Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:41:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

As well as the Jews destroying their attempt to kill Jews.

Funny thing, if the Pali's were not launching missles and suicide bombers into Israel, do you think the Jews would be bombing the Pali's?

Of course not.  So, thoughts?

TXL
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Self defense is a human right.

And yes, it extends to the Palestinians in the Gaza.

Funny thing, if the Pali's were not launching missles and suicide bombers into Israel, do you think the Jews would be bombing the Pali's?

TXL

clearly, he doesn't.
so any attempt to articulate a response to his weapons grade derpage is a waste of time.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Why can't the French just round everyone up and ship them to their country of heritage? Bring in the military, encircle the rioters, arrest and deport them.

Ahemmm.... On the topic of the French Military:

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."  
George S. Patton
View Quote

French combat rifle for sale.

Never fired.

Dropped once.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
rock on, jews!
View Quote

That's what the Palestinians said!
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:49:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It's about time someone did something about the Arab mobs:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/amid-riots-jewish-self-defense-groups-in-france-gain-traction/
View Quote
Disarmed country problems....

Shoot the haji leader, shoot the guy that steps over habbin bin shot, and mob will run..
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:53:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Never fired.

Dropped once.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why can't the French just round everyone up and ship them to their country of heritage? Bring in the military, encircle the rioters, arrest and deport them.

"I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me."  
George S. Patton

Never fired.

Dropped once.

The French had fought admirably throughout history. They got their asses kicked in WW2 and somehow their reputation became one of cowards and weaklings. But that's pure bullshit, don't fall for it.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Since when are all Jews Israeli.  Arabs attacking French citizens who are not responsible for the Arab issues with another country
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:06:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Make me king for the day, and I'd re-classify Islam as a cult, not a religion.   I'd like to get out in front of the upcoming religious war because it's going to be a nasty one.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:20:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Since when are all Jews Israeli.  Arabs attacking French citizens who are not responsible for the Arab issues with another country
View Quote

Kinda lays bare the lie that they "Don't hate jews, only zionists"

Hatred of Israel is born of jew hatred.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:31:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The French had fought admirably throughout history. They got their asses kicked in WW2 and somehow their reputation became one of cowards and weaklings. But that's pure bullshit, don't fall for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

George S. Patton

Never fired.

Dropped once.

In Vietnam too, Napoleon lost as well in Russia
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#10]
France and the rest of Europe are finally reaping the rewards of multiculturalism
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:45:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

George S. Patton

Never fired.

Dropped once.

The Complete Military History of France.  I'm not trying to kick at the French but the link is funny.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:54:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

It isn't self defense if you are the aggressor.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly, you don't get to go the neighbors house, start beating on him, and then when he kicks your ass, call it self defense.

TXL
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:00:44 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Just took back what was once theirs. All of the mid east was Christian at one time, it will be once again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Most of the crusades were launched against European Christians the Pope didn't approve of.  Protestants longing for a Crusade is like Jews longing for a pogrom.

Oh that must be why they went to the middle east to fight? The crusades I'm talking about were to reconquer the holy land.

You mean the crusades they concluded by sacking Constantinople and setting up crusader states on the Bosporus?  

Just took back what was once theirs. All of the mid east was Christian at one time, it will be once again.

Constantinople was Christian when they crusaded against it.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:09:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Someday we may even have a Muslim POTUS.........NAW, that could never happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the muslim problem isn't dealt with now the whole world will eventually be at war with them.

Someday we may even have a Muslim POTUS.........NAW, that could never happen.

Soetoros did it
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:09:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Never fired.

Dropped once.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

George S. Patton

Never fired.

Dropped once.

Oh brah,

So original, so original. Never heard that before!

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#17]
I'm helping out one of my customers with walking her dog while she recovers from open heart surgery. She is very liberal, has a few Obama pics and drawings around her house.

She is also from Israel, and we were talking about everything going down over there right now. I cannot repeat some of the things she said about Arabs and Islam, as it would violate the COC. Apparently growing up in an area where you see the true nature of their belief system makes you a little jaded and hateful.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:23:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

TXL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

The Jews are winning so they are wrong?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:32:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Make me king for the day, and I'd re-classify Islam as a cult, not a religion.   I'd like to get out in front of the upcoming religious war because it's going to be a nasty one.

View Quote

I'd back you on that. Islam is much more of a political ideology than a religion. They use religion as a means of acceptance of their radical political ideas.

Hell, given the fact the Koran was written on the fly by one dude during wartime to keep his troops obedient, it is a fucking cult.

Here's a good video on Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reX7vGb-ToA
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

this is the only thing that will save France. and time is running out.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 3:56:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Needs more

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:01:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:08:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Most of the crusades were launched against European Christians the Pope didn't approve of.  Protestants longing for a Crusade is like Jews longing for a pogrom.

Oh that must be why they went to the middle east to fight? The crusades I'm talking about were to reconquer the holy land.

You mean the crusades they concluded by sacking Constantinople and setting up crusader states on the Bosporus?  

I'm always amazed at how many have bought into the lie that the Crusades were an evil offensive campaign when it was defensive. The Crusades were the mobilization of Europe to fight off the Muslims conversion by the sword. If I'm not mistaken, the Muslims had made it almost to Germany.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:12:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Libertè, egalitè, fraternitè

That's why. I don't think they think they can because of the above.

And then, French-arabs spit on the above like if it was raining in England

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:20:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Just came back from Paris recently and I could see how bad it has changed from the last time I was there in '06.  The place is being inundated with trash from the middle east and eastern Europe.  Everywhere I went, I was constantly accosted by scammers who tries to get you to donate to "orphans" back home (they have a book with pictures)  and if you don't give, they physically try to rob or pickpocket you.  The place is quickly turning into a political/religious battleground.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:22:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Gee, I wonder where the Jews are fleeing to from France due to anti-Semitism?

