Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 145
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I think that's what I saw, they looked like they were going to hit the al-Ram area and west to Beit 'Anan.

Missile launch on feeds.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:13:04 PM EDT
[#2]
there was a good boom
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:13:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The missile launches on the feeds are setting off car alarms near the cameras... Expect action soon.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Was it incoming??

No missile warnings.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was it incoming??

No missile warnings.
View Quote

I heard a pretty good boom on the Telegraph feed, must've been off camera
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:17:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I heard it too, but didn't see any building light up.  Figured it sounded like outgoing at first.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Here it comes.  (Fast mover in area)
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#8]
From Occutard social stream:  "Air strike on car in Gaza City and another on a man in Rafah minutes ago"
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:37:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Something fairly close on telegraph but off camera.  Could hear debris falling.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Those are Apache type targets.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Just heard a few blasts off camera somewhere...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  45s
RIGHT NOW: Red Siren Alarm sounding in Ashdod and surrounding
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:43:46 PM EDT
[#13]
From occutards Social stream:  "The air strike was on Zeytoun area near the car market"
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Hope I don't miss anything; got to go over to Occutard for a few minutes amusement.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:02:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Big bright boom way to left on telegraph.  Way out there though.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:03:23 PM EDT
[#16]
nice flash and boom about 2 miles from cameras on Telegraph and Occutard.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Israel News Feed @IsraelHatzolah  ·  1m
UPDATE: 1 Rocket intercepted over Ashdod
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Man, I can't even play the Bomb Gaza game since the Hamas sympathizers had Google Play take it down...

God forbid you play a game where you have to avoid civilian casualties, while hitting hamas rocketeers in civilian areas....

http://www.latintimes.com/bomb-gaza-game-android-draws-controversy-twitter-reacts-disgusting-app-twitter-reactions-197495
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:32:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Man, I can't even play the Bomb Gaza game since the Hamas sympathizers had Google Play take it down...

God forbid you play a game where you have to avoid civilian casualties, while hitting hamas rocketeers in civilian areas....

http://www.latintimes.com/bomb-gaza-game-android-draws-controversy-twitter-reacts-disgusting-app-twitter-reactions-197495
View Quote

Sure hope they don't hear about this game over at Occutard.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm genuinely curious as to why Israel hasn't yet delivered some major "remodeling" to wherever those missiles are manufactured.  Hamas in Gaza can't be the beginning of the manufacturing process.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those bastards, that looks fun.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:51:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just clicked over there---yes,  those bastards take all the joy out of life.  Who wouldn't want to fly an Israeli fighter a/c & kick hell out of those evil Hamas bastards night & day!  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:02:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm genuinely curious as to why Israel hasn't yet delivered some major "remodeling" to wherever those missiles are manufactured.  Hamas in Gaza can't be the beginning of the manufacturing process.
View Quote

For the small rockets, they are.  The larger ones are from Iran, Syria, wherever.

The original purpose of the tunnels was to get supplies, arms and materials to make arms into Gaza.

ETA: The main problem here is that the tunnels come up in Eqypt.  While they are not really in the help Hamas camp, they aren't really in the help Israel camp either.  Though plenty of other illegal or otherwise untaxed goods cross their border, so they generally don't allow Hamas to tunnel when they know about it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:03:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
e

Yeah, I'd rather see more strategic bombing instead of this tactical "plinking" of Hamas rocketeers & their equipment as rockets are fired at Israel  here and there scattered across Gaza..
This is going to take a long time, & Hamas is winning the PR war the longer this op. takes. The more civ. casualties Gaza has, the better Hamas likes it---they're evil bastards.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Fast mover on Telegraph, seems like a medium range rocket attack from Gaza toward Yeruham and the border with Egypt.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:31:11 PM EDT
[#26]
lol, seems Daniel Nisman noticed what we did earlier with the large long range missile attack we saw on the Red Alert map.

Daniel Nisman @DannyNis  ·  1h

Hamas is believed to have several dozen long range missiles left, and yet tonight they chose to fire on the West Bank rather than Tel Aviv.
View Quote

Fast mover on Telegraph feed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I just clicked over there---yes,  those bastards take all the joy out of life.  Who wouldn't want to fly an Israeli fighter a/c & kick hell out of those evil Hamas bastards night & day!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know a dude that did aerial touring of the scenic Bekaa Valley, dropping gifts for Hezbollah and playing them the song of his people with afterburners a few times a while back.

Lucky bastard...

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 5:12:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Telegraph just hauled around to a new view/ perspective a few minutes ago.  Not sure why 'cause I didn't hear or see anything.
I double checked Google maps and it looks like we are looking at the intersection now.... which sucks because it means we are looking SW in a somewhat useless direction.  Perhaps Hamas doesn't want us to see something at the moment.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Oh good,  Now we are aimed back to the east where we can see something.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:08:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Been quiet for a while.  Maybe shit is happening in southern Gaza or maybe taking short break.  
I dumped the occutard feed for a while because the derp on the social was just total BS.  Once in a while you can get some possible info from it and sometimes it is just funny derp.  Now it is just stupid shit.
Telegraph 2 feed is up.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Finally. a kaboom far left on telegraph.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:11:33 PM EDT
[#32]
I've been gone for awhile, but it looks like I didn't miss too much according to the commentary.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:16:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I've been gone for awhile, but it looks like I didn't miss too much according to the commentary.
View Quote

Been gone most of the evening too, we had a tornado warning but no tornado...but my basement flooded.

