Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 106
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm still fat,and I'm still slow.

I'll hit my targets inside a mag each challenge, and I'll knock down 72oz of soda like a joke.

Basically, I've lost more weight, but mainly I've been shooting, and drinking is not a problem. Ever.

The difference this time is that many others can drink that much. At CW3 it was <  than than 10 of us. Apparently, many of you have graduated to being able to down it all. Sylvan being number one in my mind. Any tiny fucker that can down 72oz of off-brand cream soda is a force to be reckoned with.

Superq7 is another beast. As a matter of fact, we have a few Champions running the course. I pray RA can make it, but if he can't, we'll run the same course over and over until he can make it.

I'm still putting my money on P_More...but the #summitclub is extremely tough to beat. Too bad Pistol can't toss a tire over a wall.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:13:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm still fat,and I'm still slow.

I'll hit my targets inside a mag each challenge, and I'll knock down 72oz of soda like a joke.

Basically, I've lost more weight, but mainly I've been shooting, and drinking is not a problem. Ever.

The difference this time is that many others can drink that much. At CW3 it was <  than than 10 of us. Apparently, many of you have graduated to being able to down it all. Sylvan being number one in my mind. Any tiny fucker that can down 72oz of off-brand cream soda is a force to be reckoned with.

Superq7 is another beast. As a matter of fact, we have a few Champions running the course. I pray RA can make it, but if he can't, we'll run the same course over and over until he can make it.

I'm still putting my money on P_More...but the #summitclub is extremely tough to beat. Too bad Pistol can't toss a tire over a wall.
View Quote

Still trying to get Dirtsquid to come.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:00:06 AM EDT
[#3]
294 on an APFT
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:47:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Too bad Pistol can't toss a tire over a wall.
View Quote

I haven't seen you do it yet.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:49:14 AM EDT
[#5]
I got my 1/2" 4 strand braided rope up. It's a tough one and hurts to come down.

I'm thinking Burrito may be the only one that does it at my bday party.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:51:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
294 on an APFT
View Quote

Still 60 points more than I've ever managed, I can't fucking run to save my life.

I did Chest and Tris and cardio today
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
294 on an APFT
View Quote

Are you even trying?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got my 1/2" 4 strand braided rope up. It's a tough one and hurts to come down.

View Quote

Got that shit son. No sweat.

As long as you dont hose it down first....

ETA: guess I should find out how tall it is first before I end up shaming myself.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

ETA: guess I should find out how tall it is first before I end up shaming myself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rope came out to about 18ft. You'll have to climb up about 15-16ft and touch a knot on the tree.

I did it with my knee clenching lean back method and the foot loop method. Both were fairly tough. Like I said, coming down sucks because it doesn't slip through your hands easy and let you ride it down. Think of a bunch of alternating sections of 1" and 1/2" rope. Ribbed for nobody's pleasure.

Like this but braided very loose cause thats the best I could do. It stretches so when you put weight on it, it gets skinnier.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:00:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Worked on house. Tried to get truck stuck.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Rope came out to about 18ft. You'll have to climb up about 15-16ft and touch a knot on the tree.

I did it with my knee clenching lean back method and the foot loop method. Both were fairly tough. Like I said, coming down sucks because it doesn't slip through your hands easy and let you ride it down. Think of a bunch of alternating sections of 1" and 1/2" rope. Ribbed for nobody's pleasure.

Like this but braided very loose cause thats the best I could do. It stretches so when you put weight on it, it gets skinnier.

http://www.craftingspot.com/images/ArtisticKnots/fig141.gif

http://findingbraids.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/4-strand-round-braid-_1.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're a serious fucking goober.

I have a spare section of rope about that long.  I'm seriously considering just giving it to you so you don't do 'tarded stuff like use shitty workout gear (says the guy with a 30# Chinese barbell).

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:04:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I have a spare section of rope about that long.  I'm seriously considering just giving it to you so you don't do 'tarded stuff like use shitty workout gear (says the guy with a 30# Chinese barbell).

View Quote

I don't need your rope handouts. My $20 climbing rope works just fine. If anything it's better for you because it's harder.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I don't need your rope handouts. My $20 climbing rope works just fine. If anything it's better for you because it's harder.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound Russian.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:12:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You sound Russian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound Russian.

My 'brother from another mother' (#bestie) has a Russian wife and in laws.

Her 70+ granddad could probably #summitclub. He make his own concrete from sand in the creek and build stuff. Then cuts grass with scissors. Works all day outside just for fun.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:13:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Her 70+ granddad could probably #summitclub. He make his own concrete from sand in the creek and build stuff. Then cuts grass with scissors. Works all day outside just for fun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sound Russian.

Pics of single women?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:25:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Pics of single women?
View Quote

I think they're all married. The ones that haven't hit the babooshka stage are pretty hot though.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 2:55:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I think they're all married. The ones that haven't hit the babooshka stage are pretty hot though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pics of single women?

DAMMIT
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:17:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you still have it at East I may take it off your hands in trade for good southern beer.

I have a huge oak in my back yard i could hang said rope from.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Are you even trying?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
294 on an APFT

Are you even trying?

Apparently not.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? no hand over hand all the way up?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:27:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you still have it at East I may take it off your hands in trade for good southern beer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beer? Now you're speaking my language.

