User Panel

Page / 236
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Aimless:
That video is a real shovel to the face, shows they are both lying about it too. Although she's in a tough spot with a baby by this guy and it sounds like they don't have any income besides YouTube and training?  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DYEGB:
Originally Posted By Bedouin2W:
Originally Posted By wayne1one:
This was just posted! 1 MOA Solutions just called them out on FB again!

Some people like to be lied too, and some simply don't. If you fell like it's an insult to your intelligence (like me) and look at liars while they are shoveling it, thinking.... you actually think I believe the shit that's coming out of your mouth.  Then watch the video!  Others might care less, but that only encourages liars such as the one in question, so carry on.

1 MOA Solutions just called them out

Video

http://youtu.be/7XphvXVJh9s

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN
That video is a real shovel to the face, shows they are both lying about it too. Although she's in a tough spot with a baby by this guy and it sounds like they don't have any income besides YouTube and training?  

Bill Compton be mad in those video comments.....
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:21:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Dunno who "1MOA" is, but perhaps he/they realized this has gotten rather silly.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NapeSticksToKids:
1MOA took down all of the related posts. I wonder what happened.

Aside from that, I was more wondering if legal things were involved. I would have thought with as much as they have posted they would say "we are done with this", or something along those lines. It was just weird to see it all disappear after  how much they have said on the subject.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:22:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I've never used the term "sandbox" either. I just say Iraq.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#5]

I'm observing for a clear holster in order to ensure holstering is uneventful.  Think about this:  If you are reholstering, you have determined that it is safe enough to no longer require the services of your pistol.  Why then, is it such a tacticool violation to take a split second to identify a clear holster to avoid a negligent discharge?  

I patiently await your answer.  Please provide some resume bullet points relevant to the conversation at hand as well in addition to your answer.  I'm legitimately curious if I'm all fucked up.

VR,
Andrew
DYEGB?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mach:
I have said this before.

Anybody that looks at their holster every time they reholster has no idea what they are doing or why they are doing it.

I'm observing for a clear holster in order to ensure holstering is uneventful.  Think about this:  If you are reholstering, you have determined that it is safe enough to no longer require the services of your pistol.  Why then, is it such a tacticool violation to take a split second to identify a clear holster to avoid a negligent discharge?  

I patiently await your answer.  Please provide some resume bullet points relevant to the conversation at hand as well in addition to your answer.  I'm legitimately curious if I'm all fucked up.

VR,
Andrew
DYEGB?

Here is my reasoning, which has been taught to me.

First, my comment was in reference to him as a  so called trainer.
Second, although I have not watched all his videos, the ones I have seen are not with a concealment holster or any garment over the holster.
With a concealment holster with garments in the way, depending on the garments and the holster it might be a valid concern to check the holster is clear.
With an open carry, proper holster and the proper garment, it should not be a concern.
Either way, with the proper holster and proper garments, it is easy to clear the holster to re-holster without looking at it taking your time and some practice.

Having said that, just because you think the hostile situation is over does not mean it is over. Do you really want to focus your attention away from the threat and situation, betting your life, just to holster your gun?  Unless you are used to shooting people, your stress level will be up and you may have tunnel vision. Your assessment of the current situation may not be as accurate as you think it is. Spending any amount of time looking at your holster instead of opening up that tunnel vision and assessing the situation and continuing to update your assessment of the situation is going to increase your lack of awareness of the current situation at a time that it is very critical either before backup comes, before the cops show up or before the situation has been stabilized.

You fight like you train. If you train to look at your holster when you return your weapon to the holster, that is most likely what you are going to do when you think you are done using that weapon. If you do not search and assess to open up your vision during training, you aren't going to do it real world either. If you constantly look at your holster to holster during training, like he does in his videos not using a concealment  holster or covering garments,  that is what you will do real world. I would rather feel my holster free, keeping my eyes on the situation, and holster without looking at it keeping my focus where it needs to be. There is no time limit, I can take as much time as I want to accomplish this. I also train this way for concealed carry and specifically do not wear garments that make that difficult, ie. jackets with adjustment strings.

You have more important things to look for and at than looking at your holster..

My pertinent resume. Ok. It isn't much but here it is.

NRA certified Pistol Instructor.
Home state certified Carry permit  and gun permit course instructor
I have 10 years experience as a limited jurisdiction LEO that I can not get into. Please do not post guesses.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:24:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By sigshooter3:

Didn't notice that before... But it sure looks like it now that you pointed it out...

