unions bro!...

View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:42:28 AM EDT
[#2]
She looks like a deflated balloon.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, it is disgraceful, unfortunately.  More than a few around here who look like that.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:45:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First, it is a FUPA.  Second, the gyno uses a post hole digger.  And SCUBA gear, the stench is a killer.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is one hell of a gunt.

I bet her gynecologist needs a hydraulic speculum.
First, it is a FUPA.  Second, the gyno uses a post hole digger.  And SCUBA gear, the stench is a killer.  

Im pretty sure gunt predates fupa.

This may be a regional language type thing.

Gunt

Front butt
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:45:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like they'd fit in at an ARFCOM convention.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm in 530 ...that gelbow looks familiar . WHO THE FUCK'S TAKING PICTURES OF MY WOMAN?

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:04:45 AM EDT
[#7]
IME having lived in a few states and traveled most of them
LE fitness levels best to worst. Clearly there are exceptions, not every deputy is 5'1" and 300lbs.
Professional appearance without regard to fitness seems to parallel.

State police
Fish cops and rangers
City police
Sheriff's office

Seems I read something here not too long ago about a change, possible just proposed, to the standards for police in the state, municipalities would have to do fitness tests annually, previously it had been pass at the academy and you were good for your career, multiple departments were stressing that they would be losing a lot of officers. Sheriffs were probably exempted.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:12:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Believe me, cops that are fit, squared away, and good at their job hate them more than the public does!
View Quote

Is that similar to 'Nobody hates a bad cop better than a good cop'?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:12:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I have seen corrections officers even bigger than that. I went into a high security state prison and a bunch of the guards had to be 400#

We used to have a female bicycle officer who had to be 200 pounds overweight.

edit the short one is a woman, did not guess that

View Quote

I used to sell cop uniforms.  There was a jail deputy in a nearby county that we had to special order his uniform shirt (I have no idea where he got his pants....)

XXXXXXL (that's 6XL) with an extra 18" added to the bottom.  I'm 6'3"... the shirt dragged the ground when I tried it on.  I could have fit another one of me in there.  One of our other guys put in on, with a full-size couch cushion in front and back... it still looked like a tent on him.  

I always wanted to see that guy.  I figured they just built the jail around him and he couldn't leave.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#10]

That one played linebacker for Clemson from '98-'01.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:17:26 AM EDT
[#11]
For these fatties, their Paychecks are really just a generous welfare payment.    They can't be expected to actually do any work.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:17:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gunt v. FUPA?  You're straying into ship v. boat territory here.

Still... I consider FUPA more as 'cussion for the pushin.'  It's occasionally unsightly, but generally not offensive.  Something in the ballpark of maybe 5lb total mass, on an otherwise generally well-shapen lady.  It's what happens when you have a baby and stop working out.  Apparently, some men are even attracted to it.  The Jon LaJoie video can serve as an adequate primer here.

A gunt, like the portmanteu of its namesake, is the melding of gut and pussy together, growing so large as to become one indistinguishable mass.  It's when full-on "roll her in flour and look for the wet spot" becomes the only functional method of actually identifying the genitals.  It's when 'fat or pregnant' ceases to be a question, because even if they were pregnant you wouldn't be able to tell under all that gunt.

What we have in this scenario is a class five gunt, to be attempted only with professional training and proper helmets, flotation devices, and other protective gear.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:20:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
LOL

I would hate to have that charge at me though.   That's a lot of momentum.
View Quote

They are pretty easy to evade.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#14]
This is a FUPA:

This is a gunt:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:32:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Damn... and now that fat ass cop is eating his leg.... poor bastard.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#17]
It must be a requirement in my county for the sheriff deputies to be at least 275 lbs. Every one of them are huge, male and female, guess that's why they all have dogs cause they aren't running after anyone! The city guys, on the other hand, are pretty squared away; most of them are fit ex .mil guys and they sneer at the big sweaty county guys. The county guys sneer back at the city cops though because a large number of them are all tatted up, some with full sleeves. I think that's a little odd too but I'm old fashioned that way.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#18]

Chris got fired for not being able to stand up from a kneeling position during qualification shooting.  Then the courts ordered him rehired with back pay.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:35:05 AM EDT
[#19]
They stand at a magnetometer or in the corner of a courtroom.
I'm guessing they don't see a pressing need to slim down given the limited functions they perform day in and day out
I'm also guessing that their contract says nothing about regular fitness tests, and trying to add such language would require negotiations.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:38:25 AM EDT
[#20]
</a>" />

Dang, beat me to it
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:38:31 AM EDT
[#21]
FUPA and FUDA!!!!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I witnessed a female police officer who was so fat she had to rock left to right to build up momentum so she could get out of her cruiser.
View Quote

I saw a male officer from a local town PD in the same situation.

I video recorded him exiting his unit and took it to show the towns Chief Of Police.

I asked him how something like that could be allowed to remain on the job.

If you are ever confronted by an obese officer, just surrender because if you run the fat bastard might have a heart attack and die.

You would be charged with murder because your flight caused his death.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:40:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Wait. Is this the same ARFCOM that bashes the Marine Corps for having appearance standards?

How dare you bash these LEOs! If they are capable of performing their duties in accordance with current standards, then who cares what bags of shit they look like?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:40:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
They stand at a magnetometer or in the corner of a courtroom.
I'm guessing they don't see a pressing need to slim down given the limited functions they perform day in and day out
I'm also guessing that their contract says nothing about regular fitness tests, and trying to add such language would require negotiations.
View Quote

It's absolutely amazing that anyone lets themselves go like that. It's not just a matter of being a LEO, though they more than most should be motivated to maintian some passable level of fitness.

