More Jackbooted thuggery needed up in dis
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:11:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank God for the internet.
It makes me feel normal.
View Quote

Ditto. Thing is, I do think wierdos like this have been around forever, but the Internets have given them voices - and strength in the form of community. Realizing you are not alone in your basement or pillow humping is a big deal.

These guys used to confine themselves to their menial jobs and comic book stores... now they roam the land, unafraid.

This is why anti-bully laws are BS.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Are we all sluts and whores?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Actually I saw this neckbeard themed film called Ruby Sparks. It was a sad study into a possessive controlling creep.

But unfortunately I'm going to have to friendzone the following people:
Mikhail
John Wayne
Miami JBT
Swedish
That guy that was all "hey just saying no homo doesn't make it no homo"
Ryan Gosling because he's just another user. Using me. Not responding after I asked pls respnd like a million times
XCR

Basically everybody in this thread. It just isn't going to happen. You aren't getting in my pants. So you know we'll just be friends.

Acquaintances.  Well if you were dying I'd call the amberlamps if my battery wasn't dead.

No homo.

If you were we wouldn't be just friends!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I have decided that none of this is real.  This is like the Internet version of "Bigfoot Hunters" or whatever those various ghost/bigfoot cable shows are about.  A world in which a bunch of people have the time and energy to create this elaborate mythology to pull a ridiculous prank on others.  Because I like that world better than one where these people really exist as described.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:19:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I have decided that none of this is real. This is like the Internet version of "Bigfoot Hunters" or whatever those various ghost/bigfoot cable shows are about. A world in which a bunch of people have the time and energy to create this elaborate mythology to pull a ridiculous prank on others. Because I like that world better than one where these people really exist as described.
View Quote

You saw the pictures right?  I'm afraid this shit is as real as it gets.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:20:50 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually I saw this neckbeard themed film called Ruby Sparks. It was a sad study into a possessive controlling creep.

Mikhail

John Wayne

Miami JBT

Swedish

Ryan Gosling because he's just another user. Using me. Not responding after I asked pls respnd like a million times

XCR

Basically everybody in this thread. It just isn't going to happen. You aren't getting in my pants. So you know we'll just be friends.

Acquaintances.  Well if you were dying I'd call the amberlamps if my battery wasn't dead.

No homo.

Pfff... I'm a slut and a whore!

Just not for Discolite. But he can be my BFF.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:21:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No, after over five years with same avatar it was time for change.

I did it mostly to fuck with people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stop laughing, fix your avatar. It's been confusing me all day

The Angry Jew has spoken, and he has backup. I agree...fix your avatar. Or else we throw you to the neckbeards!

No, after over five years with same avatar it was time for change.

I did it mostly to fuck with people.

Well, okay...it is your avatar, after all. But I will now have to change my mental image (voice in head that "says" your comments) from thinking of you as a cool Swedish-accented Mr. T to hearing your comments delivered as an eighteenth century fop with a powdered wig...a proto-neckbeard, if you will. I will hear your comments in the voice of the royal twit in the castle (about to be married to the very large maiden) from the Monty Python Holy Grail movie..."But Fawther..."

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mikhail

John Wayne

Miami JBT

Swedish

XCR

Acquaintances. Well if you were dying I'd call the amberlamps if my battery wasn't dead.

No homo.

Pfff... I'm a slut and a whore!

Guilty!!!

Enjoy the friendzone status, Discolite
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:26:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"Actual science"

I SO want a lapdance from Marie Curie.
View Quote

"Hey, honey, I think we just discovered a new element.  It's hard enough to cut diamonds and it's in my pants."
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Owndizzle
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Owndizzle

She must be a whore.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure she's grateful he doesn't, otherwise she's have to scrub down with vionex.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love how he's too afraid to touch Summer Glau. She has the highest hot to nerd quotient of any girl he is like to meet.

I wonder if some of the scify actresses have a sort of NeckbeardPTSD/self esteem issues? Like "Holy cow, I have been to 87+ comicons, had my pictures taken with 587+ people at each comicon, and everyone of them refuses to even touch me. Is there something wrong with me?"

I'm pretty sure she's grateful he doesn't, otherwise she's have to scrub down with vionex.

There's a REASON Vionex liquid is sold in gallon jugs....
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because he was a traitor to the People's Party of .40 S&W. He didn't promote the People's Cartridge and insulted all that the Party stands for!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Since I currently lack the ability to formulate a proper rebuttal to your slanderous speak of a more powerful and superior round which was invented first and thus is recognized before and above any recognition the likes of a 10MM redheaded stepchild of a cartridge would ever receive I shall leave you with this to ponder.

Nana nana boo boo, stick your head in doo doo.

