BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 145
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys sure it is flares and not out going that is getting hit by iron dome?  Looks like they were rising and then a bunch of flashes and they ended.....  Could be wrong though.
View Quote

99% sure they don't have iron dome setup in gaza or intercept over gaza.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You guys sure it is flares and not out going that is getting hit by iron dome?  Looks like they were rising and then a bunch of flashes and they ended.....  Could be wrong though.

Some of this shit is farther away than it looks, especially at night time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Also the Derp Level on Jehad's social stream makes the Occutards look like the Princeton Debating Society.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:56:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Iron Dome intercept at Ramat Gan,

Happens about 45 seconds in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xV-kxn9ZZw
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:57:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Also the Derp Level on Jehad's social stream makes the Occutards look like the Princeton Debating Society.
View Quote

I wish all of these people would move to Gaza without hast to join the resistance so they could get whacked by Israel very quickly.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:59:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I wish all of these people would move to Gaza without hast to join the resistance so they could get whacked by Israel very quickly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, and they keep using "genocide" a lot too, I do not think that word means what they think it means.

If Israel wanted to do that, which they don't, they could pull it off in about 20 minutes and not have a single Israeli casualty.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if this is true.

Reported by the Times of Israel.  Both are denying it.  

The following is an English translation of the Hebrew account of the talk given in the report:

Barack Obama: I demand that Israel agrees to an immediate, unilateral ceasefire and halt all offensive activities, in particular airstrikes.

Benjamin Netanyahu: And what will Israel receive in exchange for a ceasefire?

BO: I believe that Hamas will cease its rocket fire — silence will be met with silence.

BN: Hamas broke all five previous ceasefires. It’s a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

BO: I repeat and expect Israel to stop all its military activities unilaterally. The pictures of destruction in Gaza distance the world from Israel’s position.

BN: Kerry’s proposal was completely unrealistic and gives Hamas military and diplomatic advantages.

BO: Within a week of the end of Israel’s military activities, Qatar and Turkey will begin negotiations with Hamas based on the 2012 understandings, including Israel’s commitment to removing the siege and restrictions on Gaza.

BN: Qatar and Turkey are the biggest supporters of Hamas. It’s impossible to rely on them to be fair mediators.

BO: I trust Qatar and Turkey. Israel is not in the position that it can choose its mediators.

BN: I protest because Hamas can continue to launch rockets and use tunnels for terror attacks –

BO: (interrupting Netanyahu) The ball’s in Israel’s court, and it must end all its military activities.

Read more: US and Israel deny report of harsh Obama-Netanyahu conversation | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-22-five-soldiers-killed-four-of-them-in-mortar-attack-idf-bombards-gaza/#ixzz38tCYfI4f
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter | timesofisrael on Facebook
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:01:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, and they keep using "genocide" a lot too, I do not think that word means what they think it means.

If Israel wanted to do that, which they don't, they could pull it off in about 20 minutes and not have a single Israeli casualty.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  "genocide" and lots of references to Nazi events.....  Lots of stupid people who are not capable of processing information rationally.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:02:20 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

<snip>

View Quote

I'm not sure if it's true or not, and like you said both sides are denying it.

But given everything we know about Obama even if it's not an actual transcript of what was said, it probably is very close to the jist of what was said.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:04:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The following is an English translation of the Hebrew account of the talk given in the report:

Barack Obama: I demand that Israel agrees to an immediate, unilateral ceasefire and halt all offensive activities, in particular airstrikes.

BO: I believe that Hamas will cease its rocket fire — silence will be met with silence.

BN: Hamas broke all five previous ceasefires. It’s a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel.

BO: I repeat and expect Israel to stop all its military activities unilaterally. The pictures of destruction in Gaza distance the world from Israel’s position.

BN: Kerry’s proposal was completely unrealistic and gives Hamas military and diplomatic advantages.

BO: Within a week of the end of Israel’s military activities, Qatar and Turkey will begin negotiations with Hamas based on the 2012 understandings, including Israel’s commitment to removing the siege and restrictions on Gaza.

BN: Qatar and Turkey are the biggest supporters of Hamas. It’s impossible to rely on them to be fair mediators.

