Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/21/2014 8:44:59 PM EDT
For the sake of brevity. .
The executive above me is a shitty, liberal, obama lovin, pot smoker. And a brain dead, douche canoe, pompos womp, fat lard, lint licker, shit lord, sausage wallet, lummox, knob jockey, butt slug, cum bubble, shit sipper, pussy fart, ass cactus,  twat waffle,  sewer sucking- slime ball- son of the owner fuck wit.
Lazy filthy hippie mongrel. He actually admitted to spending all his off time smoking pot and playing xbox.
He's 44 years old and cant figure out why he has never seen a naked human woman.
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

Feel free to bitch about work, or add anything I may have missed.

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
In on one!
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The executive above me is a shitty, liberal, obama lovin, pot smoker. And a brain dead, douche canoe, pompos womp, fat lard, lint licker, shit lord, sausage wallet, lummox, knob jockey, butt slug, cum bubble, shit sipper, pussy fart, ass cactus,  twat waffle,  sewer sucking- slime ball- son of the owner fuck wit.
Lazy filthy hippie mongrel. He actually admitted to spending all his off time smoking pot and playing xbox.
He's 44 years old and cant figure out why he has never seen a naked human woman.
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

View Quote

So, you are inferior to that guy???
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:48:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Why don't you take his job.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#4]
He probably makes more than you, as well.

Ain't that a kick in the pants?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I think knob jockey and butt slug were my favorite
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:50:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Asked for the weekend off for drill as soon as I found the date

Work still calls asking where I am
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#7]
My boss is a hell of a guy, who would do anything in his power for someone that works for him, but lets his dick run his thinking process 50% of the time.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:50:55 PM EDT
[#8]
If any of my guys post in here I'm going to be pissed!
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:50:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

Apparently.  I wasnt born into the family.
I have all he right stuff to run and manage the day to day logistical shit.
But the dear old under achiever son needs a paycheck,  and we can't have him mopping floors now can we.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:51:00 PM EDT
[#10]
44 y/o virgin?
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:51:13 PM EDT
[#11]
He is your boss. That must really suck.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#12]
my boss is pretty cool, he's a fellow veteran, super laid back, makes adjustments to my schedule when I request them and I only see him for about a half hour every day right before I leave and give report to the morning shift.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:54:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He is your boss. That must really suck.
View Quote

It does.
The only reason I haven't walked is they pay me a liveable salary, and work around my school schedule while I go back to finish my bachelor's degree.
..ugh, I should have never left college with just an associate degree.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:56:54 PM EDT
[#14]
My boss is such an idiot she thinks she can tell me what to do.

lol

Get out of my office, woman. I've got work to do.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:57:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sausage wallet was a new one to me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Today my boss was a pretty cool guy.

He was showing me video of fun with tannerite over the weekend...

Sorry, OP.

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:36:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Today my boss was a pretty cool guy.

He was showing me video of fun with tannerite over the weekend...

Sorry, OP.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:50:35 PM EDT
[#18]
This your boss OP?

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:53:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

My vote goes to "douche canoe".
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:55:00 PM EDT
[#20]
i am currently unemployed, but my last boss was awesome  (i used to be self employed)!!

turns out i like working for someone else better, and my blood pressure  back to being cadaverously low.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 10:56:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nope, it is either "ass cactus" or "twat waffle"
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#22]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpAMi2lwjo0
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:21:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

View Quote

McUzi you are not.................

speed
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

speed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

speed

I would never pretend to be so eloquent.
(Yeah, I read arfcom 101)
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:33:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

speed

same here, his rant is a thing of beauty, I can only aspire to.

speed

Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:44:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

speed

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

speed

speed

i have tried, but i always accidentally use a "fuckers" where i should have used a "motherfuckers" or vise versa.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 11:50:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

i have tried, but i always accidentally use a "fuckers" where i should have used a "motherfuckers" or vise versa.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

speed

speed

I think the most difficult part is the wind down into a simple concise "I don't like you" at the end.
Its kind of like the syrup on top of a bowl of ice cream.

speed

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 1:24:12 AM EDT
[#28]
My boss is a really good guy.  He takes good care of me and the other long time employee at our shop.  He is however a total retard in respect to hiring people and running a business.  I don't understand how he is in the position that he has.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:31:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Asked for the weekend off for drill as soon as I found the date

Work still calls asking where I am
View Quote

Work knows where I am and still calls me to fix problems.  I have a cell phone, I am expected to answer it.   That's why now, all my vacations are to the "mountains and cell phone service is shitty."
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:47:48 AM EDT
[#30]
My boss is far from an idiot.  I don't always agree with him, but he's highly intelligent and generally pretty cool.  I don't see him very often though since he's in meetings here, there, and everywhere.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:55:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Last one is gone now.

