Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 70
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:53:56 AM EDT
[#1]
You could catch me in a West Virginia outhouse with Ryan Gosling in the sweaty throes of man on man relations with Ryan Gosling on a June day and it would still be no homo.  There would be nothing homo about it.  That smirk of his, those eyes, his golden hair, and his sensitivity to my needs.

Nothing homo there.  At all.

But y'all need to stop highjacking this thread making fun of fat kids in virginity crowns.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why. Did. I. Not. Listen. To. You.  

What the fuck is wrong with me!!!??

Can not be unseen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't type in "dakimakura for christmas" into Youtube.

Why. Did. I. Not. Listen. To. You.  

What the fuck is wrong with me!!!??

Can not be unseen.

It was funny, I typed in "dakimakura" into Youtube looking for funny vids and all these "Reactions to" videos came up for the vid in question.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:56:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You could catch me in a West Virginia outhouse with Ryan Gosling in the sweaty throes of man on man relations with Ryan Gosling on a June day and it would still be no homo.  There would be nothing homo about it.  That smirk of his, those eyes, his golden hair, and his sensitivity to my needs.

But y'all need to stop highjacking this thread making fun of fat kids in virginity crowns.

http://photos.laineygossip.com/articles/gosling-god-forgives-17jul13-16.jpg
View Quote

I'm starting to think you may be a little homo...

And you like .40 so yeah, homo
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:58:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

We get it. You want Ryan to man jam your brownie factory. .
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:58:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy shit what in the actual fuck
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:58:30 AM EDT
[#6]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the neckbeard ninja.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bbillyk

http://youtu.be/JxzVAc-hWPc

I hate to be that guy.. but he's doing it wrong.. the offhand dagger is more of a parry device, than a main attack piece. Yes you can get a few pokes in, but mainly its from the main hand supporting a longer blade. You have never played Epee until you throw in an electric dagger in to the mix.

holy fuck did I just neck beard..
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:59:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
These shit stains of society are pitiful creatures of loathing, nerd rage, and failure. They lack confidence and because of that will never get touch a woman let alone stick it inside her and get it wet. Their anger and hatred stems from a failure to have sex... that failure is their own lack of confidence. If they were confident they can approach a woman and either win or lose. If the win they get laid, if they lose they move on to the next gal.

I really think the only way I would approve of Obamacare is if the government opened up a School for Companionship... or to paraphrase Mal; a school for whoring. Having this shit bags getting laid wouls really stop the mass shootings. Yeah, stalking would go up but that is easier to deal with than mass shootings. The whores being stalked just shoot the neckbeard stalker. Problem solved, problem staying solved.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread took a turn somewhere, a turn to a place... a dark... dark place lol

I think I  understand who shoots up schools and movie theaters: dudes whose only physical contact is with a cartoon pillow.  This is some sad pathetic shit here.
These shit stains of society are pitiful creatures of loathing, nerd rage, and failure. They lack confidence and because of that will never get touch a woman let alone stick it inside her and get it wet. Their anger and hatred stems from a failure to have sex... that failure is their own lack of confidence. If they were confident they can approach a woman and either win or lose. If the win they get laid, if they lose they move on to the next gal.

I really think the only way I would approve of Obamacare is if the government opened up a School for Companionship... or to paraphrase Mal; a school for whoring. Having this shit bags getting laid wouls really stop the mass shootings. Yeah, stalking would go up but that is easier to deal with than mass shootings. The whores being stalked just shoot the neckbeard stalker. Problem solved, problem staying solved.

I think they just need testosterone injections.  They all seem to have high-pitched voices and boobs and lack the ability to grow a real beard.  Laying off the Mountain Dew and Cheetos and hitting the gym wouldn't hurt either.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:02:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Why, so they can hover fuck m'lady?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread has mass shooting written all over it. Someone please buy these guys a prostitute.

Why, so they can hover fuck m'lady?
I wonder if one grabbed hold of their junk would they let it happen or would they retract. I'm guessing 85% retract.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:03:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You could catch me in a West Virginia outhouse with Ryan Gosling in the sweaty throes of man on man relations with Ryan Gosling on a June day and it would still be no homo. There would be nothing homo about it. That smirk of his, those eyes, his golden hair, and his sensitivity to my needs.

