I shoukl never set foot in a post office? Some people have a necessity to go into a post office, and don't have a problem leaving their guns outside. Being inflexible on something like this is simply retarded.
View Quote

Courier pigeon is the obvious answer.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:00:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, not buying it for a minute.  I'm pretty sure this guy thinks everyone everywhere else is too stupid to have any real interest in going to a foreign country.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"T'AINT NO PLACE WORTH VISITING WHAT I CAN'T CARRY A GUN WITH ME."

http://i.imgur.com/4YwUiuI.jpg

What those of you sound like who say facepalm-y shit like that.
View Quote

This exactly .  Some of you are so paranoid that you need to be on Meds.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I do not fly so it's not an issue.  Pitty to because I used to love flying.

However I REFUSE to go through the strip search machine, or be groped for the "privilege" of air travel, that is why I have not gotten on a plane since the body scanners went in.  Prior to that I wasn't old enough to carry anyway.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Refusing to compromise is too often seen as being a redeeming quality at Arfcom.  Living in a civil society requires compromise at times.

So if you want to travel on a passenger plane you're not willing to place your firearm in custody for the duration of the trip?  That would be a compromise.

I do not fly so it's not an issue.  Pitty to because I used to love flying.

However I REFUSE to go through the strip search machine, or be groped for the "privilege" of air travel, that is why I have not gotten on a plane since the body scanners went in.  Prior to that I wasn't old enough to carry anyway.

Issue explained

I got underpants been traveling the world longer than you've been alive.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:09:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

McDonalds
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

McDonalds

OK, I admit it, I laughed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm not one of those people that will refuse to go somewhere just because it's in an anti-gun state, but if I can help it, I'm going to be armed. I will probably never drive into any northeast states, so this is not really an issue. The only shitty state I have to deal with is California.

My wife and I did a sightseeing road trip from WA to AZ in 2012. Rather than stay in hotels, we got a KOA membership and camped in a tent each night we were on the road. We spent a lot of time in AZ visiting family around Flagstaff and Tucson, going out to some pretty remote areas. Our return route was to go west of AZ into CA, and straight up CA through I-5, with one stop for the night outside Sacramento.

I carried with us a Sig Mosquito and a CZ-82, a few hundred rounds of ammo for both, in a .30cal can that was bolted to the seat rails in her Suzuki - it was technically not locked, but would have been tricky to open for anyone but myself. Inside the holstered CZ-82 was loaded 12+1 9x18 ball with an extra 12rd mag. The Mosquito was unloaded, just there for shooting cans in the desert.

My personal belief is that concealed carry laws are unconstitutional, regardless I normally play by the rules, and have a WA CPL, which was only valid outside of the state during our time through Idaho.

Would that ever pass in court? Hell no, and neither would traveling through CA with a 10+ rd pistol, or even having one loaded in the vehicle. Did I care? Not one bit, and neither did my wife.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:15:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You are not making a reasoned, intelligent argument, nor are you making yourself look educated or bright.....

Have fun in the basement playing Halo or whatever it is, I'm off to see the world.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So it kind of came up in my global CCW thread, who else besides me draws a hard line at refusing to compromise self defense when traveling?  For me if you ban my carrying my gun, loaded on my person for self defense you ban me, pure, and simple.  If a country, or state says that I can not carry my pistol while I'm their I refuse to step foot their, and whenever possible refuse to do business with anyone there lest the communist homophobic sons of bitches running it get a few pennies of my money in tax, anyone else like me?

Basically go to USA Carry, and pull up the reciprocity map for Michigan, that is the boundaries of my World, everywhere else is black listed.  I'm even willing to get non resident permits to carry elsewhere, but it seems no black listed place will issue one if you are not rich, politically connected, a celebrity, or can afford to pay bribes.  I love to travel, and there are many places in the world that I would love to see, but i will not "compromise" on this issue, and give up my most basic human right, and endanger my life just to satisfy their stupidity, and hoplophobia.

Congrats, you're exactly the kind of gun owner that makes us all look like retards.

And FYI, this post isn't new, it's been done many, many times before, and it always makes someone sound like an idiot.  I'm going to guess you have little to no interest in different cultures or travel anyway, so why bother?