The People's Republic of .45ACP of spoken!

semiautomatic,

Supreme Leader of the .45ACP People's Republic

Official People's Party of .40 S&W Membership list and Party Duties[div style='FONT-SIZE: 16px']

[div style='FONT-SIZE: 16px']http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1635847_Official_People_s_Party_of__40_SandW_Membership_list_and_Party_Duties.html

Ho Lee Shit!!!  That's a real thing???

So why did BigPony get crossed off the list?

Because he was a traitor to the People's Party of .40 S&W. He didn't promote the People's Cartridge and insulted all that the Party stands for!

Because he promoted shotguns for HD?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Yup
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#14]
I friendzoned you all first but it doesn't matter.

"That day the friendzoned missiles littered the skies. No nation was spared. 6 billion people,  not getting laid ever all at once. We were all warned of the Devil's Game we played by harnessing the power of the Fedora.  But now it was too late.......then came the machines."

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Hey kiddo, are you trying to be cute - or does your reading comprehension really suck that badly?

See my sig line?

I have no idea when the pony cartoon came out, but I've had that avatar since 2004 - the pic was taken before that. That pic came about when my daughter made the startling (to her) revelation that her my little pink pony was actually engraved on the side of my Colt carbine.

http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/more-you-know.gif?w=650

Now, go home and get your fucking shinebox.

ETA: Here is the un-cropped pic:
http://home.comcast.net/~cjan99999/Colt_Pony2.JPG

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
nice avatar pony lover

Hey kiddo, are you trying to be cute - or does your reading comprehension really suck that badly?

See my sig line?

I have no idea when the pony cartoon came out, but I've had that avatar since 2004 - the pic was taken before that. That pic came about when my daughter made the startling (to her) revelation that her my little pink pony was actually engraved on the side of my Colt carbine.

So all those guys with overpriced Colt ARs are undercover Bronies???
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:20:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Would this constitute as a personal attack? Because if anyone made a comment like that about my kids I would!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
nice avatar pony lover

See my sig line?

you did it for your daughter, that's cool!  Very admirable

Just so happens she's all grown up and going to comic con events dressed like this....

http://www.geekologie.com/2012/07/17/cc-cosplay-2012-2.jpg

I guess she's not really daddy's little girl anymore huh?  

FYI...next time keep your attitude at bay

Would this constitute as a personal attack? Because if anyone made a comment like that about my kids I would!

In this case, I would applaud the use of the banhammer.....
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:20:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Mikhail
John Wayne
Miami JBT
Swedish
XCR

No homo.
View Quote

I'll always be here for you, m'gentleman
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:24:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'll always be here for you, m'gentleman
View Quote

Thanks, m'female humanoid.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#20]
This is the subculture that marxism creates.  Single mothers who feed off the state and traumatize their sons through shaming, abuse and controlling parenting raise sons who have nothing but animosity towards women.  The sons grow up with no male role models so they come up with that chivalry bullshit because it's the kind of behaviour their mothers demanded from them.  Limited exposure to their fathers (a man who can at least get laid) leaves them with little empathy and sociopathic tendencies.  All of them turn out to be atheists with a hardon for the state so of course marxism makes perfect sense to them, women need to be taken care of, etc.  Sickening, this is how societies fall apart.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:36:01 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:39:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:39:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote
You win the internet

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#24]

Wait, what's going on here?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Wait, what's going on here?
View All Quotes

I dont know, but I came
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:50:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:52:04 AM EDT
[#27]

what in the hell?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:54:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
You win the internet  
View All Quotes

I'd hoverhand the shit out them!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 11:56:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
It makes me feel normal.
View Quote

Right now there's a Cosplay convention in the town where I live. I have never felt so normal in my whole life.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:00:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well, okay...it is your avatar, after all. But I will now have to change my mental image (voice in head that "says" your comments) from thinking of you as a cool Swedish-accented Mr. T to hearing your comments delivered as an eighteenth century fop with a powdered wig...a proto-neckbeard, if you will. I will hear your comments in the voice of the royal twit in the castle (about to be married to the very large maiden) from the Monty Python Holy Grail movie..."But Fawther..."

View Quote

You should read my posts in this guy's voice:

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:00:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Right now there's a Cosplay convention in the town where I live. I have never felt so normal in my whole life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It makes me feel normal.

Little does arfcom know... Swede1896 is the Official Grand Master and is dressed as Mr. T.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:11:21 PM EDT
[#32]

A "Medieval" sword on "Legion" drive. Lulz!

Must have taken fat neckbeards advice on it being a quality self defense weapon. The plastic water bottles speak for themselves!

Good shoot!!!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:12:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

She must be a whore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Owndizzle

She must be a whore.

