BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 101
Posted: 5/30/2014 9:48:48 PM EDT

Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:05:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not so much into country, sorry

This is a little more my style.  I was going to just post a video with lyrics, but.. have some pretty gothy dirty inkie belly dancing too

Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh look I found it.

Did you ever fix the link?
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh look I found it.

View Quote
Yeah. Just figured it out. My fucking brain hurts. I'm so not a computer person.

Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yeah. Just figured it out. My fucking brain hurts. I'm so not a computer person.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh look I found it.

I type. I read. I can usually turn the laptop on and off. There's my limits.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

This is a little more my style.  I was going to just post a video with lyrics, but.. have some pretty gothy dirty inkie belly dancing too

http://youtu.be/nonqRl1jfUk
View Quote
I listen to a pretty wide variety of music, so it's all good.

I'm digging her moves...
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:32:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/nonqRl1jfUk
View Quote

I love Gojira so much.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:35:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:38:03 PM EDT
[#9]
In on the new one. Sup?
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 10:59:03 PM EDT
[#10]
hello everyone.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 11:20:05 PM EDT
[#11]
I managed to mostly destroy my press

I went to remove the large primer punch (the thing that seats the primers)...it was getting hung up, missed seating a primer because of some gunk, so I wanted to clean it out. Problem: it's upside down, and lefty-loosey is no longer lefty-loosy

Broke off the nut

All this while I was almost half-way through a run of .45ACP too...I had to totally disassemble the press (including removing the primer feeder...and trying not to spill or drop around 70 primers...), and after about a half hour I figured out how to get the stripped nub out of the threads. Can't reload .45ACP without a new primer punch on the press though...and managed to launch a spring integral to the case feeder, too. So automatic case feeding is out.

So I just spent the last hour and a half just loading 100 rounds of .38 Super, cause that was all I could work on. I was going to do some 9mm too but couldn't find any 9mm dies

Sigh. Guess I'm hitting up the local gun store tomorrow to see if I can find spares
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 11:21:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I went to remove the large primer punch (the thing that seats the primers)...it was getting hung up, missed seating a primer because of some gunk, so I wanted to clean it out. Problem: it's upside down, and lefty-loosey is no longer lefty-loosy

Broke off the nut

All this while I was almost half-way through a run of .45ACP too...I had to totally disassemble the press (including removing the primer feeder...and trying not to spill or drop around 70 primers...), and after about a half hour I figured out how to get the stripped nub out of the threads. Can't reload .45ACP without a new primer punch on the press though...and managed to launch a spring integral to the case feeder, too. So automatic case feeding is out.

So I just spent the last hour and a half just loading 100 rounds of .38 Super, cause that was all I could work on. I was going to do some 9mm too but couldn't find any 9mm dies

Sigh. Guess I'm hitting up the local gun store tomorrow to see if I can find spares
View Quote

Quit doing that the sucker way. Next time that happens just pop the whole thing in the microwave for 3 minutes. Bam, problem solved.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 11:31:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Broke off the nut

View Quote

See if you still did everything single stage you wouldn't have these problems.
Link Posted: 5/30/2014 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:27:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Is it dead Jim?

Does anyone know how much a new wedding band costs. I DO! Just ordered my replacement today.

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:30:14 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quit doing that the sucker way. Next time that happens just pop the whole thing in the microwave for 3 minutes. Bam, problem solved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Broke off the nut

I'm old school I like to build a fire under the press. I also sanctify it with a blood sacrifice before I start.

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:33:23 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Is it dead Jim?

Does anyone know how much a new wedding band costs. I DO! Just ordered my replacement today.

View Quote
Nah, it ain't dead. I just chased the rabbit down in the hole in the Vaper's Den. Trying to learn more.

So, why the replacement?
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:34:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Nah, it ain't dead. I just chased the rabbit down in the hole in the Vaper's Den. Trying to learn more.    

So, why the replacement?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it dead Jim?

So, why the replacement?

I lost the first one  

I either threw it away (I no longer think I did this) or I took it off to clean my hands and left it on the table and shitty co-worker picked it up and didn't turn it in.