No I was providing an example of all cultures not being equal.

I have nothing against European culture (unlike the third world) it simply is not mine, and "experiencing it" will not change that fact.  Any culture who values defenselessness, and submission, and demands that I disarm to visit is inferior to mine.  I do not care if they are armed, if they visit here I am fine with them exercising their cultural preference of being disarmed, and helpless, or they can arm themselves, I really do not care.  They however do not extend the same Courtesy to my culture.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:16:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Only place I've gone where I couldn't carry was in Minnesota. No reciprocity with Iowa. I left the gun at home, as well as my daily pocket knife, because it's an automatic.

I did take along 2 fixed blades though. I always have something on me that I carry with a defensive purpose in mind.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I have nothing against European culture (unlike the third world) it simply is not mine, and "experiencing it" will not change that fact.  Any culture who values defenselessness, and submission, and demands that I disarm to visit is inferior to mine.  I do not care if they are armed, if they visit here I am fine with them excercising there cultural preference of being disarmed, and helpless, or they can arm themselves, I really do not care.  They however do not extend the same Courtesy to my culture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have nothing against European culture (unlike the third world) it simply is not mine, and "experiencing it" will not change that fact.  Any culture who values defenselessness, and submission, and demands that I disarm to visit is inferior to mine.  I do not care if they are armed, if they visit here I am fine with them excercising there cultural preference of being disarmed, and helpless, or they can arm themselves, I really do not care.  They however do not extend the same Courtesy to my culture.

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-There,-Their-and-They're
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:17:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Yeah, not buying it for a minute.  I'm pretty sure this guy thinks everyone everywhere else is too stupid to have any real interest in going to a foreign country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I have plenty of interest, and their are many places I would love to see, however I will not compromise my rights to do it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#17]
http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=8&f=6&t=463631

I like this post where you asked if you could bring a cap and ball revolver into Canada three years ago.

And you made this exact same post before:

http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1150515

Here's a great thread of yours:

http://www.ak47.net/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1589181

What happens if you have to shoot someone in international waters?

Then you ask if you can carry in a Canadian duty free store.  

http://www.ak47.net/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1612844

Not having guns around you seems to be a prevalent theme in a large number of posts you make.

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1566883

I'm 30, I don't trust anyone, I hate the idea of roommates for any reason, precisely because of my lack of trust, and general desire to be left the hell alone in privacy. Also I have a large number of guns, and carry everywhere I go, and despise the idea of being unarmed

Exact same thread AGAIN here.

https://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1530409

I seriously wonder about your state of sanity.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Any culture who values defenselessness, and submission, and demands that I disarm to visit is inferior to mine.
View Quote

You're just fucking wrong. Holy shit, I can't believe you actually said that. They see the issue COMPLETELY different than we do- yeah, they are wrong, but they don't "value defenselessness"
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I like this post where you asked if you could bring a cap and ball revolver into Canada three years ago.

Not having guns around you seems to be a prevalent theme in a large number of posts you make.

I'm 30, I don't trust anyone, I hate the idea of roommates for any reason, precisely because of my lack of trust, and general desire to be left the hell alone in privacy. Also I have a large number of guns, and carry everywhere I go, and despise the idea of being unarmed

View Quote

Holy shit.

OP, you need some professional help. For real, you're overly paranoid.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You're just fucking wrong. Holy shit, I can't believe you actually said that. They see the issue COMPLETELY different than we do- yeah, they are wrong, but they don't "value defenselessness"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any culture who values defenselessness, and submission, and demands that I disarm to visit is inferior to mine.

What would you call it?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 2:57:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I travel for work.

2000 miles is faster by plane than by car.
View Quote

You can still take your gun anywhere you're legally allowed to carry.  Only adds about five minutes to your boarding time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm an outlaw I guess. I ignore such signs. If there are metal detectors I leave. Otherwise I carry everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I'm an outlaw I guess. I ignore such signs. If there are metal detectors I leave. Otherwise I carry everywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, no metal detectors or very thorough pat downs I am armed everywhere I go.  Fuck em if they don't like it.