I have around 20 feet, and I paid a little more than a dollar a foot, if that helps you decide what to bring.

Do you want a long eye splice on one end? I'll tie it if you want, or I'll leave it bitter.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:51:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Either way.

If your way fails I will just get a clamp for it.

I asked the wife if I could hang a rope in the back yard and she said no. SO we are going to compromise, and I am going to do it anyway. Just like when we compromised and got a Cat when I didnt want one.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Either way.

If your way fails I will just get a clamp for it.

I asked the wife if I could hang a rope in the back yard and she said no. SO we are going to compromise, and I am going to do it anyway. Just like when we compromised and got a Cat when I didnt want one.
View Quote

that's an odd thing to object to
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

It might be possible. Oh and the climb is more like 12 ft. Most of the rope is on the ground. Did it yesterday and it only took me 3 tugs to get up it. Coming down still sucks.

And unless somebody has an AK, we will probably do a 870 takedown. My buddy has a tapco fucked one but he is usually late.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It might be possible. Oh and the climb is more like 12 ft. Most of the rope is on the ground. Did it yesterday and it only took me 3 tugs to get up it. Coming down still sucks.

And unless somebody has an AK, we will probably do a 870 takedown. My buddy has a tapco fucked one but he is usually late.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have an SKS... not quite an AK but its at least 7.62

ETA: My sks has a tapco stock on it as well. I have the wooden one, but it requires work to put it back on.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 2:13:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

ETA: My sks has a tapco stock on it as well. I have the wooden one, but it requires work to put it back on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

870 it is. In honor of AfghanMan.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#27]
I watched some badass training. Dick Driver should take notes

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:33:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Deadlift
245#5r
275#5r
315#8r

Front Squat
150#5r5s

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/c59zLOmirm0
View Quote

All I know is that dude is wearing his plate carrier way too fucking low.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:44:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He doesn't want holes in his stomach.
Hearts and lungs are super sturdy.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#31]
this is tier 1 ALL THE TIME ISRAELI SYSTEM IS TIER 1

JUST TARGET HAS TO BE KILLED
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:52:22 AM EDT
[#32]
I see he selects his assistant instructors based purely on bicep size, which is totally the way to do it.

I don't really need to hear y'all's negativity. The man is clearly the professional. Figure out.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:09:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I see he selects his assistant instructors based purely on bicep size, which is totally the way to do it.

I don't really need to hear y'all's negativity. The man is clearly the professional. Figure out.
View Quote

His Bros lift Bros, Bro.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't need no stinkin optics

Militarized training humvee
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm another 10 lbs. less sickitating since FEMA MRAPamids.  

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:44:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Ran our PRC 5 mile route in 36:05. Well, I ran the first half anyways.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 12:03:30 PM EDT
[#37]
I moved a heavy ass refrigerator. Now I need to find something to do with old heavy ass refrigerator.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm going to make that rope my bitch.  I climb them more than you would think
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:36:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I moved a heavy ass refrigerator. Now I need to find something to do with old heavy ass refrigerator.
View Quote

tannerite, duh
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 1:41:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

tannerite, duh
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

tannerite, duh

I've got a 1/4 lb that I need to do something with.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

tannerite, duh

not nearly enough for fridge duty  

I'm thinking 4 lbs should work...
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

tannerite, duh

I'm thinking $100 on CL and buy more tannerite.

Or I could make a kegerator.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Bench press
140#5r
160#5r
180#8r

Chinups
25#5r
25#6r2s
10r

Dumbell back row
85#5r3s

Hanging knee raises
50r2s

Ran 3.3k
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 11:42:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

tannerite, duh

Does the old bastage work?  What's the dealeo with this party I heard about?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#45]
You're shitting me.

You don't own a keggerator?!

Call me or something. You need learning.

DO NOT try to cut corners and Frankenstein a keggerator together. You will end up with something made in China and it will cause you significant consternation.

Just like rifles, it's completely possible to build it yourself and save a lot of money, but you cannot buy shitty parts and have a good product at the end.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. Needs a seal on the freezer. It still seals up enough to freeze stuff but it get moisture build up and turns to ice around the ripped part.

The party is gonna be a small CW course for my bday. I didn't see you on the peep signal, but you're free to come.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
You're shitting me.

You don't own a keggerator?!

Call me or something. You need learning.

DO NOT try to cut corners and Frankenstein a keggerator together. You will end up with something made in China and it will cause you significant consternation.

Just like rifles, it's completely possible to build it yourself and save a lot of money, but you cannot buy shitty parts and have a good product at the end.
View Quote

I have never even bought a keg. If I could get a keg of Tdog for cheap like RA says, then it might be good for that. I really have little desire to have a keggerator though so spending a ton of money on it isn't an option.

i'd probably just throw the keg in the fridge and open the door to fill up a glass until somebody wanted the damn thing.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yep. Needs a seal on the freezer. It still seals up enough to freeze stuff but it get moisture build up and turns to ice around the ripped part.

The party is gonna be a small CW course for my bday. I didn't see you on the peep signal, but you're free to come.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peep signal?  This a Booker face thing?  I don't bookerface.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about mybook? Twatter? Facespace?
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#50]
2mi ruck run. 20 minutes.
Page / 106
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top