BO: I trust Qatar and Turkey. Israel is not in the position that it can choose its mediators.

BN: I protest because Hamas can continue to launch rockets and use tunnels for terror attacks –

BO: (interrupting Netanyahu) The ball’s in Israel’s court, and it must end all its military activities.

Read more: US and Israel deny report of harsh Obama-Netanyahu conversation | The Times of Israel http://www.timesofisrael.com/day-22-five-soldiers-killed-four-of-them-in-mortar-attack-idf-bombards-gaza/#ixzz38tCYfI4f
View Quote

If true, back to my earlier post.  Zero needs a foreign policy win desperately.  Does not have to be real, just something they can spin.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:05:09 PM EDT
[#11]
BO: (interrupting Netanyahu) The ball’s in Israel’s court,
View Quote

Why yes, yes it is.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:11:39 PM EDT
[#12]
More defensive flares on Jehad stream.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Yea, you could actually watch them dive in, see the bomb impact, an then their egress from the target from all the flares lol.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:14:27 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Yup.
 "genocide" and lots of references to Nazi events.....  Lots of stupid
people who are not capable of processing information rationally.
View Quote

The
MSM is at least partially buying into the Pallywood narrative as well, not to the point of actually saying
genocide but it seems like every time they talk about what's going on in
Gaza they have to put up the graphic of the comparative numbers of
"Palestinian and Israeli Civilian Casualties" which is heavily skewed to
one side for a variety of reasons*, even if you accept that every one
of those Palestinian "civilians" are in fact civilians. Whether they do
it intentionally or not, the implication is that the Palestinians have
taken 100x more civilian casualties than Israel has so in some way
Israel should feel bad, just relax and pull back.

* Primarily, the simple facts that the IDF is orders of magnitude more competent at warfare than Hamas is, combined with the reality that Hamas is hiding behind civilians.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:16:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh and hey another WP spotting on Jehad's stream!

...because WP is the same thing as flares and vice-versa.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:16:15 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Why yes, yes it is.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Why yes, yes it is.  
And it looks to me like they're running with it harder than Jim Brown with a bucket of hand grenades.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

And it looks to me like they're running with it harder than Jim Brown with a bucket of hand grenades.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why yes, yes it is.  

That was a beautiful analogy, I am seriously impressed.

ETA: Fast mover, moving very very fast there too.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:20:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The MSM is at least partially buying into the Pallywood narrative as well, not to the point of actually saying genocide but it seems like every time they talk about what's going on in Gaza they have to put up the graphic of the comparative numbers of "Palestinian and Israeli Civilian Casualties" which is heavily skewed to one side for a variety of reasons*, even if you accept that every one of those Palestinian "civilians" are in fact civilians. Whether they do it intentionally or not, the implication is that the Palestinians have taken 100x more civilian casualties than Israel has so in some way Israel should feel bad, just relax and pull back.

* Primarily, the simple facts that the IDF is orders of magnitude more competent at warfare than Hamas is, combined with the reality that Hamas is hiding behind civilians.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  "genocide" and lots of references to Nazi events.....  Lots of stupid people who are not capable of processing information rationally.

The MSM is at least partially buying into the Pallywood narrative as well, not to the point of actually saying genocide but it seems like every time they talk about what's going on in Gaza they have to put up the graphic of the comparative numbers of "Palestinian and Israeli Civilian Casualties" which is heavily skewed to one side for a variety of reasons*, even if you accept that every one of those Palestinian "civilians" are in fact civilians. Whether they do it intentionally or not, the implication is that the Palestinians have taken 100x more civilian casualties than Israel has so in some way Israel should feel bad, just relax and pull back.

Its that whole equality thing that the left and the MSM is sucked into now.  Equality death will be the next big movement.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:21:22 PM EDT
[#19]
and the bomb impact, man Jehad has a ringside seat to see all this, glad he's asleep though.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

And cluster bombs. Don't forget the cluster bombs.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:22:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

It doesn't sound like real dialogue how people would actually talk, reads like a bad script
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I haven't, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for more cluster-y goodness.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
It doesn't sound like real dialogue how people would actually talk, reads like a bad script
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Obama reading from a bad script during a "spontaneous event?"

