Link Posted: 2/17/2015 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
T.J. Yeldon is 'overrated, because he's coming from Alabama

Don't hate on me, I'm just providing the link.

We'll find out.  Eddie Lacy has been doing pretty well where Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson haven't lived up to the hype. Though in Ingram's defense he isn't on a running team and has had some injuries.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:07:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

We'll find out.  Eddie Lacy has been doing pretty well where Mark Ingram and Trent Richardson haven't lived up to the hype. Though in Ingram's defense he isn't on a running team and has had some injuries.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
T.J. Yeldon is 'overrated, because he's coming from Alabama

Don't hate on me, I'm just providing the link.

Ingram finally had a breakout season this year until he broke his hand.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 12:49:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd like to put this thread to bed by reporting that Naked Gunman hasn't logged in for 3 months.

Good night, sweet prince. Fuck you NG, you piece of shit. Go Bucks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:40:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'd like to put this thread to bed by reporting that Naked Gunman hasn't logged in for 3 months.

Good night, sweet prince. Go Bucks.
View Quote

Because Naked Gunman is in jail accused of molesting a 14 year old girl from his church

ETA: I just thought he was to embarrassed over the ass kicking Oregon gave FSU, come to find out he may have not even watched the criminoles get smoked or the great Buckeye win

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:18:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Because Naked Gunman is in jail accused of molesting a 14 year old girl from his church

ETA: I just thought he was to embarrassed over the ass kicking Oregon gave FSU, come to find out he may have not even watched the criminoles get smoked or the great Buckeye win

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was arrested a day or two before FSU played Miami, so he missed a lot of the season.  Good riddance, on a number of different levels!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

View Quote

FYI

That doesn't apply here in any way.  None. Zilch. Nada.

The entire quote is, "Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."  Meaning, a noble man has just died and gone to heaven.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I hope his legal defense is as tenacious as his Jameis defense, if he's innocent.

If he did it fuck him.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:08:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

FYI

The entire quote is, "Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince: And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."  Meaning, a noble man has just died and gone to heaven.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FYI

Uhhh, yeah.  That don't apply here.  More like, a kiddie-diddler has just gotten pinched and gone to the big house (to live happily ever after with his new roommate Sally, a large 350 pound man of African American descent...)  

ETA:  Just to clarify, he hasn't gone to the big house yet but one can hope...  I believe I read in the other thread (before it got locked, then unlocked, and then locked again) that his arraignment was in April.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:23:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:24:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

He was arrested a day or two before FSU played Miami, so he missed a lot of the season.  Good riddance, on a number of different levels!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I understand that they show all of the Miami games on the TVs at the jail... so there's that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:44:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I understand that they show all of the Miami games on the TVs at the jail... so there's that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So the inmates can watch their alma maters? Miami and the Criminoles should have quite a few in there

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So much for innocent until proven guilty, eh?
View Quote

I'm sure the Court will afford him that protection.

I couldn't be bothered to care any less about it, given what I know about his posts and the case so far.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 4:46:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

FYI

Uhhh, yeah.  That don't apply here.  More like, a kiddie-diddler has just gotten pinched and gone to the big house (to live happily ever after with his new roommate Sally, a large 350 pound man of African American descent...)  

ETA:  Just to clarify, he hasn't gone to the big house yet but one can hope...  I believe I read in the other thread (before it got locked, then unlocked, and then locked again) that his arraignment was in April.

I may have felt that way until the recorded phone conversation. NG may not have "Diddled" the girl but he did something fucked up by blaming the girl

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FYI

That only applies to a court of law and I'm sure they'll do their due diligence to abide by that.  Me, on the other hand, nah...  Buying a 14 year old girl a phone and paying for it, telling her that she shouldn't have hugged him that way, and admitting to all of this and more on a recorded phone call?  If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...  If you haven't read it, do yourself the favor of going back and finding the locked thread to learn more about the evidence against him.  It won't take you long to understand why we view this situation like we do.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

FYI

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FNG. Go Bucks.

FYI

Holy shit I've been in the dark. Post has been fixed. Off to search for the locked thread now.

ETA- found it. What a douche. I had no idea he was some old ass pastor. I'd wreck that fucker in real life. Oh well, even God must be a Buckeye.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:56:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 4/3/2015 1:11:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Hell yeh, time to start knocking heads again

Link Posted: 4/3/2015 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Alabama has already been doing that

Link Posted: 4/3/2015 10:49:07 PM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Alabama has already been doing that

I thought the latest girl recanted her story?

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:06:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#22]
99,391 for Ohio States Spring Game

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:22:34 PM EDT
[#23]
A&M didn't have one.  Again.

