Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/22/2014 11:36:25 AM EDT
I'm sure you've all heard about Holly Fisher by now (@Hollyrfisher).  If not, see the full story here.  But this Douche, Mike Dickinson, has made it his personal mission to attack Holly's character.  AND, he's also running for congress.  Here's an example of this asshole's posts:

His twitter ID is @VoteMike2014.  I think it's time he hears from us.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#1]
How do we know that this is the real Mike Dickinson? It doesn't look like his Twitter account has been verified.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:40:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do we know that this is the real Mike Dickinson? It doesn't look like his Twitter account has been verified.
View Quote

Good point.  I'll start researching.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:43:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's just being obnoxious to get attention.
View Quote

Then ignore him.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:44:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seems legit - http://www.examiner.com/article/congressional-candidate-pro-life-people-are-the-true-tyrants-of-america
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Then ignore him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's just being obnoxious to get attention.

Then ignore him.

I think he's spouted off long enough without repercussion.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:48:20 AM EDT
[#8]
From the article:
" Liberals dubbed her "the new face of the American Taliban," "jihad Barbie" and "Hobby Lobby mega-troll," "

oh ok, so now if you are a christian and gun owner, you're also a islamic jihadist? or apart of the taliban?

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Isn't he known for this sort of thing?

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:02:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Alan Grayson's evil twin perhaps.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:09:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Christ, they both seem like unbearable assholes. Glad I don't have a Twitter account.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:11:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
From the article:
" Liberals dubbed her "the new face of the American Taliban," "jihad Barbie" and "Hobby Lobby mega-troll," "

oh ok, so now if you are a christian and gun owner, you're also a islamic jihadist? or apart of the taliban?

View Quote

This doesn't make any sense, the liberal Ideology is one of tolerance and acceptance, or so we're all told OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top