Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2014 2:00:23 PM EDT
Dieter Graumann, president of the Central Council of Jews, said it was a dark throwback to the days of Hitler when no Jew could safely walk the streets.

He said: 'We are currently experiencing in this country an explosion of evil and violent hatred of Jews, which shocks and dismays all of us.

'We would never in our lives have thought it possible anymore that anti-Semitic views of the nastiest and most primitive kind can be chanted on German streets. We demand clear and loud condemnations from politicians, the media and civil society against the hatred in the country that perpetrated the Holocaust.

'Jews are once again openly threatened in Germany and sometimes attacked, synagogues are being defaced and declared as targets.'

In France, pro-Palestinian youths have clashed repeatedly with police, and on Sunday set fire to cars, pillaged stores and attacked two synagogues in the Paris suburbs, while Italy has also seen pro-Palestinian demonstrations.

Jewish groups have expressed shock and disgust about the growing anti-Semitism in Germany and other European countries with strong Muslim communities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2701365/Anti-Semitic-attacks-rise-Europe-German-French-Italian-foreign-ministers-condemn-growing-hostility-against-Jews-wake-Gaza-conflict.html
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:00:47 PM EDT
[#1]
dupes are on the rise also.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#2]
For the life of me, I cannot understand why Europe takes the side of the Palestinians. The Israelis showed remarkable restraint in dealing with the rocket attacks up to the point they had to act. The poor Palestinians are finding out the hard way that elections have consequences. They never learn and will continue their support for Hamas. No cease fire can end it. It will all repeat itself in the future ad infinitum.    
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Anti-Semitic attacks are on the rise in GD, too.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For the life of me, I cannot understand why Europe takes the side of the Palestinians. The Israelis showed remarkable restraint in dealing with the rocket attacks up to the point they had to act. The poor Palestinians are finding out the hard way that elections have consequences. They never learn and will continue their support for Hamas. No cease fire can end it. It will all repeat itself in the future ad infinitum.    
View Quote

Because Europe is being overran with muslims.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Travel in groups and fight to win when attacked.

Be the people anybody can have as a friend, but nobody wants to fuck with.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:45:47 PM EDT
[#6]
WWIII inbound . . . .
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That must be why Obama did that interview in Haaretz?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:02:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top