Nothing homo there. At all.

I'd be willing to let the Gosling thing slide but .40???  Homo

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:06:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Hell is overflowing! And Satan is sending his dead to us! Why? Because...you watch My Little Pony. You wear fedoras. You have man-on-man relations fantasies about Ryan Gosling; dakimakuras for Christmas! How do you think God will judge you? Well, friends, now we know. When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:07:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Ryan shoots .40....
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The guy likes to fuck and get fucked by pillows... Yup. Let me off. I WANT OFF OF THIS WORLD.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:11:12 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Ryan shoots .40....
View Quote

No Ryan likes pussy, he is not a pussy
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:11:53 AM EDT
[#16]
So, to tie the goose story with the Ryan Gosling development I give you this.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Enemy of the State!

The People's Party of .40 S&W will not tolerate such insults.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
You are what you eat, no?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ryan shoots .40....

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:14:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

just replace this "Blissfully ignorant Colt KoolAid drinker...with "NOT A FUCKING BRONY"

I thought you were a brony as well (sorry), too many of them flaming around here not to think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No offense dude, but your avatar always made me think you were one of the bronies.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.

No offense taken brother, and I appreciate your candor

The militant weirdos who enjoy that little girls cartoon have ruined my beloved avatar. Part of me thinks I should change it, but the other part says fuck it, it's just the Internet.

just replace this "Blissfully ignorant Colt KoolAid drinker...with "NOT A FUCKING BRONY"

I thought you were a brony as well (sorry), too many of them flaming around here not to think so.

CJan's comments never read ("felt" or sounded in my head) remotely bronyish, and the brony avatars all tend to be cartoony, not a pic of the actual toy, let alone the toy with other objects, especially a real gun. Did not know what was up with his avatar, but never really typecast him for it. The explanation makes a lot of sense, and is a cool correlation between his daughter's fave toy at the time and the connection she found to her dad's fave "toy." It's cute and meaningful for him, and really not our business. Besides, it is easy to recognize!

(And based on your reasoning navvet (avatar = hobby / lifestyle?), I will now imagine your posts are made in the breaks during the action when they let you out of your gimp suit for a moment before you have to return to "business" ...okay, maybe not--too disturbing that way.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ryan shoots .40....

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:16:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ryan Gooseling?

"I'll give that Ryan a good Gooseling... get his head back in the drawer!"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you have to keep saying "no homo" while you are telling someone you would engage in blatantly homo acts...

Actually, there's your goose-in-dresser story, JW777... Just compile a list of all the "no homo" homo Ryan Gosling posts.

Ryan Gooseling?

"I'll give that Ryan a good Gooseling... get his head back in the drawer!"

PERFECT.

You just forgot the magic words "no homo".
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:16:44 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ryan shoots .40....

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The guy likes to fuck and get fucked by pillows... Yup. Let me off. I WANT OFF OF THIS WORLD.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just watched it.  I....
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:18:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You could catch me in a West Virginia outhouse with Ryan Gosling in the sweaty throes of man on man relations with Ryan Gosling on a June day and it would still be no homo. There would be nothing homo about it. That smirk of his, those eyes, his golden hair, and his sensitivity to my needs.

Enemy of the State!

The People's Republic of .45ACP does not recognize your nanny state.  Stand down Sir!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:19:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

CJan's comments never read ("felt" or sounded in my head) remotely bronyish, and the brony avatars all tend to be cartoony, not a pic of the actual toy, let alone the toy with other objects, especially a real gun. Did not know what was up with his avatar, but never really typecast him for it. The explanation makes a lot of sense, and is a cool correlation between his daughter's fave toy at the time and the connection she found to her dad's fave "toy." It's cute and meaningful for him, and really not our business. Besides, it is easy to recognize!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
No offense dude, but your avatar always made me think you were one of the bronies.  I'm sure I'm not the only one.

No offense taken brother, and I appreciate your candor

The militant weirdos who enjoy that little girls cartoon have ruined my beloved avatar. Part of me thinks I should change it, but the other part says fuck it, it's just the Internet.

