Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So much fail in this thread. Lots of armchair warfare experts here.
Anyone who thinks, we or anyone else can go in to Ukraine with military force and have any victorious outcome, either does not know shit about who we would be fighting or have been playing Call of Duty till you caused yourself permanent brain damage.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/12/12714db8724964cf07ec90fc746a42beb9973eb4f8ff264733387bff0c81210b.jpg

so what's your expertise

Logistical nightmare.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:47:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Could close the valve on the Lukoil pipe.  That would piss 'em off.  Would also cause a chain reaction of other shit that would blow right back in our collective face.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone who thinks, we or anyone else can go in to Ukraine with military force and have any victorious outcome, either does not know shit about who we would be fighting or have been playing Call of Duty till you caused yourself permanent brain damage.

If we so chose, I'm fairly certain the most experienced, well-equipped, disciplined and powerful military in the history of the world would fare rather well against a bunch of anally prolapsed conscripts that don't even have socks.

But military action is only one option that could have been on the table, and would have been a poor one, though not for the reasons you cite.

Could close the valve on the Lukoil pipe.  That would piss 'em off.  Would also cause a chain reaction of other shit that would blow right back in our collective face.

Nope, you open a big bleed valve and their excess flow indicators would shut the system down thinking

it blew out. Then when depressurized it should be ignited.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nope, you open a big bleed valve and their excess flow indicators would shut the system down thinking

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If we so chose, I'm fairly certain the most experienced, well-equipped, disciplined and powerful military in the history of the world would fare rather well against a bunch of anally prolapsed conscripts that don't even have socks.

But military action is only one option that could have been on the table, and would have been a poor one, though not for the reasons you cite.

I am going to assume that you realized I wasn't *literally* talking about piping...
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have been accused of being able to think like a soulless misanthrope without my pulse even rising.

If I were a short-statured, godless, ego-driven, sadistic, communist leader that was suffering from steroid induced impotence, I might would order a passenger jet shot down just to show what can happen when you play with the big kids.

I might would even schedule a call with the POTUS just before the scheduled flyover. While discussing laughable sanctions against Russia I would inform the POTUS of the shootdown. I would phrase it such that there would be no doubt in the mind of the POTUS that I was making a point.

Similar to Bill Murray stealing a french-fry off your plate, nobody is going to believe you.

I would do it and I would get away with. Oh, I would put people to work makings denials, making counter accusations, etc. I might would even have a bullet put the head of the "separatist" office that gave the shoot orders.

After my people finished with the propaganda snow job, some people would blame the Ukrainians, some would blame the separatists, some would blame the regular Russian army. Nearly all would agree that it was an accident.

However, the POTUS would know the truth. And, he would be scared. He would know that he is dealing someone who fears nothing and is not swayed by human emotions of love, compassion, or so called "common sense".

You think you are hurting me with those sanctions? I just showed you a glimpse of what real pain looks like.

None of this may have happened. Even so, I can tell you this: If you think that Vladimir Putin views those kids on that jet as anything more than an annoyance, you are kidding yourself in great measure.

View Quote

Your theory falls apart into its component derp chunks in two spots -

First of all, he tells POTUS.  Not the entire EU.  There was exactly one American on board that flight, traveling on a non-American passport.  Overall impact to Obama?  Zero.  But he has enraged most of western Europe and a chunk of the western Pacific Rim.

Second, Putin is heartless, but not stupid.  He can tell exactly what he's looking at with Obama, and that is a president who doesn't care about foreign policy.  Obama is obsessed with his own interior vision of a transformitive Marcusian domestic policy.  What the hell does he care if Russia is shooting down planes full of Dutch, Malaysians, and Australians?  It doesn't help with Latino amnesty, it doesn't help with election rigging, it doesn't have jack shit to do with anything Obama prioritizes.

The scenario you've mapped out is about on par with Rome calling up the Han Dynasty and saying "see what happened to those troublesome little people in Carthage?" and Gaozu of Han going "what the hell do I care?"
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:59:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know it's already been asked, but I'm dying to know what knowledge you bring to the table to trump the pitiful ramblings of all the armchair warfare experts mucking up this thread.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I am going to assume that you realized I wasn't *literally* talking about piping...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You assumed wrong.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:33:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Logistical nightmare.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/12/12714db8724964cf07ec90fc746a42beb9973eb4f8ff264733387bff0c81210b.jpg

so what's your expertise

Logistical nightmare.

