Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 145
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  
 ·   2h  2 hours ago  
BREAKING: Egyptian court listed Hamas as a terrorist organization, Hamas says it'll no longer accept Egypt as a broker between PA & Israel.

Link Posted: 2/28/2015 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

·   2h  2 hours ago  
BREAKING: Egyptian court listed Hamas as a terrorist organization, Hamas says it'll no longer accept Egypt as a broker between PA & Israel.

View Quote

Haaaaaaaa
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 4:18:37 PM EDT
[#3]
This one is interesting...
(Probably deserves it's own thread)
Edit:  and it does.      http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1723528_Obama_Threatened_to_Shoot_Down_Israeli_Jets.html

·   2h  2 hours ago  
BREAKING NEWS: President Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli jets preparing Iran strike in 2014. - Arutz 7

.....and remember Zero's comments that Netanyahu was "chicken shit" for all his talk but not actually attacking Iran?    If this is true, it really highlights how much of a total asshole we have in the White house.

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:24:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This one is interesting...
(Probably deserves it's own thread)
Edit:  and it does.      http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1723528_Obama_Threatened_to_Shoot_Down_Israeli_Jets.html

·   2h  2 hours ago  
BREAKING NEWS: President Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli jets preparing Iran strike in 2014. - Arutz 7

.....and remember Zero's comments that Netanyahu was "chicken shit" for all his talk but not actually attacking Iran?    If this is true, it really highlights how much of a total asshole we have in the White house.

View Quote

We unfortunately have just that in the WH!
And for FBHO to call somebody else a single negative name, is a joke! A mirror, he must not have one!
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 9:58:16 AM EDT
[#5]

·   Mar 9    
BREAKING: At least 4 Hamas terrorists injured during training excercise drill moments ago followed by multiple explosions in northern Gaza.

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 11:31:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

·   Mar 9    

BREAKING: At least 4 Hamas terrorists injured during training excercise drill moments ago followed by multiple explosions in northern Gaza.

View Quote
Now watch closely Habib, I'm only going to show you one time how to use this suicide vest...  

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 12:44:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Well this is good news...  

·   Mar 12    
ALERT: IDF Expects Major Terror Attacks from Sinai, as Hundreds of terrorists in Sinai recently expressed allegiance to ISIS.

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well this is good news...  

·   Mar 12    
ALERT: IDF Expects Major Terror Attacks from Sinai, as Hundreds of terrorists in Sinai recently expressed allegiance to ISIS.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2015 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#9]

·  22h 22 hours ago  
Israel Releases Frozen Palestinian Authority Tax Funds as Prime Minister's Office confirms millions of dollars in tax revenue will go to PA

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 10:55:26 PM EDT
[#10]
 ·  23h 23 hours ago  
FRANCE: Officials say France is preparing a draft UN Security Council resolution on Palestinian statehood to be submitted in 12 days.

·  22h 22 hours ago  
New poll finds that support for a “two-state solution” is less popular in the United States than it has been in at least two decades. (ABC)

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I say we tell the Palestinians they can have as much of Iraq as they can capture from ISIS. That way, regardless of who wins the battle, at least one problem is solved.
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:05:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I say we tell the Palestinians they can have as much of Iraq as they can capture from ISIS. That way, regardless of who wins the battle, at least one problem is solved.
View Quote

I was thinking that to myself the other day too.  I think you're on to something.  
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Makes sense!
Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:25:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

·  23h 23 hours ago  

FRANCE: Officials say France is preparing a draft UN Security Council resolution on Palestinian statehood to be submitted in 12 days.

·  22h 22 hours ago  

New poll finds that support for a "two-state solution” is less popular in the United States than it has been in at least two decades. (ABC)

View Quote
Let's see how Obama goes on this one, dickhead

Link Posted: 4/1/2015 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 ·  23h 23 hours ago  

·  22h 22 hours ago  
New poll finds that support for a "two-state solution” is less popular in the United States than it has been in at least two decades. (ABC)

I think we have a pretty good idea, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:49:02 PM EDT
[#16]
 ·   Apr 3    
French FM says he originally rejected the deal but then Iran threatened to walk, report shows Obama gave up on original goal of the talks.

·   Apr 2    
PM Netanyahu will be convening a special meeting of the cabinet today following signing of a framework agreement of P5+1 world powers & Iran

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:51:36 PM EDT
[#17]
 ·   Apr 2    
ALERT: Rocket fired by Hamas terrorists moments ago from the Gaza Strip towards the sea as part of a training drill.

·   Apr 2    
GAZA: A number of lumber dealers have been arrested by Hamas terrorists for refusing to sell beams that would be used in attack tunnels

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:44:18 PM EDT
[#18]
 ·   18h  18 hours ago  
BREAKING: Germany approved delivery of the 5th of 6 promised submarines to Israel, amid claims that sub will be outfitted w/nuclear weapons.

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:21:16 PM EDT
[#19]

·  1h 1 hour ago  
BREAKING: Rocket fall identified by IDF in Alonei Bashan area in northern Israel moments ago, no injuries or damage, no siren sounded.

Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:18:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck a two state solution. The only way the Israelis should ever accept a two state solution is if the Palestinian state ends up being a considerable distance from their border, outside rocket/missile range. Otherwise it would only serve to escalate violence. If the Europeans want a two state solution so badly, then let them offer up the land. I mean if they love the peaceful Palestinians so much, maybe the Euros wouldn't mind sharing a border with them. But something tells me they'd enjoy that idea about as much as bleeding heart liberals who claim they are all about helping the poor, yet raise the biggest fuss you ever saw when someone mentions bringing low income housing to their neighborhood.

The Palestinians have fucked themselves and they have nobody to blame but themselves. When you act like savages for decades, that is pretty much how your neighbors are going to regard you. If they had tried to resolve their dispute in a peaceful manner, rather than committing the many numerous acts of terror against defenseless civilians as they have done over the years, then maybe....just maybe, someone might actually give a shit about them. Personally, I think they should consider themselves fortunate that the Israelis simply haven't bulldozed their little shit hole into the sea by now. Many less civilized nations around the world would have done just that if they had to put up with what Israel has dealt with for years from this group of people.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 11:37:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fuck a two state solution. The only way the Israelis should ever accept a two state solution is if the Palestinian state ends up being a considerable distance from their border, outside rocket/missile range. Otherwise it would only serve to escalate violence. If the Europeans want a two state solution so badly, then let them offer up the land. I mean if they love the peaceful Palestinians so much, maybe the Euros wouldn't mind sharing a border with them. But something tells me they'd enjoy that idea about as much as bleeding heart liberals who claim they are all about helping the poor, yet raise the biggest fuss you ever saw when someone mentions bringing low income housing to their neighborhood.

The Palestinians have fucked themselves and they have nobody to blame but themselves. When you act like savages for decades, that is pretty much how your neighbors are going to regard you. If they had tried to resolve their dispute in a peaceful manner, rather than committing the many numerous acts of terror against defenseless civilians as they have done over the years, then maybe....just maybe, someone might actually give a shit about them. Personally, I think they should consider themselves fortunate that the Israelis simply haven't bulldozed their little shit hole into the sea by now. Many less civilized nations around the world would have done just that if they had to put up with what Israel has dealt with for years from this group of people.
View Quote

^  He's right you know gif.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 11:39:03 PM EDT
[#22]
 ·   Apr 16    
2 Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II Joint Strike Fighters will arrive in Israel in 2016 making IAF the 1st outside of U.S. to receive it.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

·   Apr 16    

2 Lockheed Martin F-35A Lightning II Joint Strike Fighters will arrive in Israel in 2016 making IAF the 1st outside of U.S. to receive it.

View Quote

Good.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:36:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
 ·   Apr 16    

View Quote

I predict they will be the first country to fly one in combat.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 ·   Apr 16    

In an interesting historical side note, the Israelis timed their Isirik raid based upon receipt of F16s.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:30:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

In an interesting historical side note, the Israelis timed their Isirik raid based upon receipt of F16s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
 ·   Apr 16    

They are going to need more than two F-35's if they want to repeat that strategy.  What is the range of the F-35 vs the Israeli F-16?  (Yah, I'm too lazy to look it up)
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#27]
I guess I missed this the other day.  

·   Apr 23    
HAPPENING NOW: Israeli fighter jets hovering over the Gaza Strip following rocket attack today, public sites being evacuated in Gaza.

·   Apr 23    
BREAKING NEWS: Israeli air force striking terror targets in the Gaza Strip following todays rocket attack in southern Israel.

·   Apr 23    
IDF Confirms attacks in Gaza were done via Tanks & not air force, striking 2 terror targets following rocket attack towards southern Israel.

·   Apr 23    
GAZA: Hamas signals to Israel that it's not responsible for rocket attack on southern Israel earlier today, Security officials not buying it

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:49:01 PM EDT
[#28]
 ·   11h  11 hours ago  
BREAKING: UN report finds Palestinian militants used UN facilities in Gaza to use weapons and fire rockets. (Haaretz)

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:50:38 PM EDT
[#29]
 ·   Apr 26    
U.S. Jimmy Carter expected in the Gaza Strip this Thursday, April 30, will meet with Hamas officials.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:51:18 PM EDT
[#30]
 ·   Apr 26    
BREAKING NEWS: Syrian media reporting Israeli air force striking targets in Syria moments ago, possible another Hezbollah Missile transfer.

·  17h 17 hours ago  
UPDATE: Israeli security sources tell channel 2 that IAF did not target any positions in Syria last night.

Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:52:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
 ·   Apr 26    
U.S. Jimmy Carter expected in the Gaza Strip this Thursday, April 30, will meet with Hamas officials.

View Quote

FJC!

And once again thank you BM1455, for keeping this thread from going into the archive!
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 11:53:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
 ·   Apr 26    

View Quote

I hope the IDF accidentals the whole thing
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 12:08:35 AM EDT
[#33]
I for one welcome Jimmay to Gaza.  Everything he touches turns to shit.  The Arabs could use some fertilizer if they want to get anything to grow there.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Well this is interesting....  

