BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy has no skills at starting a womens ON switch.  

http://www.backstageviral.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/difference-between-men-and-women7.jpg

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I feel for him.

Nobody asks why he is passive aggressive like that. Probably because he has tried to bring up the subject several times before and been shot down each time or otherwise made to believe he has the problem and everything is okay.

I was in a relationship that was very similar once. I don't know how many times I brought it up in a civil "I want this to work" manner only to be told I have the problem and that there was nothing wrong. After awhile I acted out too and was told that I was being childish and my actions were uncalled for.

Honestly, I didn't know what else to do at that point.

View Quote

As a person that has also been in this situation, I know exactly why he did this. My situation was to the point I flat out told her that either she puts out, or I will go find someone who will.  It wasn't until my wife got off birth control that she realized how right I was. She flat out told me, "when I was on the pill, I didn't even wanted to be touched." she has apologize extensively and has made it up to me.

It's a shame I did loose 4 years of being happy in my marriage because of a fucking pill.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#3]
No Sex for those reasons?
That's grounds for divorce in my book.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:43:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Or he's already fo'ed, she got on a plane for a 10 day business trip outside the country and he's not answering the phone.

Kharn
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sounds like he was building a case for a divorce.  He should have kept that document and share it with his lawyer if they were in a contested state.
Or he's already fo'ed, she got on a plane for a 10 day business trip outside the country and he's not answering the phone.

Kharn

Back when I was still married my Wife got on a plane and went to Taiwan for an entire summer and wondered why I never answered her emails or phone calls.
By then...I was preparing for my divorce.

Wiomen are like that: They use the denial or granting of Sex as a Tool for control.
They also weaponize the kids.

Never getting married again. Not worth it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I shall just quote myself from the last time this came up.

To all the men that think women value money more than anything else, I feel really sorry for you.

You either surround yourself with nothing but whores (and if that's the case, what a hell of a thing to say about your mother, wife, and/or daughters ), or you have such low self esteem that you think your most redeeming quality is your wallet.

Either way, what a sad way to go through life.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:46:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I feel for him. Im in the same boat at 26. The day I got married my wife stop trying at work so she cant hold a job, doesnt cook or clean worth a fuck, and stays up till 2 every morning so I seldom sleep with her much because I get up for work at 4.

We get along great but she is lazier than a shoebox full of dog shit.
View Quote

Eject! Better a little financial pain now than a lot later!
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:48:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/5ZBKZE0.jpg

To all the men that think women value money more than anything else, I feel really sorry for you.

You either surround yourself with nothing but whores (and if that's the case, what a hell of a thing to say about your mother, wife, and/or daughters ), or you have such low self esteem that you think your most redeeming quality is your wallet.

Women value security. Sometimes that's in the form of money.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:51:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Did you read all the way down the page?

They haven't been together since he sent her the email.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#9]
If he thinks it's bad now wait until there are kids.   My 2yo is the worlds biggest cockblock.  I am going to take my revenge when he is a teenager.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:52:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Value, yes.

Value more than anything else, to the point that she is willing to trade sex for money? Whore. Quite literally.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:55:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Value, yes.

Value more than anything else, to the point that she is willing to trade sex for money? Whore. Quite literally.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Value, yes.

Survival.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 3:59:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Survival.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Value, yes.

Survival.

Perhaps. But conversely, a man can choose not to surround himself with whores and/or develop redeeming qualities other than his wallet. If a man is with a whore, it's either because he chooses to be or feels he can do no better. My statement stands. Either is a sad way to go through life.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:00:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'll fuckin' c'ya!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I feel for him. Im in the same boat at 26. The day I got married my wife stop trying at work so she cant hold a job, doesnt cook or clean worth a fuck, and stays up till 2 every morning so I seldom sleep with her much because I get up for work at 4.

I'll fuckin' c'ya!

Eject the fuck out of that.  They've got to have much much more to lose than you.  Always marry a woman that makes 2-3x what you make.  And in today's female-work-centered society there's a good bet that's going to be the norm soon.  That's just how it is an OK bet.  And even then I'd wrap all my assets up in a trust so if it did go south she'd get jack-all.  Best of luck, but I'm going to marry if I ever do at like late 30's early 40's and it's going to be to someone that has a proven track record work wise, and someone that has the same if not more than me to lose.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I'd say that was a NON-spread sheet, maybe a "fail to spread" sheet.

Mine would read the exact opposite
View Quote

nobody likes a bragger
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:13:21 PM EDT
[#15]
that's hilarious!  

I know I'm going to take shit for this, but if a woman is going to deny sex,   then she shouldn't be able to say anything if the husband picks up a rental on the side.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:15:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Not sure what good wedding vows are anymore.
View Quote

vows cut both ways.  a lot of wives seem to think that being married means husbands run around and do shit and wives don't need to do anything.

my marriage, sadly, is headed in this direction slowly....
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Was it Zhukov? He's pretty big on spreadsheets.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:20:00 PM EDT
[#18]
I think that the guy has broken up with/left her and the spread sheet was the notification of that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#19]
The first 7 years of my marriage was only about half as bad as that.  Then my wife switched from the two hormone birth control to the single hormone one.  That fixed her up right good.  