French Jews Migrate To Israel Citing Rising Anti-Semitism 02/08/2014

This is absolutely brilliant on the part of the Palestinians/Arabs!  They attack French Jews because they're purportedly angry at the existence of Israel.  So now the French Jews move to where?  Israel.  Brilliant!

My cousin grew up in Israel since his mother was Jewish and therefore eligible to move there.  He used to talk about how stupid the Palestinians and Arabs were.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There's been a huge exodus of Jews from France for the last 5 years cuz of shit like this.

Gee, I wonder where the Jews are fleeing to from France due to anti-Semitism?

French Jews Migrate To Israel Citing Rising Anti-Semitism 02/08/2014

This is absolutely brilliant on the part of the Palestinians/Arabs!  They attack French Jews because they're purportedly angry at the existence of Israel.  So now the French Jews move to where?  Israel.  Brilliant!

My cousin grew up in Israel since his mother was Jewish and therefore eligible to move there.  He used to talk about how stupid the Palestinians and Arabs were.

It hasn't changed much..
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:43:11 PM EDT
[#27]
C'est so bon.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
It wouldn't be the first time the French tried to get rid of their Jews.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:47:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Never fired.

Dropped once.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

George S. Patton

Never fired.

Dropped once.

can you two derp somewhere else? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I'm helping out one of my customers with walking her dog while she recovers from open heart surgery. She is very liberal, has a few Obama pics and drawings around her house.

She is also from Israel, and we were talking about everything going down over there right now. I cannot repeat some of the things she said about Arabs and Islam, as it would violate the COC. Apparently growing up in an area where you see the true nature of their belief system makes you a little jaded and hateful.
View Quote

...and so she's an obamabot!!!!????    ...these people give new meaning to stupid...  
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:12:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Oh brah,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

George S. Patton

Never fired.

Dropped once.

Oh brah,

Yeah, it was actually dropped twice and the white flag is still attached.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

TXL
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

That doesn't fit the agenda.

This whole "let them have at it and stay out" is nothing more than hoping for the destruction of Israel.

Maybe, just maybe, this will wake up American Jews and make them realize that liberals both here and in Europe are NOT their friends.

Maybe they will realize the Dems are not their friends.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:00:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'm always amazed at how many have bought into the lie that the Crusades were an evil offensive campaign when it was defensive. The Crusades were the mobilization of Europe to fight off the Muslims conversion by the sword. If I'm not mistaken, the Muslims had made it almost to Germany.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The first crusade was called to aid the Byzantine Empire against the Muslims in Asia Minor.  Somehow the crusaders got lost or something and wound up taking the Levant and Cilicia instead.  The second crusade was called to assist those crusader states when they were attacked by the Muslims.  The third crusade was to re-take the lost crusader states and was largely a failure.  The fourth crusade was supposedly going to be the same sort of thing, but in reality it was to avenge some Roman Catholic merchants killed in a riot in the Eastern Orthodox city of Constantinople, which was the capitol of the Byzantine Empire.  The crusaders set up puppet governments in two crusader states, displacing the Byzantine government and sent the looted treasure of the city to Rome for the Pope.  The Albigensian Crusade was the straight-up genocide of the Cathars in southern France.  These are the major ones and it's stuff you should have learned in the 10th or 11th grade.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

This whole "let them have at it and stay out" is nothing more than hoping for the destruction of Israel.

Maybe, just maybe, this will wake up American Jews and make them realize that liberals both here and in Europe are NOT their friends.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

TXL

I don't think the Jews have any real friends.  Everybody is trying to use them for something, and when the chips are down, they're forsaken and left to their own devices.

Link Posted: 7/23/2014 8:33:21 PM EDT
[#35]
I was told in other threads there was absolutely no Muslim problem in Europe.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:20:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe the Euros don't think hating Jews is a problem?
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 9:26:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well in that case they should be wary of their fellow travelers, lest they be next.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Well in that case they should be wary of their fellow travelers, lest they be next.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pffftt, pogroms for everyone.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:08:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The middle east will never be christian again unless there is a Second Coming. But let's give thanks to enterprising christian knights for sacking Constantinople and lining their pockets with the loot while setting up the city's fall to the turkoislamic hordes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:18:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:22:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Shoot the haji leader, shoot the guy that steps over habbin bin shot, and mob will run..

The French have plenty of guns, including AR15s.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/amid-riots-jewish-self-defense-groups-in-france-gain-traction/

The French have plenty of guns, including AR15s.  

They have plenty of money, too, which they paid off the Taliban with in AFG.
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 11:33:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe both those are expressed by the same people.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:26:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I don't think the Jews have any real friends.  Everybody is trying to use them for something, and when the chips are down, they're forsaken and left to their own devices.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TXL

I am just hoping that they wake up and stop voting for the Dems.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:28:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If the muslim problem isn't dealt with now the whole world will eventually be at war with them.
View Quote

Obama won't be.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:30:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We are just "fringe trailer trash" for thinking otherwise.

In WWII, every country the Germans occupied had no shortage of people more than willing to help the Nazis round up Jews.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:30:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:34:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The French have plenty of guns, including AR15s with over the counter suppressors.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The French have plenty of guns, including AR15s with over the counter suppressors.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:34:52 AM EDT
[#48]
But, but, but... It's a religion of peace.....
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:40:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There's been a huge exodus of Jews from France for the last 5 years cuz of shit like this.
View Quote

Lol'd at exodus. Phrasing.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:53:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

People forget that prior to the Crusades, Muslims were raiding deep into France.

Or that the Battle of Vienna took place in 1683.

Or that North African Muslims were still raiding Europe for slaves up until the 19th century.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top