Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/28/2014 7:35:59 PM EDT
...fresh out of college. She's just that way. It's how she rolls. From the article:

Clinton was fired as a staff lawyer for the House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee for “writing fraudulent legal briefs, lying to investigators and confiscating public documents.”

Yale Law School grad Clinton was 26 in 1974 when she started working for the committee

Jerry Zeifman, the general counsel and chief of staff to the Watergate Committee, claims he fired her because she was working to impede the investigation and undermine Nixon’s defense.

When asked why he fired Clinton, Zeifman responded, “Because she is a liar.”
View Quote

http://pagesix.com/2014/06/27/clinton-was-fired-for-obstructing-nixon-probe-book/?_ga=1.242541058.1842008205.1370697823
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:37:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Liberals lie
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:38:12 PM EDT
[#2]
My shocked face.

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:41:29 PM EDT
[#3]
A pattern. She has it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#4]
No surprise. She's always been a cock-blocker.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:44:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:48:03 PM EDT
[#6]
And look at her now. Flat broke, abject poverty, living in squalor.

Crime doesn't pay.

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Crime doesn't pay.

View Quote

Yea. There's a lesson in there for sure.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#8]
On her book tour she said politics was what Bill was into, she led an ordinary life and was uninvolved.  Hugh Hewitt tweeted "She was on the Watergate commission straight out of Yale Law School!"

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
On her book tour she said politics was what Bill was into, she led an ordinary life and was uninvolved.  Hugh Hewitt tweeted "She was on the Watergate commission straight out of Yale Law School!"  
View Quote

She must be using the saturation technique. Just lie all of the time, then people are conditioned to it and it's not such a devastating thing when it is brought out. Just rude and sexist to do it because it's 'a right'. Same effect as the race card....
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I am shocked I tell you .
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 7:59:45 PM EDT
[#11]
I almost feel like the Democrat machine is setting her up to fail early on so they can pull a rabbit out of their hat like they did with Zero- an unknown who suddenly appears and sweeps things.  I also doubt Hillary sees things this way- she just figures it's her turn and that people love her.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I almost feel like the Democrat machine is setting her up to fail early on so they can pull a rabbit out of their hat like they did with Zero- an unknown who suddenly appears and sweeps things.  I also doubt Hillary sees things this way- she just figures it's her turn and that people love her.  
View Quote

Elizabeth Warren. It'll be sexist to attack her after everything poor innocent medically ill Hillary's gone through.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just assumed they would push FBO v2.1 with whatever black dude they could use.
They would win again too
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Yeah well he should've fired her ass and then FUCKING PROSECUTED HER FOR HER CRIMES!!!!

Fucking retards like whoever didn't seek prosecution her are  as bad as the shits they should've put away.

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:29:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I just assumed they would push FBO v2.1 with whatever black dude they could use.

They would win again too

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

They would win again too

Julian Castro

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:31:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Julian Castro

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would win again too

Julian Castro

Yep.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
She must be using the saturation technique. Just lie all of the time, then people are conditioned to it and it's not such a devastating thing when it is brought out. Just rude and sexist to do it because it's 'a right'. Same effect as the race card....

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So she studied under the same professors a our Dearest Leader?

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:37:25 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
$100 on black.

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Elizabeth Warren. It'll be sexist to attack her after everything poor innocent medically ill Hillary's gone through.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this could be very true. lt seems too early to make a full court press for her..
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:10:44 PM EDT
[#21]
God help us all is she.....damn it, bite my tongue.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:13:30 PM EDT
[#22]
She also wanted to deny Nixon legal counsel in the event he was impeached...
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:15:23 PM EDT
[#23]
how did this stay buried all these years?  
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:19:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
Shut your mouth citizen and pick up that can.

Oh, look, Dancing with the Stars is on.

Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:25:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
$100 on black.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$100 on black.

And Bingo was his nameo
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:27:59 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
$100 on black.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
$100 on black.

Elizabeth Warren.

$100 on red.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:45:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Elizabeth Warren.

$100 on red.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
$100 on black.

Elizabeth Warren.

$100 on red.

I doubt it will be Warren.  She's almost as old as Hillary, so that is an easy target.  No one cares about the Fauxcahauntis joke outside of the echo chamber.  Where she is good is where she's at.  She keeps throwing up good soundbites that keep the impoverished student base riled up, keeps the anti-plutocrat group fired up and even if she doesn't do anything, she's good marketing.  She's also a woman and for all the lefties crow about women, they'd rather have a man at the helm because they can keep holing out that carrot of "First Woman President" for another 16 years.