Edit, this is only for the US, in other countries I would be respectful of their laws.  I will make a European vacation before I die, hopefully.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:22:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What would you call it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would you call it?

Naivety.

They don't think of it as being defenseless. They're wrong of course. But that's not the point.

Maybe if you traveled you'd know these things and learn to appreciate other cultures.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:23:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

What they said
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is a whole lot of world I want to see, so yes I will compromise self defense for the sake of travel.

What they said

This.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:29:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Seen a lot of amazing things in other countries.

I find the idea of missing out on them because I couldn't have a gun... outright laughable.

Have fun at the "World's Largest Ball of Twine," OP.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:01:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Op is compensating for some profound insecurities.  He's basically the guy that libtards accuse us of being.

And that's OK, if it helps him function within his safety bubble.  

As long as he's careful not to over-react and kill someone who doesn't need kill'in.   .  That just hurts the cause.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#28]
It is always prudent to be armed where legal, but I'm not going to miss out on seeing the world because I can't have a gun on me everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:06:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Seen a lot of amazing things in other countries.

I find the idea of missing out on them because I couldn't have a gun outright laughable.

Have fun at the "World's Largest Ball of Twine" OP.
View Quote

Pretty much this.

The best time I've ever had in my life was the 3 months I studied abroad in Dublin, Ireland while in college.  Not only did I get to see a ton of Europe, but I met young people from all over the world (we stayed in a hostel the entire time) - some of whom I still keep in touch with via social media.

I've visited the beaches of Normandy, had a bottle of cheap champagne under the Eiffel Tower with my girlfriend, experienced Pope John Paul II giving mass in St. Peter's Square, visited the Sphynx, Great Pyramids & Valley of the Kings, etc. etc.

Next month I'll be on safari in Botswana, hopefully sitting in the Devil's Pool on Victoria Falls, and diving with Great Whites off the coast of South Africa.

You're seriously missing out on once-in-a-lifetime experiences with your naivety.  Not my problem though....keep enjoying Michigan.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:17:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I am playing dumb.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#31]
My vacations are only in states that honor PA carry permit . I do sometimes travel to ban states for work but usually I am with people that can carry in those states.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#33]
I decided to not worry as much about a gun and get self defense training through martial arts.  I am focused on martial arts that use weapons, such as a stick.  Just a simple 30 inch long rattan stick.  Of course, all of the things you can do with a stick, you can do with a cane.  Where can you not get a cane, anywhere in the world?  Change the cane or stick for a knife and now it gets really interesting.

Are these better than a gun?  In close quarters I wouldn't want to fac e my instructor with a gun unless I shot him twice first, but overall no.  A gun would be better, but if you can't have a gun, or even a knife, at least you can equip yourself anywhere you go with a surprisingly versatile and extremely deadly weapon.  A cane.  Or just a simple stick.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:32:44 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Mindset is a major component, but I would rather have the mind set, and a Glock, than the mind set, and a sharpened dildo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Your mind is the weapon... a gun, knife, rock, dildo, etc... is a tool. Don't rely solely on a gun for self defense. You lure yourself into a false sejse of security.

Ermahgerd! I have a J-Frame!!!! I can fight the world!

Yeah, that doesn't work very well for a mindset.

Mindset is a major component, but I would rather have the mind set, and a Glock, than the mind set, and a sharpened dildo.
When I traveled to Nicaragua I carried a steak knife that I got from my hotel. I explored some of the more seedy parts of town. You know what.... I enjoyed myself. Why did I carry a steak knife? Because I didn't have to worry about customs. Simply got it from my hotel and a five minute job with a wet stone and I had it good to go. If I came across the cops I could ditch it and not worry.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:34:17 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I did it in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean.... also in a coffin at Miami-Dade College... but that's a different story.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:04:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

So it kind of came up in my global CCW thread, who else besides me draws a hard line at refusing to compromise self defense when traveling?  For me if you ban my carrying my gun, loaded on my person for self defense you ban me, pure, and simple.  If a country, or state says that I can not carry my pistol while I'm there I refuse to step foot their, and whenever possible refuse to do business with anyone there lest the communist homophobic sons of bitches running it get a few pennies of my money in tax, anyone else like me?