The last thing I saw was Hamas dancing around and doing the funeral thing for their suddenly demised leadership.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:19:04 PM EDT
[#34]
During the afternoon, the talk over @ occutard was how the evil tv media in the USA was covering for Israel's genocide of the poor pali's. I won der what channels they got that on???
There some weird thought processes on that soc. stream.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:22:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Been gone most of the evening too, we had a tornado warning but no tornado...but my basement flooded.

The last thing I saw was Hamas dancing around and doing the funeral thing for their suddenly demised leadership.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They keep saying their Dear Leader was not killed.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:25:03 PM EDT
[#36]
There may be more action away from the area where the cameras are.
The Telegraph feed is starting to have streaming issues like they did about this time last night.  Maybe batteries getting low?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:25:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Say.....what ever happened to the Tel Aviv airport rocket raid?  Occutard said the airport was struck hard---figured it was a lie.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:30:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Say.....what ever happened to the Tel Aviv airport rocket raid?  Occutard said the airport was struck hard---figured it was a lie.
View Quote

I turned off the occutard social stream a little while ago.  Did someone there really say the airport was hit?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#39]
It'll be 1st light in less than an hour; maybe the IAF will drop a few bombs for a good morning, Gaza wakeup call. Then the elite Hamas rocketeers usually do some firing about 6 or 7.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:38:35 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I turned off the occutard social stream a little while ago.  Did someone there really say the airport was hit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was about mid-afternoon.  It sounded false---never saw that mentioned in the online papers.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Like someone said earlier, sometimes you can glean some useful tidbit of info on Occutard soc. stream, but about 95% of Occutard talk is bs.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:53:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Daniel Nisman @DannyNis  ·  50m
When I hear comparisons of Hamas to ISIS, I don't entirely disagree-but it does make me wonder why Netanyahu would ever negotiate with them
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:58:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
When I hear comparisons of Hamas to ISIS, I don't entirely disagree-but it does make me wonder why Netanyahu would ever negotiate with them
View Quote

I agree w/ you-- Mr. Bibi should not negotiate w/ a terr. group.  I wonder if the USA is putting a lot of pressure on him to go "easy" on Hamas.  It wouldn't surprise me at all.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:28:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would be somewhere in Iran.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I agree w/ you-- Mr. Bibi should not negotiate w/ a terr. group.  I wonder if the USA is putting a lot of pressure on him to go "easy" on Hamas.  It wouldn't surprise me at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just look at the protests in MO.  They are linking Gaza/ Hamas with Mikie babies cause in the struggle for "justice".  Look at occupy Wall St.  Where do you think that root name of "occupy" came from? (Even though in that case it morphed from a bad thing to a good thing in the eyes of the left.)  The far left, Obama's base has been in love with Gaza for years.  Obama has shown disrespect for Israel his whole time as President and only placates it to the degree he feels he has to to maintain monetary support from American Jews.  At the same time, Europe seems to be turning blatantly antisemitic like we have not seen in about 75 years.  Just my observations.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Starting to get a little glow in the upper left of the screen.  Sun is beginning to come up.
Anyone else think they are hearing artillery once in a while way in the background?
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Starting to get a little glow in the upper left of the screen.  Sun is beginning to come up.
Anyone else think they are hearing artillery once in a while way in the background?
View Quote

Yeah, I can hear it; must be far off.  I thought something might happen around dawn.  Maybe it will.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:46:10 PM EDT
[#48]
I was busy elsewhere most of the afternoon.  Just read the headline in The Times of Israel: US is joining Europe in trying to force a UN settlement of the Gaza conflict.  What a load of crap this admin. undertakes at every opportunity.  Pres. O. is trying his best to save Hamas.  I wonder if PM Bibi plays golf?  Just wondering.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:52:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Damnit Tel 2 still doing the buffering every 10 sec. Like last night.

I have no clue how to fix this!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

I was busy elsewhere most of the afternoon.  Just read the headline in The Times of Israel: US is joining Europe in trying to force a UN settlement of the Gaza conflict.  What a load of crap this admin. undertakes at every opportunity.  Pres. O. is trying his best to save Hamas.  I wonder if PM Bibi plays golf?  Just wondering.
View Quote

Netanyahu loves fishing, not sure if he plays golf or not.

If he played with Obama though I'm sure he'd want to play some full contact frisbee golf...

ETA: Oh and fuck the UN, they're nothing more than enablers of Hamas so their opinion on what should or shouldn't happen in regards to them is moot.

Page / 145
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top