Julian Castro is a slightly more realistic golden child on that side, but he is young.  That goes either way...  He can be seen as an outsider with only one real DC post to his name and thus invigorates the party (lefty Rand or Cruz) so they can push forward with that, or he's a little too young now and they run someone else.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's been common knowledge for 40 years for people that follow politics.

My dad pointed it out to me when Bill was running. My dad also was part of operation townhouse, bundling money through Harry Dent ( his room mate and best friend at Presbyterian College, then the military and FBI, Harry went CIA  before Strom and Nixon's staff), and Strom Thurmond.
Link Posted: 6/28/2014 9:53:09 PM EDT
[#30]
This is common knowledge.

Bitch is not a good person.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 3:40:28 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yeah well he should've fired her ass and then FUCKING PROSECUTED HER FOR HER CRIMES!!!!

Fucking retards like whoever didn't seek prosecution her are  as bad as the shits they should've put away.

View Quote

Professional courtesy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 3:47:48 AM EDT
[#32]
What difference does it make? People still love her and she's still going to be a threat come election time
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 3:57:39 AM EDT
[#33]
What she's done in her past makes zero difference to Democrats.  They will vote for her anyway.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:00:10 AM EDT
[#34]
With Clinton as the obvious choice, who is the dipshit the democrats actually plan to push under cover of Hillary?
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:00:55 AM EDT
[#35]

Gee, one wouldn't normally expect to see that kind of behavior in an attorney.

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:18:14 AM EDT
[#36]
You guys honestly think this matters? You honestly think she can't win if they run her?
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:19:52 AM EDT
[#37]
BobBeckel says it doesn't matter what she did that long ago and shouldn't reflect upon her today.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:22:05 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
BobBeckel says it doesn't matter what she did that long ago and shouldn't reflect upon her today.
View Quote

Absolutely!

I mean, where would this country be today if we held things like drug use and hanging out with radicals against our politicians?

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:24:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They would win again too

Julian Castro

Yep.
That's who I think they will push.  1st Latino president.

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:27:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would win again too

Julian Castro

Yep.

But..... I thought that once you went black....

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:53:47 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<snippagex2>

Julian Castro

Yep.

Just another "historic first" don't cha know.  Same formula.

Besides - he's a hard-core leftist.  A True Believer.

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 4:59:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Gee, one wouldn't normally expect to see that kind of behavior in an attorney.

View Quote

She was fired by another Democrat. Another attorney. In a politically motivated investigation. Can you imagine how annoyiing she'd have to be for that to happen? Right out of the chute....
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:02:45 AM EDT
[#43]
She appears to always have been a pathological liar IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:03:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Crime doesn't pay.

View Quote

That's now called a Hillionaire...

Someone who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars but insists that they are flat broke, common folks.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:07:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Someone who is worth hundreds of millions of dollars but insists that they are flat broke, common folks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crime doesn't pay.

Now that's funny!!!!
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:19:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
...fresh out of college. She's just that way. It's how she rolls. From the article:

Clinton was fired as a staff lawyer for the House of Representatives’ Judiciary Committee for “writing fraudulent legal briefs, lying to investigators and confiscating public documents.”

Yale Law School grad Clinton was 26 in 1974 when she started working for the committee

Jerry Zeifman, the general counsel and chief of staff to the Watergate Committee, claims he fired her because she was working to impede the investigation and undermine Nixon’s defense.

View Quote

http://pagesix.com/2014/06/27/clinton-was-fired-for-obstructing-nixon-probe-book/?_ga=1.242541058.1842008205.1370697823
View Quote

Why didn't we know about this before and why wasn't she disbarred for this crap?
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:27:06 AM EDT
[#47]
That bitch has been lying since she came to be.  If she gets into office you ain't seen nothing yet as far as the level of dishonesty, cronyism, and corruption.  It'll be the Bill Clinton presidency level of crap x100.  

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:28:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Why didn't we know about this before and why wasn't she disbarred for this crap?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Politics. Zeifman says now he regrets not referring it back to the bar.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:28:58 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Liberals lie
View Quote

Hillary Lies, what's new about this revelation?
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 5:30:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That bitch has been lying since she came to be.  If she gets into office you ain't seen nothing yet as far as the level of dishonesty, cronyism, and corruption.  It'll be the Bill Clinton presidency level of crap x100.  

View Quote

Bill wired that thing hard for their benefit in the 1990's and afterward. Just think what 2 decades of learning would do for 'em if Hillary gets in...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top