That will be going away next year though finally.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:39:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
We had one, it just wasn't open to the public.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:47:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well since I'm the public and not a coach or player...we didn't have one.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 3:57:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 4:08:28 PM EDT
[#27]

I can't wait till UT plays them again.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:07:17 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

99,391 for Ohio States Spring Game

View Quote

I watched the game, scarlet has to do the landscaping because of Cardale

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:10:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Did Michigan have a spring game?
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 12:21:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Good to see this thread pop back up.

Not sure of the numbers but we didn't have too many at our game because the weather was terrible. It was fairly entertaining for a spring game but most of our defense is coming back from injuries/surgeries so hard to take anything away. Does look like we're coming back down to reality QB-wise this year. That should be interesting.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:29:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

66,000 attended.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#32]

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 3:53:09 AM EDT
[#34]
On the NG topic...

Any of yall remember the threads about the gulf oil spill and it's impact on the beaches of the gulf coast? This was before NG had ever participated in any of the college ball threads. Anyways, he was "Baghdad Bobbing it,"  with ARFCOMers asking if they should cancel their summer vacations down here. Posting like stock photos or photos that didnt show the actual beach, telling them to come on down. I imediately started calling him out on that bullshit. I'm at the beach damn near every day during the summer. So I posted pictures of the tarball on the beach, the cleanup crews, the closed down sections of the beach, etc. I told folks to stay away, cuz the beaches were fucked. It's there that I started referring to him as "preacher" and asked if he also lied to his congregation the way he was lying to arfcommers.  But yeah, my shitbag meter was pegged on him, long before his FSU trolling began.

I'm glad to see I wasnt wrong about him at all.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 6:22:40 AM EDT
[#35]
RE : NG

Trial is set for 06/01/15.  He has a UF Judge and UM attorney (or vice versa)
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 7:39:50 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Is it too early to start the 2015 version of this thread?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
If anyone does, please post a link here.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Probably, June or July would be a good time to start the next one.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:37:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Might as well get through the draft first, right?

Think that's how we did it last year.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:53:41 PM EDT
[#41]
I would propose a 06/01/2015 start date.  Last year it was 05/29/14 and that seemed to work fine.  06/01/2015 seems to ring a bell for some reason.

There appears to be no rule on who starts the thread since HH left us.  I would propose that one of the regulars whose team won the National Champion do so.  This year that would mean an Ohio State fan/member would start it this year.

I would like to get in on page one so that my weekly televised schedule post will be readily accessible.  One would only have to go to page one to see what the televised games are, what the rankings are, etc.  If nobody has a strong desire to start the thread, I'll start it and the 1st post would contain this information each week.

I IM'ed Krpind a while ago and he asked me to put this out for discussion.  So... discuss.

1.  Who should start the thread?
2.  When should they start it?

WDEagle
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, I thought Michigan was totally irrelevant. How come you guys are talking about Michigan in the off season?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Agreed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed.

That sounds good to me.

I hate this time of year.

It's akin to going through football withdrawl.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:07:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Hey, I thought Michigan was totally irrelevant. How come you guys are talking about Michigan in the off season?
View Quote

Just because you think (know?) they are irrelavent doesn't mean everyone else does.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:45:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I would propose a 06/01/2015 start date.  Last year it was 05/29/14 and that seemed to work fine.  06/01/2015 seems to ring a bell for some reason.

There appears to be no rule on who starts the thread since HH left us.  I would propose that one of the regulars whose team won the National Champion do so.  This year that would mean an Ohio State fan/member would start it this year.

I would like to get in on page one so that my weekly televised schedule post will be readily accessible.  One would only have to go to page one to see what the televised games are, what the rankings are, etc.  If nobody has a strong desire to start the thread, I'll start it and the 1st post would contain this information each week.

I IM'ed Krpind a while ago and he asked me to put this out for discussion.  So... discuss.

WDEagle
View Quote

6/1 works for me and I really like the idea of one of last year's Champion fans starting the thread.

They can fight to the death for the privilege, even.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:45:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

WDEagle
View Quote

You
6/1/15

That way you can edit the first post each week with the schedule and it will be right at the top.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:46:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All debts should be closed out before the 2014 book is closed out.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

You
6/1/15

That way you can edit the first post each week with the schedule and it will be right at the top.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WDEagle

You
6/1/15

I disagree.  As much as it pains me, I feel the honor goes to the most prominent poster or supporter of tOSU.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#49]
also, last year I waited until after the draft and all spring ball games were played.

EDIT: and a courtesy IM to the major posters in these threads that the new thread is up.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:51:37 PM EDT
[#50]
After the draft sounds reasonable. Looking forward to it.
Page / 258
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top