Quoted:

What kind of position?

Works for the university?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Presented without comment. Others on twitter said this dude is in a position to know.

https://twitter.com/EmoryParker/status/513167907128623104

https://twitter.com/EmoryParker/status/513174427576434688

What kind of position?

No...you are reading something from badfish, a Gator fan about things going on at FSU. Think about that for a minute.

How do you make the leap from a yelling a internet meme "one that has been posted on ARFcom repeatedly" to somehow new rape allegations? You don't. This is ridiculous.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:11:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hearing the extended suspension is unrelated to the FHRITP incident and much more serious. No idea about what but the admin cancelled Fishers interview with gameday and will provide no comment. Also sounds like Winston is back home in Alabama right now, we'll see if he's on the sidelines later.

Apparently dismissal is a very real possibity here.
View Quote

No he's not according to 247Noles...this is getting way out of hand now.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No...you are reading something from badfish, a Gator fan about things going on at FSU. Think about that for a minute.

How do you make the leap from a yelling a internet meme "one that has been posted on ARFcom repeatedly" to somehow new rape allegations? You don't. This is ridiculous.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Presented without comment. Others on twitter said this dude is in a position to know.

What kind of position?

So what about webnole's post on the bottom of the previous page?  Is he a deep cover gator, just trying to ruin some idiot's career too?

You sound like the "mah baby dint do nuffin" crowd.

Edit: you responded before I could get it typed out.  I guess we'll see where the chips fall, but this kid has proved repeatedly that he makes poor choices. Can he play football? Sure.  There is way more to life than football though.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

So what about webnole's post on the bottom of the previous page?  Is he a deep cover gator, just trying to ruin some idiot's career too?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What kind of position?

For the record I have no idea if there's any truth to dismissal talk, it's just really flared up this morning. It sounds pretty out there but the silence from the admin doesn't help. I hope it's BS and he can FINALLY get his shit together and finish his career here strong but at this point I'm kind of over it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:21:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Nebraska is gonna fuck her (Miami) right in the pussy tonight, 44-20.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:23:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I don't think there's ever been much debate about that.

If this pans out to be true, certain posters here will need to be placed on suicide watch.  Or not...  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://twitter.com/Rachel__Nichols

as well...

Interesting.

Apparently he lied to admin folks. If so, he really IS a dumb ass.

I don't think there's ever been much debate about that.

If this pans out to be true, certain posters here will need to be placed on suicide watch.  Or not...  

Not me...I've been here since 2001 and I don't think my favorite college football team losing or it's quarterback not playing will cause me to Mikeib. I have gone through divorce, losing my father, health stuff, losing family members, tough times with my daughter...I'm still here and will remain here.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

For the record I have no idea if there's any truth to dismissal talk, it's just really flared up this morning. It sounds pretty out there but the silence from the admin doesn't help. I hope it's BS and he can FINALLY get his shit together and finish his career here strong but at this point I'm kind of over it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What kind of position?

It's cowardly on Wilcox's part...doesn't want Jimbo to do an interview then cancels his. I think they are taking notes from Goodell on how to really muck it up where no one knows what is going on. But Wilcox and Stokes put out the statement that they will investigate thoroughly the "offensive and vulgar" comments that happened earlier this week. All this other crap...is the internet going wild.

I feel sorry for the players right now trying to focus on the game....Shameis Jameis and his famous mouth.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Ma Seminole dindu nuffin
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:38:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Too bad he wasn't pulled over in Georgia with weed is his car...he would only be out the first half. Maybe there is room in Gus' bus for Jameis?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Too bad he wasn't pulled over in Georgia with weed is his car...he would only be out the first half. Maybe there is room in Gus' bus for Jameis?
View Quote

And if it would have been Tallahassee PD the cops would have just looked the other way.

FHRITP
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:53:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

And if it would have been Tallahassee PD the cops would have just looked the other way.

FHRITP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FHRITP

You mean they should have still arrested Jameis even after she said it wasn't a rape? Yup...that's what they should have done. And remember this is before anyone even knew who Jameis was or was gonna be. Nothing changed until she went home to Tampa for Christmas and had a chat with her lesbian, activist, attorney Aunt...yeah, we believe.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:54:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Clay Travis just tweeted that he was told by his friends that the Bama fan who was fired for hanging the flag at Kyle Field committed suicide. Damn.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#14]
If oj simpson went to fsu, that whole murder thing would have just been a conspiracy by jealous gators...
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Clay Travis just tweeted that he was told by his friends that the Bama fan who was fired for hanging the flag at Kyle Field committed suicide. Damn.
View Quote

Guess the guy had bigger issues than just being a dumb fan.

Something worth keeping in mind while we're busy mocking each other.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#16]
So the score of the Wisconsin game looks good enough, Gorldon already has 4 TDs and about 180 yards, but great googly moogly, what the heck is up with three turnovers in one half?!?!?! And five penalties, too!!! Gordon has one fumble, and McEvoy has one fumble and one INT.

I'm starting to think that coach Anderson is not all he was cracked up to be. Bielema's first year or two, the team just sucked at keeping the ball and keeping discipline, and Anderson is showing up the same. NOT good.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If oj simpson went to fsu, that whole murder thing would have just been a conspiracy by jealous gators...
View Quote

You mean like Aaron Hernandez?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

FHRITP
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FHRITP

You don't know TPD well do you?  LOL. I actually know many, well.