You know Longslide, that's actually the saddest part of the whole exchange.

That kid won't blame himself for being a creepy stalker weirdo. He will instead assign the blame to her, dismissing her as a slut/dumpster/bitch who only dates assholes. After all, anyone unable to appreciate his enlightened self must be mentally defective ... right? We can, in part, thank the "everybody gets a trophy" conditioning that these snowflakes have been exposed since they started filling their diapers. It makes introspection and self-improvement just about impossible. It is the reason why their self-loathing is buried so completely, obfuscated under neuroses that they identify as something else entirely - like a society that supposedly oppresses them for their belief system. Their convenient blindness all but assures that they'll never be able to use that self-loathing as a constructive catalyst to improve their station.

My Dad used to say that we are the single common denominator in all of our problems. He was right.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:20:45 PM EDT
[#34]

Jesus Christ!

Need that PD to come and train FSU PD... neckbeards galore!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

That kid won't blame himself for being a creepy stalker weirdo. He will instead assign the blame to her, dismissing her as a slut/dumpster/bitch who only dates assholes. After all, anyone unable to appreciate his enlightened self must be mentally defective ... right? We can, in part, thank the "everybody gets a trophy" conditioning that these snowflakes have been exposed since they started filling their diapers. It makes introspection and self-improvement just about impossible. It is the reason why their self-loathing is buried so completely, obfuscated under neuroses that they identify as something else entirely - like a society that supposedly oppresses them for their belief system. Their convenient blindness all but assures that they'll never be able to use that self-loathing as a constructive catalyst to improve their station.

My Dad used to say that we are the single common denominator in all of our problems. He was right.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Owndizzle

She must be a whore.

Well said.  Not everyone is special.  There are winners and there are losers.  You don't deserve something for nothing.  They fit perfectly into the socialist utopia the left is creating.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:26:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Tinfoil?  Screen name?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Tinfoil?  Screen name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Tinfoil?  Screen name?

Pretty sure thats LibertarianYankee or Zaminsky
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:28:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Little does arfcom know... Swede1896 is the Official Grand Master and is dressed as Mr. T.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It makes me feel normal.

No, I'm dressed like Hugh Laurie in Blackadder.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:30:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Holy shit. What a thread...lol.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:31:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Tinfoil?  Screen name?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Tinfoil?  Screen name?
About 87% of GD and 117% of cop bashers?

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#42]

How does a person sleep at night after taking advantage of somebody's misplaced feelings, generosity, and naivety? That's just fucking wrong. I sure as shit wouldn't be staying with a chick who accepted a fucking car from some guy she friend zoned.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:46:20 PM EDT
[#43]

Partisan Rock
Miami_JBT
XCRMonger
Mikhail_86
Swede1986
Ryan Gosling
Crash_Test_Dhimmi
mp9fan
Too many others.....

This thread, like all threads, will end.  And I will come here when few will. To remember our fallen in the neckbeard invasion.  So that heterosexuality and getting laid would not perish from the Earth, Guerrillas mostly Arfcommers, wrote the names of their lost on this rock.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:46:35 PM EDT
[#44]
What the hell did I just see?

A guy I used to work with always wore a stupid looking hat and a black vest (the type that is part of a  suit) no matter what else he was wearing. He stunk horribly and could not carry on a normal conversation.  He even had the scraggly unkempt attempt at a beard.  I now know what the hell was wrong with him.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:47:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Can I have supersized Summer?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Mikhail
John Wayne
Miami JBT
Swedish
XCR

No homo.
View Quote

Thank you, m'lady.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Wow. And I'm only on page 2.........

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
LOL @ this thread

Wow. And I'm only on page 2.........

Stop while you can.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4pmUNQE7llI/SawdTtHzcoI/AAAAAAAAHA0/E8Go4ds-8zQ/s400/snapshot20090302122627.jpg

Partisan Rock

Miami_JBT

XCRMonger

Mikhail_86

Swede1986

Ryan Gosling

Crash_Test_Dhimmi

Too many others.....
This thread, like all threads, will end.  And I will come here when few will. To remember our fallen in the neckbeard invasion.  So that heterosexuality and getting laid would not perish from the Earth, Guerrillas mostly Arfcommers, wrote the names of their lost on this rock.
View Quote

You made me spit beer all over my tablet!
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
https://whyohwhyfacebook.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/friendzone-level-infinite.jpg

How does a person sleep at night after taking advantage of somebody's misplaced feelings, generosity, and naivety? That's just fucking wrong. I sure as shit wouldn't be staying with a chick who accepted a fucking car from some guy she friend zoned.
View Quote

That's pretty epic.
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top