BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 236
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 5:44:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ishoot2live:

If I have anything to do with it it will.

My 26 year old USMC nephew took his own life two days ago (see my posts in GD and the NVHTF).

My nephew SERVED HONORABLY with two combat tours in Iraq.

Corky didn't deserve to breathe the same air as my nephew or ANY veteran for that matter.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By taz52:
Originally Posted By TheDuck:
Will this thread be active a year from now?

more than likely

If I have anything to do with it it will.

My 26 year old USMC nephew took his own life two days ago (see my posts in GD and the NVHTF).

My nephew SERVED HONORABLY with two combat tours in Iraq.

Corky didn't deserve to breathe the same air as my nephew or ANY veteran for that matter.

Damn. My condolences.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 6:10:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By burkeva:

Pretty accurate. She's hot and has zero real world experience and gas been shooting under 3 years. He was a junior enlisted guy with a tour or two and has taken a few courses. They hung up a shingle saying "firearms trainers extraordinaire' and now they teach people what they were taught by Yeager and some others. They offer nothing new or better other than she has a nice ass and had great abs.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By black_dog:
Originally Posted By ScottS:
Been discussed here many times.

Cory: "I have taken many training courses. I am a Yeager-o-phile. Now I am an instructor. Take courses from me and I will teach you what someone else taught me."

Erika: "This is my ass. Take courses from me and look at my ass."

There's probably,more, but that is the short version.

Pretty accurate. She's hot and has zero real world experience and gas been shooting under 3 years. He was a junior enlisted guy with a tour or two and has taken a few courses. They hung up a shingle saying "firearms trainers extraordinaire' and now they teach people what they were taught by Yeager and some others. They offer nothing new or better other than she has a nice ass and had great abs.

So, they're orders of magnitude more qualified to teach than 87% of military NCOs and 99% of random blowhards on a range?
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:25:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Bohr_Adam:

So, they're orders of magnitude more qualified to teach than 87% of military NCOs and 99% of random blowhards on a range?
View All Quotes

Cory: "I have taken many training courses. I am a Yeager-o-phile. Now I am an instructor. Take courses from me and I will teach you what someone else taught me."

I would take an escape and evasion class from Corky, considering he did escape from reception and evade the authorities for a few months before getting hauled in as an awol.
Link Posted: 8/27/2015 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#4]
My nephew couldn't stand Corky.

My nephew Nathan and I sat here last year and drank beers and watched the ENTIRE Corky and E-Chick drama unfold.

Nathan said to me that if he EVER saw Corky he would kick his ass and take his girl and show her what a REAL man was.

Nathan Mahler (RIP), USMC, drinkin' beers with Uncle Joe.

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:33:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gurthy] [#5]
Hnnnnnnnggggggg....icane Erika?

Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#6]
May this never end!   Hnnnnnnnggghhhhhh....    Are there any updates on what these two are up to these days?  Only heard a few rumors, but nothing concrete.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:50:00 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

That's freakhhhhhhhhhiiiinnnnnnggggg great!

25 pages to zen, keep it up guys!
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HoyaSaxa:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HoyaSaxa:

Free Bump
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 9:33:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's to 200 pages of celebrating Cory
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 11:22:36 PM EDT
[#10]
What do we get when we hit 200, Brigadier Master Chief Sergent Major Captain Colonel Klink?

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:14:37 PM EDT
[#11]

View All Quotes

Pretty accurate. She's hot and has zero real world experience and gas been shooting under 3 years. He was a junior enlisted initial entry training guy with a tour or two with less time in Reception than a one tour private has jacking off in the portajon and has taken a few courses the same material a few different times. They hung up a shingle saying "firearms trainers extraordinaire' and now they teach people what they were taught by Yeager and some others. They offer nothing new or better other than she has a nice average ass and had great abs.

FIFY.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:36:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ishoot2live] [#12]
Corky, you have NO Fucking idea how many Marines hate you now.

I'm making sure of that.

I'll have this thread in mind when I bury my USMC nephew next week (PTSD suicide).

You will live in INFAMY in the military community, asshole.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Speedgun:
May this never end!   Hnnnnnnnggghhhhhh....    Are there any updates on what these two are up to these days?  Only heard a few rumors, but nothing concrete.
View Quote

they're scouting a new range... but other than that he has to work a real job and she seems to be a gun counter chick trying to be an LEO....
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Bennjammin:

they're scouting a new range... but other than that he has to work a real job and she seems to be a gun counter chick trying to be an LEO....
View All Quotes

New range? Starting back up again?