There is a culture up there of almost enjoying busting players among some of TPD.

They don't get the free ride like you think.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:16:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#20]
G tech making a stand.

This ain't bad.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:23:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There is a culture up there of almost enjoying busting players among some of TPD.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FHRITP

Christian Ponder was at Wendy's in Tally...he had parked next to the handicap spot, his right front tire was touching the blue line of the handicap spot. TPD was writing him a ticket for it, then they tried to impound/tow away the car..if not for the manager of the Wendy's, Ponder's car would have been towed. A bunch of kids were taking pics of the car/blue line on their cell phones IIRC..TPD threatened them also.

It is no secret that TPD has a seek and destroy against football players for FSU...stems from a bar fight back in the late 90's.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Care to point out even a SINGLE person defending him?

Or is the lack of UF players defending  criminal gators actually a conspiracy against Winston. Cuz we all know your baby din do nuffin.

It's ridiculous. The Aggies got tired of Manzels shit quick and pretty well universally condemned him. You on the other hand... Saint Winston is the model Seminole, and clearly your role model.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://warosu.org/data/lit/img/0028/95/1344828762585.png

Another Seminole not understanding a simple analogy... Not surprised.

Care to point out anyone from any fan base so vehemently defending a criminal thug? So far, it's just the seminoles doing that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:37:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You mean they should have still arrested Jameis even after she said it wasn't a rape? Yup...that's what they should have done. And remember this is before anyone even knew who Jameis was or was gonna be. Nothing changed until she went home to Tampa for Christmas and had a chat with her lesbian, activist, attorney Aunt...yeah, we believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FHRITP

Bruh, I wasn't referring to the rape. Actually I agree with you about the rape given the facts that are currently public. I was referring to the dat seafood doe.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It's cowardly on Wilcox's part...doesn't want Jimbo to do an interview then cancels his. I think they are taking notes from Goodell on how to really muck it up where no one knows what is going on. But Wilcox and Stokes put out the statement that they will investigate thoroughly the "offensive and vulgar" comments that happened earlier this week. All this other crap...is the internet going wild.

I feel sorry for the players right now trying to focus on the game....Shameis Jameis and his famous mouth.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What kind of position?

Never fails!  hahaha     Your white knight is a scourge on your university's image and your administration knows it.   Repeated hilarity, time after time, no respect whatsoever.  You still climb the tower and wave his flag like a true fanatic!  

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:00:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We def should have had the Division of Precrime on that

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#27]
The VT GT game is pretty entertaining
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

The 2nd half has been. That Ohio State loss to VA Tech is about to look worse, regardless of how many points OSU hangs on Cincinnati next week.

By the way, has anyone gotten their Pmags or ammo from MikeEIB?
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:26:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The 2nd half has been. That Ohio State loss to VA Tech is about to look worse, regardless of how many points OSU hangs on Cincinnati next week.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I IM'd him my address, he said he'd send them eventually
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#30]
I just got blacked out of the A&M/SMU game, WTF?

Nvm, got it figured out. I wanted to watch Florida anyways
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:32:18 PM EDT
[#31]
It's like Frank Beamer has one goal this season, and that is making Urban Meyer look bad.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:32:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure I'll never see mine. It's ok though...it is way more fun to ridicule him every week.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:34:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nebraska is gonna fuck her (Miami) right in the pussy tonight, 44-20.
View Quote

There should be a ton of people pulling for the Huskers today.
Go Big Red
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:38:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same here, good thing I get the Michigan game
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:45:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Fuck coverage
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:46:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Holy crap..that was on Hargreaves too.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:47:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Let me save you some time.

Florida: 7
Alabama: 42
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Bruh, I wasn't referring to the rape. Actually I agree with you about the rape given the facts that are currently public. I was referring to the dat seafood doe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FHRITP

It's well known among some that "free shit" to the players (like free coffee to cops) is part of the culture. That said, I won't defend him for second in that situation because he should've known he was in the spotlight. He can't pick his nose without it being seen by someone Who is looking to crucify him and that's what I'm most upset with him.

He's an idiot if he doesn't understand that everything he does will be scrutinized. And I'm okay with the suspension especially since it's come out that he's lied.

He's an idiot and no one is defending how stupid he is....at least not among my circle.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:58:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

I feel your pain. It was awful to watch my NOLES in the 2002-2008 stretch (but we never lost more than 4)

Fire Muschamp....it's your only hope.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm having to watch Michigan on ESPN2 online (ESPN Go), because TWC isn't carrying it locally for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:00:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I'm having to watch Michigan on ESPN2 online (ESPN Go), because TWC isn't carrying it locally for some reason.
View Quote

Very weird.

They blacked out espn2 here for the A&M game as well, but it's on ABC so it's all good.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Looks like Bama is gonna run bubble left, bubble right then dive up the middle.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Uh oh!! Bama fumbling and bumbling..
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#45]
That's gonna leave a mark Bama
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Nice
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:16:38 PM EDT
[#47]
FU's defense is motivated!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:21:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Not even close Bama

Ouch
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:21:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Damn.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Amari cooper must play for FSU.  He just raped FL.
Page / 258
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top