View Quote
That's a shame. I've done road trips all over the Western US and its beautiful. You're missing out big time. And I always had a handgun during these trips, just not loaded on my hip. You can even bring firearms into the National Parks. Get out of the house and go see your country!

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:08:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Am I in before "May your chains rest lightly"?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:15:05 PM EDT
[#38]
its a personal choice that everyone has to weigh on their own,I have gone places where I was left vulnerable...I also wouldnt travel to detroit
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:22:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Classic GD.

OP needs to log out and get some fresh air... in his backyard... packing heat... and sneering toward the northeast.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:30:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow...

He was very quiet. Always kept to himself...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:55:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So it kind of came up in my global CCW thread, who else besides me draws a hard line at refusing to compromise self defense when traveling?  For me if you ban my carrying my gun, loaded on my person for self defense you ban me, pure, and simple.  If a country, or state says that I can not carry my pistol while I'm there I refuse to step foot their, and whenever possible refuse to do business with anyone there lest the communist homophobic sons of bitches running it get a few pennies of my money in tax, anyone else like me?

View Quote

You sound antisocial and paranoid to an unhealthy degree.

"communist homophobic" Were you drunk when you typed this up?

Have fun hiding in the basement dude.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
its a personal choice that everyone has to weigh on their own,I have gone places where I was left vulnerable...I also wouldnt travel to detroit
View Quote

I also would not travel to Detroit.  The last time I was there was because I was forced off of the freeway, it is a world of burned, blast damaged buildings, razor wire, and debris.  Ever drive one handed because your other hand was white knuckling a Glock?  I have.  I was also nearly ambushed on a random dead end street when some of the local wild life rolled a tire across the road to try to block me in.  I would not feel safe in Detroit in an Abrams tank with Infantry escort CAS, and artillery, and mortars.  Did you know statistically you have a better chance of getting murdered in Detroit than in the entire countries of Iraq, and Afghanistan combined?  It's true, look it up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:08:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes communist hoplophobes.  I think it's an accurate descriptor for the leadership of places that pass gun bans.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That's a shame. I've done road trips all over the Western US and its beautiful. You're missing out big time. And I always had a handgun during these trips, just not loaded on my hip. You can even bring firearms into the National Parks. Get out of the house and go see your country!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love the West, and I can see all of it except California, Oregon, and Colorado.  I have hope for Colorado though.  California is Amerika's answer to the USSR, and Oregon sadly has probably been poisoned by proximity, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:22:46 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you're defenseless without a gun (and you aren't some elderly cripple or something) then you've got bigger problems than who recognizes your permit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:27:27 PM EDT
[#46]
I had one of my greatest life experiences visting the UK last month.  There was not a single second during my 3 week visit, where I missed having my weapon on me.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#47]
A final thought SAC.

I hope you realize that we are On Your Side.

IOW, we are with you 90% of the way.   Compared to the general public, we are each, at about a 9 on the gun-nut looney scale of 1-10.  

And yet, here we are, urging you to dial it back a little.    

Just something to think about.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Holy shit, OP is literally not in touch with reality.

Why can't GD do fucking basic risk assessment?

Not carrying a gun in low risk Euro country increases my chance of death or great bodily harm by say %0.000000001. Being a fat ass increases my chances of dying young by what, maybe %5-10?

Literally orders of fucking magnitude more dangerous but one is not a big deal and one spawns derp like the OP.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When it comes to where I live, I'll never compromise.  When it comes to travel, I'll carry whatever I can legally wherever I go (knife, pepper spray etc...).  You never plan on leaving CONUS?

let's see... santorini or whitefish point light?

i've been to both, and lots more places, and i'm here to tell you that santorini (and lots of other places around the world) are a fuckton more fun, entertaining, and interesting.

my wife has been to Everest base camp, and you are afraid to leave CONUS.   lol.

ar-jedi

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#50]
OP was most likely one of those kids who refused to do anything without his security blankie, and now that he's an adult he's transferred that mentality to a gun. It really is, no joking no snark, very sad.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top