Inconceivable!

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The biggest cluster in on the social streams.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:26:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Without a doubt.

ETA: Woah! So the stream there has informed me that there are 11 counts of confirmed warcrimes...including WP in populated areas.

Yup, a Clusterfuck of Biblical Proportions(tm) is all up in that stream.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:26:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Inconceivable!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Inconceivable!

I mean I don't doubt thats his thinking, but BNs lines sound fake too. two people in a conversation wouldn't talk like that
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Yea, some guy claiming Israel did worse than Russia and why Israel doesn't get sanctions.....

Remember gents, these are other human beings who vote, and drive cars... They're out there. lol.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:30:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I mean I don't doubt thats his thinking, but BNs lines sound fake too. two people in a conversation wouldn't talk like that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Inconceivable!

If they hate each other and one wants to talk and the other really does not who knows...  maybe real?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Inconceivable!

Yep I know what you meant, I'm just saying that Obama reading off a bad script wouldn't surprise me in the slightest either, for the "most articulate President evar" he really sucks at speaking off script/prompter.

Like I said I doubt that was the actual transcript, but the jist of what was said is probably pretty close to that. Besides for it to be an actual transcript it would need a shitload more "erm...umm...umm...erm"s in it.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:32:30 PM EDT
[#30]
booms on telegraph
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:32:32 PM EDT
[#31]
If you look or listen to historical conversations between world leaders at various times, the conversations really do sound like that at times.

I'll see if I can find some audio for you guys as an example.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#32]
LOL.  Straight from the ustream:   "Mohamad is G A Y"  
Gotta love social stream.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:35:48 PM EDT
[#33]
It seems like a slow night!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#34]
there is something on telegraph but it is way far from camera
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:39:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Found some of Nixon's audio excerpts:

http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/2014/08/president-nixon-secret-white-house-tapes

April 6, 1971. Nixon, impatient with the slow pace of peace talks to end the Vietnam War, vented to his national-security adviser, Henry Kissinger, about escalating attacks on North Vietnamese targets, irrespective of the response from U.S. anti-war activists.

Nixon: Well, things better start to happen or—you know, I’m—you probably don’t believe me, but I can perfectly turn, I’m capable, that is—even my own, even Haldeman wouldn’t know—I’m perfectly capable of turning right awful hard. I never have in my life. But if I found that there’s no other way—in other words, hell, if you think Cambodia had flower children fighting, we’ll bomb the goddamn North like it’s never been bombed. . . .

Kissinger: Well, I will—

Nixon: We’ll start doing it, and we’ll bomb those bastards, and then let the American people—let this country go up in flames.
View Quote

So yea, I can see things getting rather candid off camera and out of the public eye when it comes to world leaders who disagree on things.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:40:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:45:26 PM EDT
[#37]
more strikes in the distance on telegraph, wish there was a closer cam
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm guessing that zero's real options are limited here.  He can't really impose pain on Israel via cutting them off because the Jewish democrats here would abandon him and his party.  Maybe not huge numbers of voters but lots of $$$.  Thats all zero cares about anyway.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 4:59:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
there is something on telegraph but it is way far from camera
View Quote

Whats that?
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

FBHO any which way.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:20:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Hearing small arms either on Jehad or Gaza Live feed.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#42]
Occupied with a lot of small arms.  Jehad woke up, dangit.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:24:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Booms are picking up on the Telegraph feed. Hearing some small arms fire. Not seeing anything though.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:28:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Jehad has a tank firing around his position.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:33:45 PM EDT
[#45]
huge boom on gaza live, didnt see it though
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:37:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
FBHO any which way.
View Quote

(interrupting Netanyahu)
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#47]
booms heard but not seen.

Also automatic weapons fire.  ... that's a new development.  I've hardly heard any small arms fire in the previous week and now there is a lot.

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#48]
ok, which of you trolls said fuarock on jehad's?

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:10:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Just got home from work..all feeds are up!  Did I miss anything today guys??

Kidding…looks like the IDF is going in without lube on their tunnel (s).

Jehad still alive??
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:12:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Jehad's feed had a nice "nuke" that went off on the horizon.
Page / 145
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top