I thought he was a brony too.  He has a purple toy horse in his avatar.  Sorry CJan
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:20:13 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ryan shoots .40....

http://www.nerdlikeyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ryan-gosling-hey-girl-meme.jpg

Damn, think I found my pickup line as soon as this divorce is finalized!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:20:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I do. Maria T.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s241.photobucket.com/user/kemays/media/34411044_zps95f21805.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff35/kemays/34411044_zps95f21805.jpg</a>

I do. Maria T.

At least you didn't say "Ryan Gosling.  (no homo)."
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:21:07 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Enemy of the State!

The People's Republic of .45ACP does not recognize your nanny state.  Stand down Sir!

Silence fiefs! Bow down to your king, your almighty warlord of 10mm!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
At first I thought I had an absolute hatred for Hipsters. Like I would round them up and send them to happy camp hatred. I mean look at them... LOOK AT THEM! Egotistical faggoty douchbags with a propensity for shitty music and Pabst Blue Ribbon.

http://dreamlandapparel.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/hipster.jpg

http://cdn.antiquiet.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/vice_trend_guide-468x313.jpg
Such an odd creature of Beta Male except for one thing. They're skinny and have female members of their little odd subculture. They get laid, chase skirt, live outside of Mom's basement, have jobs, and while stupid still can become productive members of society once they grow out of their faggoty stage.

The neckbeard though... he is a failure at everyhing. Fat, unkempt, useless, has no females except for Waifu pillows, and will fall further into the rabbit hole of slagging meatsacks of shitty fuck ups.

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r59/sRdennyCrane/AAA%20folder/249515__UNOPT__safe_photo_human_plushie_fedora_51242b9a7f123b6895000914jpg_zps74af92cc.jpg

http://38.media.tumblr.com/a7712dac4313ed7850a20de1ebd2f9a3/tumblr_n8xdpfvuKx1syqltto1_500.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yIpYATy.png

http://kickfailure.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/equestria_masterkey_02.png

Yeah, they're doomed to the suck start or becoming sexual internet predators.

View Quote

I've been friends with goths, punks, metal heads, ravers, hipsters and all have their positives and negatives but neckbeard culture has pretty much no redeeming qualities.  At least with the goths you can drink and listen to Clan of Xymox and scam on the cute chick wearing a lace corset.  Same with the metal heads, punks, ravers, etc... They're social creatures.

Neckbeards aren't even good at being nerds... nerds at least have female counterparts and are actually smart.  Beards got nothin but Mt. Dew, m'waifu pillows and trilby hats.  If they wanted to dress like dandys they should just be Steampunks but I don't know if even Steampunks want to deal with them.  There should be a big brother program for just neckbeards or treatment clinics.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:24:06 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ryan shoots .40....

http://www.nerdlikeyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/ryan-gosling-hey-girl-meme.jpg

Damn, think I found my pickup line as soon as this divorce is finalized!
If Ryan Gosling said it, it must work.  No homo.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#34]
It is perfectly heterosexual to enjoy the company of Ryan Gosling, shoot .40 Sexy & Wild, and abscond to Nights in Rodanthe.

Philistines.  Ryan Gosling is better than twenty fat filipino hookers. You all know it.   The neckbeard plague has merely clouded your judgment.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:24:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Reading this thread.... has finallly allowed me to realise what my disgusting roommate is. But showering has nothing to do with it. He shower's daily.... but he NEVER washes his clothing. The was our apartment is setup I have to share a shower with him. He has had the same 2 towels in there since we moved in 2 years ago, he has NEVER washed them and after he takes a shower and uses them the bathroom smells horrid. Its coming from the towels and clothing he wears.... Which I douse with cleaning products every chance I get.

Only two more weeks!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There were signs everywhere reminding attendees to please shower - with soap - daily, and deodorant is a big plus. This is something that really ought to go without saying, but my understanding is that those signs are SOP at cons. Because they need to be.

My point is, all this shit is EVERYWHERE in these subcultures. Asscrack, stench, obesity, shitty beards, stupid hats, treatment of women as sacred but entirely sexual objects there to be observed and worshiped but never touched, sexualization of things that really shouldn't be sexualized (like cartoon ponies). By no means is it everybody, but it's the highest concentration in the world. If that's where you spend a decent portion of your life, you become inured, or begin to participate, or have a day of realization and become horrified

Holy shit Seriously?

