BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:26:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In my opinion, since I value peace and tolerance, under normal conditions and circumstances, I will stay away from firearm or weapons in general as much as possible.

Similar to this story of Confucius: "A seeker of wisdom asked Confucius what his politics were.
Confucius replied, “It is to provide food, protect people with armaments, and gain trust from people.”
The seeker asked further, “Which should we abandon first if our country is forced to abandon food, weapons, or trust?
Confucius replied, “Abandon weapons first, then food. But never abandon trust. People cannot get on without trust. Trust is more important than life.”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So how do you feel about firearms?

Does Falun Gong have any official stance on that sort of thing?

In my opinion, since I value peace and tolerance, under normal conditions and circumstances, I will stay away from firearm or weapons in general as much as possible.

Similar to this story of Confucius: "A seeker of wisdom asked Confucius what his politics were.
Confucius replied, “It is to provide food, protect people with armaments, and gain trust from people.”
The seeker asked further, “Which should we abandon first if our country is forced to abandon food, weapons, or trust?
Confucius replied, “Abandon weapons first, then food. But never abandon trust. People cannot get on without trust. Trust is more important than life.”

We have very different ideas about the proper way to fight communists.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 4:58:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unfortunately we had our trust stolen so all we have left is our food and our guns.

I fully intend to use my guns to fight for my food.

Confucius sounds like a decent enough guy I just don't see the need to choose.

We have a saying here.

"Get both"

Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:10:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm not a big fan of brainwashing cults in general, but any group that succeeds in being a persistent thorn in the side of the chicom govt is all right by me.
View Quote

That was our general attitude WRT the Mujahideen and we know how that turned out.
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 3:23:54 AM EDT
[#4]
"Cheng Yu, an advisor to Cao Cao, also once mentioned that Guan Yu and Zhang Fei were "capable of fighting thousands of enemies". In the main text of Zhang Fei's biography, Chen Shou wrote that Zhang Fei respected virtuous persons and detested those of vile character. Liu Bei had constantly warned Zhang Fei about his barbaric behaviour as he once told the latter, "You have dealt out far too excessive punishments. You often flog your men, who are actually the ones who will carry out your orders. Your behaviour will get you into trouble." Zhang Fei still did not change his ways"
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Unfortunately we had our trust stolen so all we have left is our food and our guns.

We have a saying here.

"Get both"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have a saying here.

"Get both"

Ok, i will use gun to kill animals for food, I'm not sure about killing people for food....
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What does "warm" mean?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm trying to balance my hatred of the Chicom ruling party with my hatred of forum spammers.

This could go either way.

There is no hatred here, hatred is not good.

But it keeps us warm!

What does "warm" mean?

Not cold.
Link Posted: 8/7/2014 12:29:25 AM EDT
[#7]
ugh this thread
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:45:04 AM EDT
[#8]
What if the definition for "cold"?
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 4:50:41 AM EDT
[#9]
If this is what a meeting is like I'm out.
Link Posted: 8/8/2014 5:54:05 AM EDT
[#10]
What do you think of the Quan Neng Shen?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 3:40:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

What is Quan Neng Shen?
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:53:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I hate communists.
View Quote

I hate communist  governments and the leaders/government officials, not the citizens they have no real choice in the matter since all  the power is taken away from the countries citizens.
Link Posted: 8/9/2014 4:59:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What is Quan Neng Shen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is Quan Neng Shen?

Another mainland cult.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:23:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Another mainland cult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is Quan Neng Shen?

Another mainland cult.

Falun Gong is not a cult...
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#15]
I never thought something could make me root for the Chinese government .
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 3:01:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually Falun Gong does not oppose CCP, we just oppose the persecution of Falun Gong.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:11:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Who the fuck are you and why are you posting this here of all places...? Banned from other forums?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:30:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Who the fuck are you and why are you posting this here of all places...? Banned from other forums?
View Quote

