Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/18/2014 7:11:57 PM EDT
http://washingtonexaminer.com/about-that-wall-street-journal-poll-is-the-public-saying-obamas-presidency-is-over/article/2549878

The survey would appear to be so bad, in fact, that NBC News' Chuck Todd said Tuesday that the poll basically means the public has declared the Obama presidency to be over.
View Quote

NBC throws in the towel on Obama presidency, calls the presidency a failure, and declares the presidency over.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Only took them six years to figure that out.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck NBC and Obama with the same stick.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#3]
they should try telling us something we don't know.  oh well, better late than never.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:15:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Just paving the way for Hillary or Elizabeth Warren.

"We recognize Obama's faults and we'll get it right next time.  We promise."
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:16:31 PM EDT
[#5]
They helped put him in office and excuse his many failures so they get to own it too.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#6]
And they'll declare FHRC to be the new savior.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I wouldn't worry about it, Hitlery will fix it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:19:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They helped put him in office and excuse his many failures so they get to own it too.
View Quote

Yup, fuck them with a rusted barbed wire covered shovel.  Blinded by their own political affiliation they share blame in completely covering up his very obvious inadequecies as presidential material.  Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#9]
They're done with him. Time to fellate the next progressive in line.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:20:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Well on the positive side, all of the liberals in my Facebook feed will begin to change their tune.

ETA: I have to keep reminding my self though that the reason they feel he has failed is that he is not far left enough. Maybe they won't necessarily make the connection.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:21:47 PM EDT
[#12]
NPR was actually dishing out some blame on Obama for the Iraq/ISIS debacle today.  Played a bunch of speech snippets where he declared victory and swore that Iraq was stable and ready, called him out on making foreign policy decisions for domestic political reasons.  

I'd love to hear Steve Inskeep scream at Obama for playing golf and shifting blame while dithering, that'd be nice.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:23:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Turned on Obama, no.

Turned from Obama to Hillary, yes.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Well on the positive side, all of the liberals in my Facebook feed will begin to change their tune.  

ETA: I have to keep reminding my self though that the reason they feel he has failed is that he is not far left enough. Maybe they won't necessarily make the connection.
View Quote

Fuck Facebook
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:25:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They're done with him. Time to fellate the next progressive in line.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Who gets sloppy 2nds, NBC or Barry?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:27:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yup. Cocksuckers like this will never spit the dick out. Anything they say is designed to fluff  the next cock they want to taste.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#18]
When they keep digging on the many scandals....every day, I might believe it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:32:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

They'll never own it. It's the (insert one): TeaBaggers fault, Bush's fault, Republican's fault, Congress' fault.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#20]
They found out what happens when you "lean forward."
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#21]
I wonder what the cocksuckers at NBC would consider "success" to have been?

Full blown communism?
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#22]
They let go of Barry so they can grasp Hillary. Now they will go all in on selling out for access.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:40:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Media always puts the sitting president on "legacy tour" mode on or near the 2yr remaining mark.....even libs.  (well, except for Bill, who even now receives the same fellation as a newly elected potus)

Legacy Tour gives the media a little more leeway to speak honestly about a potus.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:44:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Obama's affirmative-action-by-LSM is breaking down... year after year, pathetic after pathetic, ...they can't tow the line anymore...  just wait until gasoline is $7/gal under this inept jackass who's never made a notable achievement on his own...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:50:00 PM EDT
[#25]
i dont think its over.  I think he feels liberated a bit, more room to excersize the full power of the presidency, which he said he'd do in the last state of the union, and is well on his way to doing.  

He Might cool off before the 2016 elections though
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Fuck NBC, Obama and Hilary with the same stick rusty pitchfork.
View Quote

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Turned on Obama, no.

View Quote

Yep...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:01:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Bet they can hardly wait to support Hillary Clinton
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah love that shit but fuck them both.
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#30]
FBHO FNBC FHRC FLIBS... running out of fucks...
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 8:44:22 PM EDT
[#32]
I am shocked I never thought it would happen, lets see if they keep it up, I bet in week they will be spinning it for him
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 9:34:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yep...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Turned on Obama, no.

Yep...

Sigh. Figures.

NBC.... turns on Obama.

Although um... i misread this.  Or rather I read it but not the way the OP intended.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:22:15 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:25:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:42:22 AM EDT
[#36]
They are just preparing for the Hitlery Clinton presidency
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:44:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:49:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

Absolutely critical for everyone to realize this.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:50:25 AM EDT
[#39]
The presidency was above Obama's level of competence. That was clear within the first six months he was in office. He's been sleepwalking since then, but the fools continued to support him.

I can guarantee you this: a Hillary Clinton presidency won't be sleepwalking. You're going to wax nostalgic about Obama. Unlike Obama, who waited until his second term, Hillary will push for gun control from day one.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:53:46 AM EDT
[#40]
I have an extremely liberal tenant in one of my buildings that used to talk politics whenever I saw him, about how great Obama was (blah blah blah) and how evil teh republicans are.  He won't talk politics at all anymore.  In fact he gets "busy" whenever I'm around  F00ker used to come into my office every day to gloat over something he wanted to parrot.  He was a mighty fine parrot too, since I read the news every day I knew what he was going to come in and blabber all over himself about.  Oh yeah, he's bitching about taxes now too.  I just keep saying "we get what we vote for," when he does; which shuts him up with the quickness.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#41]
He can't do anything for the progressives anymore, so they'll discard him.

Loyalty is a form of decency.... and if they had that they wouldn't be progressives.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:56:56 AM EDT
[#42]
They have to do something...their ratings keep dropping.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:57:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Clearing away the table for Hillary or some other left-leaning nut-job is all. Libtards take the long view.

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The presidency was above Obama's level of competence. That was clear within the first six months he was in office. He's been sleepwalking since then, but the fools continued to support him.

I can guarantee you this: a Hillary Clinton presidency won't be sleepwalking. You're going to wax nostalgic about Obama. Unlike Obama, who waited until his second term, Hillary will push for gun control from day one.
View Quote

There is a lot of truth here....Hillary unlike Obama knows how to get legislation passed.....The chosen one never figured it out he just figured everyone should follow him and agree.......but she knows all to well how the game is played in DC and will be much more effective at pushing her agenda
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:58:26 AM EDT
[#45]
His presidency is over, and he knows it.  All that means to him is it's time to milk it for all it's worth.  He'll do whatever and dare anyone to try to stop him.

And as if that isn't bad enough, our country is so stupid that HRC is leading in the polls!  4 MORE YEARS!
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 7:59:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

This. Just paving the way for Hil.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#47]
This Presidency has been a colossal failure of epic proportions no matter what side of the isle you're on.  The Democrats are about to find out just how bad in November when they reap the whirlwind.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:15:52 AM EDT
[#48]
He's a lame duck, and with dirty Harry behind the wheel of the senate, it WILL get worse.  I'm just wondering what his parting gift is going to be to the American people on his way out the door in 2016.  

As for ABC, NBC and the rest of the drive by media, they have no credibility whatsoever.  None. All the do is wait for Obama's telepromter scrip to come over in email for the next headline.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
They found out what happens when you "lean forward."
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/19/2014 8:35:09 AM EDT
[#50]
Little to fucking late for my tastes.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top