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sigshooter3:

Didn't notice that before... But it sure looks like it now that you pointed it out...

My kids have a few of them, they will put a hurting on ya but I wouldn't recommend them in a self-defense scenario by choice
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:32:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SilentType:

That's amazing. The US Army just lets people walk right out with zero done about it. If that's true you guys should be bringing that up with your elected federal representatives now that you're civilians. That has to be the most absurd thing I've ever heard that the US Army would allow that to happen.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ventilator:
If he went AWOL why didn't the Army convict him of that and at the very least give him a dishonorable discharge?

If he was dishonorably discharged he wouldn't be able to possess a firearm.  

Are the folks here saying that those who go AWOL are not punished? I find that pretty hard to believe, but I'm no JAG lawyer so maybe it is common practice not to prosecute those cases.

It's quite common.  Especially for people who haven't really even started basic.

That's amazing. The US Army just lets people walk right out with zero done about it. If that's true you guys should be bringing that up with your elected federal representatives now that you're civilians. That has to be the most absurd thing I've ever heard that the US Army would allow that to happen.

The guys who go AWOL are pieces of shit, we don't want them around.  So none of us are going to bitch to anyone about it.  I for one was glad to see all of them walk out the door.

The guys who went AWOL while I was in reception just got kicked out.  The guys who did it in basic or OSUT were given non-judicial punishment.. basically forfeited some pay and did two weeks of extra duty.  From there they could pull their shit together and stay in, or they could keep being a turd and end up getting kicked out with an entry level separation.

At an actual unit.. the AWOL guys usually forfeited half their pay for a month and did a month of extra duty.  After that they usually got a general discharge.

It isn't worth the time or effort to force shit bags to stay in the Army.  Even dumber to lock them up so tax payers can feed them and keep on giving them a paycheck.  They will never turn into worthwhile soldiers.. better to just punish them for a while then send their pussy asses out the door.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:34:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Otus556:

11b is a shitty MOS filled with shitbags anyway,
View Quote

Somebody is a jealous little POG.

I'm going to guess... Familiar.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:43:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ReconB4] [#10]

The overwhelming majority of the time when I'm holstering a pistol it's not after I've shot someone. Thus the greatest risk I face is putting a hole in myself. I'd rather take reasonable precautions to make sure I don't shoot my dick off when reholstering after a drill on the range. If I've actually used the pistol against someone who wanted to kill me, I won't be in a hurry to holster the pistol.

This gets back to the argument from people who insist it's bad for you to look at your pistol to do a reload instead of keeping your eyes on the threat. When the time comes to put my handgun away, doing so without making myself a casualty is pretty important. It does not require staring intently at the opening of my holster for several minutes any more than a speed reload requires me to stare intently at the mag well of my gun for an extended period of time.

At the moment where I am handling a lethal weapon, even if I'm performing an administrative function, handling it properly is pretty high up there on the priority list. I have searched in vain for an incident where a good guy was harmed because he/she put away his/her weapon by looking at the holster giving the bad guy enough time to mount an assault and do damage.

I have, on the other hand, found a number of incidents where law enforcement officers particularly have managed to shoot themselves while trying to reholster without looking in a hurry due to either equipment issues or failing to take their finger off the trigger.

Reholstering needs to be a deliberate act, done with thought about what it is you're doing. If you don't have time to do something like that, odds are you shouldn't be putting the gun away.
View All Quotes
Do you really want to focus your attention away from the threat and situation, betting your life, just to holster your gun?

The overwhelming majority of the time when I'm holstering a pistol it's not after I've shot someone. Thus the greatest risk I face is putting a hole in myself. I'd rather take reasonable precautions to make sure I don't shoot my dick off when reholstering after a drill on the range. If I've actually used the pistol against someone who wanted to kill me, I won't be in a hurry to holster the pistol.

This gets back to the argument from people who insist it's bad for you to look at your pistol to do a reload instead of keeping your eyes on the threat. When the time comes to put my handgun away, doing so without making myself a casualty is pretty important. It does not require staring intently at the opening of my holster for several minutes any more than a speed reload requires me to stare intently at the mag well of my gun for an extended period of time.

At the moment where I am handling a lethal weapon, even if I'm performing an administrative function, handling it properly is pretty high up there on the priority list. I have searched in vain for an incident where a good guy was harmed because he/she put away his/her weapon by looking at the holster giving the bad guy enough time to mount an assault and do damage.

