Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2014 9:23:47 PM EDT
Does anyone know of an Android app that lets you activate silent mode on a timer, so it goes back to ringing after a set amount of time?  I hate forgetting to turn my ringer back on.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 9:27:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Tasker should do that.

I'm on iOS now, but when I was on an Android, I used one where I set schedules based on time of day for work/weekends.  It automatically switched my ringer settings.  Wish I could remember the name.  It was free and not so complicated like Tasker.

ETA:  It was called "Audio Manager".  It's free but there's also a pro version w/ more features but I liked it just for sound profiles.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 9:35:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tasker should do that.

I'm on iOS now, but when I was on an Android, I used one where I set schedules based on time of day for work/weekends.  It automatically switched my ringer settings.  Wish I could remember the name.  It was free and not so complicated like Tasker.

ETA:  It was called "Audio Manager".  It's free but there's also a pro version w/ more features but I liked it just for sound profiles.
View Quote

I'll take a look. thanks.

Link Posted: 7/17/2014 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Tasker can most definitely do that.

AND A SHIT TON MORE. Tasker makes a smartphone into a SMART phone.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top