Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Bad ass!

Peddler Of Cheap Insignificant Memories  

I love that

better than "who the hell buys this shit? enabler of hoarders" that my wife calls me

Is that an actual book ? As I soo need it

you  my friend on the other hand are surely in need of a 1991 Church lady WITH TAG!!!!

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:22:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

You don't get lost in Ryan Goslings eyes

View Quote
Is that you carnik con?

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:23:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Bad ass!
I love that

better than "who the hell buys this shit? enabler of hoarders" that my wife calls me

Here's the cover.

you  my friend on the other hand are surely in need of a 1991 Church lady WITH TAG!!!!

http://i62.tinypic.com/2kk1l5.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bad ass!
I love that

Here's the cover.

isn't that special..
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:24:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

You just put this thread in a whole new light for me.

Thanks Fugitive!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You know, for the rest of my life, I now know that I will NEVER be the most pathetic human in history. So, I got that going for me.

You just put this thread in a whole new light for me.

Thanks Fugitive!
I was reading, and intending to post that I feel a lot better about myself. But Fugitive's words are far more eloquent than my own.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:26:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:28:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:29:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Is that you carnik con?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that you carnik con?

No....no. I just wanted to see something besides neckbeards.
I am totally not gay. Totally.

I just feel like history will condemn us if we don't have Ryan Gosling in this thread. Legit no homo.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:29:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I just feel like history will condemn us if we don't have Ryan Gosling in this thread. Legit no homo.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PcWOUwZCwD8/Te5Qg1xvTyI/AAAAAAAAAWE/6462Zz4rDMI/s1600/Ryan_Gosling_GQ_Dec14_10.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that you carnik con?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PcWOUwZCwD8/Te5Qg1xvTyI/AAAAAAAAAWE/6462Zz4rDMI/s1600/Ryan_Gosling_GQ_Dec14_10.jpg

keep going... almost...there.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:32:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Gosling in a fedora!

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:35:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that you carnik con?

They're talkin' about you, boy. But you're still the same
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:35:55 AM EDT
[#11]
One of the guys you posted up in here is a friend of mine, but I won't say which one. We  went to highschool together and enlisted together in 2003, but he got kicked out in 2012 for 2x DUIs. He was a Special Forces 18E with several deployments to Iraq/Stan. He's a neckbeard then and now, fedora and all He was always nerdy and into all the weird sci-fi/metal stuff. He cracks me up on Facebook. I still have no idea how he was able to complete SFQC, but he damn sure did I went to his beret ceremony at Bragg in 08.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:36:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

his face is not symmetric..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No homo but....

You don't get lost in Ryan Goslings eyes, you just find a new place to live.
No Homo.

https://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/Ryan-Gosling.jpg

his face is not symmetric..

Excellent point!

2/10: Would not bang!

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:38:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that you carnik con?

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:41:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Ryan Gosling really is a dreamboat. No homo.
He can park in my garage anyday.  No Homo. Literal garage.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:45:11 AM EDT
[#15]

I'm okay with everything in this picture.  Everything.
Because Ryan Gosling
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:47:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Anime mousepad boobs.

ALso, I cant tell if this is a parody, or if its serious
http://www.reddit.com/r/neckbeardrights
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:48:44 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

I've got three of these on backorder and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:49:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Because it is a McDonalds one

I feel dirty that I know that but there is money to be made selling this shit on ebay to these "people"
sold off a pretty big lot of it I got at a garage sale a couple months ago

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruising this thread, daughter (4.5 yo) sees the uncropped photo and asked, "Why does Flower have real hair and a fake tail?" I told her I would ask you....  

Thanks, jerk, I'm choking here

No idea about her question though - I'll ask my daughter to get in touch with your daughter.
Because it is a McDonalds one

I feel dirty that I know that but there is money to be made selling this shit on ebay to these "people"
sold off a pretty big lot of it I got at a garage sale a couple months ago

So, you NeckBeard NeckBeard paraphernalia.  

Thats Fucked up, Squared, dude.  

I guess someone has to do it.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 1:51:38 AM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes

Link?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:00:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

anime is fucking stupid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
When I was eleven years old humping a pillow, I really wish I would've thought of selling hump-pillows. I'd be sofa king rich.

Fucking exactly!      Do they have the handcrafted, double stitched hole like the plush Pony?        If not, maybe we still have time.   Anyone know a good patent lawyer?  

Sorry XCR, but the anime girls are Hot.    Don't get me wrong, your cartoon crush is hot too, but in a more domineering way.  

