Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 6/22/2014 9:08:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 9:10:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Getting ready to watch it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 9:12:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Was last season the hep v zombie vampires?
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I wanna know what happens to Eric...Last season's finale, he was sunbathing nude on a snow covered mountain top when his day walking ability went away.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 9:56:52 PM EDT
[#4]
OK, for a change Sookie got undressed in the FIRST Episode!

Link Posted: 6/22/2014 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Why did I watch that crap?

The Spanish chick gettting bent over the cop car was the highlight of the show.   Everything else sucked.

This turd should of been flushed two years ago.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 10:04:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Sookie...
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:01:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sookie...
View Quote

Is the worst character on the show. Her stupidity and drama whoring are what caused the whole mess.
She isnt that hot either, give me Jessica all day.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#8]
For those of us without cable, and a woman to boot, did Eric make it?
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:08:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
Baby ruined that hot little body.

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:17:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's ok, we got to see the hot chick get banged on the hood of a cop car.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:25:35 AM EDT
[#11]
5 minutes in and Tara...  
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:26:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Twins

But Truth

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:36:18 AM EDT
[#13]
That chick on the cop car...  short skirt, those shoes, them legs...  win.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Twins

But Truth

View Quote

That's ok... I come here for Deborah Ann Woll.  
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:45:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Awwwwwwww Sookie, Sookie, what beautiful full breasts you have. They may be small (to some), but they are full, no flap jacks there.
I am not usually attracted to the smaller size (sub C Cup), but hers are very nice IMO. I don't think her body is ruined, it is far from ruined, she is still smoking hot.
I did notice her face does not like all of that make-up in the heat, and humidity.
As for DAW, she does not do nude anymore. The Vamp chick with JS is fine, and has my kind of rack (nice long, and thick nipples).

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 2:39:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Awwwwwwww Sookie, Sookie, what beautiful full breasts you have. They may be small (to some), but they are full, no flap jacks there.

I am not usually attracted to the smaller size (sub C Cup), but hers are very nice IMO. I don't think her body is ruined, it is far from ruined, she is still smoking hot.

I did notice her face does not like all of that make-up in the heat, and humidity.

As for DAW, she does not do nude anymore. The Vamp chick with JS is fine, and has my kind of rack (nice long, and thick nipples).

View Quote

DAW has only done one partial nude scene, so I don't think she can say 'anymore'. And the gal with JS played Houses mail order wife. I miss her Russian accent.

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 8:34:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
5 minutes in and Tara...  
View Quote

If Godrick can still show up from time to time, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Tara.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 8:35:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Should show up three or four episodes in.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 9:05:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If Godrick can still show up from time to time, I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Tara.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
5 minutes in and Tara...  

Unfortunately.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 9:46:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tara went splat??

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 9:49:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
5 minutes in and Tara...  

Not to mention we never saw it happen. Only her whackadoo mother saw it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 1:16:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Deborah Ann Woll pictures please
Link Posted: 6/24/2014 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Deborah Ann Woll pictures please
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 8:17:34 PM EDT
[#23]
43 minutes.

Anybody want to have a pool as to if, when and who gets naked tonight

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#24]
This season is starting to make the last season of 'Dexter' look like the last season of 'Breaking Bad'.

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This season is starting to make the last season of 'Dexter' look like the last season of 'Breaking Bad'.

View Quote

I never watched Breaking Bad.  But watching tonights episode is giving me an upset stomach.  Can we have an IQ above room temperature, please?
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 9:55:00 PM EDT
[#26]
You found me.

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:01:39 PM EDT
[#27]
Would it be frowned upon if I said I'd rather watch a human turd dry up in the sun rather than watch True blood?
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Would it be frowned upon if I said I'd rather watch a human turd dry up in the sun rather than watch True blood?
View Quote

You found something more exciting than watching the word Cup
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:09:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I never watched Breaking Bad.  But watching tonights episode is giving me an upset stomach.  Can we have an IQ above room temperature, please?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Arguably the best drama in the history of tv and the last season was easily the best season of television I've ever seen.

Comparing it to this train wreck would be like comparing the most delicious steak you've ever eaten to vomit wrapped up in a used diaper.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd rather be glued Red Dragon style to a chair, have my eye lids stapled to my forehead, and watch 2 girls and 1 cup for a week rather than see three seconds of a commerical sponsoring the world cup.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sadly this season so far is comparable to that.

'True Blood' was never what I would consider to be a good show, but it did use to be entertaining (for the most part).

Now it's like the last 15 minutes of a below average 2 hour movie that you just want to finish and be done with.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

'True Blood' was never what I would consider to be a good show, but it did use to be entertaining (for the most part).

Now it's like the last 15 minutes of a below average 2 hour movie that you just want to finish and be done with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tried about 20 minutes of it last year and almost died of convulsions.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Sexy vampires!
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:27:13 PM EDT
[#34]
The only problem is I have six plus years invested in this. Guess I'll stick around until the end.