Face man type, used to work for a beer company. Knew jack and shit about the type of work we do but could blow smoke up the asses of upper management, thanks HR! Ho'ed around with female at work, wife worked there also, they both go to company Christmas party, boss caught talking to female he's ho'ing around with by wife, argument ensues, wife decks ho. Wife terminated after investigation. After a few months, boss is also "invited" to leave the company, figure company is worried about possible fallout from ho female that was decked.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:56:42 AM EDT
[#32]
I was the Boss for thirty plus years. With 70 folks in the plant it got pretty hectic at times. When I was using the forklift or welding or cleaning up a mess the message it sent was fairly pointed. When others saw others talking to me on the floor it sent a pointed message. When others noticed I was already at work when they arrived it sent a pointed message. My guys loved me and I loved them. I cooked for them every so often and they really enjoyed that I would grab a cold beer out of the cooler for the new guy. I`m retired now after selling out. I have visited the place a few times since then to speak with the new owner. Most if not all of the men I hired are still there.

Obama has no leadership skills in my opinion.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 7:02:40 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay, twat waffle wins...I literally just busted out laughing when I read that again
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:11:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:13:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Basically,  yes.
View All Quotes

that reminds me of some guys i used to work for in high school, merchandising ice cream.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:16:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Mine is an anger-issue having ass, anti-gun, tree-hugging, save-the-planet, humans-are-a-parasite, hunting-is-evil, lazy, alcoholic, unintelligent, psychotic shit-bag.

Regularly says shit about how they should kill hunter's hunting lions and other big game.
Regularly says shit about how "banana clips" should be illegal
Regularly says shit about how people should be executed on the spot, no trial

He's a fucking lunatic
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:19:49 PM EDT
[#37]
I've had a couple of good ones over the years and a ton of shitty ones.  Some were just real assholes.  Even the couple of good ones had their moments where they were assholes though.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#38]
My offical boss loves to use buzz words, catch phrases, and tells people what they want to hear.  Hes successfully only bc of a select few of us that make him look good.  He has no back bone, he dont have any of our backs, and if you are close to the wheels of the bus, he will throw you under it.  I get my ass chewed by his boss mainly bc his boss knows I will get shit done.  

He held up a raise for over a year.  Did the review, re-did the review, and then did it again.  I finally ask him if I was getting the fucking raise or not, just tell me.  His words, "Oh the raise has been approved for a while.  I just havent felt like doing the paper work."  

The guy that Im going to replace when he retires is cool as hell.  If you fuck up, you know it.  But he doesnt stay mad forever and stands behind me. I will then no longer report to current boss at that point.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 2:56:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Have not met my current boss.  I was moved to my current department for over a month before I even discovered that I was no longer in my old dept.  In the last 3 months I have had a couple instant messages and emails between us but never met in person and never even talked on the phone.  He could be an idiot but not sure,  I have had more conversations with his boss then him in the last few months.   Should make review time loads of fun.   I am not sure I could identify my boss in a police line up.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:08:17 PM EDT
[#40]
My boss makes me wish The Purge was real.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:30:23 PM EDT
[#41]
My boss is an asshole. Over-works me. Underpays me. Never gives me time off.

BTW Self employed.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:35:33 PM EDT
[#42]
My boss is actually my best friend, i  get the schedule i want and the days off i want. Granted i only work 3 days a week and i never work weekends. But we been best friends since 05
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:39:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
My boss makes me wish The Purge was real.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:40:59 PM EDT
[#44]
You sound like you report to me...

hummmm....are you in Centennial?
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:44:30 PM EDT
[#45]
You forgot "turd burglar"

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:48:33 PM EDT
[#46]
My boss is the owner of the company I work for.  I see him cheat people and lie every day.  I delight in fucking him every chance I get.  Fuck be upon him and his cunt wife.

Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:51:03 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

But the dear old under achiever son needs a paycheck,  and we can't have him mopping floors now can we.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuckin dummy.

Rant over, csb...etc.

If you don't like your job then quit. No one is forcing you work there.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 3:54:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuckin dummy.
Rant over, csb...etc.

Meh, see a few posts below the one you quoted.
The job is fine, the pay is fine, and the hours are fantastic (working around my school schedule)
My immediate "superior" is a water head.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#49]
I was going to post something mature and responsible, but the funny and bitter posts blasted it right out of my head.  Thank God.
Link Posted: 7/22/2014 4:12:10 PM EDT
[#50]
When my business flopped I had to get a job, any job for some grocery money (luckily the wife was/is making enough to pay the bills). I got a job at a very large flooring store; sold tile and natural stone products. I really enjoyed the work but my boss was a total prick to just about everyone except the people he hired (which I was one of). Anyway, the boss decided to move on and help his wife start a jewelry business. I get a call six weeks later, outta the blue, and it's him asking if I wanted to "invest" $60,000 in his wife's endeavor

I was 30 years old, with a two year old, schlepping tile for $9/hr so I could at least buy food while trying to get accepted to nursing school.

I politely declined.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top