Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:43:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I see the 13er's & 14er's have all shown up...........  
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I would be seriously concerned about my marriage and my wife's mental state if my wife even asked for such permission.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:45:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Not just no, but oh hell no.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:47:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would be seriously concerned about my marriage and my wife's mental state if my wife even asked for such permission.
View Quote

See? We can agree about something...
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:48:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<-- rootbeer.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:51:26 AM EDT
[#6]
No, we both swore before our friends and family and the church not to.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:51:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Wife? Oh hell naw.
Lady friend that if she left me wouldn't cost a dime? Oh hell yeah
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:51:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Many a man has lost his woman to that sort of shenanigans.

To each his own.

View Quote

I know a few. So this.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well said. I won't even post wife pics here because I know some neckbeard's gonna wreck keyboard #49,327,266 whacking his meager pud to her image.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I never did learn to share certain things. guns, money, boat, food, booze, yes, wife and vehicle NO

Well said. I won't even post wife pics here because I know some neckbeard's gonna wreck keyboard #49,327,266 whacking his meager pud to her image.

That's sig line material right there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:52:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I didnt say specifically that swinging alone is brining the end of the world. It's the overall mockery of morals and outright encouragement and celebration of immorality displayed here that leads to an environment that fosters corruption and the left. In  this specific case it also involves the breaking of vows and all that goes with the kind of mindset that thinks it's great.

Do you deny that morally bankrupt cultures negatively impact a country and its progress? Swinging as a whole might not be murdering babies but it is one step closer to broken hearts, messed up families, parenting issues, and more just going by some poster's stories in this short thread. The mentality opens people up to the kind of lifestyles that end up as a whole resulting in countries ditching morals and leaning, historically, more toward leftist ideals. Is it the ONLY thing to blame? Of course not, and in a way it may be a symptom of the disease instead of part of the cause. I find it hard to believe any reasonable person can say that swinging is good for healthy families, especially when kids are involved.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
All the idiots on here bitching about the destruction of the country and FBHO this and boohoo liberals that but are not only participating in the moral decline of the populace but in fact encourage and celebrate it. This country is going down and the moral decay and destruction of the traditional family, honor, and dignity is the cause. This bullshit attitude is what helps foster liberalism and the culture of corruption that leads to the FSA. The sad thing is, all Im am going to get are "prude" or other responses from idiots who turn around and bitch that the country sucks. Stay classy gd

You realize that married couples have been bringing women into their bedroom for many, many, many years, right?

You need to find another cause to the end of the world, because this isn't it.

I didnt say specifically that swinging alone is brining the end of the world. It's the overall mockery of morals and outright encouragement and celebration of immorality displayed here that leads to an environment that fosters corruption and the left. In  this specific case it also involves the breaking of vows and all that goes with the kind of mindset that thinks it's great.

Do you deny that morally bankrupt cultures negatively impact a country and its progress? Swinging as a whole might not be murdering babies but it is one step closer to broken hearts, messed up families, parenting issues, and more just going by some poster's stories in this short thread. The mentality opens people up to the kind of lifestyles that end up as a whole resulting in countries ditching morals and leaning, historically, more toward leftist ideals. Is it the ONLY thing to blame? Of course not, and in a way it may be a symptom of the disease instead of part of the cause. I find it hard to believe any reasonable person can say that swinging is good for healthy families, especially when kids are involved.    

I'd argue that a small "counterculture" has always existed.  Key parties, homosexuality, etc...have been around for a long time...but the difference is that a small portion of the population engaged in these activities.  A society can handle a small fraction of these non-traditional activities done in relative secret...the problem is when these activites become mainstream.  When they are portrayed as normal and the traditional examples of society become the new "counterculture".  When people try to go out of their way to emulate these non-traditional lifestyles.  I'd contend that type of situation is unsustainable for a society.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:52:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Meh, wouldn't care. Just so long as I could be a part of it somehow.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#12]
This poll is interesting...
Divided between "No.jpg" and "Only if I can watch".

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:59:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The real trick is negotiating being there..
View Quote

When I first read the title, I thought it said - would your wife  give you permission....  However the answer is the same, as long as she brought her home, it's all good.  We are married, which means that we are a couple, anyone else is a complement to what we have, not a replacement from each other.

And yes it has happened before, including a long-term live in girlfriend at one point in time

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I see the 13er's & 14er's have all shown up...........  
View Quote

Many of the 13er's  and 14er's have more knowledge and experience then many of those 05er's.

Especially if they are at or near my age!  
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:31:54 AM EDT
[#15]
This is the kind of thing you do with a girlfriend. You know the one you don't really care if she sticks around. I would not recommend this with a wife.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:36:21 AM EDT
[#16]
The heterocage is strong today
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#17]
I know of two couples here where the wives left the husbans for the other female.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:43:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is the kind of thing you do with a girlfriend. You know the one you don't really care if she sticks around. I would not recommend this with a wife.
View Quote

Sadly, a lot of people I know don't really understand the difference between a girlfriend and a wife.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 8:59:18 AM EDT
[#19]
That is one thing that I can't provide for her. So if that was what she wanted, I'd be willing to listen to her and I think I would give her my permission.

I like to think that is the reasonable approach.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#20]
As much as I like the idea of that fantasy, in reality, no I wouldn't.