I laugh at the push to categorize obesity as a disease, it's less a disease and more a mental illness in my opinion, barring severe physical issues there is no excuse for it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:40:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just imagine you're relying on her to get to you quickly if you need back up for a fight or something.
View Quote

On the other hand if you were the criminal and she was the responding officer .... you could probably easily get away from her.

Just run past a fast food joint!    
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Extorris, to the white courtesy phone, Extorris to the white courtesy phone, please.

We need heavy cop stories.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It must be a requirement in my county for the sheriff deputies to be at least 275 lbs. Every one of them are huge, male and female, guess that's why they all have dogs cause they aren't running after anyone! The city guys, on the other hand, are pretty squared away; most of them are fit ex .mil guys and they sneer at the big sweaty county guys. The county guys sneer back at the city cops though because a large number of them are all tatted up, some with full sleeves. I think that's a little odd too but I'm old fashioned that way.
View Quote

There's a local female officer here who has fully tatted up arms, all the way to the wrists.  She looks like a latina female gangbanger with a cop's uniform.  I've seen her around at local restaurants before, she's in good shape, but she's got all the tats and ratty looking long hair (she looks all sweaty EVERY TIME I SEE HER) and she just looks unprofessional as shit.  I know a local cop who knows her who said she's actually a really good firearms instructor, but has a total twat of a personality.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
unions bro!...

View Quote

This........
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:46:37 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.gaam.com.au/__data/assets/image/0005/74435/JL-MOC_LowRes.jpg

Slaughter house meat hooks....and 2 fifth's of Jameson.

Maybe a suicide hotline # after a few dives....
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:46:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Bwa-ha-ha!

Looks like most of the deputies at Tulsa County S/O.

It's obvious they only have to pass the physical once.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#31]
Well there's these fat bodies and then there's guys like Ronnie Coleman who was a police officer so you get a pretty wide spectrum in LE..
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:50:59 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I have seen corrections officers even bigger than that. I went into a high security state prison and a bunch of the guards had to be 400#

View Quote

We used to have a female bicycle officer who had to be 200 pounds overweight.

edit the short one is a woman XX, not XY, did not guess that

FIFY

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:51:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Must be enough of them otherwise they wouldn't even make uniforms that size.
View Quote

Looks like she didn't shower or wash her hair that morning, and she probably wears that same shirt 5 days a week for the looks of it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#35]

In my "yute" we had a town cop who could be this guys twin..he made Carl Lewis look like a turtle the first 30 ft..after that his split times fell of significantly
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:56:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I witnessed a female police officer who was so fat she had to rock left to right to build up momentum so she could get out of her cruiser.
View Quote

WTF?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#37]

Go to Google (images) ---- FAT COPS...

Yowza...!

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
unions bro!...

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I found an unedited photo.

Sloppy looking fucks the both of them. Disgraceful.

http://i.imgur.com/OA9UnJe.jpg

This popular pic must be one of her training.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/SfDjvhsdQoo/hqdefault.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What gender is the one on the right?

Sloppy looking fucks the both of them. Disgraceful.

Still unsure if that's a woman or not...

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:09:13 AM EDT
[#41]
I think Warn makes her duty belt.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:10:46 AM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.gaam.com.au/__data/assets/image/0005/74435/JL-MOC_LowRes.jpg

Fuck both of you.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:15:29 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Tip of the spear. Can she even fit into the MRAP?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What gender is the one on the right?

Sloppy looking fucks the both of them.  Disgraceful.

Tip of the spear. Can she even fit into the MRAP?

No but she can eat a McRap at McDonald's like the low speed, high drag officer she is.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

On the other hand if you were the criminal and she was the responding officer .... you could probably easily get away from her.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just imagine you're relying on her to get to you quickly if you need back up for a fight or something.

They have her for blocking the door in case someone tries to run.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:13:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Poor things didn't like to prove they could run.

View Quote

Because that has sooo much relevance to what we do on a daily basis.
Do officers have to run after someone every once in a while? Depends on their jurisdiction
You could lose plenty of good otherwise competent officers for  simply *not running* to some standard
Unlike the military which is trying to slim down, many LE agencies can't find enough qualified people.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:20:21 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm in 530 ...that gelbow looks familiar . WHO THE FUCK'S TAKING PICTURES OF MY WOMAN?

View Quote

That's a woman?

Doesn't look like a Sutter County badge to me. I'm guessing Butte or Nevada County.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:24:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Our city has a motorcycle cop that looks pretty much like that.  Short, and HUGE AROUND.  He parks his bike on the road, leans back against the seat, folds his arms with the laser gun in one hand, lowers his head slightly, and... sits there.

I've never seen him pull out, never seen him write a ticket, never even seen him aim the laser at anyone.  Just sits there, leaning back, arms folded, head down.  I'm fairly sure that he just takes naps all day long.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:25:52 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Knock her down and take cover behind her just like my Gramps said they with their horses when the Sioux caught them out in the open prairie...
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:27:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Clearly you are not familiar with policing. It's mediocrity as far as the eye can see, with occasional islands of competence and professionalism valiantly resisting the undertow trying to drag them into the morass of inept oblivion that surrounds them.
View Quote

Clearly you are familiar
Most agencies have a few like those pictured and stuff them where they can do the least harm. The majority are nothing like this.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Guess the blue line isn't thin anymore.
View Quote

I admit, I rost.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top