Quoted:

welp
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

Aggie Fans:

Get ready to watch your boy, I mean our boy, ball the fuck out today.

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/meansartin/Mobile%20Uploads/20141214_094455_zpsxftqwane.jpg

welp

Yeah..........
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:25:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Yeah..........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aggie Fans:

http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz190/meansartin/Mobile%20Uploads/20141214_094455_zpsxftqwane.jpg

welp

Yeah..........

wow
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I love how ESPN is attempting to hype the Heisman show as some sort of contest when Marcus Mariota was a huge 1/10 favorite last weekend and now he is such a ridiculous favorite that odds aren't even being offered anymore.

It would be like the Green Bay Packers playing a home game against a high school team and ESPN trying to hype it up like the high school team had a shot.
View Quote

I thought Mariota gave an excellent speech. Outstanding young man.

Cancel security in the seafood section.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:35:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

wow
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aggie Fans:

welp

Yeah..........

wow

Not so good when he doesn't have Evans to randomly toss it up to, eh?

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:38:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

welp
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aggie Fans:

welp

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aggie Fans:

welp

Yeah..........

wow

Could be worse. We could've paid a QB $115,000,000 to choke during primetime games.
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aggie Fans:

welp

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 11:48:52 AM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Aggie Fans:

I'm watching.  

Wtf is up with the elf mascot?

Brownie the Elf

And here I thought it was because he kind of looks like an elf and/or leprechaun.

Or maybe that kid from "The Middle."

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#11]
ENOUGH NFL TALK!!!!!

Are we all going through withdrawal from the lack of NCAA football?

Eager for the bowls to start.  Many seem pretty crappy though.

How much do you think the 4 teams going to the playoffs will attempt to change their scheme?  I know Saban has been known to change things up given enough time to game plan for another team.

I think FSU may try and run the ball much more than usual for a couple reasons: First, I think with the size difference we'll control the battle on the LOS. Second, it's been working for us lately....had some great runs in the last couple games.  Third, I think Jimbo will try and burn that clock up as much as possible to keep the ducks off the field as long as possible.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#12]
If fsu doesn't run the ball 2 to 1, they are crazy.  Bigger line, good back, and slows the game down.

which is pretty much what you said.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If fsu doesn't run the ball 2 to 1, they are crazy.  Bigger line, good back, and slows the game down.

View Quote

What's your take on Bama?  You see them changing things up?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:17:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dont have a specific opinion on the gameplan but giving Saban, Kiffin and Kirby Smart 3 weeks to prepare for any team puts said team at a decided disadvantage.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Dont have a specific opinion on the gameplan but giving Saban, Kiffin and Kirby Smart 3 weeks to prepare for any team puts said team at a decided disadvantage.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with that.  I think he (Saban) may not so much change his own plan as much as he'll dissect yours and find holes.  He is good at doing that for sure.  Which is why, after all is said and done I'm glad the matchup were made the way they are.  Let him spend time thinking about the buckeyes and only have 10 days to plan for us.

EDIT: I think the fact that Saban only has a tad over 60 minutes of game film to watch their QB is a slight....albeit very slight...advantage for tOSU.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Bama needs to tighten up it's defensive backfield.
AU and Mizzou were able to complete more than a few deep balls on the Tide.

Monk
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:54:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Bama needs to tighten up it's defensive backfield.
AU and Mizzou were able to complete more than a few deep balls on the Tide.

Monk
View Quote

Agreed. By far the weakest link overall I think. And they better not take this young kid lightly. If  tOSU gets in a rythem and opens up the pass game and Bama could be in a dog fight.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:55:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Posted here in the Houston Chronicle today is that the Buckeye OC is headed to UH as the head coach.  Wonder how this will impact the nuts?
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:03:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I agree with that.  I think he (Saban) may not so much change his own plan as much as he'll dissect yours and find holes.  He is good at doing that for sure.  Which is why, after all is said and done I'm glad the matchup were made the way they are.  Let him spend time thinking about the buckeyes and only have 10 days to plan for us.

EDIT: I think the fact that Saban only has a tad over 60 minutes of game film to watch their QB is a slight....albeit very slight...advantage for tOSU.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That could be offset by the fact that kid got out to a quick lead in the Wisconsin game and played in a pretty pressure free environment. What's it going to be like vs Bama in a playoff game playing from behind or in a nailbiter?
Totally agree with Monk on the Alabama secondary. If they have a hole that's it and Urban will do everything he can to exploit that.
I wonder if Saban will have his D blitzing the crap outa that kid in return to shake him up and make some mistakes through hurried throws?
2 great football minds getting ready to go at each other.
I am so looking forward to those 2 games.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#21]

The ACC is having ND counting as an outside conference team, which I dont believe should be done that way.  They are essentially playing an almost full ACC rotation compared to other ACC teams, so they should be grouped with ACC now.