This has been a great thread.   Even the guys who took it way too seriously, have managed to add a great deal of entertainment value.  . So thank you Mr. NeckBeard, and Mr. Way too cool to be a NeckBeard.       You made this day a good one.  

anime is fucking stupid

You could have been the Godess of Anime, worshiped by legions of NeckBeards from here to Tokyo.

If only you had embraced your true potential.    
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:02:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Link?
View All Quotes
It's not gay if it's Gosling.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:13:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 2:58:21 AM EDT
[#23]

I got through all 16 pages of this thread and could not have summarized it better myself.  

Subcultures...  Weird shit.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:14:29 AM EDT
[#24]
View Quote

That movie is so painful to watch at times.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:22:45 AM EDT
[#25]

Some factory worker in Hong Kong is thinking "WTF America?!"
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:35:25 AM EDT
[#26]
This thread is just getting weirder and weirder.

I think i am out lol.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:49:13 AM EDT
[#27]
Thanks a fucking lot arfcom, my gf isn't talking to me because of this thread and my neighbors think I'm a freak.

Earlier tonight I was sitting at home browsing arfcom, waiting for my gf to get off work and was blissfully ignorant to what was about to happen in my happy little life because of YOU demented fucks.  I start reading this thread and happen to notice that a bunch of the pics have cringechannel.com on the bottom of them, so I go there to see what it is.   As I'm clicking through some weird (and I admit, funny) pics, she happens to walk in the door.

When she walked in, I got up and went to help her carry some groceries in, and didn't even think about what was on the screen.  As I go to help her, she looks at me with the weirdest "Who are you?" look I've ever gotten.  Stupid, ignorant, puzzled me asks if she's ok and she can't get through even half of a sentence to tell me what's wrong.  Completely confused, I did the worst thing I could - I asked what was wrong with her.  "What's wrong with ME??  WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?  I should ask you the same thing!"  I happen to notice that she's looking across the room at the computer screen

Realizing what's just happened, I tried to explain, but she won't listen.  She just kept yelling at me "There's no explanation for that!"  "I don't wanna hear it!"  Then, I did the only thing that could make the situation worse - I started laughing. I was laughing so hard I couldn't tell her how I had come across that wonderful piece of work on the computer screen.  Have you ever laughed so hard you couldn't speak and your gut hurt?  It was that kind of laugh - and it did NOT help the situation.

At one point,  she screams at me "What are you some kind of god damned sexual deviant?" loud enough I'm SURE my neighbors heard her.  

And, for those of you that are wondering, this is the picture that was on the screen:

ETA:
<snip>  Sorry, I don't wanna get banned.  Just imagine a long, brightly colored my little pony tail made into a buttplug so you can pretend your girl is a pony when you're plowing her from behind.  Google image search "Reignbow pony plugs" if you really wanna see it.  Go ahead, I dare you.  You just can't un-see things like that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 3:53:26 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Thanks a fucking lot arfcom, my gf isn't talking to me because of this thread and my neighbors think I'm a freak.

Earlier tonight I was sitting at home browsing arfcom, waiting for my gf to get off work and was and blissfully ignorant to what was about to happen in my happy little life because of YOU demented fucks.  I start reading this thread and happen to notice that a bunch of the pics have cringechannel.com on the bottom of them, so I go there to see what it is.   As I'm clicking through some weird (and I admit, funny) pics, she happens to walk in the door.

When she walked in, I got up and went to help her carry some groceries in, and didn't even think about what was on the screen.  As I go to help her, she looks at me with the weirdest "Who are you?" look I've ever gotten.  Stupid, ignorant, puzzled me asks if she's ok and she can't get through even half of a sentence to tell me what's wrong.  Completely confused, I did the worst thing I could - I asked what was wrong with her.  "What's wrong with ME??  WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!?  I should ask you the same thing!"  I happen to notice that she's looking across the room at the computer screen

Realizing what's just happened, I tried to explain, but she won't listen.  She just kept yelling at me "There's no explanation for that!"  "I don't wanna hear it!"  Then, I did the only thing that could make the situation worse - I started laughing. I was laughing so hard I couldn't tell her how I had come across that wonderful piece of work on the computer screen.  Have you ever laughed so hard you couldn't speak and your gut hurt?  It was that kind of laugh - and it did NOT help the situation.

At one point,  she screams at me "What are you some kind of god damned sexual deviant?" loud enough I'm SURE my neighbors heard her.  
And, for those of you that are wondering, this is the picture that was on the screen:

http://i0.wp.com/www.cringechannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/10009307_682481675127225_1824816526_n.jpg?resize=640%2C670
View Quote

say what?