I'll be sure to mention that at my nephew's Military Funeral tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:36:44 PM EDT
[#15]

He sure is flaunting his new ride. Oh well, what can you do?

He still has to face his son one day, and the mirror daily. That's something you can't escape.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 12:41:44 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

Next course they'll be offering is tactical infil at the county landfill.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 1:52:33 PM EDT
[#17]
don't think anything has changed other than losing the range with them
their videos are still getting a lot of hits
mostly from the haters probably lol
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:49:17 PM EDT
[#18]
I read maybe the first 20 pages....so I got the part where he went AWOL from MEPS?  Who the fuck goes AWOL from MEPS?  Did he fail the initial PT test and they put him with the fattys so he could pass?
MEPS was fucking awesome.  They fucked up when I enlisted so a few of us ended up chilling at reception for a week waiting on the rest of our group to get there.  Something about being responsible for us and we couldn't leave post.  Hell, I made some good money playing spades with the permanent party guys.

As for pissing hot - a little birdy told me that they only tested a FRACTION of the piss samples back then....something about budget.  Don't know how true that is, but I do know that a friend enlisted around the time I did.  He decided to go full retard and smoke weed for a week straight, hoping to fail the piss test.  He passed.  So there is that.

As for all the other shit - it's the fucking internet...meh.

He lied, he got caught.

And there is not way he bought that car at Benning.  The really good dealerships put trackers in those fuckers and kept spare keys.. you know the pay by the week / payday places.  Too expensive to have to source out repos.

Makes me me miss Benning.  A few of the strip clubs actually had decent buffet lunch specials...as long as you didn't focus on the half-naked senior citizens there during the workday, wasn't half bad.

So do I get anything for the 30 minutes of my life I lost skimming through this thread?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 11:33:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ctandc:

*snip*

So do I get anything for the 30 minutes of my life I lost skimming through this thread?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 1:37:43 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

This is good.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Hammer:

*snip*

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/33kg2ok.gif
Golf Clap...

Well played...well played
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Later this morning I will be burying my Marine Corps nephew who committed suicide recently.

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who is bringing a group of 11b's to the funeral out of respect.

I'll be sure to show them this thread (if they don't already know about it) after the services.

Stay Frosty, Corky.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:19:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By rocco1695:

Correction. LEFT side (West).
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:
I've been meaning to post this for a while now ... I was travelling thru Terre Haute on my way home from a meeting. Decided to stop in the LGS that the dynamic duo work at. More to see if the better half of the dynamic duo was all that in person or just meh. (guess a little bit of stalker ). For Terre Haute I'd have to give her a solid 8.  

The scene was funny but sad at the same time. A busy staff was helping out the customers. Mommy was kind of floating around using the LGS as a day care center with the staff who served as support while prolapse boy kind of walked aound the store not really doing anything but occasionaly talking to her and then taking prolapse junior to a back room for a minute or two. Then he'd pass junior off to her and the cycle would continue. I never saw either one of them interact with a customer the entire time. They just "hung out" there.

They were "there" but not really "there" if that makes any sense. A weird scene.

I must say the dyed beard looks even more tactical and bad ass in person.

Which one? I drive through Terre Haute all the time on 41.

Can't remember the name. As you are approaching Terre Haute going North on 41 it's on the right side. Southern edge of town. Near the Panera Bread.  

Correction. LEFT side (West).

Top Guns?

Wow! I've been living next to a pair of internet celebrities and never knew it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 11:19:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Later this morning I will be burying my Marine Corps nephew who committed suicide recently.

I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who is bringing a group of 11b's to the funeral out of respect.

I'll be sure to show them this thread (if they don't already know about it) after the services.

Stay Frosty, Corky.
View Quote

Corky is going to have an "isolated incident" at this rate
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Posting in honor of Labor Day and these fools having 'jobs' now
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 9:20:49 PM EDT
[#27]
It's not looking good for my plans to get a pic with them, while having HHNNNGGG face. The closest place I can park my semi-truck is either by I-70 or down by the Walmart, and neither are close enough to walk from. Besides, a big Sioux Indian sticks out in Terre Haute even more than in Nashville, so if they read this thread, the jig will be up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Ironhandjohn:
It's not looking good for my plans to get a pic with them, while having HHNNNGGG face. The closest place I can park my semi-truck is either by I-70 or down by the Walmart, and neither are close enough to walk from. Besides, a big Sioux Indian sticks out in Terre Haute even more than in Nashville, so if they read this thread, the jig will be up.
View Quote

It sure will be now.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Bump for 200!

Link Posted: 9/9/2015 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By TheDirtyLarry:
Bump for 200!