All places? Which other places do you find?
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 12:39:34 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm really not sure if this is not just some big troll thread.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:42:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 1:58:41 AM EDT
[#21]
"Take Christianity as another example. In 1950, Wu Yaozong [51] formed a “Three-Self” Church,
which followed the principles of self-administration, self-support and self-propagation. He
claimed that they would break away from “imperialism” and actively join the “War to Resist US
Aggression and Aid Korea.” A good friend of his was imprisoned for over 20 years for refusing
to join the Three-Self and suffered all kinds of torture and humiliation. When he asked Wu
Yaozong, “How do you regard the miracles Jesus performed?” Wu answered, “I have discarded
all of them.” "
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 6:33:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Oddly interesting, whatever it is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, oddly interesting... haha
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 4:15:35 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Falun Gong or Falun Dafa (literally means "Dharma Wheel Practice" or "Law Wheel Practice") is a Chinese spiritual discipline that combines meditation and qigong exercises with a moral philosophy centered on the tenets of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Forbearance (Chinese: ?????). The practice emphasizes morality and the cultivation of virtue, and identifies as a qigong practice of the Buddhist school, though its teachings also incorporate elements drawn from Taoist traditions. Through moral rectitude and the practice of meditation, practitioners of Falun Gong aspire to better health and, ultimately, spiritual enlightenment." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falun_Gong
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:17:13 AM EDT
[#24]
"These novelists’ use of myths was not a coincidence, but a reflection of a basic philosophy of
Chinese intellectuals toward nature and humanity. These novels have had a profound influence
on the Chinese mind. When speaking of “righteousness,” people think of Guan Yu (160-219 AD)
of the Three Kingdoms rather than the concept itself— how his righteousness to his friends
transcended the clouds and reached heaven; how his unmovable loyalty to his superior and
sworn-brother Liu Bei gained him respect even from his enemies; how his bravery in battle
prevailed in the most dire of situations, his final defeat in a battle near the Town of Mai; and,
finally, his conference as a deity with his son. When speaking of “loyalty,” Chinese people
naturally think of Yue Fei (1103-1141 AD), a Song Dynasty general who served his country with
unreserved integrity and loyalty, and Zhuge Liang (181-234 AD), prime minister of the Shu State
during the Three Kingdoms period, who “gave his all until his heart stopped beating.”"
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 1:31:58 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Actually Falun Gong does not oppose CCP, we just oppose the persecution of Falun Gong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you're still Communists but you just don't like the other Communists picking on you?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:24:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So you're still Communists but you just don't like the other Communists picking on you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Communism is just a concept, what really matters are fair, justice, equality, and freedom of belief. Falun Gong does not commit any crime, does not violate any law, so why is the persecution?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:42:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Never mind.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:52:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Never mind.
View Quote

Do you have any other query?
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:07:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never mind.

" Three Kingdoms [16] begins with a
heavenly warning of a disaster, and ends with the inescapable conclusion of God’s will: “The
world’s affairs rush on like an endless stream; a heaven-told fate, infinite in reach, dooms all.”
Other well-known stories, such as The Romance of the Eastern Zhou [17] and The Complete
Story of Yue Fei [18], all begin with similar legends. "
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 1:33:58 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

heavenly warning of a disaster, and ends with the inescapable conclusion of God’s will: “The
world’s affairs rush on like an endless stream; a heaven-told fate, infinite in reach, dooms all.”
Other well-known stories, such as The Romance of the Eastern Zhou [17] and The Complete
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never mind.

"The destruction of the national culture was also the process of establishing “the Party culture.”
The CCP subverted human conscience and moral judgment, thus driving people to turn their
backs on traditional culture. If the national culture is completely destroyed, the essence of the
nation will disappear with it, leaving only an empty name for the nation. This is not an
exaggerated warning. "
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 10:49:22 AM EDT
[#31]
"Unlike the absolute monopoly and exclusiveness of the Party culture, the traditional culture has a
tremendous integrative capacity. During the prosperous Tang Dynasty, Buddhist teachings,
Christianity, and other Western religions co-existed harmoniously with Taoist and Confucian
thought. Authentic Chinese traditional culture would have kept an open and tolerant attitude
toward modern Western civilization. The four "tigers" of Asia (Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea
and Hong Kong) have created a “New Confucian” cultural identity. Their soaring economies
have proven that traditional culture is not a hindrance to social development."
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#32]
You in singapore? Tell us about the sar 21
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#33]
The Chinese have been involved in turning these people's lives into the stuff you would find in horror movies.  Torture, rape, and organ harvesting.
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 11:28:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 10:36:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, I'm now in Singapore. Sorry, but what is sar 21 that you are talking about?
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 11:02:20 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I hate communist  governments and the leaders/government officials, not the citizens they have no real choice in the matter since all  the power is taken away from the countries citizens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I hate communists.