No Afghanistan is a logistical nightmare. Ukraine, logistically, would be a walk in the park. Logistics is what I do. I have done Afghanistan, the Gulf wars and a club med rotation. This would be very similar to the club med rotation logistically.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:42:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Get the FUCK out.

Californian AND also 14'er? Jesus fuck ,go post on tumblr about social justice.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 5:54:41 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

It's says in the article that Russia would have to approve the action of the Dutch and Aussies. Lol.....right.

I can see the Russians allowing it if their troops can go in as well. Then, of course, they will never leave.....they can officially be in the country as peace keepers at that point. It would back fire.

Either tell the Russians to f themselves or sit down. There is no in- between. The EU and NATO are essentially Russian allies with the policy derp they are having to jump through.

Eta: Giving Russia any type of decision making power in these international groups is like making a sex offender do his community service at a pre-school.
View Quote
Exactly, just who the F are the Russians to say who can and cannot enter Ukrainian territory. Ukraine should say yes they can come and ANY Russian forces that enter will be considered an invasion and dealt with as such.

Entertaining their demands just give them legitimacy in a sense. Why is everyone dealing with the Russians as if they have any legitimacy in this?

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

so what's your expertise

He may play CoD, but that sure looks like WOW.

It sure as hell isn't CoD.

Bloody lazy work on the graphic maker's part.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:36:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Exactly, just who the F are the Russians to say who can and cannot enter Ukrainian territory. Ukraine should say yes they can come and ANY Russian forces that enter will be considered an invasion and dealt with as such.  

Entertaining their demands just give them legitimacy in a sense. Why is everyone dealing with the Russians as if they have any legitimacy in this?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's says in the article that Russia would have to approve the action of the Dutch and Aussies. Lol.....right.

I can see the Russians allowing it if their troops can go in as well. Then, of course, they will never leave.....they can officially be in the country as peace keepers at that point. It would back fire.

Either tell the Russians to f themselves or sit down. There is no in- between. The EU and NATO are essentially Russian allies with the policy derp they are having to jump through.

Eta: Giving Russia any type of decision making power in these international groups is like making a sex offender do his community service at a pre-school.

While I agree with your sentiment, do you REALLY want risk getting another World War started over the Ukraine?

With this administration's absolute incompetence in Foreign Policy, they could well misstep badly enough to make that a real possibility.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 6:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

No Afghanistan is a logistical nightmare. Ukraine, logistically, would be a walk in the park. Logistics is what I do. I have done Afghanistan, the Gulf wars and a club med rotation. This would be very similar to the club med rotation logistically.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so what's your expertise

Logistical nightmare.

And how long did it take to build up for Iraq? You think the Russians wouldn't know we were coming and take action? Lol
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:20:53 PM EDT
[#13]
What I bring in experience? How about some common sense reality?
You think your so high speed you can take on Russians on their own land?
Newsflash for all the brave cool aid drinkers, no one is dumb enough to start WW3 because some rednecks hate Russia that much.
Also, Russia is not a flat Iraq or open terrain Afghanistan and have more then a few million that are little more patriotic than bunch of foreigners trying to breach their borders.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:25:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Newsflash for all the brave cool aid drinkers, no one is dumb enough to start WW3 because some rednecks hate Russia that much.
Also, Russia is not a flat Iraq or open terrain Afghanistan and have more then a few million that are little more patriotic than bunch of foreigners trying to breach their borders.
View Quote

English is clearly not your first language.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:32:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

So in other words, all you're bringing to this discussion is ad hominems and BS. Check.

"Common Sense: A phrase commonly used by people who have no empirical data or even anecdotal experience to support their claims."
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 8:35:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

So in other words, all you're bringing to this discussion is ad hominems and BS. Check.

Common Sense: A phrase used by people who have no empirical data to support their claims.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Common Sense: A phrase used by people who have no empirical data to support their claims.

If you, or anyone else actually believes that we can invade Russia and win is beyond delusional.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:14:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

If you, or anyone else actually believes that we can invade Russia and win is beyond delusional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you from East Ukraine?

is that MN44 really short for Mosin model 44?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Yes & yes
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Yes & yes
View Quote

are you pro separatist?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:25:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Yes & yes
View Quote

Figured as much.  

