Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/23/2014 8:44:22 AM EDT
First the Harvard speech and now this.  Agreeing with Bloomberg twice in two months.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/22/bloomberg-flying-to-israel-to-protest-faa-ban/

This is the administration's way of fucking with Israeli's economy as much as it is about passenger safety.  It gives the Palestinian loving Europeans an excuse to jump on the bandwagon as well.  If Flight 17 hadn't been shot down they never would have dreamed this up.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:47:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck Bloomberg.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

First the Harvard speech and now this.  Agreeing with Bloomberg twice in two months.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/07/22/bloomberg-flying-to-israel-to-protest-faa-ban/

This is the administration's way of fucking with Israeli's economy as much as it is about passenger safety.  It gives the Palestinian loving Europeans an excuse to jump on the bandwagon as well.  If Flight 17 hadn't been shot down they never would have dreamed this up.
View Quote
Exactly. The admin is just twisting the knife in israel. Cheap parlor tricks so as not to piss off the liberal American, money donating Jewish base. And the will believe it.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Who the Fuck does he think he is?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:49:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Can we make him stay over there?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Exactly. The admin is just twisting the knife in israel. Cheap parlor tricks so as not to piss off the liberal American, money donating Jewish base. And the will believe it.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So a week after a civilian airliner was shot down while flying over a war zone, you call it treachery to forbid civilian airliners from flying into a different war zone?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I would not go quite that far but any stick poked in the Halfrican's eye suits me just fine.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:50:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Meh, FBHO, fly El Al.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe he can do some anti-gun lobbying while he's there.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

My first thought.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#10]
FPNI.

While drinking a Big Gulp, of course.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:57:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I would not go quite that far but any stick poked in the Halfrican's eye suits me just fine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Only on those two issues.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a week after a civilian airliner was shot down while flying over a war zone, you call it treachery to forbid civilian airliners from flying into a different war zone?

This isn't the first time rockets have been shot into Israeli from Gaza - no flight bans then. This is just another crisis the Halfrican and his handler Valerie Jarrett aren't going to waste. Yes, it's a good idea not to put more people and planes at risk, but don't doubt for a minute that the opportunity to screw with Netanyahu and Israel wasn't factored into the decision.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:58:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only if Bloomturd will stay over there and not come back to the USA will I approve. Since he likes to take trips on planes, why not cruise around eastern Ukraine for a while? What could possibly happen?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:58:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seeing the armed people walking around over there must really stick in his craw. Hope it gives the shit head an aneurysm.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:07:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Will Hamas take him?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Bring Dershowitz with you asshole.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Israel already is anti-gun. You need a license for an air rifle.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:11:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Who knows, but I will give him to them if they will

Quoted:

Will Hamas take him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Will Hamas take him?

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:12:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck Bloomberg.
View Quote

this, i hope they accidently fly too far and get shot down over the ukraine.  fuck bloomberg and fbho
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:14:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know at least 4 of the worlds largest airlines, including to US flag carriers prohibited flights before the FAA banned them right? And Delta made the bad indefinite, the FAA is reexamining every 24 hours.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck Bloomberg.
View Quote

Yep. Seeing him pick and choose bans is funny.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

this, i hope they accidently fly too far and get shot down over the ukraine.  fuck bloomberg and fbho
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Bloomberg.

Even a broken clock can be right twice a day.....that being said....you beat me to my comment. Damn YOU!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#23]

Am I going to Hell for having the first thought to pop in my mind being a lucky rocket shot by Hamas?
(Not to the Airliner)

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
You know at least 4 of the worlds largest airlines, including to US flag carriers prohibited flights before the FAA banned them right? And Delta made the bad indefinite, the FAA is reexamining every 24 hours.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No one wants to answer the question "Why did you let civilian airliners continue to fly into a war zone after the a airliner in Ukraine was shot down?" should one of these Hamas rocketeers get lucky.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:45:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Since Airports in that area are subject to be blown to Hell at any given moment I would like to think that most people are smart enough to avoid them at this time, but such is not the case.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:46:43 AM EDT
[#26]
He's invested.  No way he is doing this w/out some profit motive.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm assuming there is some BS law/regulation that makes it legal for the FAA to ban the flights.  However, from a "right and wrong" perspective, who the hell is anyone in the US to tell an airline that they can't fly to another country?  That should be left to the airline and the passengers.  Don't want to fly somewhere?  Don't get on the plane destined for that somewhere.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 12:05:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'm assuming there is some BS law/regulation that makes it legal for the FAA to ban the flights.  However, from a "right and wrong" perspective, who the hell is anyone in the US to tell an airline that they can't fly to another country?  That should be left to the airline and the passengers.  Don't want to fly somewhere?  Don't get on the plane destined for that somewhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why you probably won't see a U.S. carrier getting shot down over a combat zone.

I am amazed at the number of commercial carriers/flights that still operate out of most of the cities here in Afghanistan.  That's not overflight at 33k', that's take off and land here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

he's actually just fucking retarded. FAA lifted the ban already.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 12:30:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must have just happened...

"But, but... Glenn Beck said Obama hates the Jews..."
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 12:50:50 AM EDT
[#31]
While I hate Bloomberg its awesome seeing him give someone I hate more (Obama) the finger. You know the Obama administration is fucked up when loyalists are turning on him.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 12:50:58 AM EDT
[#32]

If he was flying a private plane, I'd be rooting for Hamas for once.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 12:54:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are assuming the passengers do not have the experience to properly gauge the risk.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:07:44 AM EDT
[#34]
I would like to think that most people are smart enough to avoid them at this timehttp://alturl.com/5962x
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:17:40 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I would like to think that most people are smart enough to avoid them at this timehttp://alturl.com/5962x
View Quote

Yeah, I'd avoid Bloomberg too.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:29:22 AM EDT
[#36]
What's up with him?
Heard a while back that he actually said he believed in gun ownership, talking good about republicans, and now saying Israel has a right to defend itself?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:39:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What's up with him?
Heard a while back that he actually said he believed in gun ownership, talking good about republicans, and now saying Israel has a right to defend itself?
View Quote

Israel does, the people of the US don't. He even fucking went on TV and said that Israel shouldn't have to wait and should be able to eliminate a threat with the best they can muster. Yet, no comment on NYC's anti-gun laws.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:56:42 AM EDT
[#38]
He says in the interview:

"You can't just get cowed when somebody says something and everybody goes on the side of ultimate caution. That's how terrorists win, Wolf. You can't do that."
View Quote

However, I would say that's the entire operating philosophy for his anti-gun campaign.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:08:51 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  I don't have to be overly fond of a stick to beat someone with it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:12:01 AM EDT
[#40]
heres hoping he gets shot down
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:43:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Fuck BloomAss.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:55:11 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
heres hoping he gets shot down
View Quote

Maybe Putin can send in the experienced anti-aircraft units from the Ukraine. Of course, Bloomberg is probably a hero of the state in Russia for all of his anti-gun and pro-nanny state work here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top