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:29:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Earlier tonight I was sitting at home browsing arfcom, waiting for my gf to get off work and was and blissfully ignorant to what was about to happen in my happy little life because of YOU demented fucks.  I start reading this thread and happen to notice that a bunch of the pics have cringechannel.com on the bottom of them, so I go there to see what it is.   As I'm clicking through some weird (and I admit, funny) pics, she happens to walk in the door.

http://i0.wp.com/www.cringechannel.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/10009307_682481675127225_1824816526_n.jpg?resize=640%2C670
View Quote

. . . . . . thats enough internet for the night
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:31:20 AM EDT
[#30]
ibtpbpl

(in before the pony butt plug lock)
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Ibtl

It may be time to shave....
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 4:58:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Some of those were taken in Russia,  iirc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread took a turn somewhere, a turn to a place... a dark... dark place lol

I think I  understand who shoots up schools and movie theaters: dudes whose only physical contact is with a cartoon pillow.  This is some sad pathetic shit here.

I think I can understand why some of them suck start a shotgun. From the Reddit neckbeard lair thread:
http://i.imgur.com/LVKvo.jpg

Honestly, how could someone who wasn't profoundly mentally ill live like that?

I'm not trying to be smarmy - I really want to know. That ... is ... fucked ... up

Some of those were taken in Russia,  iirc.

Neckbeardski?
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:05:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://warosu.org/data/fa/img/0070/10/1380846615993.jpg

Re-posting to really really emphasize the two chicks behind him!
View Quote

I wonder what caliber hollowpoint he'll was his mouth out with in a few years.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:10:31 AM EDT
[#34]
I was a good run until the pony plugs
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:21:50 AM EDT
[#35]
...in?

HELL YEAH, LIKE A PONY BUTTPLUG!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:44:33 AM EDT
[#36]

LOL, I think I know that guy!

speed
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:50:21 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

ROFL

AND CUT!!!!

speed
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 5:54:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Snip because you should know better.
View Quote

My girlfriend wouldn't even bat an eye if she saw I was looking at that. Maybe if it was a midget and there was a real horse involved...Maybe.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:05:21 AM EDT
[#39]
Well, now I've seen a pony buttplug.

I think it must be past my bedtime.

Goodnight, Arfcom.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:06:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Lol
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 6:38:05 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I don't know why but that just about made me piss my pants
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I don't know why but that just about made me piss my pants

Same here.  I'm fucking dying over here.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Earlier tonight I was sitting at home browsing arfcom, waiting for my gf to get off work and was blissfully ignorant to what was about to happen in my happy little life because of YOU demented fucks.  I start reading this thread and happen to notice that a bunch of the pics have cringechannel.com on the bottom of them, so I go there to see what it is.   As I'm clicking through some weird (and I admit, funny) pics, she happens to walk in the door.

ETA:
<snip>  Sorry, I don't wanna get banned.  Just imagine a long, brightly colored my little pony tail made into a buttplug so you can pretend your girl is a pony when you're plowing her from behind.  Google image search "Reignbow pony plugs" if you really wanna see it.  Go ahead, I dare you.  You just can't un-see things like that.
View Quote

Meh.

If a plug spooked her she wasn't a keeper anyway.

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Originally Posted

By AndrewS:

Is this anime pillow out in public shit real life?

http://i.imgur.com/L07YQNe.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rtr1D.gif  
This thread has been a progression from funny to gross to complete wtf to depression.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:17:00 AM EDT
[#44]

All the girls in the back are laughing at him. Fucking people!!!! I was somewhat geeky in high school because I read Star Wars and Tom Clancy novels but holy hell. I still chased skirt and got laid in high school. I dressed normally, did normal stuff, and pretty much succeeded in my teenage years.

This kid.... will be fapping to MLP porn while overdosing to Mountain Dew and Mavrick 88.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:18:38 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
Bhawawawa!

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:24:37 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

With gas.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So....Nobody else is down for shooting anime pillows?
Tannerite

With gas.

And a road flare.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:25:46 AM EDT
[#47]
HOLY SHIT.................................

And I'm only at the end of page 1
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:43:27 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote

It just gets worse.

Then BAMN....Ryan Gosling out of motherfucking nowhere.  

Oh and something about XCR being a silica pack.  

Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:43:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

A wonderful world awaits you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#50]
This is outstanding.
Page / 70
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top