Any of you guys dealing with women like this who are on the two hormone pill, get them to switch.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:35:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Perhaps. But conversely, a man can choose not to surround himself with whores and/or develop redeeming qualities other than his wallet. If a man is with a whore, it's either because he chooses to be or feels he can do no better. My statement stands. Either is a sad way to go through life.
View Quote

Or women,  perhaps,  shouldn't use that value as an object of desire?

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I don't think he literally asked for it.  The article says those are all the times he tried to initiate.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What, he asks if she will have sex with him? Rip her panties off and throw in bed

Non-consent is best consent!

If she doesn't want it, she won't open up for you, but she'll want it. What a fucking mood kill asking Mrs wife, may we have intercourse now?

I don't think he literally asked for it.  The article says those are all the times he tried to initiate.

Should have been finished before she had time to say she's too tired then.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:42:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Lack of sex will destroy a marriage.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#23]
“This is a side of him I have never seen before,” she added. “Bitter, immature, full of hatred.”
View Quote

Spoken like a woman who doesn't understand her part in this drama, and probably never will.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:47:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't think it literally meant he said "hey do you want to have sex?"  That would be awkward as fuck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What kind of soft cock 'asks' for sex every day?

Thats a pretty unsexy way to initiate sex.

I don't think it literally meant he said "hey do you want to have sex?"  That would be awkward as fuck.

Haven't been married long have you?

After say 10-15 years you CAN just say "hey, you wanna?"

Sure there is romance too, but sometimes you cut to the chase.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Apparently she feels 'gross' a lot.
View Quote

She has her boyfriend's man-gravy all over her insides and doesn't want him to notice?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

The key to a happy, lasting marriage is the three Fs.

Should be well fed, well financed and well fucked.  If that is happening ain't nobody getting divorced.  

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:53:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/5ZBKZE0.jpg

HA!  I was just going to post that.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:53:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#29]
The only way Im only getting it three times in a month is if I only see my woman one time in a month....
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 4:58:07 PM EDT
[#30]
if you look at the spreadsheet...he pretty much asks her almost everyday for sex.  my wife would say no if I asked everyday lol
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:00:27 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right?  I guess the guy should have said "Here, let me forever sacrifice my needs and sanity as well as the health of our relationship upon the altar of your insecurity, Princess."

If you aren't sweaty and tousled after sex, maybe even bruised up a bit , you aren't doing it right.......

I'm guessing she should have told the guy that she didn't like sweat, exercise, or sex at all BEFORE the marriage.  They never do though.  Imagine that.

Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#32]
If someone goes year after year like this then a woman should expect this and a divorce.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:05:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

My ex denied me love, even holding hands, for the last four years of our marriage.

Four and a half if you count the time the divorce was going on.

I'm not saying I approve of Sharia style rules, but I sure as fuck understand them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The good ones don't. Nor do they tolerate being treated as such.

Which is why I say men that don't want to date or marry whores should surround themselves with a better class of women.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:06:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Which is why I say men that don't want to date or marry whores should surround themselves with a better class of women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both are at fault.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But did you see my counterpoint?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:12:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

She's avoiding you for some reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

no fucking way id deal with that shit.    

She's avoiding you for some reason.

Probably because she doesn't want to have sex.  But I wonder who she's chatting with on the computer at 2 am?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
26yrs old and already frigid?  Eject yesterday.
View Quote

She isn't frigid.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:19:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

She isn't frigid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
26yrs old and already frigid?  Eject yesterday.

She isn't frigid.

Just smells.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:23:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Three times out of a month, at 26?  Fuck that noise.
View Quote

3x a month? That's pretty good. Wonder what his secret is?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Both are at fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both are at fault.

Yes indeed. I agree.

However, an item only has the value someone is willing to pay for it. If there isn't a buyer, the seller is SOL. So quit paying, and quit surrounding yourself with women that demand payment.

ETA: The opposite side of that is that people can only buy what you're willing to sell. If women don't want to be treated as whores, then they shouldn't trade sex for things they want. And the good women don't.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:25:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#44]
pics of wife?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:27:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Yes indeed. I agree.

However, an item only has the value someone is willing to pay for it. If there isn't a buyer, the seller is SOL. So quit paying, and quit surrounding yourself with women that demand payment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both are at fault.

Yes indeed. I agree.

Quit offering it, and people won't buy it.

See how that works?
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

She has her boyfriend's man-gravy all over her insides and doesn't want him to notice?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, that's my take. She was having her needs furnished elsewhere.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

See how that works?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Both are at fault.

Yes indeed. I agree.

See how that works?

You quoted before my edit, but as I've pointed out, the good ones don't. So if your solution to turning women on is to reach for your wallet, you've already excluded the ones that won't tolerate that treatment from your prospective list of women.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:42:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
before my edit, but as I've pointed out, the good ones don't. So if your solution to turning women on is to reach for your wallet, you've already excluded the ones that won't tolerate that treatment from your prospective list of women.
View Quote

And the good men don't need to use their wallet.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Should have just done it in the shower.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
before my edit, but as I've pointed out, the good ones don't. So if your solution to turning women on is to reach for your wallet, you've already excluded the ones that won't tolerate that treatment from your prospective list of women.

TA-DA!!!

Which is why I lament that being offered as advice handed out for turning on women. The ones it turns on are not ones any rational man wants any sort of relationship with, so offering it as relationship advice is ludicrous.

Goes back to my original statement: it is a sad way to go through life.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top