Are you a Commi   er  Russian nut swinger too?  

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:30:33 PM EDT
[#21]
I fail to see the point in storming the crash site at this late date.  It has been looted, the bodies gathered up, and they've been scrapping metals from what little imagery I've seen.

It's been ten days.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:31:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

are you pro separatist?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes & yes

are you pro separatist?

Yes, there's two sides to every story and there's facts. In regards to civil war in Ukraine, very little facts are being shown, not to mention dark ugly history that resurfaced it's ugly head.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, there's two sides to every story and there's facts. In regards to civil war in Ukraine, very little facts are being shown,

not to mention dark ugly history that resurfaced it's ugly head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes & yes

are you pro separatist?

Yes, there's two sides to every story and there's facts. In regards to civil war in Ukraine, very little facts are being shown,

So you're an Ethnic Russian,from East Ukraine who supports the left wing separatists responsible for downing a Civilian jet Liner and the deaths of all 298 on board.

Come onto this website and condemn [Using the military and officials to secure the crash site]the actions of the West while Living in California.

Your side is supported by the Russian Federation, whom as of now. Is public enemy of all western civilized nations and parts of Asia.

currently sending more weapons into East Ukraine while subverting recovery efforts of the corpses and evidence.

The fact that you're on United Stated soil is fucking gold. It absolutely warms the cockles of my heart that you had to leave your beloved shit hole,

on top of that spam a Pro 2nd amendment Website with your bullshit. Hell i bet you believe the same spiel that the west and Kiev are full of "nazi-facists" .

Meanwhile who did the soviet union team up with the defeat the Nazi's in WW2?

The west. Which ironically you advocate against, and reside in.

now log out of your account, and I'll personally start a fund to pay your plane ticket to fly over to Donetsk and put your money where your mouth is.

Nut up and

GTFO.

july 17, Snizhne

Here's another reality check. You're side? Those Savage Slavs responsible for 298 civilians whom had NOTHING to do with your fucking conflict. Just gave the Ukrainians a free pass to press you fuckers all the way to the Russian border. You can bitch about War crimes all you want. But no ones going to give a flying FUCK as the rest of the international community is burying the dead you DRAGGED into this conflict.

Welcome to the world of SHIT you now inhabit. I hope you get shitty looks and disdain everywhere in the west  you go.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:54:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes, there's two sides to every story and there's facts. In regards to civil war in Ukraine, very little facts are being shown, not to mention dark ugly history that resurfaced it's ugly head.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes & yes

are you pro separatist?

So you are a Commie lover.  This is nothing more than a Russian fabricated "civil war",  and the only thing that has reared its ugly head is the USSR trying to reclaim former iron curtain slave states.  

I hope some "Pro" Russian soldiers get the fuck pounded out of them,  fucking shitbags.  

Why exactly did you move to the terrible fascist west from your glorious motherland anyway?

I would donate to the cause to see to it you get a plane ticket back there to your mother land.  You could join your ilk that is fabricating that civil war for Russia.  Or should I say USSR V2.0  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 9:58:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

So you are a Commie lover.  This is nothing more than a Russian fabricated "civil war",  and the only thing that has reared its ugly head is the USSR trying to reclaim former iron curtain slave states.  

I hope some "Pro" Russian soldiers get the fuck pounded out of them,  fucking shitbags.  

Why exactly did you move to the terrible fascist west from your glorious motherland anyway?

I would donate to the cause to see to it you get a plane ticket back there to your mother land.  You could join your ilk that is fabricating that civil war for Russia.  Or should I say USSR V2.0  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes & yes

are you pro separatist?

I didn't say anything, But his behavior is the the same type on another forum i frequent with eastern Europeans.. I suspect he and a dozen others are paid to go across the internet and spread their shit.

14'er and 6 posts?

Do you REALLY think he has an interest in the Black Rifle?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:00:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

While I agree with your sentiment, do you REALLY want risk getting another World War started over the Ukraine?

With this administration's absolute incompetence in Foreign Policy, they could well misstep badly enough to make that a real possibility.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peace in our time.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I didn't say anything, But his behavior is the the same type on another forum i frequent with eastern Europeans.. I suspect he and a dozen others are paid to go across the internet and spread their shit.