10-7 should be 8-5 by factoring out "self play." But even if you dont, the Pac12 is still doing the best. Playing alot of OOC Power5 teams doesnt mean a whole lot, if you lose more than half of them.

PAC12 is doing the best,by far, in out of conference power5 this year, followed by ACC.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:12:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Posted here in the Houston Chronicle today is that the Buckeye OC is headed to UH as the head coach.  Wonder how this will impact the nuts?
View Quote

Wow, that would add an interesting dynamic to the Buckeyes playoff run.
He was named college football assistant coach of the year last week.
I would have to imagine with recruiting going on they would want him on campus ASAP also.

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Mark Richt fucked us when he was already slated to go to UGA. We lost the championship that year because of it. His head wasn't in the game.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:14:46 PM EDT
[#24]
So besides the playoffs what bowl games are you looking forward to?

Next weekend may be decent.  I think the Miami/South Carolina could be a good game.  Clemson/OU as well.

Nothing this weekend though.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Next weekend may be decent.  I think the Miami/South Carolina could be a good game.  Clemson/OU as well.

View Quote

Ole Miss / TCU
Michigan St / Baylor
these 2 the most
Pretty close to the balance of the games with teams that would have been in an 8 team playoff

The Mich St / Baylor game and the 2 playoff games all in a row on the 1st is going to be awesome.
Already planning the bbq and football watching marathon with my friends. Everybody pretty much all taking the 2nd off also since no one will be in shape to go to work after New Years and then the following day.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Wow, after looking at that complete schedule I didn't realize how many "good teams" wound up 6-6 this year...or close to it.

That is what separates "good" and "great" teams....consistent play, week in, and week out.  That's all on the coaches.

Speaking of which....still no word on Big Blue?
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Ole Miss / TCU
Michigan St / Baylor
these 2 the most
Pretty close to the balance of the games with teams that would have been in an 8 team playoff

The Mich St / Baylor game and the 2 playoff games all in a row on the 1st is going to be awesome.
Already planning the bbq and football watching marathon with my friends. Everybody pretty much all taking the 2nd off also since no one will be in shape to go to work after New Years and then the following day.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ole Miss / TCU
Michigan St / Baylor
these 2 the most

I was actually thinking the same thing in regards to it being close to the 8 team playoff. that's still 2 weeks away though

I need some college football!!!!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Sun Bowl

I think ASU is overrated and I like Cutcliffe.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:41:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Ole Miss / TCU
Michigan St / Baylor
these 2 the most

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ole Miss / TCU
Michigan St / Baylor
these 2 the most

If you're an X's and O's nerd, Baylor/Michigan State should be fun. MSU run a unique defense - 4-3 Over Press Quarters - that will dictate man-to-man coverage against our WRs running verticals all day. Given Baylor's penchant for going to sleep for quarters at a time in their own secondary, I think it shapes up for an exciting game with plenty of scoring.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:44:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Sun Bowl

View Quote

Ha! Was thinking the same thing....not so much AU overated as I think Duke is underated.  

Cutcliffe has done great things with that program over the last two years!

EDIT: That is to say to take a team and stack a bunch of wins is impressive enough alone....but to take a team from the perennial whipping boys of the conference and have them make a run at being conference champs two years in a row is awesome.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I was actually thinking the same thing in regards to it being close to the 8 team playoff. that's still 2 weeks away though

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ole Miss / TCU
Michigan St / Baylor
these 2 the most

I know right.
I actually watched some high school playoffs last Saturday on TV to get my Saturday fix.
I am already beginning to dread the next 8 months after the bowl games.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 4:46:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Oh forgot to add Miss St/G-tech.  Because I think Miss St was way overated this year and I also think GT is running the best triple threat in NCAA right now.  I'll be curious to see how they stand up against them.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ha! Was thinking the same thing....not so much AU overated as I think Duke is underated.  

EDIT: That is to say to take a team and stack a bunch of wins is impressive enough alone....but to take a team from the perennial whipping boys of the conference and have them make a run at being conference champs two years in a row is awesome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sun Bowl

I used to go to church with him.  He's a genuinely good guy.  Great family too.  My parents went to his son's wedding (I was deployed at the time or I would have gone)

I only watched ASU play 3 times this year (UCLA, UA, ND).  Not really impressed with them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:01:05 PM EDT
[#35]

Jovon Robinson officially joined the Auburn football team on Sunday.

