Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2001 6:42:37 PM EDT
Here is the petition statement:

I stand for every woman who has been forcibly raped.

I stand for every person who has had to watch helplessly as a loved one was raped, tortured, or killed.

I stand for every Jew, Gypsy, Homosexual, and Political Dissident who was killed in the Holocaust.

I stand for every Ukrainian, Georgian, Russian, Chinese, Cambodian, and Armenian who were mercilessly killed by their Governments.

I stand for every man, woman, and child whose Goverment killed them simply because of their beliefs

I stand for every man, woman and child who must endure fear on their streets as a fact of life.

I stand and bear witness to to the long course of history where tyrants have subjected their people to their will through force, intimidation, and coercion.

I stand for the concept that Freedom is not Free.

I stand for every American who gave his life to defend our Freedom.

I stand ready to defend myself, my family and my countrymen from the depredations of Government and Crime.

I am a Gunowner.

I stand for Liberty.

At the suggestion of Goet on TFL - I have started the Where I Stand Petition. It will last for one year and the signatures will be presented to congress. It is not a petition to do anything necessarily, just a statement of belief.

Here is the petition:

[url]http://www.petitiononline.com/bertha/petition.html[/url]

Spread the word!

Link Posted: 1/31/2001 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Right on!
Done!

Please forward this to everyone you can think of.  In the end it may not move legislation, but move the hearts of the gunowners ourselves.  We need to be reminded of our gun-owining purpose.
Link Posted: 1/31/2001 7:14:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Homosexuals killed off like the Jews, Czechs, Poles and Slavs?

That's PROPAGANDA and LIES spread by the sinister homosexuals to gain sympathy for their agenda of evil.

Rohm, long time leader of the SA (Brownshirts) was an overt homo as were many others.

Read 'Pink Swastika'
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0964760932/qid=981000603/sr=1-1/ref=sc_b_1/107-3187707-6594952
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 7:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah Yeah Yeah - Propaganda - whatever.

BTT
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:37:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Say what you will but I will NEVER stand up for FAGGOTS.
Link Posted: 2/1/2001 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#5]
OK - Don't stand up for homos - I don't really care.  This is about standing up against tyranny and oppression.  If you can't do that - then lick the hand that feeds you and may your chains rest lightly upon your neck.

But if you would stand idly by while someone is butchered - even if they are a homo - then you are nothing more than a piece of sh!t and I am glad that I don't personally know you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2001 2:17:17 AM EDT
[#6]
BTT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top