14'er and 6 posts?

Do you REALLY think he has an interest in the Black Rifle?
View Quote

The thought crossed my mind that he very well may be sucking Putins dick.  It must pay well for them.

The commies are giving propaganda jobs out I guess.  Putin has gotta spread the wealth to his subjects,  Maybe he should wipe some of it from his chin.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:01:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes & yes

are you pro separatist?

Like the other part of the story where USSR starved the fuck out of the native Ukrainian peoples and then relocated Russians on their lands.  What the fuck are you doing in my native state?  GTFO!  

Per Monty Python and the bright side of life, I banged a shitload of Russian chicks in southern Ukraine.

Your stance on the matter is indicative of your fuckedupedness, since I'm not here to unfuck you. I guess you will have to continue to go fuck yourself?

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:03:01 PM EDT
[#29]
M44ski lol
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:04:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
M44ski lol
View Quote

Australian showed up.

This is now a Aussie-Yankee gangbang of Seperatist scum.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
M44ski lol
View Quote

The Mosin Nagant AKA the moist nugget,  Much like our new member,  he's just a moist nugget of something.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:20:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Edited for brevity
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes & yes

are you pro separatist?

Edited for brevity

That was biblical and couldn't have said it any better myself
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:20:13 PM EDT
[#33]
I honestly wonder how many Russian employed people are on this site and/or monitor it.  It would be very interesting.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:28:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I honestly wonder how many Russian employed people are on this site and/or monitor it.  It would be very interesting.
View Quote

A shitload.

This is a cheap agitprop distribution system.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#35]
So you're an Ethnic Russian,from East Ukraine who supports the left wing separatists responsible for downing a Civilian jet Liner and the deaths of all 298 on board.
Come onto this website and condemn [Using the military and officials to secure the crash site]the actions of the West while Living in California.
Your side is supported by the Russian Federation, whom as of now. Is public enemy of all western civilized nations and parts of Asia.
The fact that you're on United Stated soil is fucking gold.
It absolutely warms the cockles of my heart that you had to leave your beloved shit hole
on top of that spam a Pro 2nd amendment Website with your bullshit. Hell i bet you believe the same spiel that the west and Kiev are full of "nazi-facists" .
View All Quotes
It absolutely warms the cockles of my heart that you had to leave your beloved shit hole

That was a horrible error but the blame is equally if not more on Ukrainian gov for having commercial airspace open even though many other aircraft have been shot down prior.

What is my registered date?
Our media if full of BS propaganda just like crap coming from you while you know shit about anything that actually pertains to that conflict, just like most other bs'ers here.
Enemy to idiots who are blinded and brainwashed.
Maybe if there's enough idiots get on board we can restart a new cold war.
As to Russia sending weapons, good, the more the better.

<knock off the personal attacks>.
Whatever turns you on.
Here's Ukrainian BMP, what does on the writing state?
http://s27.postimg.org/4c529dio3/Untitled.jpg

Meanwhile who did the soviet union team up with the defeat the Nazi's in WW2?The west.

Not much of team up when there's no choice.
Soviets payback in Manchuria was more than enough.
Which ironically you advocate against, and reside in.
[To log out of your account, I'll personally start a fund to pay your plane ticket to fly over to Donetsk and put your money where your mouth is.

I don't advocate against the west, I advocate against brainwashed idiots and stupid war cries.
My wife was born here and so were my two infant daughters, I would not leave them behind, if It wasn't for them I'd probably be there by now.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:39:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Blahski blahski blahski
View Quote

One question, that I will ask for the benefit of the ARFComers of LGBT persuasion:

Does Putin shave, wax, or manscape?
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:45:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

One question, that I will ask for the benefit of the ARFComers of LGBT persuasion:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blahski blahski blahski

You are on the wrong forum (I think),  this is not homosexual forum.
Ask your sexual curiosity questions in the appropriate place.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stephan Bandera
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera

So?  He was a nationalist that fought and joined the lesser of two evils in his mind only to be fucked by Germany and murdered by KGB scum.  Lets see here,  the choices are  you and your family can be starved,  beaten, raped and or murdered by commie scum or join the people that are killing the commie scum in hopes of killing some commie scum.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:49:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That was a horrible error but the blame is equally if not more on Ukrainian gov for having commercial airspace open even though many other aircraft have been shot down prior.