You mean the cannon fodder the glorious communist leaders advance in human wave attacks against hardened fighting positions?  Their bayonets are sharp and they are often motivated by threats of imprisonment/death to family members if they don't fight the "Imperialist".  If we're heading for a fight with the commies, as some suggest, we're going to see human wave attacks because this won't be a short war.  Attacks that will be populated with young people that didn't have a choice to fight, but they have plenty of motivation to win.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 11:24:09 AM EDT
[#37]
"Facts of the Political Campaigns after the Founding of the People’s Republic of China reported
that, “In May 1984, after 31 months of intensive investigation, verification and recalculation by
the Central Committee of the CCP, the figures related to the Cultural Revolution were: over 4.2
million people were detained and investigated; over 1,728,000 people died of unnatural causes;
over 135,000 people were labeled as counter-revolutionaries and executed; over 237,000 people
were killed and over 7.03 million were disabled in armed attacks; and 71,200 families were
destroyed.” Statistics compiled from county annals show that 7.73 million people died of
unnatural causes during the Cultural Revolution. "
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

"The SAR 21 ("Singapore Assault Rifle - 21st Century") is a bullpup assault rifle designed and manufactured in Singapore. First revealed and subsequently adopted by the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) in 1999, it was designed and developed over a four-year period and was intended to replace the locally license-built M16S1[3] by the Singaporean Ministry of Defence (MINDEF), Singapore Army and the Chartered Industries of Singapore (CIS, now ST Kinetics).[4] Many of its design features are directly intended to counter the weaknesses of the M16S1 as encountered operationally by some infantrymen."
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
China Uncensored: What is Falun Gong?
By Chris Chappell | April 26, 2014

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/6217...#ixzz301g95Nx7

Read more: China Uncensored: What is Falun Gong?
Follow us: @EpochTimes on Twitter | epochtimes on Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_cURws4UaY&list=UUgFP46yVT-GG4o1TgXn-04Q

What is Falun Gong, or Falun Dafa as it’s also known? And why is Falun Gong being persecuted in China? On this episode of China Uncensored, I’ll answer these questions for you.

In 1999, former Chinese leader Jiang Zemin turned the Communist Party against 100 million Chinese people and began a persecution that lasts to this day. With roots in Buddhist and Daoist thought and philosophy, Falun Gong founder Li Hongzhi’s meditation qigong practice grew to become a major force in Chinese society.
View Quote

Progressives hate religion dude. Religion gives people hope. They already see themselves as gods, so what use do they have for people who already have gods?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:33:00 PM EDT
[#42]
I like money.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:06:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:28:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Communism is just a concept, what really matters are fair, justice, equality, and freedom of belief. Falun Gong does not commit any crime, does not violate any law, so why is the persecution?
View Quote

Communism is a lie used to get the weak and hopefully to peacefully surrender their lives and destinies to rulers who will never be fair, just, equitable, or allow freedom of belief.

Those leaders own one billion people. They are gods. Flung far dong is nothing but disobedience to the Chinese mortal gods, thus you will be eradicated.

Aren't you thankful your forefathers never took up arms?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 11:26:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Communism is a lie used to get the weak and hopefully to peacefully surrender their lives and destinies to rulers who will never be fair, just, equitable, or allow freedom of belief.

Those leaders own one billion people. They are gods. Flung far dong is nothing but disobedience to the Chinese mortal gods, thus you will be eradicated.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That might be another perspective....
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 6:14:57 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, we are thankful.
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Yes, we are thankful.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, we are thankful.

Then enjoy your inevitable demise. Half the fun of being a progressive puppet is lamenting how you voted for your downfall, through action or inaction.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:54:11 AM EDT
[#48]
"Many people hope to replace the current Chinese system with the Western democratic system. In
reality, Western democracy has also been established on a cultural basis, notably that of
Christianity, which, holding that “everyone is equal in the eyes of God,” thus respects human
nature and human choices. How could the despotic, inhuman “Party culture” of the CCP be used
as the foundation for a Western-style democratic system? "
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 5:20:55 AM EDT
[#49]

This one time, at Band Camp....
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:49:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

This one time, at Band Camp....
View Quote

"What the Communist Party has done proves itself to be an evil cult. The Communist Party’s
doctrines are based upon class struggle, violent revolution and the dictatorship of the proletariat
and have resulted in the so-called “communist revolution” full of blood and violence. The red
terror under communism has lasted for about a century, bringing disasters to dozens of countries
in the world and costing tens of millions of lives. The communist belief, one that created a hell
on earth, is nothing but the vilest cult in the world."
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top