·  19h 19 hours ago  
BREAKING REPORT: Muhammad Deif was not injured in attack during the summer war, and is back to controlling terrorist activities of #Hamas

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#35]

·   14h  14 hours ago  
BREAKING UPDATE: 'Spillover' fire from Syria yesterday was fired by ISIS, after it conquers closest post to Israeli border 1.5 miles away.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:13:08 PM EDT
[#36]
 ·   May 11    
BREAKING: Palestinian Arab caught and arrested moments ago after infiltrating into southern Israel from the Gaza Strip, being investigated.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 3:57:30 PM EDT
[#37]
 ·  3h 3 hours ago  
The Vatican intends to officially recognize the Palestinian Authority (PA) as a "state," senior Foreign Ministry officials implied today.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 3:57:56 PM EDT
[#38]
 ·  3h 3 hours ago  
IDF official says Iran's funding of the Hezbollah group heightens threat of another war & they're Hiding 100,000 Rockets in Civilian Areas.

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 2:23:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Breaking News Feed ?@PzFeed  1m1 minute ago
BREAKING NEWS: 5 ROCKETS HIT ISRAEL FROM GAZA.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 3:14:57 PM EDT
[#41]
LOL

Julian Röpcke ?@JulianRoepcke  28m28 minutes ago
#Update The IDF confirms, 5 rockets were launched of which 4 landed inside Gaza. One hit Israel.
These terrorists threaten Pals most ...
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 8:34:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Breaking News Feed ?@PzFeed  16m16 minutes ago
RIGHT NOW: IAF striking terror sites in Gaza following todays rocket attacks towards southern Israel.
Link Posted: 5/29/2015 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Yup.  I get doing stuff and get too busy to watch the news or check in on my own thread for a few days and I miss the action.  
Thanks Leroy.

Israel News Feed ‏@IsraelHatzolah  · May 27  
Netanyahu: IDF acted immediately in response to rocket fire, will do whatever needed to preserve quiet that was achieved in Protective Edge.

Israel News Feed ‏@IsraelHatzolah  · May 26  
BREAKING UPDATE: IDF Confirms 4 Hamas terror sites struck by Israeli forces in southern Gaza, in retaliation of todays rocket attacks.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Israel News Feed ?@IsraelHatzolah  · 10h10 hours ago  
In remarkably open attack against Netanyahu, Obama says if Israel doesn't renew peace talks he will not be able to defend it in the UN.

Link Posted: 6/3/2015 11:24:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Well let's talk then.  

Party A:  We will have peace when you stop shooting at us.

Party B:  We will have peace when you are exterminated.

Repeat.
Link Posted: 6/7/2015 5:51:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Israel News Feed ?@IsraelHatzolah  · 14h14 hours ago  
JUST IN: ISIS group in Gaza claimed responsibility for firing the rocket as revenge against Hamas for arresting & killing its activists.

Israel News Feed ?@IsraelHatzolah  · 15h15 hours ago  
BREAKING UPDATE: At least 1 Rocket fired from Gaza exploded near the city of Ashkelon, following red sirens, no injuries or damage reported.

Israel News Feed ?@IsraelHatzolah  · 15h15 hours ago  
BREAKING UPDATE: Explosions sounded in the Ashkelon area following red siren alarms, possible rocket landing, IDF scanning the area.

Israel News Feed ?@IsraelHatzolah  · 9h9 hours ago  
BREAKING: Following latest rocket firing from the Gaza Strip, the IDF has closed the Erez & Kerem Shalom crossing.

IDF Confirms striking training Hamas terror site in northern Gaza, in response of todays rocket attack towards southern Israel, no injuries.

BREAKING NEWS: Israeli air force striking multiple terror sites in the Gaza Strip, following todays rocket attack towards southern Israel.

Link Posted: 6/14/2015 5:11:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Israel News Feed ?@IsraelHatzolah  · 8h8 hours ago  
BREAKING: Multiple Palestinian Arabs were caught and arrested, after infiltrating from the Gaza Strip into Eshkol region in southern Israel.

Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:15:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Israel News Feed ?@IsraelHatzolah  · 8h8 hours ago  
BREAKING: Multiple Palestinian Arabs were caught and arrested, after infiltrating from the Gaza Strip into Eshkol region in southern Israel.

View Quote

Good!
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:29:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

·   14h  14 hours ago  
BREAKING UPDATE: 'Spillover' fire from Syria yesterday was fired by ISIS, after it conquers closest post to Israeli border 1.5 miles away.

View Quote

Any thing else about this? Curious to see if ISIS is looking to threaten Israel.
Link Posted: 6/16/2015 12:32:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Any thing else about this? Curious to see if ISIS is looking to threaten Israel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

·   14h  14 hours ago  

ISIS and hezbollah kill each other, they do not get along. I doubt they can really do anything horrible that the izzies couldn't handle.
Page / 145
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top