Boardwalk comes back in September.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:31:30 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Sexy vampires!
View Quote

And the newborn halfling isn't bad either.

Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#36]
I minute of Pam was about the highlight of this episode.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 10:43:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I minute of Pam was about the highlight of this episode.
View Quote

Pam.

Kristin Bauer van Straten

Biography

Date of Birth26 November 1966 , Racine, Wisconsin, USA
Birth NameKristin A. Neubauer
Height 5' 7½" (1.71 m)

Kristin grew up in Wisconsin playing sports, riding horses, and shooting guns. Her father was an avid horseman and gun collector and her mother a housewife involved in charities. Kristin moved to Los Angeles and began acting in 1994 after studying fine arts in St. Louis, Boston and New York. She still studies drawing and painting, and does commissioned portraits in between shooting and working to better the environment. Bauer lives in L.A. with her many rescued animals and her South African husband, musician Abri Van Straten, of the band, "The Lemmings".

Link Posted: 6/30/2014 1:24:21 AM EDT
[#38]
Fuck this show. I was not digging the anti-2A vibe at all, not to mention all the other less than subtle bullshit in that episode.
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 9:20:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Random comment: one of the things that annoys me about 'True Blood' (and lately there are more than a few), is how Sam can turn into pretty much anything he wants and yet he rarely utilizes it.

Like in the premiere: his pregnant wife/gf (I forget if they got married) is getting kidnapped by AIDS vampires so what does he turn into to attempt to save her?  A tiger? A lion? A cheetah? A grizzly bear?  Nope, he turns into a goddamn english shepherd....again.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 10:06:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Random comment: one of the things that annoys me about 'True Blood' (and lately there are more than a few), is how Sam can turn into pretty much anything he wants and yet he rarely utilizes it.

Like in the premiere: his pregnant wife/gf (I forget if they got married) is getting kidnapped by AIDS vampires so what does he turn into to attempt to save her?  A tiger? A lion? A cheetah? A grizzly bear?  Nope, he turns into a goddamn english shepherd....again.
View Quote

Well, anything he has touched, IIRC. I guess he just went to some really crappy petting zoos.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 2:07:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Well, anything he has touched, IIRC. I guess he just went to some really crappy petting zoos.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's T-1000.  I'm pretty sure Sam just has to have seen an animal to be able to turn into it.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 11:49:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I read a comment somewhere that each "shifter" had a "spirit animal" they could shift into without expending a great amount of energy. He has been a horse, a bull, and a fly that I can recall and it seemed to drain him a bit afterwards.

What better way to track someone or something than a dog. Shift into something more powerful if the situation warrants.
Link Posted: 7/1/2014 11:52:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Gay
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 8:57:46 PM EDT
[#44]
I just got around to watching the first 2 episodes of the season. I cant believe how it keeps getting worse and worse.

The ONLY reason I keep watching is to see Jessica.

I hope in the last episode of the series they kill Sookie off in a horrific painful way. She is a dumb dumb selfish bitch.
Link Posted: 7/3/2014 1:16:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I read a comment somewhere that each "shifter" had a "spirit animal" they could shift into without expending a great amount of energy. He has been a horse, a bull, and a fly that I can recall and it seemed to drain him a bit afterwards.

What better way to track someone or something than a dog. Shift into something more powerful if the situation warrants.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It didn't drain him anymore than being a dog from what I recall.  I remember in S5 (whichever one the authority was in) he shifted in and out of a fly pretty easily.  A snake as well.

And even if it was just a tracking situation and not in anyway a combat situation, I would think he could do a little better than an english shepherd.

It seems to me if Sam (or any shifter) worked at it he could be a force to be reckoned with.  A fly one second and the next a 12,000 pound African bull elephant.  Instead he's barely a rung up from a werewolf.

One of my cousins reads the books and she said Sam turned into a lion at one point and ripped apart a pack of werewolves.  
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 1:31:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Gay
View Quote

Occasional, it's the good kind.

Link Posted: 7/4/2014 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#47]
I want to put a smile on Pam ' s face.
Link Posted: 7/6/2014 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#48]
A Local TV station is showing re-runs of the TV series JAG.
C&W singer Tricia Yearwood was in a few of the episodes.
Am I right or am I wrong: She could be Anna Paquin’s Big Sister.

Link Posted: 7/7/2014 12:46:30 AM EDT
[#49]
This season keeps getting worse and worse.  It's almost like the writing staff just plagiarized a bunch of fan-fiction.  

Link Posted: 7/7/2014 12:48:42 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
A Local TV station is showing re-runs of the TV series JAG.
C&W singer Tricia Yearwood was in a few of the episodes.
Am I right or am I wrong: She could be Anna Paquin’s Big Sister.

http://www.ivid.it/fotogallery/imagesearch/images/jag_avvocati_in_divisa_david_james_elliott_030_jpg_vyhm.jpg
View Quote

IMO, wrong.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top