ETA:  Unless it were with Emma Watson, then I might make a special allowance.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I also have permission to sleep with Nora Jones, if that ever shakes out ill post about it
View Quote
Will Nora wonder why she's empty as a barrel and didn't cum?

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:08:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Less preaching and more stories of hot 3 ways.  We don't care how moral you pretend to be on the internet.

Mspaint and wife pictures are a bonus.

I know you have plenty of stories NwG.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:18:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Awful lot of millionaires in this thread.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 9:49:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

What if you don't care if the wife sticks around?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I noticed that you used a small "d".  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
In my eyes, I don't count it as cheating. Call it sexist, double standards, whatever but I don't consider it the same as her fucking another guy. Even if the chick had a strap on I would be "meh". Tranny, go fuck yourself, that's gross. I know mine would come back for the "d". Though I'm sure plenty have said that only to have a gay wife later.

What's your opinion?

I noticed that you used a small "d".  

Hey, my dick may be short but I sure do come fast!!!

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:18:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Where the fuck do some of your people come up with these ideas for polls on a firearms forum?

Put on your Mall Ninja suit, get out of the basement and do something productive for society like ......

Picking up the trash from the sides of the road around your neighborhood.
View Quote

I'm in a tent on the Arctic Ocean, left my ninja suit at home.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:20:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
No, i wouldnt marry a whore to begin with.
View Quote

Good... More whores for my wife and I to fool around with.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#28]
What makes you think she would ask ask your permission?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
All the idiots on here bitching about the destruction of the country and FBHO this and boohoo liberals that but are not only participating in the moral decline of the populace but in fact encourage and celebrate it. This country is going down and the moral decay and destruction of the traditional family, honor, and dignity is the cause. This bullshit attitude is what helps foster liberalism and the culture of corruption that leads to the FSA. The sad thing is, all Im am going to get are "prude" or other responses from idiots who turn around and bitch that the country sucks. Stay classy gd
View Quote

Ladies and gentlemen: The life of the party.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:52:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure I just read about old guys wanting to do things to young girls...

Maybe..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep...

Lol

I'm pretty sure I just read about old guys wanting to do things to young girls...

Maybe..

Yes you did.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:52:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Marriage is a contract. The terms of yours are your business. My wife and I agreed to keep our sex lives exclusive of outside folks, regardless of plumbing involved.

And yes I've done multiple MFF threesomes... They're ok, but overrated. I prefer one on one. Again, that's personal preference. If you and your SO have different arrangements, good for you.  Not my kink.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Cheating is cheating
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nope, wouldn't want my wife having any kind of sexual relation with anybody other than myself.

I pass no judgement on those that feel differently however. You won't hear any "sanctity of marriage" or any kind of such puritanical criticism from me.
View Quote

Good reply.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:02:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
regardless of plumbing involved.

And yes I've done multiple MFF threesomes... They're ok, but overrated.
View Quote

Go On....
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:03:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Roughly half of the people here are "Conservatives".     The other 50% are liberals who like guns.  

They don't give a damn about your "values" and they will never understand the Cause and Effect dynamic that you're trying so hard to explain.  

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

If she asked permission, she's probably already doing it.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#38]
I voted no.  I'll happily just stay over here and be boring, thanks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
As much as I like the idea of that fantasy, in reality, no I wouldn't.

ETA:  Unless it were with Emma Watson, then I might make a special allowance.
View Quote

Smartest guy here today!
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

In my eyes, I don't count it as cheating. Call it sexist, double standards, whatever but I don't consider it the same as her fucking another guy. Even if the chick had a strap on I would be "meh". Tranny, go fuck yourself, that's gross. I know mine would come back for the "d". Though I'm sure plenty have said that only to have a gay wife later.

What's your opinion?
View Quote
Cabin fever still?

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#41]
The girl I was with when I was on active duty did girls when I was deployed (actual no shit lezzies- had no use for men- I met a couple). This was better than her trolling for d in my opinion. As far as me doing other women when I was deployed, she didn't want to know, like if she didn't know it must not be happening, but I had to wrap up, and always denied. Although twice she picked up strippers at the titty bar and brought them home for us. Win-win for me.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 11:37:38 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sex only for procreation purpose too? I can't wait to hear your views on dirty inkies.

Interesting take you have on personal freedoms. Why should your opinion regulate what a couple decide to do in their own bedroon? What are you standards to a "traditional" family? Since day 87 men have had plural wifes if they had the means to support them.

You say having a 3sum degrades society. I say others trying to regulate my personal freedoms rots the tree of liberty this society was founded upon even more.

Life is not black & white nor does one size fit all.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I know of two couples here where the wives left the husbans for the other female.
View Quote

I contend, that most of those People would have left anyways......

That was just the excuse they used/needed........
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Go On....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go On....

Like I said, totally inferior to good one-on-one action, but just like building a bridge, triangles are your friend.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:25:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Like I said, totally inferior to good one-on-one action, but just like building a bridge, triangles are your friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go On....

A-Frames are always fun...
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#46]
No..But if I can join in then sure.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:27:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Commitment and loyalty don't stop at the bedroom.

I wouldn't be able to trust a woman who wanted to sleep with someone else - regardless of sex. And she wouldn't be able to trust me if I allowed it to happen.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thought of that but in both cases the wives turnned gay
Talk about boosting you manhood
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Does it mean she'll run off with The Other Woman and never return?

OH HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have any stories you would like to share?

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top