What is my registered date? Fuckin' 14'er
Our media if full of BS propaganda just like crap coming from you while you know shit about anything that actually pertains to that conflict, just like most other bs'ers here.
Enemy to idiots who are blinded and brainwashed. Yes, absolutely. Everyone is brainwashed, the ENTIRE world is brainwashed, Malayaians too! Australians and all of Europe! brain washed! the west is out to get poor russia oh noes!
Maybe if there's enough idiots get on board we can restart a new cold war. The only people wanting to start a Cold war is you want to be, has been posers trying desperately to reclaim your soviet glory in the eyes of the Cossacks
As to Russia sending weapons, good, the more the better. LOL, So not only did they blow up an airliner, but you actively cheer on the arming of these retarded soviet wanna-be yokels. Good move in the eyes of the world. And not so fast fucktard, Not only do i know what is going on. But I too lost family to you blood thirsty Russians, I too am American by Action of the Russians. Were it not for  your savages murderous rampage across Europe and throughout the world, I would not be an American, nor my remaining family be living casualties of the Cold war.

Long $tory that I have no desire in sharing with shithead like yourself. You have no grounds to call me a shithead while you openly support a side that murdered 298 civilians, and urge the continued arming and war of Russians invaders in the region. Get fucked, catch cancer, and un fuck yourself with a 9mm to that grey rotting and festered dick cheese you call a brain.
Whatever turns you on.

Not much of team up when there's no choice. The only thing you're showing me is that you Supported the USSR.
Soviets payback in Manchuria was more than enough. Bullshit it was.

I don't advocate against the west, I advocate against brainwashed idiots and stupid war cries.
My wife was born here and so were my two infant daughters, I would not leave them behind, if It wasn't for them I'd probably be there by now. I'll level with you. We're gonna start a kick starter here, to raise money for your wife and kids, so you can go fight the good fight while your American family can continue on worry free. Because we're classy like that. Unlike YOU, and you're savage inbred clan of monkey Slavs blowing up Civilian jet liners out of the Sky. So you can witness your kind get pressed out to see an eradicated from this earth. You've made ever shitlist ever made, branded terrorist, murderer, incompetent and savage. And there's nothing. Absolutely nothing at all on this earth that can make that undone. 298 Bodies lay strewn across Ukraine while your countrymen picked, looted, pocketed, stole, and contaminated in front of the entire world to see.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Enemy to idiots who are blinded and brainwashed. Yes, absolutely. Everyone is brainwashed, the ENTIRE world is brainwashed, Malayaians too! Australians and all of Europe! brain washed! the west is out to get poor russia oh noes!
Maybe if there's enough idiots get on board we can restart a new cold war. The only people wanting to start a Cold war is you want to be, has been posers trying desperately to reclaim your soviet glory in the eyes of the Cossacks
As to Russia sending weapons, good, the more the better. LOL, So not only did they blow up an airliner, but you actively cheer on the arming of these retarded soviet wanna-be yokels. Good move in the eyes of the world. And not so fast fucktard, Not only do i know what is going on. But I too lost family to you blood thirsty Russians, I too am American by Action of the Russians. Were it not for  your savages murderous rampage across Europe and throughout the world, I would not be an American, nor my remaining family be living casualties of the Cold war.

Long $tory that I have no desire in sharing with shithead like yourself. You have no grounds to call me a shithead while you openly support a side that murdered 298 civilians, and urge the continued arming and war of Russians invaders in the region. Get fucked, catch cancer, and un fuck yourself with a 9mm to that grey rotting and festered dick cheese you call a brain.
Whatever turns you on.

Meanwhile who did the soviet union team up with the defeat the Nazi's in WW2?The west.

Not much of team up when there's no choice. The only thing you're showing me is that you Supported the USSR.
[To log out of your account, I'll personally start a fund to pay your plane ticket to fly over to Donetsk and put your money where your mouth is.