I have, on the other hand, found a number of incidents where law enforcement officers particularly have managed to shoot themselves while trying to reholster without looking in a hurry due to either equipment issues or failing to take their finger off the trigger.

Reholstering needs to be a deliberate act, done with thought about what it is you're doing. If you don't have time to do something like that, odds are you shouldn't be putting the gun away.

I thought if ask a question instead. Why exactly do you think you'd shoot your dick off ? Lol
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By doublez72:

You generally volunteer for the infantry. Don't talk

trash just because you made a poor decision.

The infantry produces a lot of good soldiers and has its

shitheads.

Enough said.
View Quote

Both good dudes and shitheads get into The infantry.  I for one do not believe shitbirds get reborn into stellar role models except for a small, small exception.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TSU45:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TSU45:

Some people like to be lied too, and some simply don't. If you fell like it's an insult to your intelligence (like me) and look at liars while they are shoveling it, thinking.... you actually think I believe the shit that's coming out of your mouth.  Then watch the video!  Others might care less, but that only encourages liars such as the one in question, so carry on.

Video

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Just goes to show that if you are just up front right from the beginning then people can simply not like you. But then at least they can't fucking crucify you for being a lying shitbag...
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 8:54:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mach] [#13]

View All Quotes
Do you really want to focus your attention away from the threat and situation, betting your life, just to holster your gun?

Except for jackets with adjustment strings I have never heard of an AD /ND happening holstering a pistol that did not include a finger. Wear the right clothing and keep the finger off the trigger and holstering without looking at the holster should be a non-issue.

I also do not do a reload looking at the gun and it works fine, just takes some practice.

The thing about assessing the situation before putting the gun away is that under high stress, unless you are accustomed to it, most people will have reduced ability to accurately make that assessment, potentially taking their eyes off a situation that is fluid, even though they think it is stable.

But of course shooting yourself in that situation is not a good idea either, which is why people train to feel clear and holster without looking at it.

I know this has been hashed out back and forth and probably will forever.

ETA> I will also add that sometimes when you have a job to do, you have to holster that gun to do it, even though the threat may still be moving.

If you are afraid of shooting your dick off then stop doing the appendix carry

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:23:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Fuck this faggot inky in his stupid fuzzy face.

11b is a shitty MOS filled with shitbags anyway, Should have said he was a POG or something  quasi combat arms maybe even a fister or medic

Also, Erica looks a lot older than 22... Way to ruin your life by getting saddled with this coward's baby
View Quote
Let me guess...I bet you were a fucking Cav Scout.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:24:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By ElevenBravo87:
View All Quotes

11b is a shitty MOS filled with shitbags anyway, Should have said he was a POG or something  quasi combat arms maybe even a fister or medic

Also, Erica looks a lot older than 22... Way to ruin your life by getting saddled with this coward's baby

No idea what his MOS was, but I'm sure he described it has "pretty much the infantry."
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#16]
I saw an RT video once where Erica was shooting and Cory actually told her as she was reholstering not to look at the holster. I haven't seen enough of their videos to know if Cory usually does look or not. I remember that though because I thought it was an odd thing to tell her.

Personally I agree with John_Wayne777, not having an ND after the incident is pretty important. As for the tunnel vision argument, if your adrenaline is rushing and you're not in a position to make a clear assessment that the threat is over and it's time to reholster, what makes you think you'll have a clear enough head to "feel" that your holster is clear? You don't need to focus on the thing, but a quick look as you reholster may save a hole in your leg.

I once had a foreign object get in the way of my carry gun while holstering. I wasn't looking and the trigger was pulled. Fortunately I carry a P7 so no harm done. But it's wake-up call when it happens. Had it been a Glock I may have had a bad case of Glock leg that day.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:01:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PA452:
I saw an RT video once where Erica was shooting and Cory actually told her as she was reholstering not to look at the holster. I haven't seen enough of their videos to know if Cory usually does look or not. I remember that though because I thought it was an odd thing to tell her.

Personally I agree with John_Wayne777, not having an ND after the incident is pretty important. As for the tunnel vision argument, if your adrenaline is rushing and you're not in a position to make a clear assessment that the threat is over and it's time to reholster, what makes you think you'll have a clear enough head to "feel" that your holster is clear? You don't need to focus on the thing, but a quick look as you reholster may save a hole in your leg.