View Quote

why not....
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#31]

I read maybe the first 20 pages....so I got the part where he went AWOL from MEPS?  Who the fuck goes AWOL from MEPS?  Did he fail the initial PT test and they put him with the fattys so he could pass?MEPS was fucking awesome.  They fucked up when I enlisted so a few of us ended up chilling at reception for a week waiting on the rest of our group to get there.  Something about being responsible for us and we couldn't leave post.  Hell, I made some good money playing spades with the permanent party guys.

As for pissing hot - a little birdy told me that they only tested a FRACTION of the piss samples back then....something about budget.  Don't know how true that is, but I do know that a friend enlisted around the time I did.  He decided to go full retard and smoke weed for a week straight, hoping to fail the piss test.  He passed.  So there is that.

He lied, he got caught.

And there is not way he bought that car at Benning.  The really good dealerships put trackers in those fuckers and kept spare keys.. you know the pay by the week / payday places.  Too expensive to have to source out repos.

Makes me me miss Benning.  A few of the strip clubs actually had decent buffet lunch specials...as long as you didn't focus on the half-naked senior citizens there during the workday, wasn't half bad.

View Quote
Nope, probably most of the people here haven't even been in the military anyways! LMAO

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:18:12 AM EDT
[#32]
God i wanna bang that broad
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 11:01:48 AM EDT
[#33]
I read maybe the first 20 pages....so I got the part where he went AWOL from MEPS?  Who the fuck goes AWOL from MEPS?  Did he fail the initial PT test and they put him with the fattys so he could pass?MEPS was fucking awesome.  They fucked up when I enlisted so a few of us ended up chilling at reception for a week waiting on the rest of our group to get there.  Something about being responsible for us and we couldn't leave post.  Hell, I made some good money playing spades with the permanent party guys.

View Quote

He made it through MEPS. He was hardcore enough to pass the underwear olympics at MEPS but when he to to reception at 30th AG, that floor buffer and pot roast  just to much to handle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
Nope, probably most of the people here haven't even been in the military anyways! LMAO

View All Quotes

He lied, he got caught.

Just because people don't have a little tank next to their name doesn't mean they didn't serve.

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 2:24:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Just because people don't have a little tank next to their name doesn't mean they didn't serve.

View All Quotes

He lied, he got caught.

And just because some people talk military jargon they've read on here doesn't mean they served either!

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 3:24:24 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes

And just because some people talk military jargon they've read on here doesn't mean they served either!

Roger that.

I'm trackin' Lima Charlie!

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 5:54:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Roger that.

View All Quotes

Roger that.

Good, I knew you'd see it my way. Now back to your regularly scheduled hate fest.

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#38]
When is erika gonna do a playboy spread
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 6:04:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Originally Posted By Tohbii:

View Quote
Whenever she gets hot.

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#40]
I am soooooo happy that this thread is alive and well. Thank you for the laughs guys! Hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 6:18:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Covert8645:
Whenever she gets hot.

View All Quotes
Whenever she gets hot.

Do you like men?
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Good, I knew you'd see it my way. Now back to your regularly scheduled hate fest.  
View All Quotes

Roger that.

MY hate fest?

Corky brought this on himself.

I just buried my 26 year old Marine Corps nephew last week. He committed suicide. Had PTSD.

Two combat tours in Iraq. Team leader.

My nephew had more honor, respect, integrity, and bravery than that fucking piss ant Corky will ever have.

So if you want to call it "my" hate fest go right ahead.

I'm not stopping calling out that lying fuck, and neither are a lot of other people in this thread.

Especially veterans and .mils.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 7:13:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Do you like men?
View All Quotes

Whenever she gets hot.

Do you like men?
who doesn't

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 7:26:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Dammit.

Saw this bumped and thought there were new Erika pics.

wtf.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 7:53:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By LCPL4ever:
who doesn't    

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LCPL4ever:
Whenever she gets hot.

Do you like men?
who doesn't    

Quoting this for your screen name.  Heh.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:15:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Dem titties doe

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:17:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Dem titties doe

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZjMnuQEQs3U/hqdefault.jpg
View Quote

Those are pre-baby titties, dude. They exist like that only in your .jpg.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By skinny79:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By skinny79:
Dem titties doe

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZjMnuQEQs3U/hqdefault.jpg

And in my dreams
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 3:07:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: criio1] [#50]

Do you like men?
View All Quotes
Whenever she gets hot.

Do you like men?

you must be sheltered, reside far from civilization, and don't use the internet that much.

there is a lot more on earth than Erica and men.
Page / 236
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top