BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 2:35:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Dearborn Muslims are predominately Shiite.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But...but...I was told that all societies and all peoples are equal!  I was even told that by the hand wringers here!

What shall I think?

Fuck them, I hope they get napalmed, it would be a good start.  Makes you wonder how many special snowflakes from Dearborn have already gone.

there are plenty of sunnis too. unless it's changed dramatically in the past 10 years.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 2:48:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Who said anything about them integrating?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The great thing is that they have US passports, so when they're all done killing people in the ME, they can come right back here and integrate seamlessly into our culture and values.

^^^ No shit! Mainers had to "accommodate" them and adapt to them, they were not expected to adapt to us.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 3:00:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

^^^ No shit! Mainers had to "accommodate" them and adapt to them, they were not expected to adapt to us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The great thing is that they have US passports, so when they're all done killing people in the ME, they can come right back here and integrate seamlessly into our culture and values.

sarcasm is hard
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 3:13:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

sarcasm is hard
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sarcasm is hard

I realized that it was sarcasm, I was making a statement myself.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yep  MN, OH and ME are full of their "good charity works" of bringing those third worlders here and then signing them up for social services.  The only thing they ever did right was the Iranians I saw up in ME.  Those Iranian women dressed Americanized are beautiful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Once again, Thanks to the Lutheran church for sponsoring these trashballs so they could come here in the first place  

Yep  MN, OH and ME are full of their "good charity works" of bringing those third worlders here and then signing them up for social services.  The only thing they ever did right was the Iranians I saw up in ME.  Those Iranian women dressed Americanized are beautiful.

I think they do the same in Buffalo
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
For every 15 that take a trip, how many accept the assignment to stay in MN and wait for the signal?
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 4:09:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Five blocks from my house.

They never said why that place blew up. I guess it was assumed that it was natural gas, but who knows, Somalian engineering being what it is.

Back on 24th street and Tenth avenue south there's a Somali mosque/business mall/terrorist recruitment center we in the area call "Somaliwood." Four of the bad guys in the Nigeria mall massacre were employed there prior to going over to Africa to murder and it is a major khat distribution center, and an astounding fire hazard. But the police stay away because: racism. The fire marshal won't do shit nor will the city inspectors because again: racism. The area is zoned for twenty businesses, but they have 200 and a mosque.

It is only a matter of time until they decide to force the issue. Mark my words. The Mall of America is going to have something terrible happen and it's going to come out of the Somalians.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:00:18 PM EDT
[#9]
nah, it'll be airplanes again. you've no doubt seen 2/3 of the staff at MSP, right?
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't worry, Irish. Everything will be OK.

The actor who played Muse is Somalian Barkhad Abdi, who moved to Minnesota when he was 14. He did an excellent job in the movie, the first acting job he's ever done. He was nominated for an Oscar.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

So what's the American version of Aloha Snackbar? "Lord give me the strength!" or "You need Jesus!"?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a start. Maybe the rest will follow and god willing die in JDAM strikes.

ha ha.. you just snackbarred the snackbarrers

I figured if they can use it, I can...

So what's the American version of Aloha Snackbar? "Lord give me the strength!" or "You need Jesus!"?  

May the power of Jesus compel you!
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Can't we just start at the root and JDAM Duluth?
View Quote

Direct and to the point.

I like it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

They never said why that place blew up. I guess it was assumed that it was natural gas, but who knows, Somalian engineering being what it is.

Back on 24th street and Tenth avenue south there's a Somali mosque/business mall/terrorist recruitment center we in the area call "Somaliwood." Four of the bad guys in the Nigeria mall massacre were employed there prior to going over to Africa to murder and it is a major khat distribution center, and an astounding fire hazard. But the police stay awacoinside withy because: racism. The fire marshal won't do shit nor will the city inspectors because again: racism. The area is zoned for twenty businesses, but they have 200 and a mosque.

It is only a matter of time until they decide to force the issue. Mark my words. The Mall of America is going to have something terrible happen and it's going to come out of the Somalians.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Back on 24th street and Tenth avenue south there's a Somali mosque/business mall/terrorist recruitment center we in the area call "Somaliwood." Four of the bad guys in the Nigeria mall massacre were employed there prior to going over to Africa to murder and it is a major khat distribution center, and an astounding fire hazard. But the police stay awacoinside withy because: racism. The fire marshal won't do shit nor will the city inspectors because again: racism. The area is zoned for twenty businesses, but they have 200 and a mosque.

I agree about the MOA and I am glad that I moved to ND. I Worked at a shop that was forced to slowly move the breaks back to coincide with the changing times of the Muslim prayer. They called in a imam and everything So everyday they had to reprogram the buzzer system that notified people when breaks started and finished. they even made a room for them to pray in and called it some PC name but if anyone non Muslim went in they would chase you out and HR would back them. Wet floors in all the bathrooms from all the toilet feet washing.
Link Posted: 6/22/2014 7:52:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
In before the Somalia jokes.
View Quote

Did I make it!?

Link Posted: 6/22/2014 8:02:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I like where this is headed .........

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Some secret squirrel should leak to the NY Times that the CIA has infiltrated ISIS by using American born Muslims who are "recruited  by ISIS"in Dearborn and other places. Make the claim that GPS trackers are implanted in their bodies and their cell phones are being used as video and audio surveillance by the NSA. Secret Squirrel should allege that British and French intelligence have done the same.

Problem painfully solved.

I like where this is headed .........

or beheaded

Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:51:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Once again, Thanks to the Lutheran church for sponsoring these trashballs so they could come here in the first place
View Quote

I really think most of the religions have a hand (Catholic Charities, anyone?).  But I think you should lay most of the responsibility at the feet of the State Department, IMHO.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 1:06:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

I love in south Minneapolis and, this is no exaggeration, the only place with more Somalians is Mogadishu. There are two kinds of Somalians. Benidiri and clansmen. Benidiri practice a liberal form of Islam. They look a bit more Arab, shorter, pudgy, bald heads and fair skin.