And that is freaking horrifying. My daughter has gone to a couple of those "Comic Con" events with some of her girlfriends. They dress up in steam punk outfits - goggles, pith helmets, corsets ... the whole thing. I call them the Airship Pirates, after the Abney Park song.

ETA: Maybe it's time to put my foot down and stop letting her go.

Reading this thread.... has finallly allowed me to realise what my disgusting roommate is. But showering has nothing to do with it. He shower's daily.... but he NEVER washes his clothing. The was our apartment is setup I have to share a shower with him. He has had the same 2 towels in there since we moved in 2 years ago, he has NEVER washed them and after he takes a shower and uses them the bathroom smells horrid. Its coming from the towels and clothing he wears.... Which I douse with cleaning products every chance I get.

Only two more weeks!

and blergghhh...I'm only on p10 or 11 and there are 18 pages of this stuff??? I may not make it to the "end"  

(I'll swear you can almost smell some of these photo subjects. )
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#37]

Hey girl want to feel some real power between your legs?

Hop on my bike and I'll take you where that can happen.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:30:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm offended by your efforts to make this thread about Ryan Gosling instead of continuing down the unimaginable hole of sadness that is the neckbeard/brony/etc...ironically the only hole they will ever be in until they're buried.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It is perfectly heterosexual to enjoy the company of Ryan Gosling, shoot .40 Sexy & Wild, and abscond to Nights in Rodanthe.

Philistines.  Ryan Gosling is better than twenty fat filipino hookers. You all know it.   The neckbeard plague has merely clouded your judgment.

I'm offended by your efforts to make this thread about Ryan Gosling instead of continuing down the unimaginable hole of sadness that is the neckbeard/brony/etc...ironically the only hole they will ever be in until they're buried.

Keep and open mind please.
because without Ryan Gosling this thread would slam shut ever female pair of legs in the world.

I'm thinking of how History will judge us.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:31:03 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Do athiests get buried?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

No no, you misunderstand ... or perhaps I should have been more clear.

I'm not worried about some guy groping her - she and her friends would nip that shit right in the bud.

I'm worried about her getting MRSA, lice, rabies, or Lyme disease from some malodorous skeve wearing a fedora, or a Bugs Bunny costume
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
REALLY? stop letting her go to the only place we know for a fact the guys wont touch her???

speed

No no, you misunderstand ... or perhaps I should have been more clear.

I'm not worried about some guy groping her - she and her friends would nip that shit right in the bud.

I'm worried about her getting MRSA, lice, rabies, or Lyme disease from some malodorous skeve wearing a fedora, or a Bugs Bunny costume

Hence the NO TOUCHING THE TALENT stipulation that the con-goers are so familiar with. (Those poor actresses!)

I do think it is funny the hoverhand is probably so entrenched in them they use it automatically in any photo situation
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:34:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:34:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Holy shit. We haven't had a thread like this since Kitwulfen's magical adventure. All that's missing now is the equivalent of a goose-in-dresser story.
View Quote

Did you miss the pony buttplug pics a couple pages back?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:35:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Do athiests get buried?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do athiests get buried?

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:37:22 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#45]
This thread kind of makes me kind of glad I don't own a fedora hat anymore...
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
A true gentleman carries a blade, sir. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.
View Quote

Please.  A true gentleman carries a sword-cane.  AND looks like an anime drawing.

OR, at a minimum, teaches m'son about class at an early age:
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:43:05 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View Quote

You're a girl, thus, cant be a neckbeard
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:46:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

One timeout, one near-ban, a seizure, and dozens of scarred lives sobbing quietly at the sunset of a once great nation. They said before the final light, "'Twas neither hordes of savages, nor a coup of office - the eagle was slain by MLP's furry, machine-washable orifice."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I stopped at page 8, I think I had a seizure

One timeout, one near-ban, a seizure, and dozens of scarred lives sobbing quietly at the sunset of a once great nation. They said before the final light, "'Twas neither hordes of savages, nor a coup of office - the eagle was slain by MLP's furry, machine-washable orifice."

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:47:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeees this is true, but I feel like there's a horrible stigma around the hat style now.  A stigma that makes my skin crawl
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's called a dakimakura, or daki for short.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is this anime pillow out in public shit real life?
Yes  

I just Google imaged "waifu pillow".    

It's called a dakimakura, or daki for short.

How. Do. You. Know...this?
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top