View Quote

The 5-star running back from Georgia Military College graduated from junior college last month. Robinson is eligible to begin practicing with Auburn on Monday as the Tigers prepare for an Outback Bowl appearance against Wisconsin, before he begins classes on Jan. 14. Robinson became eligible to join Auburn's football team following fall semester graduation on Saturday.

Robinson is meeting with Auburn football coaches on Sunday, beginning to learn the Tigers' offense. Robinson will have two years of eligibility remaining.

Robinson committed to Auburn in May and took no other official visits outside of Auburn before arriving on campus. Robinson originally committed and signed with Auburn in 2012, before arriving on campus and then being declared ineligible only one week into fall practice. Robinson landed at GMC, where he rushed for over 3,000 yards and 40 touchdowns in two seasons.

Robinson will join forces with former 5-star running back Roc Thomas and Peyton Barber for spring practice, and newcomer Kerryon Johnson will join Auburn's backfield in the summer. Robinson is currently 6-foot, 238 pounds.

#1 ranked RB has enrolled at Auburn.

Link Posted: 12/16/2014 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The 5-star running back from Georgia Military College graduated from junior college last month. Robinson is eligible to begin practicing with Auburn on Monday as the Tigers prepare for an Outback Bowl appearance against Wisconsin, before he begins classes on Jan. 14. Robinson became eligible to join Auburn's football team following fall semester graduation on Saturday.

Robinson is meeting with Auburn football coaches on Sunday, beginning to learn the Tigers' offense. Robinson will have two years of eligibility remaining.

Robinson committed to Auburn in May and took no other official visits outside of Auburn before arriving on campus. Robinson originally committed and signed with Auburn in 2012, before arriving on campus and then being declared ineligible only one week into fall practice. Robinson landed at GMC, where he rushed for over 3,000 yards and 40 touchdowns in two seasons.
Robinson will join forces with former 5-star running back Roc Thomas and Peyton Barber for spring practice, and newcomer Kerryon Johnson will join Auburn's backfield in the summer. Robinson is currently 6-foot, 238 pounds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Jovon Robinson officially joined the Auburn football team on Sunday.

It's so hard to tell who will be a boom or a bust, so many factors go into those "stars", some let it go to their heads, others are still getting to their peak, some just play on shitty HS teams and it makes them look bad.

I'm happy with OSU's recruiting, we went heavily for O line and DBs, snagged a "top 10" running back might be more stacked for the future than Alabama when it comes to linebackers and QBs.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:30:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Horrible news for the ducks.

injury report
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 7:32:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Breaking reports indicate that Michigan has offered Jim Harbaugh 8 million a year for 6 years.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

injury report
View Quote

Ban knees
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:24:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Breaking reports indicate that Michigan has offered Jim Harbaugh 8 million a year for 6 years.
View Quote

If true that is some of the best "non-FSU" football news I've heard all year.

Hope it pans out for Big Blue
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Ban knees
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

injury report

Ban knees

For the children of course.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 9:38:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

New details.

* 8 million a year for 6 years;

* 20 young maidens;

* 16 bales of tiger pelts; and

* one dragon.  Drogon, the big black one.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why would he leak it if he wanted to go to Michigan?
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12043761/san-francisco-49ers-coach-jim-harbaugh-said-considering-michigan-job
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:01:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Paging the infantry vet.....how does this news make you feel?

He's probably under the sheets fapping
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:02:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12043761/san-francisco-49ers-coach-jim-harbaugh-said-considering-michigan-job

Wasn't questioning the info in your post. Just that it seems like a leverage play to leak it to the press.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Only that fat bastard from ND would make more

Trivia: did you know he's the highest paid college coach?.....and he doesn't even coach. LOL.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#48]
I said at the beginning of the search, I don't care if they gotta pay the dude 12 million to come here. 8 would be a bargain from my perspective. It would cost the program WAY more money to stay bad than to pay a great coach extra to becoming a winner again.

Shit, they were just saying Alabama is way underpaying Saban for the amount of money he brings Alabama U.
Link Posted: 12/18/2014 12:09:47 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Only that fat bastard from ND would make more

Trivia: did you know he's the highest paid college coach?.....and he doesn't even coach. LOL.
View Quote
Charlie Weiss?

Link Posted: 12/18/2014 5:38:25 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Oh forgot to add Miss St/G-tech.  Because I think Miss St was way overated this year and I also think GT is running the best triple threat in NCAA right now.  I'll be curious to see how they stand up against them.

View Quote
I CONCUR

Page / 258
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top