Then there are the clans.

They practice an extreme form of Islam, do not integrate with our values, and do not want to. Half the bad guys that shot up that mall in Kenya were Minneapolis Somalians, and it is LITERALLY only a matter of time before the islamofascists figure out that they've got an available force of terrorists around the largest mall in the country and go shoot the place up. They pull that shit on Black Friday at The Mall, and a couple smaller malls around and the Christmas season as far as retail goes just ended.

I am always astounded with how fucking stupid we as a country are giving these shitheads asylum. We gave the WRONG SOMALIANS asylum. We should have only taken the Benidiri, not the fucking clansmen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/22/somali-americans-leave-homes-friends-in-minnesota-to-fight-alongside-isis/

As many as 15 Somali-American men have left their homes in Minnesota in recent months to travel to the Middle East and join up with ISIS, the jihadist army at war with Syria and Iraq, according to Minnesota Public Radio.

The fighters appear to have made the decision to go fight with Islamic State of Iraq and Syria/Levant while the terror group was fighting to overthrow Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, but some may now be in Iraq, where the marauding group is seeking to topple Baghdad.

"A Muslim has to stand up for [what's] right," Abdirahmaan Muhumed told MPR News through a series of Facebook messages dating back to the beginning of the year. "I give up this worldly life for Allah."

I wonder if they booked round trip tickets to MSP, or if the return leg will be to MEX?

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

I love in south Minneapolis and, this is no exaggeration, the only place with more Somalians is Mogadishu. There are two kinds of Somalians. Benidiri and clansmen. Benidiri practice a liberal form of Islam. They look a bit more Arab, shorter, pudgy, bald heads and fair skin.

Then there are the clans.

They practice an extreme form of Islam, do not integrate with our values, and do not want to. Half the bad guys that shot up that mall in Kenya were Minneapolis Somalians, and it is LITERALLY only a matter of time before the islamofascists figure out that they've got an available force of terrorists around the largest mall in the country and go shoot the place up. They pull that shit on Black Friday at The Mall, and a couple smaller malls around and the Christmas season as far as retail goes just ended.

I am always astounded with how fucking stupid we as a country are giving these shitheads asylum. We gave the WRONG SOMALIANS asylum. We should have only taken the Benidiri, not the fucking clansmen.

As I just posted, thank your State Department...those "worldly", multi-culti IDIOTS who think all religions and cultures are equal. For a group reassigned every 2-3 years to a completely different culture (Belgium to Paraguay to Saudi Arabia), you'd think instead they were 18th Century British Colonists with their ignorance on display like this.

And if these people cause problems HERE, who gets the blame? The FBI or DHS.  If DOS has the final say for who's allowed in (and they DO), then the blame lies with them as well.  PERIOD.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

No, I don't think they're going to stop.  But I'm also not going to sit around spanking it to the thought of the day when it happens and I can pop my pmags.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do you honestly think they are going to stop? No more terrorist attacks?
Especially with the Kenyan Liar In Chief we now have?
We have wide open borders, the Saudis don't even have to check luggage coming into the country (despite 15 or so of the 19 attackers on 9/11 were Saudis), Obama's open blessing of his Muslim faith, economic difficulties because of international oil cartels like OPEC, Muslim theocracy pointing at the US as the Great Satan ever since Khomeini, etc.
We are still in for a whirlwind of sh*t in this country because  of a corrupt President and government and because too many people think it can't happen.
It is coming and we are almost welcoming it by our inaction and disbelief.

No, I don't think they're going to stop.  But I'm also not going to sit around spanking it to the thought of the day when it happens and I can pop my pmags.  

Not saying we spank to it, but I can tell who works in the biz...you don't. So until you work in an 'industry' where you're forced to plan your last days on Earth, shut it when you're talking to those of us who do. I think I can speak for many of us by saying "Spare us your Condescension."
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I got no problem with these clowns going overseas and fighting for anyone they choose. However, once they do so their passports should be cancelled, their property and bank accounts seized, and they should be charged with treason so if caught re-entering the country or extradited from some other nation they can face trial. If the Iraqis Government or Kurds catch them, torture them and/or kill them we should not say a damn thing about it. Should US military personnel catch them on the battlefield, the terrorist wannabees should be subject to the rules of war as it regards to terrorists, i.e. summary execution, right then and there.

Big boy games and all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bring on the DHS "crackdowns" and fear-mongering, in the name of keeping you safe from domestic terrorists.

I got no problem with these clowns going overseas and fighting for anyone they choose. However, once they do so their passports should be cancelled, their property and bank accounts seized, and they should be charged with treason so if caught re-entering the country or extradited from some other nation they can face trial. If the Iraqis Government or Kurds catch them, torture them and/or kill them we should not say a damn thing about it. Should US military personnel catch them on the battlefield, the terrorist wannabees should be subject to the rules of war as it regards to terrorists, i.e. summary execution, right then and there.

Big boy games and all.

Many agencies tracking these dudes try to NOFLY them OUTSIDE the U.S.  Then the State Department grants them a waiver and emergency-use passport so they can return!
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 2:04:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But...but...I was told that all societies and all peoples are equal!  I was even told that by the hand wringers here!

What shall I think?

Fuck them, I hope they get napalmed, it would be a good start.  Makes you wonder how many special snowflakes from Dearborn have already gone.

Sunni or Shia, they are Iraqi and should be of concern. How many of them made it into the U.S. before the Intel Community started vetting them?!?? How many out of 60,000???
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top