I once had a foreign object get in the way of my carry gun while holstering. I wasn't looking and the trigger was pulled. Fortunately I carry a P7 so no harm done. But it's wake-up call when it happens. Had it been a Glock I may have had a bad case of Glock leg that day.
View Quote

It's a problem if you white-knuckle death-grip it because you are stressed to 11.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Fuk Cory he is a liar and a shit bag. I hope his range gets rezoned and Erika leaves his dumb ass. fuk him with 87 aids infested dildos.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:26:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By dskeet:

No idea what his MOS was, but I'm sure he described it has "pretty much the infantry."
View All Quotes

So airforce flight line security?
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:30:45 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Bullshit...your either a 11 series or your not. There is no fucking

"I was pretty much Infantry"...fucking REMF'S.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:31:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By CrazyWhiteGuy:

View All Quotes

Defensor Fortis!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:01:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Bullshit...your either a 11 series or your not. There is no fucking   "I was pretty much Infantry"...fucking REMF'S.
View All Quotes

Bullshit...your either a 11 series or your not. There is no fucking   "I was pretty much Infantry"...fucking REMF'S.

Link Posted: 8/10/2014 11:01:43 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:04:18 AM EDT
[#24]

View All Quotes

My MOS was infantry. That's how I know it sucked

Any job where you spend half your time devising new and elaborate ways to sham out of shit is a lousy job ( only applies to garrison, not while deployed)
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:36:24 AM EDT
[#25]

The guys who go AWOL are pieces of shit, we don't want them around.  So none of us are going to bitch to anyone about it.  I for one was glad to see all of them walk out the door.

The guys who went AWOL while I was in reception just got kicked out.  The guys who did it in basic or OSUT were given non-judicial punishment.. basically forfeited some pay and did two weeks of extra duty.  From there they could pull their shit together and stay in, or they could keep being a turd and end up getting kicked out with an entry level separation.

At an actual unit.. the AWOL guys usually forfeited half their pay for a month and did a month of extra duty.  After that they usually got a general discharge.

It isn't worth the time or effort to force shit bags to stay in the Army.  Even dumber to lock them up so tax payers can feed them and keep on giving them a paycheck.  They will never turn into worthwhile soldiers.. better to just punish them for a while then send their pussy asses out the door.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ventilator:
If he went AWOL why didn't the Army convict him of that and at the very least give him a dishonorable discharge?

If he was dishonorably discharged he wouldn't be able to possess a firearm.  

Are the folks here saying that those who go AWOL are not punished? I find that pretty hard to believe, but I'm no JAG lawyer so maybe it is common practice not to prosecute those cases.

It's quite common.  Especially for people who haven't really even started basic.

Poor guy you would have a heart attack if you saw the shit that goes unprosecuted, swept under the rug or just flat out ignored if you have a little bit of rank and suck the right dicks or have a vagina. Quit being so naive.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 2:55:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: V42] [#26]
View Quote

Cory & Erika could have complained to youtube that someone else had appropriated their video and edited it.  I don't know what Youtubes policy is on this. But it could have caused youtube to pull it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:28:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By rocco1695:

I can't get over that f'ing beard.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rocco1695:
Originally Posted By dirtyone04:

At least he will have a great time listening his fraud daddy and Uncle Buck Yeager reminisce about all the time they spent playing in the sand box and hiding in ditches.
http://i1008.photobucket.com/albums/af207/dirtyone04/wtf.jpg

I can't get over that f'ing beard.

It's just not the wannabe Costa beard, it's the fucking fohawk hipster shit that bugs me too. Oh, can't forget about the tattoos on the hands that scream"trash". The icing on the cake is the pic with that bitch ditch Yeager. Obviously Erika is young....
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:34:43 AM EDT
[#28]
So apparently two people with a flaky youtube channel are flakes?

The girl and dude probably won't be together in five years.  Or less.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:43:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Discolite:

View Quote

Being a liar and using supposed military service for an advantage and street cred is a more than flaky, at least in my book.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 3:53:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Sierra5:

Being a liar and using supposed military service for an advantage and street cred is a more than flaky, at least in my book.
View All Quotes

Dialectics man.

The surge of gun related youtube crap is like powerlines. I just mentally block it out.  

I just want to see the gun shoot.  No music intros no long winded philosophy of zombies or DHS commandos.  

It's like squeaky voiced teens going over their airsoft guns.  It's kinda lame.
Or some fat kid talking about "warrior mindset".  
Or some dude talking for an hour over a knife.

Bleh
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:03:27 AM EDT
[#31]

Dialectics man.