My wife was born here and so were my two infant daughters, I would not leave them behind, if It wasn't for them I'd probably be there by now. I'll level with you. We're gonna start a kick starter here, to raise money for your wife and kids, so you can go fight the good fight while your American family can continue on worry free. Because we're classy like that. Unlike YOU, and you're savage inbred clan of monkey Slavs blowing up Civilian jet liners out of the Sky. So you can witness your kind get pressed out to see an eradicated from this earth. You've made ever shitlist ever made, branded terrorist, murderer, incompetent and savage. And there's nothing. Absolutely nothing at all on this earth that can make that undone. 298 Bodies lay strewn across Ukraine while your countrymen picked, looted, pocketed, stole, and contaminated in front of the entire world to see.

Congratulations. You've made the absolute shortlist of 14'ers. Fucking. ROYALTY. King Dick head! Holy fucking shit.

Bow fellow 14'ers to the Glory of this fuck face. If only i can be so radioactively luminescent as this soviet cock holster.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:53:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gentlemen, do remember this…

If we get involved, the price on 5.56 is gonna shit a pony.  

Again.  

Which is nothing but needless gouging since the supply the Military gets isnt the same as domestic production 55 grain, or M885 or M1893

The 55 grain I buy comes off the same machines as the 62 grain the .mil gets, and uses the same brass.

This.

Pff casuals still shooting 55 and 62 gr. 69, 75 and 77 is where it's at.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:54:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gentlemen, do remember this…

If we get involved, the price on 5.56 is gonna shit a pony.  

Again.  

Which is nothing but needless gouging since the supply the Military gets isnt the same as domestic production 55 grain, or M885 or M1893

The 55 grain I buy comes off the same machines as the 62 grain the .mil gets, and uses the same brass.

This.

welcome to like 20 pages ago bro. lol
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blahski blahski blahski

Ah yes, when all else fails switch to calling people a faggot. Yawn.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#43]
MN44, you're called out to the pit thread.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_130/1649492_.html&page=1
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:59:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Stepan Bandera

He had his flaws for sure but anyone who killed Soviets did at least one thing right.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:59:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Stephan Bandera

So?  He was a nationalist that fought and joined the lesser of two evils in his mind only to be fucked by Germany and murdered by KGB scum.  Lets see here,  the choices are  you and your family can be starved,  beaten, raped and or murdered by commie scum or join the people that are killing the commie scum in hopes of killing some commie scum.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stephan Bandera

So, genocide of nearly 200,000 Jews, Poles in order to cleanse Ukraine was against Soviets?

Also http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraines-neo-nazis-stepan-bandera-and-the-legacy-of-world-war-ii/5373773
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blahski blahski blahski

If your not a Russian you are a Fascist Nazi Faggot?  Those whacky Russians.  
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:02:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blahski blahski blahski

That's the prevalent world view of pro Russians/Soviets/Communists. I guess The Normandy Beach landings to fight Hitler meant we were supporting the Nazi's.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:03:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So, genocide of nearly 200,000 Jews, Poles in order to cleanse Ukraine was against Soviets?

Also http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraines-neo-nazis-stepan-bandera-and-the-legacy-of-world-war-ii/5373773
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stephan Bandera

Says the guy sucking Russian cock.  How many people did your commie fellow country men murder?  

Get off your fucking high horse there commie.

"Despite the central role played by Bandera's followers in the massacre of Poles in western Ukraine, Bandera himself was interned in a German concentration camp when the concrete decision to massacre the Poles was made and when the Poles were killed. According to Jaroslaw Hrycak, during his internment, from the summer of 1941, he was not completely aware of events in Ukraine and moreover had serious differences of opinion with Mykola Lebed, the OUN-B leader who remained in Ukraine [40] and who was one of the chief architects of the massacres of Poles.[41] Bandera was thus not directly involved in those massacres.[40]"

HURR,  DURR.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:04:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blahski blahski blahski

Reactionary fascist nazi agitator spy faggot! Agitator is a new one I've seen them use in interviews and reports a lot, they're not even being original at this point. It would appear MN44 is one of Putin's paid trolls and not even a very good one.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 11:08:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Congratulations. You've made the absolute shortlist of 14'ers. Fucking. ROYALTY. King Dick head! Holy fucking shit.

Bow fellow 14'ers to the Glory of this fuck face. If only i can be so radioactively luminescent as this soviet cock holster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever turns you on.

Seek some mental health, all that garbage that ravages trough your delusional mind does you no good. You come across as a mentally ill individual that I often see in my line of work.
Page / 84
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top