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:36:45 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I lost the first one  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it dead Jim?

So, why the replacement?

I lost the first one  

Ouch. Better lost than cut in half, as my partner did a few months ago. Came into work in tears, fed up with his wife and her mom, sat down, and cut his shit in half with pliers...

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:38:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Ouch. Better lost than cut in half, as my partner did a few months ago. Came into work in tears, fed up with his wife and her mom, sat down, and cut his shit in half with pliers...  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it dead Jim?

So, why the replacement?

I lost the first one  

At least then I could of re-cast the thing. I was very upset about loosing the ring that I took my vows with.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:39:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm old school I like to build a fire under the press. I also sanctify it with a blood sacrifice before I start.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Broke off the nut

That would probably also work.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:40:19 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
At least then I could of re-cast the thing. I was very upset about loosing the ring that I took my vows with.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is it dead Jim?

So, why the replacement?

I lost the first one  

Yeah, guess I can see that. If I were married, I'm sure I'd be a bit upset as well.

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:46:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yeah, guess I can see that. If I were married, I'm sure I'd be a bit upset as well.  
View Quote

Yeah I worry I won't feel the same about the replacement. I guess as long as I still own come home to the DAMWife, it's all good.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:51:50 AM EDT
[#25]
So I got a haircut today. While I was sitting in the chair, the stylist tried to make the normal kind of smalltalk.

"So are you off work today?"
"Nope, I'm unemployed."

"Are you married?"
"Nope."

"Got a girlfriend?"
"Nope."

"Do you have a dog?"
"Nope."

*forever alone*
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:54:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So I got a haircut today. While I was sitting in the chair, the stylist tried to make the normal kind of smalltalk.

"Nope, I'm unemployed."

"Are you married?"
"Nope."

"Got a girlfriend?"
"Nope."

"Do you have a dog?"
"Nope."

*forever alone*
View Quote

And I thought it was bad when  I had to go to the shitty  great clips today instead of my normal barber. The jerk took the week off
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 12:55:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:06:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And I thought it was bad when  I had to go to the shitty  great clips today instead of my normal barber. The jerk took the week off
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Nope, I'm unemployed."

"Are you married?"
"Nope."

"Got a girlfriend?"
"Nope."

"Do you have a dog?"
"Nope."

*forever alone*

Lol, this took place at Great Clips.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:07:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

was she cute?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Nope, I'm unemployed."

"Are you married?"
"Nope."

"Got a girlfriend?"
"Nope."

"Do you have a dog?"
"Nope."

*forever alone*

was she cute?

Yeah, but she was one of those people who looked about 25 with the emotional maturity of a 17 year old.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:11:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Yeah, but she was one of those people who looked about 25 with the emotional maturity of a 17 year old.
View Quote

So 25 and looking for nothing but a good time and you gave her the cold shoulder?
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:11:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

So 25 and looking for nothing but a good time and you gave her the cold shoulder?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I gave her all the hair she could cut off
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:32:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Morning.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:34:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:34:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:36:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Morning.

Whats up man? Back on nights here.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:40:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:45:26 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

96 slots of OT this cycle.  and only 8 of us to fill them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Morning.

Whats up man? Back on nights here.

96 slots of OT this cycle.  and only 8 of us to fill them.

Need me to come out to help fill....I really need the money.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:49:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:53:02 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

then you can see a nuke plant in its death throws.
View Quote

What is your plan after it closes?
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:53:16 AM EDT
[#40]
All music is cool...
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:55:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:56:36 AM EDT
[#42]
I'am lame. Cant link shit.
Still in for,,, what ever.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 1:58:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

they still need security.  and I have seniority.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

then you can see a nuke plant in its death throws.

What is your plan after it closes?

they still need security.  and I have seniority.

Good.  Skeleton crew I take it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 2:23:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 4:42:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#48]
In on 1 Bitchez!

Link Posted: 5/31/2014 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#49]
choo choo mother fucker.
Link Posted: 5/31/2014 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Page two for the night crew!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 101
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top