The surge of gun related youtube crap is like powerlines. I just mentally block it out.  

I just want to see the gun shoot.  No music intros no long winded philosophy of zombies or DHS commandos.  

Bleh
View All Quotes

Dialectics man.

Bleh

Yeah I'm with you.  I have bailed in a few channels because of exactly what you said.  Sootch00 seems like a decent guy who does good reviews but his intros have gotten long and almost comical with the stuff he's trying to show.  There's a few others like that also.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:08:43 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

And he hates inkies.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#33]
I personally didn't serve so I'm not in a position to judge the guy.  I do have a problem with him misrepresenting his background to add some credibility to his "school" which led to a lot more business than he otherwise would have gotten.

I use to watch his vids regularly until they put up the video asking for money.  At that point I unsubscribed to them.  I was actually considering taking a class of his.  I asked if he ever had combat experience and I never got a reply.  I kind of figured they get asked a lot of questions and just didn't get to my question, but now I think it was ignored on purpose.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:26:28 AM EDT
[#34]
The heart murmur cop out is equally as pathetic as going AWOL.  Every one that has gone through the process of enlisting knows that the Army has a waiver for everything . And I mean literally everything.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:52:11 AM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

I was an 1833 and I went into the water, so I'm Basically special forces you know.

Sarcasm...because some tard will get butthurt
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:08:28 AM EDT
[#36]
I just read this whole thread. What am I doing with my life?

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:32:09 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

No shit! I love tearing those shit bags down when they refer to themselves as the "infantry of the Air Force"
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:33:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Except for jackets with adjustment strings I have never heard of an AD /ND happening holstering a pistol that did not include a finger. Wear the right clothing and keep the finger off the trigger and holstering without looking at the holster should be a non-issue.

I also do not do a reload looking at the gun and it works fine, just takes some practice.

The thing about assessing the situation before putting the gun away is that under high stress, unless you are accustomed to it, most people will have reduced ability to accurately make that assessment, potentially taking their eyes off a situation that is fluid, even though they think it is stable.

But of course shooting yourself in that situation is not a good idea either, which is why people train to feel clear and holster without looking at it.

ETA> I will also add that sometimes when you have a job to do, you have to holster that gun to do it, even though the threat may still be moving.

View All Quotes

So, ditch an entirely reasonable and easy precaution when pointing a loaded weapon at your junk or femoral artery?  The advantages of AIWB make it well worth a reasonable precaution but like all things gun related, someone is going to WHAT IF?! reholstering a weapon in a WHAT IF?! situation.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:34:26 AM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

Yup.  I don't see myself doing business with them either.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:42:21 AM EDT
[#41]
I always thought they were just out having fun, didn't realize they were charging people for instruction .

I want to train with people who have real world experience, not people who have trained with someone who has real world experience.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:45:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:50:31 AM EDT
[#43]
One of the best instructors I know isn't LE or military and makes no bones about being "just" a civilian.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:15:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By jefflebowski:
One of the best instructors I know isn't LE or military and makes no bones about being "just" a civilian.
View Quote

But that dude shoots competition, and it looks like he ran some factory shooting teams. That's experience we  can gauge, unlike some guy who just takes classes.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:16:34 AM EDT
[#45]
I see on their Facebook page that they are having some problems with re-zoning of their range.  So the range may be gone next year.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:32:06 AM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Video

Video removed by user
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:34:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By skinny79:

But that dude shoots competition, and it looks like he ran some factory shooting teams. That's experience we  can gauge, unlike some guy who just takes classes.

View All Quotes

Before the war on terror, that was one of the measures on an instructor, "Who has he trained with?".

Of course, a lot of people have gained a great deal of combat experience in the last 12 years.

But I'm wondering just how much of that translates to civilian use in America.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:43:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Zaminsky:

Before the war on terror, that was one of the measures on an instructor, "Who has he trained with?".

Of course, a lot of people have gained a great deal of combat experience in the last 12 years.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Zaminsky:

I'm not saying that mil/leo experience is the only or best measure.

But there are competitions all over the nation. I'd find someone who was producing good scores, or training others who were producing top scores. At least for something like basic carbine or pistol. For something specialized, I'd look at other things.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By swingset:
I just read this whole thread. What am I doing with my life?

View Quote

How would you rate it?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:53:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Is it wrong to admit that the only reason I look at updates on this thread is in the hope that someone has posted more pictures of Erika?
Page / 236
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top